Ubbe Ragnarsson
Thegn

PROFIELMessages : 353
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title : Prince of Kattegat
Place of birth : Kattegat

Underneath the cloak Empty
PostSubject: Underneath the cloak Underneath the cloak EmptyFri May 26, 2017 9:55 am

Hello there you lovely souls!

My name is Jennifer but you always can call me Jenn if that’s easier. Most of you people will maybe know me from Tumblr, Wattpad and Ao3 as LordAvanti. So underneath that name and behind all the imagines and stories I’m lurking, 25 … almost 26 (try not to think about that) years old. And I come from that little country called Belgium. I’m a Cancer. And if you ask how this site exists? Well, I started watching Vikings way before Janne (she plays Björn) did and I told her to watch it and she immediately fell in love with it. In the time she was looking I was discovering the world full of imagines on Tumblr. I told her to do it to and she did. And then one day she came over and we were talking about all those handsome faces in the series and all of the sudden she said; “We should make an RPG.” And I was like “For real?” … and look at this. She did an amazing thing with it so all credits to her. She is one amazing friend! Truly love her.

But there are a bunch of other things I love to. My life mostly means two things, writing and horses. I write for over seven years now, what started with simple RPG’s grew out to writing down my own books. I have little more than 13 written books standing on my desk waiting to do something more with it … but yeah, I’m not that confident of my own work so they just stand there for me to re-read and love. But when I’m not with my horses or working I’m always writing. Recently I’m only writing Vikings in all kind of ways, with all kind of characters. So writing is one hell important thing in my life. With writing always comes reading and like George RR Martin once said in on of his novels; ‘A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, the man who never reads only one.’ Amen to that. Aside writing a whole part of my life is dedicated to my horses. I had four, now  three and really can’t live without them. It all started with Eden, my smoky black dressage horse, bought him when he was just a foal, instant love, that horse means the world for me!!! He can’t live a day without me and I not a day without him. Got him a little friend, a black Shetland pony called Dennis … tiny little bastard he was. Sadly had to put him down three months ago because he was in to much pain and we couldn’t help him anymore. I also have a crazy pony, Amigo. He does all kind of naughty things and truly is the biggest hugmoster I have. He and Janne are sooooo close with each other, always stunned when I see the both of them working. And then last I have Vitani, he is almost 2 years, stallion and is the full brother of Eden. And really, they are brothers, they have so much in common. I love him not as much as I love Eden but with what he already knows on this age he will be a promise for the future. So I’m a big ass horse addict. <3

What else do I like … I love series!
Vikings for example, not a surprise there. On Tumblr I’m a dedicated fan to Ivar’s Heathen Army and to be honest that cripple bastard stole my heart. But yes, playing Ubbe here, I’m sure there are people more capable on playing him than I do. Aside Vikings I’m a true and loyal fan of Game Of Thrones, who doesn’t!! Always admired Ramsey Bolton (have something for the bad guys) just as I love Negan in The Walking Dead. Other than that I watch way to many series, Suits, The Musketeers, The 100, Reign, The Originals, Shadowhunters, name it and I probably saw it somewhere. I love music, without music I can’t write, I’m pretty old-school with that. Further … I have two dogs, a golden Retriever and a German shepherd. A have a chicken called Cersei =P, I have practically a zoo at home.

If you have any more questions shoot, I don’t bite at all.
Lot’s of love,
Me

Back to top Go down
Underneath the cloak
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ragnarok :: General :: Social :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: