Huskarl

PROFIELMessages : 475
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title : Ironside
Place of birth : Kattegat

Behind the mask Empty
PostSubject: Behind the mask Behind the mask EmptyMon May 22, 2017 10:40 pm

You might be wondering, who is that person that is behind all this? Well, surprise, it's me =D

My name is Janne, so you can surely call me by that name. I don't really have a nickname, so I can skip that part. I only want to ask one thing of you: Please don't call me 'admin' or I don't know which other unpersonal name else. I'm just a normal person like you, there is no need to be afraid of me =D Deal? Deal.

I am 20 years old and have been in the RPG world, for like.. *thinking* ..eight years, more or less. It all started with a small RPG on a horse forum, and later grew to real RPG sites, just like this one. This is my first English RPG, the other ones I was a member of were Dutch, because I'm from Belgium. So I am pretty hyped for this, to be honest.

On one of these RPG's, I met the wonderfull Jennifer. After a while we descided to meet each other in real life, and god, it was awesome. We became very close friends, and until today I visited her a couple times more. One time even Jara from The Netherlands came to Belgium to meet us. Really, with these girls I have the time of my life. ♥

Because of Jennifer and her horses, I picked up an old passion of mine, horses. When visiting her, there developed a band between me and her pony, Amigo. Really, that little, crazy creature of her got a special place in my heart, even if I see him only once a month or less because we live far from each other. So when home, I really started to miss working with horses and went looking for one I could take care of that was closer to my home. And eventually I found one, a horse called Mus. A 12 year old gelding who already stole my heart in a few weeks of time.

Apart from horses, I also love to read, write and watch movies and series. I prefer science-fiction and fantasy, because I love to take my mind elswhere from this world. At this moment I am watching a few series: Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, The 100 and Vikings, no shit. My favorite books are the Harry Potter series, The Inheritance Cycle and The Lorien Legacies. Probably I am forgetting a bunch of them, but shhhhht..

What is there to tell more?.. *thinks* ..OH, my favorite character from Vikings. Because I think you guys won't be able to guess which one that is. But no need to worry, nobody can know everything. I will free yourself from your internal misery and tell you which one is my favorite character. It's Björn 'Ironside' Ragnarsson. A surprise, isn't it? =D

If you have further questions, about something I wrote here, or maybe something important I forgot probably, just ask! Leave a comment on this topic, and I'll answer as soon as possible!

Love,
Janne

Back to top Go down
https://concretewalls.tumblr.com/
Behind the mask
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ragnarok :: General :: Social :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: