PROFIELMessages : 93
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Skagerrak

› outlines Empty
PostSubject: › outlines › outlines EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 10:52 pm

when hell seems one step closer than heaven

It had been such a long day. He had started his morning with a long but fun walk with the horses. He had used muscles he hadn’t been training for a while, so his legs felt a bit sore. Then he had spent his afternoon training, taking massive blows on his shield. He also missed a couple of attacks, which had bruised his shoulder and upper arm. At the end of the day, he felt like a beaten dog. He was tired and thirsty, so he was happy when his mentor had said they would end the training a bit early. Apparently there was a meeting of some higher rank vikings he had to attend. Freyr sheathed his sword and put away his shield in the shed next to the training fields before leaving.

When arriving at the manor, he stopped in the great hall for a while. He took a cup of water to quench his thirst. He talked a bit with some younger thegns, reminding himself why he had to train. He wanted to be good enough to join a raid soon. Afterwards, he went to his bedroom, where he dropped himself in full armour on the furs. He had to take them off at one point, but he felt so tired. As if someone had drained all his energy. For a moment he wanted to just close his eyes and relax. A second later, he heard someone enter the room. When he looked up, he made eye contact with Lovise, a thrall that had been gifted to him not that long ago. He pushed himself up, in a hurry, he still felt a bit uncomfortable around her. He was her master, a weird position to be in since she was a year older. The prince scraped his throat before speaking. ”Good evening”, He greeted her with a little smile around his lips.

&Lovise

what is left but war?

Last edited by Freyr Rigasson on Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Lovise Rollvsdóttir
Lovise Rollvsdóttir
Thrall

PROFIELMessages : 22
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

› outlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: › outlines › outlines EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 12:47 pm

Lips red
as blood.

With a splash, the brown looking water hit the dirt a few meters outside the village. The towels were drained dry before Lovise put them back in the bucket. Her wet fingers grabbed around the handle and her eyes looked at the wet puddle one more time, before she left the spot and walked back to the manor.
It was a day like any other, cleaning the manor while the earl and his family were busy doing the things they were meant to do. And that’s how the tables turn; everyone was meant to do their jobs. Lovise her job was to take care of the earl and his family, doing the things they asked her to do. In particular Freyr. Earl Rigas had given her as a present to his son, for she was now his personal thrall. And to be honest, Lovise was fine with it. She was fine with the rank she had and honestly didn’t know any better.

The young woman put the bucket and towels back to their places and sighed softly. There were some Thegns in the great hall, but nobody needed her for anything. So Lovise walked back to her own little cottage to change her dirty clothes. Lovise wanted to be clean around Freyr and the rest of the Earls family, as she found it important to make them comfortable. Wet, filthy and dirty close never made anyone comfortable. So she went home, changing her clothes and made new braids in her hair.
She didn’t take much time doing this and when she was done, she walked back at the manor to check Freyr his room. Making sure his bed was neat and his room was clean enough. As soon as she opened the door of his room, her eyes found him lying on his bed. Freyr had heard her come in, pushed himself up in a hurry. ”I’m sorry,” She apologized immediately while tilting her head slightly downwards. ”Good evening” Hearing his voice, Lovise put her head back up and smiled back. ”Good evening, prince Freyr.” Her voice soft, friendly.  ”Is there anything I can do for you?” She asked him, closing the door behind her. She looked at the armor he was still wearing, looking heavy and the prince looked tired. ”Shall I help you taking off your armor?” She then asked, pointing her eyes at his armor.

BY MITZI AND LUKEBABE
Back to top Go down

Freyr Rigasson
Freyr Rigasson
Herra

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

› outlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: › outlines › outlines EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 2:19 pm

Relaxing and having some time off was a rare occasion. He had some time to prepare himself for dinner after training, but that was it. After dinner he often spend time with his family, talking about problems that had to be solved by the earl the next day. Rigas usually consulted with Gunnvor before taking big decisions that could affect the whole village. He was perfectly capable of doing it on his own, but he admired his father for including Gunnvor too. And him, for that matter. He sometimes asked his opinion, so Freyr could practise solving problems. It was hard to keep up with all the expectations, but he tried really hard. Maybe a bit too hard. That was why he was so tired sometimes. He was really considering skipping dinner and just fall asleep right now.

But then someone entered his room. First, he thought it might have been one of his parents, who had seen him enter the great hall earlier. But it was Lovise, his personal thrall. Quickly the boy got up from his bed. He still had no idea how to behave around her. ”Good evening, prince Freyr.” She replied softly to his words. ”Is there anything I can do for you?” She then asked, and he wondered for a second if he could ask her to help take off his armour. Wouldn’t that be weird? But before he could think of something else, she suggested it herself. The young boy nodded. ”Maybe that would be a good idea”, He replied. In that way, he didn’t have to move his bruised arms and shoulder any more than needed.

what is left but war?

Back to top Go down

Lovise Rollvsdóttir
Lovise Rollvsdóttir
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

› outlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: › outlines › outlines EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 4:13 pm

Lips red
as blood.

The light eyes of the young woman looked at her dirty, wet hands. She didn’t care about it though, it was normal and it made her satisfying. Lovise saw other Thralls in the hall-way of the manor and smiled, but only a few smiled back. She didn’t had any connection with the other Thralls and they didn’t seem to like her very much. And even that was fine, Lovise didn’t needed anyone. Not any more, she was fine doing it on her own and wasn’t a talker after all.
The door of her little cottage cracked a bit when she opened it. Her eyes looked around the small room she called ‘home’ and Lovise sighed a bit. She washed her hands, changed her clothes and put the dirty ones in a bucket besides her door. That was for tomorrow, or tonight if Freyr didn’t need her. Lovise was alone most of the time if the Earl and his family didn’t need her, but she wasn’t really that lonely. She missed her mother of course, the band they had before their old Earl died. But Earl Rigas was a better man, as though Lovise thought.

Lovise entered Freyr his room, where he was laying on his bed. Her eyes found his and she immediately apologized for the scare she must have given him. Lovise could sense him being uncomfortable around her and tried to comfort him with her smile. It was a warm, friendly smile.
As Freyr thought about her question, she asked him to help taking off his armor. The young man must have tired from his day and probably wanted to sleep, or take a warm bath. ”Maybe that would be a good idea”, Freyr replied and Lovise smiled again, nodded before walking towards him. ”Is there any special place you want to keep your armor?” She asked when she got beside him. She wasn’t his Thrall for such a long time and didn’t knew his routine or where he kept his things. Lovise placed her fingers around the leather ropes from the lamellar armor and started to open them.  

BY MITZI AND LUKEBABE
Back to top Go down

Freyr Rigasson
Freyr Rigasson
Herra

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

› outlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: › outlines › outlines EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 8:16 pm

It was so obvious how she was used to being a thrall. And also how he didn’t really know how to behave around her. He had never been in a position where he had to command someone, not in a way like this. She was gifted to him to make his life easier, but he felt like he didn’t deserve that. He had seen how some people treated the slaves, and he knew he had to be as firm as them when it came to communication. But he couldn’t do it. He was raised to be polite and courteous, not to yell at someone because he wanted something from them. Even now she knew exactly what to say, proposing to help him take of his armour since he wouldn’t have asked it by himself.

The young boy still had lots to learn. There would be times when respect had to be enforced. One day he would probably have the skills to do so, but today was not that day. That’s why he replied in a friendly way, as he would to anyone who lived in Skagerrak. Lovise nodded en smiled, and then approached him. ”Is there any special place you want to keep your armor?” She asked, and he pointed to a wooden standard in the corner of his room. ”We can just put it there”, He replied, using ‘we’ instead of ‘you’, unconsciously. ”I must ask you to be careful, I bruised my shoulder quite badly in training today”, He then said with a little smile, while she was untying the leather straps. When the breastplate could be removed, he carefully manoeuvred himself, so he wouldn’t cause any more pain to himself.

what is left but war?

Back to top Go down

Lovise Rollvsdóttir
Lovise Rollvsdóttir
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

› outlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: › outlines › outlines EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 10:51 pm

Lips red
as blood.

Lovise was used to help people, being command around and never knew any better. Freyr at the other hand, looked unfamiliar with his new position as her master. He was young in that way and she understood him completely. The woman would be uncomfortably with a position other than a Thrall as well. She did it her whole life and never hold a sword for example, as Freyr never commanded anyone. Not the way he had to command her. Lovise didn’t want him to be more uncomfortable like he was at this moment, so she tried to give him a warm and friendly feeling. She wanted him to know that he could trust her. It was about loyalty after all, and she was. Trust had to come with time and Lovise was patient enough to wait for that. There was no reason to hurry anything.

Lovise put her fingers around the straps of his armor and looked at the wooden standard across the room. ”We can just put it there” Freyr replied and Lovise nodded slightly, not understanding why he said ‘we’. But she didn’t asked him for it, still wanted him to feel comfortable. ”That is a good place indeed.” She agreed with him, smiling a little. ”I must ask you to be careful, I bruised my shoulder quite badly in training today” Lovise had almost untied the straps and stopped for a second, while her eyes looked at Freyr his face. ”Do you want me to take a look at your shoulder?” She asked him just before she untied the last straps. Lovise moved a little bit closer towards freyr, trying to remove his breastplate as carefully as she could. She stood up, walked across the room and placed the breastplate neatly on the wooden standard. When she walked back to remove the rest of his armor, she smiled a bit. ”It looks so heavy, all that armor you have to wear all the time.” She said softly. Lovise sat next to Freyr to untie the straps of his mail shirt, what looked even heavier than the breastplate.

BY MITZI AND LUKEBABE
Back to top Go down

Freyr Rigasson
Freyr Rigasson
Herra

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

› outlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: › outlines › outlines EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 3:21 pm

Normally he would do these things alone. But it was nice she was here to help him. Especially with his wounded shoulder. It would be better tomorrow, he hoped, he did not want to miss his next training. He did not want anyone to think that he was weak. So when she asked if she had to take a look at it, he shook his head. ”No, that is not necessary. Maybe when it does not stop hurting”, He said with a little smile. He did not want her to worry, neither did he want her to warn his mother about this. ”And maybe you could not tell anyone”, He therefore said. If word got around that the son of the earl complained about a little bruise, he would get the reputation of a weakling and he did not want that to happen. Most of all he wanted to make his parents proud, and he could only do that by getting up again tomorrow and continue his training.

The feeling of relief when the breastplate was finally removed, made him sigh lightly. While Lovise was putting the armour on the standard, he began loosening the straps of his mail coat. She took over when she came back. ”It looks so heavy, all that armour you have to wear all the time.” She noted, and he chuckled softly. ”It is heavy, but I would rather train with it and get used to it than take the easy way out and struggle when I am on the battlefield”, He said. He took off the iron braces that protected his lower arm and laid them on the bed for now. When the mail coat was untied, he pulled it over his head and walked over to the standard to hang it away. ”I think I should take a bath before I join my parents for dinner”, He said, more to himself than to her. Talking to himself was a trait he had developed around the horses and now he couldn’t stop anymore.

what is left but war?

Back to top Go down

Lovise Rollvsdóttir
Lovise Rollvsdóttir
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

› outlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: › outlines › outlines EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 7:25 pm

Lips red
as blood.

The young woman was fine being a Thrall, maybe even liked it and was more than used to the things she had to do. She was good at it, too. And the thing she liked most about being a Thrall was the things you got to know and the things you heard. People spoke, a lot and Lovise was almost always around to hear them. Sometimes even secrets or battle plans were said while she was cleaning the floor, or something.
It was different with Freyr, to be honest. Lovise hadn’t been any ones personal Thrall before what made her job different. She wasn’t as involved with the others as she was before and didn’t hear as much as she did. But it was fine, she liked Freyr and wouldn’t mind to get to know him better. Hear his stories, adventures and any other he wanted to share with her. Like his wounded shoulder, Lovise had learned that man didn’t really want to tell if they were wounded or had pain. But, Freyr was different. And there was nothing wrong with some differentness.  

”No, that is not necessary. Maybe when it does not stop hurting”, Freyr answered with a little smile. Lovise smiled back, nodded a bit. ”And maybe you could not tell anyone” Lovise looked at him while she untied the last straps. ”My lips are sealed.” She smiled at him and placed a finger against her lips when she had untied the last strap. ”See it as my rank secrecy.” She giggled softly, before helping him taking off the breastplate. Lovise wouldn’t tell his mother, he didn’t want her to worry and that she understood completely. And she meant was she said, it was a secrecy she had and Lovise would never cross that.
The armor Freyr was wearing must be enormous heavy and Lovise was glad she didn’t had to wear something like that. ”It is heavy, but I would rather train with it and get used to it than take the easy way out and struggle when I am on the battlefield” Freyr said and he took off the braces. Lovise untied the straps of his mail shirt and observed his face, trying to see something that showed his shoulder hurts more than he would express. ”Do you like your training?” She asked him, truly curious and her eyes looked at his for a second. Lovise wanted to help him pulling off his mail shirt, but didn’t get the changes as he did it himself. The young woman looked at him while he hang the shirt over the standard and tilt her head a little. ”I think I should take a bath before I join my parents for dinner”, He then said and Lovise immediately got up from the bed.  ”Of course, I’ll bring you some warm water.” She tilted her head a little down and smiled gently before she walked by and left his room.  

BY MITZI AND LUKEBABE
Back to top Go down

Freyr Rigasson
Freyr Rigasson
Herra

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

› outlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: › outlines › outlines EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 7:59 pm

If there was something seriously wrong, he would of course ask for his mother’s advice. But for now it was better if she didn’t know about it. She would be worried and maybe it was nothing. Freyr was sure it would be better tomorrow. He then asked Lovise to keep it silent for at least tonight too. ”My lips are sealed.” She said with a smile. ”See it as my rank secrecy.” She continued. ”We have a deal then”, He grinned, after which he let her help him take of his breastplate. A heavy piece of armour. She made a comment about it, but he thought it was smarter to train in full armour so he could get used to it. In the same logic he also walked around with his sword strapped to his hip all the time.

”Do you like your training?” She asked, and while she made eye contact he nodded affirmatively. ”I do. I like getting better at things”, He chuckled. ”And I want to make my parents proud. Maybe go on a raid with them one day, if they think I am ready”, He said with some enthusiasm in his voice. Then the boy took off his mail shirt, after which he made the comment about the bath. ”Of course, I’ll bring you some warm water.” Lovise replied immediately. ”That would be great”, He said with a soft smile while he watched her leave the room.

In the meantime, he lit a fire in the fireplace. It was not particularly cold, he just liked the sound of a crackling fire. It also made more light in his room. For a moment he hesitated to take of his shirt too, not sure if he would be comfortable if Lovise returned with the water. But then he decided to just do it anyways. He laid the fabric on the bed and got closer to the fire again. His upper arm was black and blue where the heavy stick had hit him. He gently placed his hand on the bruise, to check if it was alarmingly hot or painful.

what is left but war?

Back to top Go down

Lovise Rollvsdóttir
Lovise Rollvsdóttir
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

› outlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: › outlines › outlines EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 12:51 pm

Lips red
as blood.

Being a Thrall, Lovise felt like a living diary sometimes. Others didn’t really noticed Thralls often and they spoke freely about everything they got in mind. It was a Thralls duty to keep their mouth shut, but most of them were easily tempt to spill some of those secrets. Lovise never spilled a secret though, she kept them all to herself and tried to remember everything she hears. It’s worth full information off course and only the Gods know whenever it will be useful. But for now, she was just that innocent Thrall who just knew how to be of service.

”We have a deal then”, Freyr replied and Lovise smiled a little at him. It was kind of weird helping him, although she had helped Vikings taking off their armour more than she could count. Lovise was his personal Thrall and even though she had seen him very often, she barely knew him. . ”I do. I like getting better at things”, Freyr chuckled. ”And I want to make my parents proud. Maybe go on a raid with them one day, if they think I am ready” Lovise nodded conceivably. Freyr had a lot to live up to, a lot of responsibilities already for being Herra. He would be the next Earl after his father and Lovise could imagine how hard those expectations must be. But on the other hand, he never knew any better. Like she never knew any better than being a Thrall. The Gods had made their plans and they had to live up to that, nothing more and nothing less.
When Freyr said he would like a bath, Lovise stood up immediately and nodded her head decently. ”That would be great”, The young Thrall left his bedroom, feeling a bit goofy for not proposing it herself. She held her head low as she walked towards the fire pits were other Thralls were warming up pails with water. She smiled at some of the girls, asking them for help to fill up Freyr his bath.

