Garth Odinsson
Blacksmith

PROFIELMessages : 52
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Skagerrak

× Camp life [Eldora] Empty
PostSubject: × Camp life [Eldora] × Camp life [Eldora] EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 4:19 pm

Garth had spent most of the time from the moment the ships docked helping everyone who was not going to be in the fight raiding setting up a small camp for them to have in case they needed anything or if they were going to be there for a very long time. However Garth had hope that the gods were on their side, and that this was going to be a fast and successful raid. They had known a lot about the village before they came here, and Prince Ivar had taken a party to check the village out. So he had faith that they were going to do well in taking it over for the kingdom of Kattegat. Once everything was set up for the others, he went about making sure his portable forge was going to be set up and running for anything and everything that the Princes were going to need. Garth had gone through the trouble of making as many swords, daggers, and knifes as he could before he left. So that there would be a large amount of them here and ready for anyone that was going to need one. Swords broke, things happened, it was always best to be ready on a raid. The more you came prepared for the better if you asked him. Plus he wanted the Princes to be glad they chose him to come along instead of one of the other blacksmiths in the village. He wanted them to recognize he had came beyond peppered for anything that this raid was going to throw their way weapon wise.

He was currently working on a long saxe for one of the viking men. He wished the man would have made his order before he had left Kattegat, but Garth was going to be able to fulfill the order without much problems at all. He would just make sure he worked on it quickly, but it was still his normal good high quilty. He would be working with all the men while being here as the only blacksmith. Back in the village he shared the work with the other blacksmiths, but at least here he wasn't going to have to do that. He could very well get a lot more work after this was all over if they all got a first hand look at his work and loved it. So he was hoping that gods were on his side in that, and he was not just having lots of wishful thinking. As Garth was working he heard someone coming closer to him. If they needed anything he was sure they would say something, but he was still polite and looked up to see who was coming near him.

His eyes landed on a blonde women he was pretty sure he had known as one of his sisters friends from back home. What in the world was she doing here, and on a raid nonetheless. Had she moved her as well and he had just not known? That had to have been the case, for here was Eldora standing in front of him at his portable forge. "Eldora, what are you doing here?" he asked her first before shaking his head and giving her a smile. "I mean, how can I help you? You're over here for something or to just say hello?" he says to her next, smile still in place.

Back to top Go down

Eldora Eiríksdóttir
Eldora Eiríksdóttir
Læknir

PROFIELMessages : 40
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Kattegat

PostSubject: Re: × Camp life [Eldora] × Camp life [Eldora] EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 7:18 pm

A smile touched Eldora lips as she stared up at Garth, it has been quite sometime since their paths have crossed and thus, it was amazing to see how much the two of them have grown up. Much was to discuss and Eldora was happy to see that Garth was becoming something special, Blacksmith were hardworking men, the god favour them because of the time, talent and effort that went into there work. "Well it's nice to see you to Garth.." She jested as she stepped closer to him, glancing down at the Axe that he was working on.

Eldora sighed deeply as her smile widened across her lips. "Many things has happened to me whilst you left. I have moved back home to Kattegat and became a Læknir, the gods have blessed my hands with the ability to heal and save our people, it would seem Queen Aslaug admire my work and thus requested that I attend this raid with the sons of Ragnar." She said softly and glanced around at the camp, everything was set up, most of the Warriors were just conversing about tactics, women, what treasures are to be found in that villages, what spoils they were to take home with them.

"I am here for both, if you shall know. It's been awhile since we have spoken and I wanted to see how you are and if it would be possible, if you can make me a dagger or two. In case anything were to happen to the camp, I wish to have something to defend myself. I know it's a silly request, what business would a Læknir have with a dagger. But we do not know the future, only Gods know what success or failures shall happen on this raid." She told Garth casually, Eldora had a strong faith with the Gods and was very much so connected to nature and the Gods, she worship the Goddess Eir, more than any other Gods for her medical knowledge and fighting skill. "What about you? Why are you on this raid and not another blacksmith have your talents been notices or something?" Her pale blue orbs filled with curiosity as she watched Garth work on his axe.

@Angel
Back to top Go down

Garth Odinsson
Garth Odinsson
Blacksmith

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: × Camp life [Eldora] × Camp life [Eldora] EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 7:31 pm

Garth smiles at her sheepishly when he hears her words. "Well it's nice to see you to Garth.." to him after he had rudely asked her what in the world she was doing here. He hadn't seen her for awhile and it had been a shock to see someone like her here and on a raid at that. He hadn't seen her in sometime. She had gotten older, but more mature looking as well. He watched as she smiled at him before going on to explain why she was here. "Many things has happened to me whilst you left. I have moved back home to Kattegat and became a Læknir, the gods have blessed my hands with the ability to heal and save our people, it would seem Queen Aslaug admire my work and thus requested that I attend this raid with the sons of Ragnar." she says and he smiles and nods. That was good, that she was able to grow up and make something of herself as well. She had to be a good healer if she as here on the raid like this. Plus if the Queen had asked her, herself that was something to be proud of he was sure. "Thats great to heal, I am glad for you." he says to her with a small smile before he looks down to dip the long Saxe into the water. He didn't want his sword to get messed up because he was talking.

When Eldora goes on he looks back up at her. "I am here for both, if you shall know. It's been awhile since we have spoken and I wanted to see how you are and if it would be possible, if you can make me a dagger or two. In case anything were to happen to the camp, I wish to have something to defend myself. I know it's a silly request, what business would a Læknir have with a dagger. But we do not know the future, only Gods know what success or failures shall happen on this raid." she says and he nods again. That made sense to want to be able to protect herself in a place like this. You never know what was going to happy in a place like this, or what people would do. Not every man in the world was as nice as he was when it came to respecting women and what they wanted in life."What about you? Why are you on this raid and not another blacksmith have your talents been notices or something?" he heard her add in last.

Taking a breath he looks at her before saying "I have a lot of daggers pre-made here with me, however if you want me to make you one special I can do that was well." he says to her first before standing up straight. "I'm doing well however. I love living in Kattegat, and I have made many friends here." he says next before thinking for a moment."If I give you a dagger, do you even know how to use it?" he asks her next. He didn't want to just give her a dagger if she had no idea how to use it. She really wouldn't be able to protect herself simply owning a weapon. You needed to know how to use it, where to hit a person in a way that it was going to kill them, or at least hurt them enough that you could get away before they could try to get at you again. "If not I'll want to show you, before just giving one to you. Simply owning one, will not protect you." he says to her last before he sets the weapon he was working on down to give her a little bit more of his attention.

Back to top Go down

Eldora Eiríksdóttir
Eldora Eiríksdóttir
Læknir

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: × Camp life [Eldora] × Camp life [Eldora] EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 1:35 am

Garth always seemed so nonchalant about things, he seemed so carefree it was almost infectious and how calm this man was. "That's great to hear, I am glad for you. Eldora nodded her head and went quite for a moment just to admire Garth work, for a minute or two before she completely distract him and make him ruin the axe he was working. She watched as Garth stood up straight, taking a breath his gaze in her direction."I have a lot of daggers pre-made here with me, however if you want me to make you one special I can do that was well." Eldora thought for a moment, it would be selfish of her to take up his time for him to make her something special, any dagger would do her. but she would like holders to have a special design instead of the blade.

"I think I shall take a pre-made one, however would it be possible if i can have the holder belt have a special design on it?" She asked him softly, hoping Garth would say yes, afterall Eldora didn't exactly know if he had other things to do, she didn't even know if Garth had set up his tent yet, it seemed like he had managed to set up his station alright. Glancing behide Garth to look at his workshop, he too, seemed to have carried quite alot of things. it's better to be safe then sorry. Eldora attention was brought back to Garth when he spoke about how he was doing.

"I'm doing well however. I love living in Kattegat, and I have made many friends here." She smiled at that, glad to hear that he loved living in Kattegat and so did she, Eldora always felt when she was staying with her mother parents in Skagerrak, that there was a void that could not be filled, she was missing something and it wasn't til she rejoined her mother years later that she knew what it was. It was home it was Kattegat. "I am pleased to hear that you love my home. Eldora rose a brow at Garth feeling like he was leaving something out. "And? you have met someone special?" She asked him quietly, thought Eldora was so tempted to start teasing Garth, though all her playness seemed to suddenly disappear when asked.

"If I give you a dagger, do you even know how to use it?" She blinked in almost shocked before laughing at Garth. "Are you joking?, of course I know how to use a dagger. Not so much a sword but a dagger I am most certain I know how to use one." Eldora hoped Garth believe, she wasn't exactly a fighter, but she's use a dagger before to make a sacrifice to the Gods and when hunting and picking herbs."If not I'll want to show you, before just giving one to you. Simply owning one, will not protect you." Eldora sighed deeply, she felt like she was being lectured by him when her and Yrsa used to not listen to him when they were younger. "Yes I know that. but I am sure I know what I am doing."
Back to top Go down

Garth Odinsson
Garth Odinsson
Blacksmith

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: × Camp life [Eldora] × Camp life [Eldora] EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:12 pm

Garth waits for her to tell him what she wanted, a pre-made dagger, or one that he would have to make for her special. He really didn't care what she was going to ask for ether way. Hew would do it, because that was how you did good business. Giving the customer what they wanted in life. "I think I shall take a pre-made one, however would it be possible if i can have the holder belt have a special design on it?" Eldora says to him and he nods his head to her. Reaching over to a few daggers he lays a few out in front of her so she can look them over and pick which one she wanted. One had a wooden handle with a gem on the top of it, he other has a handle made from bone, and the last one was made of all metal. He would let her pick the one she liked most. "That would no problem at all. What kind of design are you wanting on it Eldroa?" he say to her as he pulls out some of the leather you uses to make holder belts. He would do his best to make the holder as perfect for her as he could. Seeing as he made so many things before he came here, he didn't have as much work to do when it came to making weapons.

The start to talk about Kattegat, and how much he likes it. "I am pleased to hear that you love my home. she says to him first and he just smiles at her. "And? you have met someone special? she asks next and his face lights up in a light blush that she would so boldly ask him something like that. Sure he knew her, but he hardly spoke about these kinds of things with anyone but his sister Yrsa, and here he was now on the spot to tell Eldora. "Umm....yes, I have.." he says to her first before he scratches the back of his head and smiles at her shyly. "Her name is Iliana. She is the jewelry maker that just moved here." he tells her next, and he's not sure why he shared all of that details, but he did so there was no changing it now. Still feeling rather awkward shuffled his feet a bit.

The subject changed again when he asked if she even knew how to use a dagger. "Are you joking?, of course I know how to use a dagger. Not so much a sword but a dagger I am most certain I know how to use one." she says to him and he simply shrugs at her. How was he to know if she knew how to use it or not. He was glad she did know how, but he knew better then to just assume she knew what she was doing. "Yes I know that. but I am sure I know what I am doing." she says next and he nods his head. "Good, I am glad. I meant no offense. I just wanted to make sure before just giving it to you." he says to her first before smiling. "But you know how, so we are good." he says to her next before smiling more. "Is this your first raid?" he ask her next, as they thought popped into his head.

Back to top Go down

Eldora Eiríksdóttir
Eldora Eiríksdóttir
Læknir

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: × Camp life [Eldora] × Camp life [Eldora] EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 2:19 am

× Camp life [Eldora] 06a8f23a9198df5b19eacccb840fafc2--leather-projects-vikings

Eldora explained to Garth that the belt need to be a waist belt that had several pouches on it for her ornaments and herbs and banaged thats, she was would pack into it. Vikings utility belt was a belt where you can literally carry anything from your house keys to your curved horn to even a dagger"I would just like the patterns to be like our boats, and would it be possible to carve the runes of the Eir the goddess of healing and medicine, so that she can prove me with guidance." Eldora explained to Garth though her attention quickly turned to rose colour pink dusted across his cheeks, Eldora quietly leaned forward afterall she couldn't help herself.

Umm....yes, I have.." He said shyly avoiding Eldora intense gaze, she watched how Garth scratched the back of his head, he finally looked at Eldora as a fond smile touched his lips."Her name is Iliana. She is the jewelry maker that just moved here." Eldora was titled her head at Garth confused, if she had just moved to Kattegat surely they wouldn't of gotten together, so quickly afterall to move from another town by boat was hard enough let alone when, you had to bring your belongs with you. "Oh I see and she's waits for you back at Kattegat?" She asked him curiously, Eldora didn't exactly want to intrude, but the two of them haven't seen each other in years and Eldora was just trying to keep and maintain their conversation without it turning awkward.

There conversation swiftly turnt to Eldora and whether or not she was capable of wielding a dagger."Good, I am glad. I meant no offense. I just wanted to make sure before just giving it to you. But you know how, so we are good." Garth explained to her next before smiling, Eldora returned the smile and gave him a gentle nod of her head as if she completely understood, his reason for asking whether or not she knew how to wield a dagger. "Is this your first raid?" Eldora watched as Garth started to cut out the sharp of her belt from the leather. "Yes. Tis my first raid. I am very fortunate to me here with you and the sons of Ragnar." She told him softly not moving her eyes away from his moving hands, Eldora was in awe over the skill Garth had with his hands. "What about you?, is this your first raid?
Back to top Go down

Garth Odinsson
Garth Odinsson
Blacksmith

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: × Camp life [Eldora] × Camp life [Eldora] EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 4:53 pm

Garth listend to her as she explained what it was that her belt was going to need to be able to do. He would easily be able to make that for her. He had made many belts, holders, and other things out of leather in his life. "I would just like the patterns to be like our boats, and would it be possible to carve the runes of the Eir the goddess of healing and medicine, so that she can prove me with guidance." Eldora said to him next when he had asked her about what kind of design she was going to want on it. He knew those runes, and would have no problem making that on there as well. He was glad that it wasn't something very hard, and that it was something he would be able to do easily. Plus with her carrying around a belt like that, it would be more people seeing his talents and work then just on vikings that were going to get their holders ruined and covered in blood. Those people were not as good for his business as people like Eldora sometimes. "I can make that happen, most likely by the end of the day as well." he tells her with a smile before pulling out more tools to start carving and burning the images into the leather like she wanted.

They started to talk about other things as he started to carve the leather for her. She asked about his love life, and as awkward as it made him feel he told her anyways. Besides thinking about Iliana made him smile and feel a lot better about things then before. Just her name gave him a simple calming feeling. "Oh I see and she's waits for you back at Kattegat?" Eldora says to him next and Garth smiles and nods. "Yes, and she is watching my new dog and her own. We still have things to speak about when I get back, but she knows how I feel.." he says to her next before giving her a light smile.It was nice in a way, to talk about Iliana while out here. Even if it made him feel rather uncomfortable as well. He was just not one to share his information that way with people. It normally took even his sister time to get him to share that stuff.

The conversation changed and he was glad for it. Not that he didn't trust Eldora with his information, he just didn't like talking about these things with others. Garth ended up asking her if this was her first raid ever. . "Yes. Tis my first raid. I am very fortunate to me here with you and the sons of Ragnar." she says to him and he smiles and nods. He figured it had to be her first, she was still on the younger side. However Ivar was here and he was sixteen. So Age didn't always mean anything. Still carving her belt, he looked up when he heard her ask "What about you?, is this your first raid? to him. Shaking his head no he smiled. "No, this isn't I went on one back home with Yrsa's father once. My mother made him take me, so this is my second." he says to her was frowning a bit. "This raid is so far far better then that one. I am here because I was asked to be here, not because I was forced to go." he says to her before pausing.

Hearing something that sounded like a barking sound. Looking toward Eldroa, he stuck her belt and a few of his things into a lockable area before he smiled. "There is a dog near by I think, can you hear it too" he asked her before listening more closely again. It defiantly sounded like a tiny bark not to far off. "Im not need at this very moment, so I am going to go see if it is intact a dog. Do you want to come along?" he asked her smiling more. Garth loved animals, most likely because of his sisters love for animals too. So he wanted to find out what the animal was doing so close to camp, and he wanted to get to it before someone else did. Not everyone loves animals as much as he did, and not everyone would have as nice as intent as he did as well.

Back to top Go down

Eldora Eiríksdóttir
Eldora Eiríksdóttir
Læknir

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: × Camp life [Eldora] × Camp life [Eldora] EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 9:18 pm

Yes, and she is watching my new dog and her own. We still have things to speak about when I get back, but she knows how I feel.." Eldora decided to not push Garth, afterall tis a personal topic to talk about matter of the heart, regardless if the two of them had a history it had been many years since they had seen each other and thus they were grown up now and perhaps talking to someone, who used to look after you was indeed awkward. "Well I wish you both all the best." She told Garth with a soft smile.

Eldora was rather envious, Garth had someone waiting for him. Yes she had her mother but it was not the same thing. It was completely different to have a lover or wife/husband or a partner waiting for you as you return from a raid. Eldora wish the God's shall grant her wish but she doubts that shall ever happen, she was a really busy women and thus didn't exactly have the time to fall in love. She dislike that. Not that she hated her passion and her destiny to help other people. Selfish perhaps to think of herself but Eldora wouldn't mind falling in love with someone in the near future, smiling sadly at her thoughts, her attention was brought back to Garth.

No, this isn't I went on one back home with Yrsa's father once. My mother made him take me, so this is my second. This raid is so far far better then that one. I am here because I was asked to be here, not because I was forced to go." She gave him a smile, interesting to hear that this wasn't his first raid and that it was far better, though Eldora had nothing to go on, she still nodded in understanding. "Well let us hope that this raid, reaches everyone's expectations." She said with a glisten of hope in her pale blue orbs, she blinked suddenly, not sure if she was hearing things. Was it a bark or something Eldora wasn't exactly sure. "There is a dog near by I think, can you hear it too" Eldora looked to Garth and nodded. Thanking the god's that he had confirmed whatever it was making the noise was infact a dog. "Im not need at this very moment, so I am going to go see if it is intact a dog. Do you want to come along?"

Eldora was shocked, at Garth words, this was her first raid so she did not wish to upset the gods nor the sons of Ragnar. "Uh...." Eldora glanced around the camp quickly seeing everyone was still setting up, some people were just chilling and conversing with one another, nothing big was happening, surely if she left for a moment or two. She would not be needed. "Ok,
I will come with you."
Back to top Go down

Garth Odinsson
Garth Odinsson
Blacksmith

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: × Camp life [Eldora] × Camp life [Eldora] EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 4:51 pm

Garth smiles when he hears Eldora say "Well I wish you both all the best." to him in return. He was grateful for it. He himself was praying to the gods that everything would work out well for the two of them. For he had never felt this way about a woman before. Never this strongly anyways, it was like she was the best women in the world. Spending time with her always was able to brighten any of his days, and sometimes just thinking bout her could bring a smile to his face. Garth new that meant he was very smitten with her, that he had very strong feelings. At least he knew she felt similar, she had let him kiss her more then once before he had left. Iliana had teased him about his bad timing, but she had let him kiss her and told him she would be waiting for him when he got home from the raid. He was very excited to come home already, and if he wasn't so set on making a even better name for himself as a blacksmith, he might have even stayed home to be with her. However he was here for a reason, he was here to show all the viking men that he was the person to buy their weapons from. That he was the best blacksmith around, and to get himself more business in the future. Smiling at her, he gave her a nod before answering. "Thank you, I hope that it is in the gods favor that things between us work out. I hope that you meet someone someday too." he says to her.

The conversation takes a few turns before they start to talk about the raid more. She asks if this is his first and he informs her that it's not. That he had been on one before this when he was younger, but that this one was already so much better then his first. He was not the bastard of another man being made to go with a man who's dislike for him was very plain. He was here to make a name for himself and to get his work out there. "Well let us hope that this raid, reaches everyone's expectations." she says to him and he nods his head at her. He hoped the same thing for everyone here. He wanted the sons of Ragnar to be able to accomplish what they wanted to do here. Garth was about to speak back to her about that comment when he was sure he heard a dog bark. He asks her if she heard it too and she nods her head yes at him. Getting a little excited Garth then asks her if she wants to go with him to see if it really was a dog. For he was worried about an animal being out here on its own around all kinds of violent people.

Eldora looks conflicted for a moment when he hears her say "Uh...." to him first.He would never make her go and he was about to open his mouth and tell her she didn't have to come with him when he heard her speak again. "Ok, I will come with you." she says to him and he nods his head and smiles. Looking around he grabs a sword and straps it to his body, before he grabs and axe and attaches that to his belt as well. Dog or not they were still on a raid and it would be stupid for them to walk around unarmed and unprepared for an attack, the dog could just be a distraction for all he knew. Garth wasn't one to take too many chances giving the benefit of doubt to people. Once he felt he had enough weapons with him he nodded to her and started to walk toward the barking sound. Assuming if she was sure about going she would follow after him. He honestly didn't have to walk far out of camp to find the little puppy making all the barking sounds. It wasn't like any dog he had ever seen before, and the little guy seemed scared.

So Garth got down onto the puppy level before putting an hand out toward the little guy. "Its okay, we mean you no harm." he says to the puppy. Still assuming that Eldora followed him. After a few short moments, the small puppy came closer and closer to him and sniffed his hand before it gave his hand a big long lick. Picking it up he smiled down at the small dog and pet its hand. "What in the world are you doing out here all alone little one?" he said to the dog next before shaking his head and looking up to see that he was not alone and he had been right that she had followed. "Well it looks like I just got another dog." he says with a laugh toward her.

Back to top Go down

Eldora Eiríksdóttir
Eldora Eiríksdóttir
Læknir

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: × Camp life [Eldora] × Camp life [Eldora] EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 9:05 pm

"Thank you, I hope that it is in the gods favor that things between us work out. I hope that you meet someone someday too." Eldora looked downs, almost uncomfortable, she didn't believe that her love life was too blossom, so she was content with loving him from a distant. Not only that but her responsibility for her people and those around her, she didn't have the time. Which almost made Eldora somewhat bitter, she knew she shouldn't it is what the god's have wanted, her too use her gift they have given her and yet many young women her age, are married and with child and yet here she was.... alone.

"Thank you, though I do not think the God's have set upon given me and man to spend my days with, I think they believe me to have only the ability to love more then one person solely and thus have set me to be alone and love and care for those whom have fallen ill, or injured... I don't anyone would truly find me attractive enough to ask for my hand in marriage." Eldora gently shrugged her shoulders and looked up at Garth, wondering what he thought about the declaration, she had just given him. It wasn't her fault, just how Eldora felt and don't get her wrong, she loved the gods, all of them even the naughty ones.

As the pair spoke about the raid and many different things, Eldora could hear a bark as well, but she was conflicted where or not it was best that she leaves the camp, what if someone were to get hurt and comes back to the camp and finds that she is gone. Then they die. It would be her fault and thus. Then what?! Eldora sighed deeply and quickly tighten her hold on the dagger as she followed Garth not that far from the campsite, near a little woodland area, the puppy looked absolutely terrified. Poor guy. Eldora glanced around the area, just to make sure that this wasn't some type of ambush or something. Its okay, we mean you no harm." Eldora turned her attention back to Garth and the puppy. "What in the world are you doing out here all alone little one?" Eldora was thinking the same thing.

"Well it looks like I just got another dog." Eldora giggled and slowly knelt down and gently stroked the puppy. "Well I hope this little guy is at peace now to know that he wasn't slaughtered and I cannot think of a better owner or master to have then you."

Back to top Go down

Garth Odinsson
Garth Odinsson
Blacksmith

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: × Camp life [Eldora] × Camp life [Eldora] EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 3:48 pm

Garth was truly unsure what in the world would make the women in front of him think the way she
was thinking at this moment. "Thank you, though I do not think the God's have set upon given me and man to spend my days with, I think they believe me to have only the ability to love more then one person solely and thus have set me to be alone and love and care for those whom have fallen ill, or injured... I don't anyone would truly find me attractive enough to ask for my hand in marriage." had been what she had said to him. It had been a lot to take in and to think over, so he was sure his response of just standing her and looking at her like she was speaking a foreign  language was not making Eldora feel any better, but if he was honest he thought she was crazy for even thinking what she was thinking. He knew he needed to word his answer correctly, but he wanted to ask her if she was blind and crazy. "You know thats not true right?" he says to her first he decides. "Eldora, you are a very good looking women. You just haven't met the right man apparently." he says to her next before looking at her, really looking at her. "i wouldn't give up hope just because someone you like doesn't like you back. For that is the only reason I can see you thinking so lowly about yourself" he says to her next before scratching the back of his head.

Taking a deep breath he decides to say one last thing before he would change the subject and make sure he wasn't over doing it. "Men are complicated okay? We all like different things, so if one person doesn't like you, that doesn't mean another would not? Just don't think you aren't beautiful. Because you are Eldroa." he tells her before all the sounds of the dog distracts him and he convinces her to come with him to check it out. Garth was glad that they did go and look got the dog and the barking. For the little animal that they found was sacred out of its mind,and Garth wanted nothing more then to make it feel better. Once he had earned the dogs trust and picked him up, he went back to talking to Eldora. "Well I hope this little guy is at peace now to know that he wasn't slaughtered and I cannot think of a better owner or master to have then you." she said to him in response to him saying he was keeping the dog. It made him smile. She was to kind with her words, but he was also glad he saved the dog from an unneeded death. He would take it home with him and make sure to give the dog all the love he could ever give it.

Smiling at Eldora he felt a little sheepish at her praise. "You are too kind to me, but I will do my best to give this little guy a good life. That is true for sure." he tells her before he looks around to check the area once more. "Now lets head back before someone notices we both went missing and they worry. Plus I would hate if I took the healer from someone in need." Garth days to her with a smile before adding "But I think we still have some time before you are needed, so don't worry to much." he says to her before starting to walk back toward where they had come. The puppy licking his face and everything else it could lick with its tongue. He thought it was adorable, but he also knew he was going to look rather silly covered in all kinds of slobber for the pup.

Back to top Go down

Eldora Eiríksdóttir
Eldora Eiríksdóttir
Læknir

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: × Camp life [Eldora] × Camp life [Eldora] EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 2:24 am

Eldora looked at her hands whilst Garth was giving her comforting words, regarding her faith in seeking out a lover and her looks. "Tis not that I have no found the right man, tiss that the gods do not wish me to have a husband or a lover, for who could possibly want to marry a healer? and you say these things to me because you know me. I doubt shall but I guess my marriage tis with the gods and they must do with what they will for me."Eldora glanced up from her hands and gave Garth a small smile. but it would seem her friend desire to say one last piece upon the topic before allowing the topic of there conversation to change.

"Men are complicated okay? We all like different things, so if one person doesn't like you, that doesn't mean another would not? Just don't think you aren't beautiful. Because you are Eldora."He told her and that maybe true, men can be as complicated as some women, but then again some women can be as simple as some men, the world isn't always grey in some people's world's when a man usually likes or hates something tis either black or white nothing else and nothing more. Eldora smiled at the puppy in Garth hands, such a cute little guy, she was glad he was accidently slaughtered in the chaos that surrounds them. "You are too kind to me, but I will do my best to give this little guy a good life. That is true for sure. Now lets head back before someone notices we both went missing and they worry. Plus I would hate if I took the healer from someone in need."Eldora giggled and gently shake her head, she was most certain that the big battles hasn't even begun yet, so she had time to collect whatever herbs and plants were near there camp.

"I am quite alright, I do not think I am needed yet and plus, if I was do you not think, my name would of been called by now. I just hope none of the princes become injured and a pay to the gods that this raid is a success. but I am see tis already going to be a great success, you found a lovely treasure of not gold and sliver but of warmth and love, and I am sure this little guy shall give you just that." She murmured softly whilst gently stroking the puppy head, she smiled up at garth and started to follow him the way they had came, hoping that all was find whilst they had went looking for the cute puppy.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: × Camp life [Eldora] × Camp life [Eldora] Empty

Back to top Go down
× Camp life [Eldora]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1