Earl

PROFIELMessages : 6
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title : Ingstad
Place of birth : Kattegat

Behind the shield  Empty
PostSubject: Behind the shield Behind the shield  EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 1:24 am

Hello, I'm known by many as Lovi. My real name is Sarah, but I prefer Lovi while online. Sarah is more personal to those I am really close to.

I'm a cancarian and was born and bred in England, but I am not 100% British. I'm 1/4 Scottish and Greek. Pretty sure my ancestors are Saxon, Roman, and probably even Scandinavian somewhere.

I used to be into rock music and heavy metal, but now I'm older *cough* 30 *cough* I am more interested in Viking music, instrumental music that you find in movies/games, or just that type of stuff that helps you to relax while writing. Writing, video gaming, photoshop and reading.. love them all.

My fave series are... oh god... there's so many lol... Vikings, The last kingdom, iZombie, z-nation, the walking dead, game of thrones, supernatural, taboo, midnight texas, frontier, black sails, the 100.

I am ABSOLUTELY crushing so bad on Theo James o.o and I Love Ubbe from the Vikings.

Movies I love... never ending list really, but the mains are: Harry Potter movies, Pirates of the Caribbean, divergent movies, and also Underworld movies {Theo is so damn hot in them. Especially 'a passionate woman' omg }

when it comes to pets, I love my two Siberian Huskies: Bella and Spirit, my two black cats: Cleo and CJ, and my two horses: Lady and Bertie. We also have fish and two chinchillas. So cute.
Back to top Go down

Yrsa Tyrsdóttir
Yrsa Tyrsdóttir
Shield maiden

PROFIELMessages : 81
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Skagerrak

Behind the shield  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind the shield Behind the shield  EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 1:44 am

IDK DUDE I THINK WE MIGHT ACTUALLY BE THE SAME PERSON. 

like sooo many of your shows I also love, and movies and OMG THEO JAMES and all the animals <3
and we're the same age! 
Back to top Go down

Lagertha Freyasdóttir
Lagertha Freyasdóttir
Earl

PROFIELMessages : 6
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title : Ingstad
Place of birth : Kattegat

Behind the shield  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind the shield Behind the shield  EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 2:06 am

TWINSIES!!!! Behind the shield  4135088330 they always say we have one somewhere in the world.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

Behind the shield  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind the shield Behind the shield  Empty

Back to top Go down
Behind the shield
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ragnarok :: General :: Social :: Introduce yourself-