Freyja Stafnsdóttir
Shipbuilder

PROFIELMessages : 136
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Skagen

I’m the violence in the pouring rain Empty
PostSubject: I’m the violence in the pouring rain I’m the violence in the pouring rain EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 10:33 pm

I’m the violence in the pouring rain Latest?cb=20150223060920
freyja stafnsdóttir

| »  |   name Freyja
| »  |   last name Stafnsdóttir
| »  |   title --
| »  |   age 28
| »  |   place of birth Skagen
| »  |   place of residence Skagen
| »  |   rank Shipbuilder
| »  |   personality
Freyja is hardworking, vulgar and brutally honest to the point of being rude. She loves a good time, and loves to laugh, and is typically an overall friendly person. However, she has been a bit bitter in the last few years. She's fiercely protective of her family and would do anything to help them and keep them safe.
| »  |   appearance
Freyja is 5'7", blonde and blue eyed, with slightly tanned skin, from being outdoors very often. She is very strong, physically, as she does a lot of hard labor.

| »  |   parents Stafn Ulfarrsson & Kara Makansdóttir
| »  |   siblings Rúna, Sofie, Visna & Tóra Stafnsdóttir
| »  |   history  
Freyja's father, Stafn, was a shipbuilder, and her mother, Kara, is a dressmaker. There's a large age gap between Freyja and her younger sisters, because her parents had her very young, so her father traveled quite a bit in order to learn his trade and try to sell what he created. When he no longer needed to travel so often, they had four more daughters within 11 years. After his next two daughters were born, Stafn gave up much hope for a son, and started to teach his oldest daughter his craft.

While Freyja was talented at shipbuilding, and especially loved carving the designs into them, her dream had always been to become a shield maiden. She too hoped her mother would give her father a son so that a little brother could take over for their father, but it seemed the Gods did not wish it.

Stafn was killed when Freyja was 23, and she was forced to stop her training to become a shield maiden in order to take over his work to keep her family fed. It's not easy work, but she is proud of what she's accomplished, especially now that Skagen has become rather famous for the ships they produce.

The oldest of five daughters, Freyja is very close to her younger sisters. She is determined to protect her family, and make sure the younger girls are able to live comfortably, and choose their own paths.
| »  |   faceclaim Ellen Hollman

blunt Freyja doesn’t lie and she doesn’t sugar coat things. If you ask her a question, she will give you a plain and honest answer, even if it’s not the answer you might be looking for. Even if it’s a rude answer. She doesn’t have time or energy to waste trying to read your body language and figure out what you want her to say. If you’re looking for someone to be nice and flatter you, you’re in the wrong place, my friend.

dedicated For the people who aren’t put off by her occasionally abrasive personality, she is a loyal and lifelong friend. Her family matters more to her than anything, enough so that she gave up her goals in order to provide a stable life for them.

outgoing Despite her irritation at having to take over her father’s career, Freyja is a pretty outgoing and friendly person. She doesn’t mean to be rude when she is being honest, but she just doesn’t have the patience for dancing around a subject to make sure no one’s feelings get hurt.

loner While she's outgoing, Freyja is also perfectly happy being on her own. Coming from a large, tight-knit family, she often spends a lot of time down by the beach, or laying about on a boat, just to listen to the ocean. She doesn't need to be surrounded by people all the time, and prefers small group gatherings to large parties. 

Freyja needs friends, rivals, past, present or future lovers from Skagen. I imagine she knows just about everyone, but there will likely be a number of people she's irritated with her honesty. Also, if anyone is interested in playing any of her sisters, that would be awesome!  I’m the violence in the pouring rain 4292146468 Their ages, personalities, ranks and faceclaims would be up to you, though I do have a couple ideas for fc. The only thing I'd ask is that there's a bit of an age gap between Freyja and the next oldest, and that they all be very close. Also, if you'd prefer to rename them, that's fine xD
Back to top Go down

Hakon Odinsson
Hakon Odinsson
Blacksmith

PROFIELMessages : 77
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: I’m the violence in the pouring rain I’m the violence in the pouring rain EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 7:19 pm

I'll offer up Hakon here. Since she's a shipbuilder and he's a blacksmith, they both work really hard and are pretty honest. Hakon tends to be a bit closed off until he feels comfortable with people, but he's a good, hard-working guy who likes to pretend that he's way meaner than he actually is. He's an orphan and has been alone for most of his life, so he's not the most personable guy.

But she could come to his shop to have metal fittings built for her ships, so they could get to know each other that way? Honestly, I'm thinking Hakon would probably develop a bit of a crush on her if that's alright, haha.
Back to top Go down

Freyja Stafnsdóttir
Freyja Stafnsdóttir
Shipbuilder

PROFIELMessages : 136
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: I’m the violence in the pouring rain I’m the violence in the pouring rain EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 7:51 pm

That would make sense! I assume they'd have a relatively friendly relationship if she's been shipbuilding for 5 years? 5 years of popping into his shop for supplies and chatting and interacting should build a bit of foundation for friendship? Freyja doesn't mind like teasing and that kind of ~mean~ especially if it's directed at her xD she's got a good sense of humor and likes to laugh. I'll PM you :)
Back to top Go down

Jötunn Grímsson
Jötunn Grímsson
Skald

PROFIELMessages : 7
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: I’m the violence in the pouring rain I’m the violence in the pouring rain EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 5:12 pm

Jötunn & Freyja.
I do not know what you think about this, but it just popped up in my head. Especially because it would make sense for Jötunn: What if Jötunn and Freyja are past lovers? Jötunn has been living in Skagen for over the past 5 years. Before he moved in permanently to Skagen, he travelled a lot with his siblings and parents because they were merchants. So he has been multiple times in Skagen before, but always only for a short period of time. Maybe that the both of them had a short fling in those times? As you might or might not know, Jötunn lives for love. He has a very big and gentle heart, but a little bit too big for only 1 person. So it can be that he cheated on Freyja, and that they broke up because of that? Jötunn himself sees nothing wrong with having multiple woman by his side, and he can not understand that other people do not think the same about that. So it can be that he still cares for Freyja, but respects that she does not want anything to do with him anymore.
And now that Freyja's sisters have come of age and slowly are reaching their maturity, she -as the eldest sister- is afraid that one of her sisters will fall for his charms and will get hurt in the same way that Jötunn has once hurt her. So maybe she confronts Jötunn one more time, just to warn him to stay away from her sisters? I think that could turn out into something very interesting, since Jötunn would only see it as one big game. Or he'd go after Freyja again (he loves fierce woman), or he'd go after her sisters on purpose.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: I’m the violence in the pouring rain I’m the violence in the pouring rain Empty

Back to top Go down
I’m the violence in the pouring rain
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1