Lovise knocked at Freyr his door, waiting for him to respond before opening the door. She held a pail of hot water in her hands and let the other Thralls in before she entered the room. They emptied the pails in the tub and smiled before leaving Freyr and Lovise in the room alone. Lovise placed the pail she hold next to the door, turning her face towards Freyr. ”Be careful with the water, sir. It’s really hot.” Lovise couldn’t help herself at seeing the bruises on his shoulder. When she caught herself staring at him, she bow her head towards the ground and bite her lip nervously. ”Anything else I can do for you?” She asked him softly, her eyes looking at the bathtub.

BY MITZI AND LUKEBABE
Back to top Go down

Freyr Rigasson
Freyr Rigasson
Herra

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

› outlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: › outlines › outlines EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 10:57 pm

Even though he was young, he already longed for the time he could prove himself in battle. He didn’t get a kick out of hurting people, as some viking warriors did. He wasn’t even entirely sure he would be able to really kill someone off if he had to. Probably, if he had to defend himself, then it would be more of a reflex. Wound them enough so they would drop their weapon or kill them, so he would live. A hard realisation, a tough decision and sure a whole lot of weight to bear on his shoulders. But he was the son of an earl, so he was expected to behave like one. It was his destiny to become his father one day. Or at least be half the man his father was. That would probably be a more realistic goal. But he had all the support he needed. His parents made him go to training for a reason. They believed in him and he didn’t want to let them down.

Sometimes he had to sit down and allow himself to relax once in a while. A bath would be the perfect way to, honestly. It would also hopefully prevent his muscles from being stiff tomorrow. Lovise got up to get some water to fill the tub in his room. In the meantime he started a fire, not because he was cold but because he just liked the way it sounded. A short time later a whole group of thralls came in, their eyes firmly pointed down at the floor. They started filling the tub, and he just stood there watching in silence. He wished they would look up so he could at least smile thankfully at them, but they were taught not to look at their masters. Luckily Lovise wasn’t like that anymore, or at least not that extreme. ”Be careful with the water, sir. It’s really hot.” She then warned him, when the procession of young girls had left his room again.

Freyr undressed himself completely now, knowing she wouldn’t dare to look up. He wouldn’t even mind if she did, but it would be a bit awkward so he was happy she decided to focus on the bathtub for now. He carefully got into the water. She had been right, it was really hot. He sighed when he submerged himself, getting used to the temperature. ”Anything else I can do for you?” Lovise then asked. He looked at her, she was stil looking at the wood. "Actually, yes. There is something I wanted to know about you", He said, trying not to sound creepy. "Please, sit down for a minute", He then said, pointing at the comfortable chair near the fire. "Have you ever been out of Skagerrak?" He was quite curious about the answer, although he suspected it would be a negative one.

what is left but war?

Back to top Go down

Lovise Rollvsdóttir
Lovise Rollvsdóttir
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

› outlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: › outlines › outlines EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 7:58 pm

Lips red
as blood.

Luckily, other Thralls had warmed up a lot of pails with water already. Because of this, Freyr wouldn’t have to wait long to take his bath. Lovise smiled at the other Thralls, thanking them for helping out. Not that it was necessary, though. It was kind off their job to provide Freyr with warm water for his bath. But the pails were heavy and Lovise was glad she didn’t had to carry every pail by herself. And you needed a lot of pails to fill in one bathtub. While she waited for the rest of the pails to warm up, the other Thralls gave her some strange looks. Lovise knew immediately what it was about: they were jealous. Freyr was her master, her only master. And it wasn’t bad to be around him, everyone knew that. He was kind, generous and they wished that for themselves.

Lovise knocked on young man’s door, let the other thralls get in before her. They all didn’t look at Freyr and Lovise was still quite nervous about looking at him. Not knowing if he toughed it would be un respectful. But on the other hand, it was weird not looking at him at some occasions. When she dropped the last bit of water in the tub, Lovise walked back towards the door, her eyes focused on the tub. As soon as she noticed that Freyr began to undress himself, Lovise wetted her lips before turning her face to the side of the room. The last thing she wanted was for Freyr to feel uncomfortable, or disrespect him by looking at him. Lovise could still see his movements, but didn’t saw any details whatsoever.
"Actually, yes. There is something I wanted to know about you", Freyr replied, and Lovise moved her eyes towards him, carefully. Luckily the bathtub was high enough for Freyr to keep his ‘private parts’ still private. It made her smile for a bit. ”You can ask me anything.” Her voice soft, almost innocent. "Please, sit down for a minute", Lovise frowned her eyebrows, while her eyes found the chair he pointed at. ”Off course,” She nodded before moving her step towards the chair. It felt weird, sitting on a comfortable chair in his room, him getting to know her. Not quite sure what his intentions were. Her bright eyes looked at his for just a small moment. "Have you ever been out of Skagerrak?" His question got her by surprise, what made her quiet for a while. ”No, I’ve been not.” Lovise replied after a few seconds of thinking. ”I’m don’t have an obligation outside of Skagerrak.” She explained herself. She would love to see more nature, other villages the Gods had created. But she just wasn’t meant to be outside Skagerrak for her duty lay here. ”Have you?” Lovise asked before thinking. ’I’m sorry,” She apologized immediately for her disrespectful behavior.

BY MITZI AND LUKEBABE
Back to top Go down

Freyr Rigasson
Freyr Rigasson
Herra

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

› outlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: › outlines › outlines EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 9:46 pm

When the other thralls had left his room, he could relax again. It was still such a weird position to be in. He had been just a regular boy before his father had taken over Skagerrak. Some of these girls he had played with when he was really young, when they were not ready to take on their jobs as thralls yet. He knew some of them and now they were here in his comfortable room, while they still had to sleep on a bed of straw in a common bedroom. It wasn’t hard to picture they had to at least have some type of envy for him. Some might even hate him. It was sad, but then again most households had some kind of help. It would be impossible for his mother to clean this whole building and still have time to rule next to his father. So it was a necessity. None of his family members ever mistreated the girls, that was a fact. But still, they were prisoners and no one liked their freedom taken from them. Deep down he was hoping Lovise didn’t hate him. Hoping she didn’t feel forced to do anything she didn’t like.

So he suggested she stayed for a little longer. If she was here in his room, she didn’t need to do anything else. His intention was for her to relax a bit. Have a conversation with him and do nothing more than that. ”You can ask me anything.” She replied to him with her distinct soft voice. She agreed to sit down for a minute, after which he made eye contact and asked his question. ”No, I’ve been not.” She replied after a brief pause. ”I don’t have an obligation outside of Skagerrak.” She then explained. He nodded softly. ”Have you?” She suddenly asked, but it seemed like she regretted it immediately. ’I’m sorry,” She excused herself. Freyr looked up and smiled reassuring. ”You do not need to say sorry”, He simply said. After all, this was just a regular conversation, right?

”I have not gone to other villages either. I have visited some settlements my father owns but they are not that far away”, He then answered her question. For a moment he was playing with the water in the tub, splashing it with his hand. ”In a week I will travel to Kattegat for a harvest feast, on the invitation of Queen Aslaug”, He then said, looking up to meet her gaze again. ”And I want you to come with me, if you would be comfortable”, He then suggested, hoping she would say yes. He would feel better if he had her around, knowing she was there to keep him company in that strange place.

what is left but war?

Back to top Go down

Lovise Rollvsdóttir
Lovise Rollvsdóttir
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

› outlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: › outlines › outlines EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 9:21 pm

Lips red
as blood.

It was a bit strange, seeing all the good things important people had. The luxury they enjoyed, the comfortable beds they sleep in and the lovely food they eat every day. Lovise had to admit, she was a bit jealous of that. But who could blame her? She saw the good live they were having and she would come home every night, to find that cold and lonely room somewhere nobody cared. But it didn’t feel unfair, though. Everyone had a purpose to serve and with those purposes came the luxury it deserved. So if Lovise deserved a bed of straw, if the Gods thought that was her luxury, she was fine with it.

Freyr asked her to stay a bit longer, even to sit down. The girl nodded and sat down, wondering why he asked this of her. Lovise was a Thrall for all her life, and knew exactly what her tasks were. Talking with your master like this clearly wasn’t one of them and it made her kind of insecure. In a way it felt unnatural to make eye contact with Freyr, knowing it wasn’t polite. But it felt even more unnatural not to. He wanted a normal conversation, so she had to make eye contact. At least she thought so. So she looked at him for a few moments and looked away for some more, to look back at him as soon as he spoke. The question got her by surprise, what took her a brief moment to think. She never had been outside Skagerrak, wouldn’t even know what to do elsewhere. Of course she wanted to see more of the world, but unfortunately it never happened. As soon as she asked her question, she regretted it. Asking your masters any sort of question what isn’t work related, is disrespectful. ”You do not need to say sorry” Freyr simply said and Lovise looked up a bit. A little smile was shown before she pointed her eyes back at her hands, who laid on her lap. ”I don’t want to be disrespectful,” She explained herself.
”I have not gone to other villages either. I have visited some settlements my father owns but they are not that far away” Freyr replied her question and Lovise nodded. It must have a lot benefits to have a family like he has. Lovise could only dream of things like that. Lovise looked at the way he played with the water, thinking about what kind of settlements his father would have. Hearing Freyrs voice again, her eyes looked up at his. ”And I want you to come with me, if you would be comfortable” Her eyes widened, full of surprise. Her mouth opened bit, her eyebrows frowning. ”I would love to,” She said, still surprised. Lovise couldn’t believe the thing he just asked her and her eyes light up. ”If you’re sure you want to have me.” She then said, her voice a bit calmer and a small, but truly happy smile on her lips.

BY MITZI AND LUKEBABE
Back to top Go down

Freyr Rigasson
Freyr Rigasson
Herra

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

› outlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: › outlines › outlines EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 6:24 pm

If she was to be his personal thrall, than they would spend a lot of time together in the future too. Was it so weird he wanted to get to know her a bit better? Maybe he wasn’t supposed to do that. Keep it all strictly professional instead of being friendly towards her. Maybe he shouldn’t form a deeper relationship with her. Treat her like he treated the other thralls. Then again, he was quite known to be nice to them all. All parties would benefit if they were all on good terms, right? That was his vision, at least. Besides all that, he sometimes tended to feel a bit lonely. His friendship with Kettil was so different now. Sometimes it felt like he barely knew the guy anymore. He didn’t want to replace him, at all. But it would be nice to have someone closer to home to hang out with from time to time. Kettil basically lived at the stables, so he could only visit him if he had enough time to make the trip in between his training sessions.

It would be a challenge to make Lovise warm up to him though. She was holding back as well. Probably because of his position. It was frustrating. He was still Freyr, no matter if he was the son of a farmer or the son of the Earl. ”I don’t want to be disrespectful,” She explained herself. He smiled warmly. ”You’re not, really”, He reassured her. Otherwise he wouldn’t ask her to come with him to Kattegat, right? Her surprised reaction made him chuckle amused. ”I would love to,” She replied, her eyes shining like stars in the night sky. He caught himself staring at it a bit intensely, completely enchanted by her enthusiasm. ”If you’re sure you want to have me.” She then said, pulling him out of the moment.

”I wouldn’t have asked you if I didn’t want you”, He chuckled. He playfully rolled his eyes, but couldn’t keep the grin of his face. Dammit. To distract her, he pointed at the jug of ale and the cups next to it. ”Do me a favour and fill two cups, please”, He said. It wasn’t his intention to get her drunk or anything, but he wondered if she had ever even had a taste of ale before. She shouldn’t miss out on that, even though she was a thrall, right?

what is left but war?

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

› outlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: › outlines › outlines Empty

Back to top Go down
› outlines
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ragnarok :: Scandinavia :: Skagerrak :: Inside the village :: Manor :: Bedrooms-
Jump to: