Redra Thorstensdóttir
Farmer

PROFIELMessages : 19
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Uddevalla

Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] Empty
PostSubject: Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 7:58 pm

”Breathe.” The girl’s voice interrupted the ones she kept hearing in her head. They were talking one over the other, muttering words in languages she couldn’t understand. They sounded happy, but confused her, making her anxious. ”Breathe.” Images were running right before the girl’s eyes. They were flashes, impossible to connect with each other. A field. The sky. People she couldn’t recognise. The images went by quickly, the colors were blinding and made her even more confused. The light she was looking at wasn’t the sunlight. It came from a different source, but she couldn’t tell where it came from. Other flashes burst right in front of her eyes. Green. Blue. Red. Red. Breathe!

A deep breath pierced the silence of the night in which Redra found herself. She was trying to catch her breath, blinking her eyes furiously as she was trying to adjust to the non-existent light. The contrast between what she was just looking at and where she actually was, made her head spin. Another vision, another nightmare. It was true that the images she was looking at weren’t bad ones, the voices she was hearing were cheerful, the colours that appeared right before her eyes weren’t dark, nothing was unpleasant. Nothing but the uncertainty and the heavy feeling they gave to the girl. She felt like she needed to know what those things meant, but it didn’t matter how much she tried, she just couldn’t find a meaning behind all those things.

Her sister was sleeping peacefully next to her. It was very uncommon for Brynja to look that calm whenever she slept, because her visions weren’t as nice as Redra’s ones. Even if the girl wasn’t feeling well, she just couldn’t wake her sister up for something that she was supposed to be used to. She silently got up and luckily Brynja didn’t move nor showed any sign of being bothered by her sister’s movements. Once she got out of their room, Redra grabbed a cloak and silently opened the front door of the house. She needed fresh air, she needed to think, maybe if she could’ve find someone to talk to, that would’ve been great, but she knew nobody in the whole village could’ve ever understand her problems. ”Those are gifts from the Gods! You should be grateful.” They always said. And she indeed was grateful, but those gifts sometimes felt like burdens, more than something to be grateful of.

The cold air of the night hit her face and Redra could already feel a little better. It was pitch black outside, the moon was covered by the clouds and its light wasn’t enough to light up the ground. Suddenly, another image flashed through her eyes. Lillianna. A voice said. That girl was like a sister to Redra. They grew up together, they always used to play with each other, she never pushed her away because of her “gifts”, she was always by her side. Maybe that could’ve been one of those times. She really hoped so.

With her thoughts focused on her friend, Redra started walking towards the village. She lived outside, where the farms were, but Lillianna was a dressmaker and her house was closer to where she worked. She arrived at the front door of her friend’s house a lot later, since she had been careful to the road, it was dark and she didn’t want to wake up anyone nor to hurt herself tripping over something that wasn’t supposed to be there. She knocked at the door, regretting it right after she heard the sound of her knuckles over the wood. Who was she to just knock at her door so late in the night, wake her up and expect her to listen to what she had to say? It had been like that in the past, but once they grew up, even if they still were great friends, they kind of got into different paths, they had their own lives and she felt like she didn’t want to intrude.

Last edited by Redra Thorstensdóttir on Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://haukrhjarta.tumblr.com/

Lillianna Asmundsdóttir
Lillianna Asmundsdóttir
Dressmaker

PROFIELMessages : 28
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 10:33 pm

Lillianna had been enjoying a nice dream about swimming in a pond with her brothers and her friends. They were laughing and having fun about all kinds of things when suddenly she heard a knocking sound in her dream. It was all around her, the laughing, talking, splashing, almost every sound had changed into the same knocking sound. All of a sudden she was awake and looking around her room. The knocking sound was still happening, and that was when she realized someone was at her door. Getting out of bed as quick was she could, Lillianna looked around. It was very late in the night, she could tell from how dark it was outside. Who in the world would be at her door this late at night? Lillianna thought about it as she grabbed herself a rob and put it on before making her way toward the door. She hoped whoever it was, was someone friendly.That they are someone who is coming for a good reason and not to hurt her. Maybe it was her brother and something had happened? She hoped that wasn't the case at all. Her father might be getting old as time goes on, but he was still in great health, at least she was pretty sure he was. Perhaps it was Redra? That thought made her open the door a lot faster. If it was Redra, then it meant something was wrong, and she prayed her friend was okay and it was someone else.

When the door open she was greeted to her best friend, almost sister, standing outside in the cold dark. Winter had come, and she hoped her friend hadn't been outside for a very long time. The last thing the poor dear needed was to get sick "Redra!" she said to her first as she reached out her hand to her."Whats wrong, are you okay?" she asked her next as she looked her over and tired to check her the best she could in the positions there were in for any injures at all."Please come inside, its freezing out!" She told her first next. Feeling stupid for not saying those words to her first. It was cold and she wanted to get her friend into a warm area and quick. She was almost sure it had to have been one of her visions that was bugging her. The poor dear, at least she would be able to help her now. That was what she always tired to do for her. To listen to her and try to support her the best she could in all of this. She had been doing this for years now, helping her dear friend.

Stepping to the side she let Redra walk in, and then once she was inside she locked the door to make sure they would both be safe and sound inside. Once the door was locked she turned toward the fire and went over to get it running a little bit brighter and stronger. So Redra would be able to warm her cold body by it. She also took of her robe and held it out to her friend. "Here, take this and get warm. Then tell me what is the matter." Lillianna said with a smile toward her. She was now just in her nightgown, but she was comfortable around Redra, more comfortable then most people in general.

Last edited by Lillianna Asmundsdóttir on Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Redra Thorstensdóttir
Redra Thorstensdóttir
Farmer

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 10:08 pm

Right when Redra was almost stepping back from the door and just run away to get back home, she heard steps in the silence of the night, coming from the inside of the house. Lillianna was definitely awake now and it was pointless if she just went away without showing herself. She would’ve just felt awful, waking up her best friend and then just running away. The door soon opened and a half asleep beautiful girl greeted her right away, reaching out her hand. Redra grabbed it and automatically smiled at her friend, without actually knowing why. She could see her friend’s worried expression while she was asking her if something was wrong, so Redra hurried and shook her head, trying to calm her down a little. It wasn’t exactly true, since she came to her house seeking help in the first place, but she just didn’t want her friend to worry too much, not immediately at least. "Please come inside, its freezing out!" The girl’s words made her realise how cold it actually was. Probably because of her whole panicked status, she didn’t even realise that the air around her was almost frozen. It was winter afterall.

The girl stepped to the side, keeping the door open for Redra to enter the house. She shyly did so, stepping further into the warm room while she heard Lillianna lock the door behind them. Her friend immediately started walking in the room and Redra followed her movements while she was trying to make the fire run stronger. The two of them used to play everyday when they were younger, they also slept together often, they were always together. Redra couldn’t help but remember those days when they were thoughtless, free and joyful. They still were, but of course growing up brought lots of responsibilities to the both of them. Something similar happened once, when they were little. Redra woke up frightened due to a strong vision and Lillianna, who was sleeping next to her, was there to help her. Now that they were older, they found themselves in the same situation. "Here, take this and get warm.” Lillianna said, handing the girl her robe. Redra took it and smiled at her friend’s kindness. Her cloak was cold and heavy on her shoulders, so she gladly accepted a warm and light robe to replace it with. ”Tell me what is the matter.” The girl added then. Redra huffed a little laugh and shook her head. ”You are straightforward, aren’t you.” She then said before letting her smile fade away a little from her face. ”I uhh… I had a vision.” She simply said, knowing that her friend knew exactly what that meant to her.
Back to top Go down

Lillianna Asmundsdóttir
Lillianna Asmundsdóttir
Dressmaker

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 2:45 pm

Lillianna was glad when Redar took the robe from her hands. At least that had been inside and would help warm her up a lot faster then her cold cloak she had been wearing outside. At least the snow wasn't too heavy at the moment. for if it was Lillianna was sure that her poor friend would be far more cold then she was already. Looking her friend over some more she did another once over of her. Wanting to make sure she was really okay even thought she had shook her head to tell her she was not hurt. Radar was someone that Lillianna had always cared about strongly. They have been close for years, and she couldn't even begin to understand how hard it must be to have the visions like she and her sister do. So she has done her best to be there for her whenever she can. ”You are straightforward, aren’t you.” Redar says to her after she tells her to tell her whats wrong. Lillianna just laughs, and nods her head at her. "Yes, but only with you.As you know." she tells her with a smile. Which is true, with anyone else Lillianna is not so straightforward. She is more quite and reserved around almost everyone else, other than her family of course. Her brother was someone she could be herself around as well, but his over protective nature made her feel like a child a lot for the time.

When Redar spoke next ”I uhh… I had a vision.” Lillianna shook her head, she already figured it was that when she saw that her friend was fine and had no injuries. She was glad she was not hurt, but knew that the vision had to be a big one for her to have walked here all this way at night, in the cold, alone. Walking closer to Redar, she gives her a hug before saying."I figured that was what was wrong when I saw no blood or cuts on you, but wanted to make sure." she tells her friend gently before smiling softly at her. and pulls away from the hug. Not wanting to crowd her too much. "Lets sit down, and talk about it." she tells her with a smile before adding"Or we can lay in my bed and talk too, whatever makes you more comfortable." she tells her. Lillianna wanted Redar to be as comfortable as she could be as she tried to explain what she saw or as she just tired to relax. She was going to be there for her for whatever she wanted. That was what good friends would do for their friends, at least in her eyes anyways."I can make you a drink of tea, or ale too if you want before we talk. Whatever I can do for you love." she adds lastly with another soft smile at Redar.

Back to top Go down

Redra Thorstensdóttir
Redra Thorstensdóttir
Farmer

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 7:50 pm

The room was already warm enough when Redra came in, at least warmer than the streets, but Lillianna’s attempts on making the room warmer were definitely having great results. Just by standing few steps away from the fireplace, the brunette could already feel the warmth of the fire on her cold clothes. She removed her cold and heavy cloak from her shoulders and put her friend’s robe to replace it. It was already warmed up by her friend’s body warmth, plus it hadn’t been outside at all, that helped a lot.

Every doubt Redra had when she knocked at the door, immediately faded away once Lillianna asked her what was wrong. She knew and she was ready to listen to her even before she could even say she had a problem. That straightforward attitude was very unusual coming from the girl that was standing in front of her, and made Redra smile lightly. "Yes, but only with you.As you know." Oh, she definitely knew. It was so difficult for the girl to open up to Redra like she eventually did. At first, the girl’s shyness always won over Redra’s attempts on being friendly with her and trying to bond with her. Eventually though, the brunette managed to put her at ease and the both of them grew extremely close.

"I figured that was what was wrong when I saw no blood or cuts on you, but wanted to make sure." Redra wasn’t surprised at her friend’s words. Of course she exactly knew what was going on with her. Since the brunette always had to deal with those visions, she was supposed to be used to the feelings those images gave her every single time. Actually, that was the case most of the times, but it wasn’t the first time she needed someone else to soothe her uneasiness, her fear. Lillianna was at her side the first time she wasn’t able to handle the situation by herself, they were children, sleeping together like they were used to. That was also the occasion when the redhead got to know about Redra and Brynja’s gifts, about their visions. Redra immediately thought she would’ve left the house, to run home scared and not talk to them anymore, but that wasn’t the case at all. She comforted her, stayed by her side and that was what the brunette needed right now. "Lets sit down, and talk about it." Her friend suggested. "Or we can lay in my bed and talk too, whatever makes you more comfortable." She then added, making the girl smile and get closer to her. She gently grabbed her hands with hers. ”Thank you Lillianna. Truly.” She needed her to know how grateful she was for her, even if Redra couldn’t really express it with words. She pulled Lillianna into a tight hug. ”I’m already better knowing that you are here.” She pulled back to look into her friend’s eyes. ”Close to me.” She then added, smiling at her.

Being the only one that never ran away from her, Lillianna had a special spot in Redra’s heart and knowing that even after all those years, she was still there to support her, was one of the greatest gifts the gods could’ve ever given her. "I can make you a drink of tea, or ale too if you want before we talk. Whatever I can do for you love." Ale was also a great gift. Redra smiled at her own thoughts. ”Alcohol sounds very nice, I must admit it.” She nodded with a bright smile on her face. The girl spent her entire days making teas and soft drinks and ale wasn’t exactly a drink one could use to heal people, but maybe she could’ve used it to heal herself. Just a little, just to get rid of her apprehension.

Last edited by Redra Thorstensdóttir on Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Lillianna Asmundsdóttir
Lillianna Asmundsdóttir
Dressmaker

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 1:52 am

Lillianna smiled at her friend whens he heard the words ”Thank you Lillianna. Truly.” coming out of her mouth. It was the least that she could do and help her out the way she did. She could never even begin to imagine the things that Redra had to see, and it would be very hard to go though those kinds of things alone and without any help at all. That was just what goof friends did for you, and Lillianna did her best to be a good friend to Redra. Ever since they were children and Redra spent all that time working with her and her shyness. She never gave up on her, so why would Lillianna ever give up on Redra? That was just not how things worked for her. Besides,she loved Redra in a lot of ways. Her friend was so special and beautiful to her. Redrawas Lilliana's first real friend in this world. "You know that I will always be here for you, you are my best friend and mean the world to me." she tells her with a smile. Redra pulls her into a tight hug and says  ”I’m already better knowing that you are here.” Redra says next and Lillianna smiles more at her. ”Close to me.” she says next and Lilliana nods. "Always." is what she tells her next.

Lillianna offered her a lot of things. To sit, lay down, and for drinks. She waited until her friend would tell her what she wanted, and she was glad she didn't have to wait super long. ”Alcohol sound very nice, I must admit it.” she hears Redra say, and she nods and smiles. Walking over and into the kitchen, Lillianna walks around grading all kinds of things. First she grabs the ale and sets it down on the table. Then she walks around and grabs two glasses that are clean and processed to fill the glasses as full as she can with Ale and walks them over to her close friend."There, drink up. I have plenty, and you are staying the rest of the night here anyways." she says to her with a smile. Taking a drink of her own cup of ale she waited for Redra to do the same with her own.Taking a few more deep drinks of her cup she sits down on the one of the chairs."Now that we both have some strong ale to drink would you alike to sit down or lay down? she says to her next with a smile.

She is trying to be as nice and happy as she can for her friend. To be everything that she needs from her and more. Lillianna is pretty sure she would do just about anything Redra asked of her,and she really wasn't sure what the meant in the long run. She knew she loved her friend, and that she was one of the only women she found attractive in the same way she liked men. Maybe it was from all the time they had spent together, or maybe she really did like everyone regardless of the fact if they were a man or women. Something she had tried to talk to her mother about once, when she was eight, and her mother had said that she should focus more on her liking of men then women. So she never bothered to talk to anyone else about it after words. Pushing her thoughts away she looked to her friend. "I am glad you came here to me, that I can help you this way like I have been for so many years. she tells her. She wants her to know the will always be here for her, that she is happy to help her no matter what.

Last edited by Lillianna Asmundsdóttir on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Redra Thorstensdóttir
Redra Thorstensdóttir
Farmer

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 8:02 pm

When Redra hugged her friend and thanked her, she couldn’t predict that her reply, her words could have that effect over her. "You know that I will always be here for you, you are my best friend and mean the world to me." Her smile grew wider as the warmth of her smile, her words and her touch spreaded all the way to the brunette’s heart. She truly meant what she said when she told her she was feeling better already, only by having her by her side, and Lillianna didn’t lose her chance to confirm that she was always going to be next to her. Always.

The girl knew she had to ease the atmosphere and getting some alcohol in her veins was surely going to do the work. The two of them used to chat a lot in their beds when they were younger, they talked about everything, going from the funny and joyful things to the things that annoyed them. They knew everything about one another. Adding ale was simply going to add more fun to their little talks. Redra took the cup her friend handed over to her and took a huge sip, emptying half of the cup as Lillianna was saying she was going to stay the night with her anyways. The brunette took the cup away from her mouth just to smile at her friend’s words and chose to finish the ale in her cup right away. Drinking like that would’ve brought her to a drunken state quickly and that was exactly what she needed. Her head spinned a little and the girl laughed at herself trying to keep her balance. ”I guess we lay down.” She couldn’t even stay still and laying down sounded not only more comfortable but also a lot safer.

"I am glad you came here to me, that I can help you this way like I have been for so many years.” Lillianna said before Redra could do anything else. Her dizziness immediately faded away and a warm smile took its place. ”I am glad I came here to you as well.” She said getting closer to the girl who was sitting down on a chair and grabbing her hand. She caressed her friend's hand with her thumb, looking at the small circles she was drawing on the back of her hand with a sad smile. She inhaled, pushing away her bad thoughts and looked up at Lillianna again. ”Now come.” She pulled her friend towards herself and took the pitcher that contained their liquid happiness for the night with a giggle. She headed to Lillianna’s room, moving in her house as if it was her own. Before laying down, she let go of Lillianna’s hand and took her robe from her shoulders to put it down on a small chair in the corner of the room. She literally threw herself on her friends bed before grabbing the pitcher once again to fill her second but not last cup of the night. She put down the pitcher before patting the empty spot next to her, silently inviting Lillianna to sit next to her. ”How is work?” She said trying to start a casual conversation. She knew it was better for her to just talk about her vision, to let her feelings out, but she rather have a pleasant night talking with her friend than a night full of sadness and gloomy talks. She definitely wasn’t in the mood for a cry.
Back to top Go down

Lillianna Asmundsdóttir
Lillianna Asmundsdóttir
Dressmaker

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 9:13 pm

Lillianna Was still sipping from her cup of ale as she watched her dear friend down her own. Well if it was going to be that kind of night, Lillianna knew she better catch up and drink her glass empty as well. Once she was done drinking her cup empty she looked toward Redra and smiled and she heard her speak once more. ”I guess we lay down.” Redra said as she seemed to already having the effects of alcohol running threw her system. Lillianna giggled as she thought how happy she was that her friend was going to be be very much more relaxed now. She two would feel the effects rather soon, they were both of small build and alcohol was going to hit them faster and stronger if they drank quickly like they were doing right now. Lillianna couldn't help but think how beautiful Redra looked when she was laughing like she was just a moment ago. She had always thought her friend was beautiful, but as they got older, that thought just kept growing as well. ”I am glad I came here to you as well.” she hears Redra say to her next and a bright smile takes over her face when Redra grabs her hands.

The way her friend was rubbing circles on her hands was relaxing, and something else at the same time. Something she wasn't quite sure what to call. It warmed her heart in a way, and something else. Maybe the ale was taking a hold of her faster then she thought. ”Now come.” she hears Redra say, and lets out another giggle as her friend pulls her up from her seat and grabs the ale off the table, before she drags them away to her room. Redra had been to her house enough times to know it like the back of her hand. Something Lillianna was glad about, she loved to spend time with her friend like this. They use to have sleep over all the time, but lately they hadn't been doing it as much. Something she was glad they were going to be doing tonight. Once they talked about Redra's vision, they could have fun just talking about everything and anything. Like they always do.

Once they were in the room, Lillianna watched as her dear friend took off the robe she had given her before she processed to throw herself onto the bed. Making lillianna giggle once more. Redraw filled her cup back up before she patted the spot next to her. Smiling Lillianna filled her own cup and sat down just as Redra spoke. ”How is work?” she asked. "Work is good, busy actually which is nice. Svipday brought in some clothes with tons of holes in them for me to fix. I plan to seek in an outfit or two into his bag when he comes to pick them up. So he has something without patches on it." she says to her first before taking a deep drink of her ale. "With my luck he will notice and try to give them back, and then I'll feel super awkward." she says to her next. Looking toward her friend she smiles and reaches out a hand to touch her arm. "How is the farm?" she asks her as she gently rubs Redra's arm.

In a comforting motion, but also enjoying how soft her skin was. At that thought, she uses the hand still holding the ale to drink the rest of her glass empty. "Are things still going well now that its winter?" she ask her with a gentle smile, and she slowly trails her fingers away from Redra's arm.

Back to top Go down

Redra Thorstensdóttir
Redra Thorstensdóttir
Farmer

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 1:44 am

Lillianna’s decision to drink her cup empty like Redra did just before her, surprised her in a positive way. She knew her friend’s nature was quite calm and shy, so she didn’t expect her wanting to get drunk at that time of the night. At the same time though, she was glad she decided to get wasted with her, since that was exactly what the brunette needed.

When she told her friend she was glad she chose to come to her place, she truly meant it. She was her first thought when she felt like she was alone, and whenever she was with her, she immediately felt accepted and loved. Redra wanted Lillianna to know how glad she was, but she couldn’t really express it with words. She grabbed her hand because she wanted her to feel how much she needed her to be close to her and how glad she was to have her. For a moment the brunette looked into the redhead’s eyes and she could’ve sworn she saw a different light in her eyes, but couldn’t really identify it clearly.

Lillianna’s bedroom was their next destination. That was a place where the both of them always used to spend the majority of their time when they were younger, where they used to tell each other their secrets, where they got to know each other so well as they now did. It was their safe place and Redra felt immediately comfortable as soon as she stepped into the room. The bed was bigger than the one Lillianna had when they were little and now could easily fit at least three people. The girl couldn’t help but think how comfortable they were going to be once the ale would’ve knocked them out. Meanwhile, they had a lot to catch up with, and Redra chose to start by asking her friend about her work. Luckily it looked like everything was going pretty well. She was glad Lillianna was busy to earn enough. ”Svipday…” The girl said trying to associate the name with a face. She knew pretty much everyone in the village since she basically met them at least once to heal them. ”He’s a viking, isn’t he?” She asked before drinking half of the ale in her cup. As always, Lillianna was sweet enough to work and ask for nothing in return. "With my luck he will notice and try to give them back, and then I'll feel super awkward." Redra burst into laughter, already picturing the scene. ”If he does, you must let me know.” She said giggling and drinking more ale. Redra felt like she was the only one that could make fun of Lillianna that way. Also because if anyone else did that, maybe offending her, she would’ve poisoned them without thinking about it twice.

Her cup was empty again when her friend asked her about the farm. "Are things still going well now that its winter?" It was true, winter was pretty hard to get through every year. Redra shrugged briefly.”Our harvest was pretty generous this year, we can survive the winter.” She simply said before smiling warmly at her friend. She didn’t notice that Lillianna was rubbing her arm until she pulled her hand away and she couldn’t feel that nice touch anymore. She didn’t know if it was the alcohol’s fault already, but she felt irritated because she wasn’t touching her anymore. The girl poured herself another cup of ale and immediately drank it empty. The girl couldn’t tell whether the room was spinning or her head, but that made her laugh without any apparent reason. She laid down with a thud and sighed deeply. ”The lights were blinding.” She said, trying to recall what she saw in her dream. ”People kept talking but I couldn’t understand them. I really wanted to. They sounded happy.” Of course now she knew she didn’t have to specify that she was talking about her vision, given the fact that they were pretty similar to each other and Redra already told Lillianna what she usually saw in them. She didn’t know why she was talking about her vision, but she suddenly stopped and sat back up, grabbing the pitcher again and filling her cup a fourth time.
Back to top Go down

Lillianna Asmundsdóttir
Lillianna Asmundsdóttir
Dressmaker

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 3:17 am

The feeling of the two of them just relaxing in her bed together was nice. Her bed was rather large and had plenty of room in if for the two of them and maybe another person to be able to relax comfortably. ”Svipday…” she heard Redra say to her first after she spoke about him coming in to see her at her shop. Like she was trying to place who the person was. ”He’s a viking, isn’t he?” Redra asked next and Lillianna nodded her head at her. "Yes, and an Iron miner as well. So he is always ruining his clothes." she says to her next before rolling her eyes a little bit. ”If he does, you must let me know.” she heard her dear friend say next after she said she hoped he wouldn't give her a hard time for slipping him extra stuff. "I will I promise, besides I would be so embarrassed, so I would defiantly tell you." she tells her before reaching over and grabbing the ale to refill her glass that she had finished. She wanted to try and catch up with her friend, even if she normally didn't drink like this often, it seemed to be making Redra feel better, and she would do anything for her. Even if it meant getting shit faced in her bed and passing out together. If that made Redra feel better, then she would do it in a heart beat

The conversation changed to how her farm was doing. The two of them making small talk about things before Redra was ready to say what was really on her mind. ”Our harvest was pretty generous this year, we can survive the winter.” she heard her say and she nodded her head. That was good, if they hadn't she would have done her best to help them in any way she could, even if Redra's sister wasn't entirely found of her for some reason. Lillianna had been rubbing her friends arm, but stopped herself for some reason. She made herself drink some more just on the thought of it alone. When she stopped however, Redra poured herself another glass and then drank it down in seconds. Then she was laughing and that was making Lillianna laugh as well. Redra layed down on the bed with a plop, and Lillianna followed her actions before she heard her speaking again, the silly atmosphere changing right away with the words that followed.”The lights were blinding.” Redra said to her first ”People kept talking but I couldn’t understand them. I really wanted to. They sounded happy.” she said next and before Lillianna could do anything Redra was sitting up and filling her glass once more.

Sitting up herself Lillianna took a small breath before she reached out for her friend. Reaching out for her arm first, she gently turned her friend toward herself. "I'm sure that was hard, It sounds very confusing to me as well, but at least it was happy right?" she says to her first before she takes the cup out of her hand and sets it on the table next to the bed for a moment. "I am here for you, and I am glad you shared. Maybe once we are both sober tomorrow we will be able to make more sense of it." she tells her as she turns back toward her and gently pulls Redra into her arms for another hug. Raising her hand to the back on Redra's head, she ran her fingers through her soft hair before she pulled back a little bit. "You have these dreams for a reason though, the gods give them to you for a reason, and I know they are hard, but I will be here for every single one of them the ones that make sense and the ones like this, that are confusing and don't. This I promised to you a long time ago." she tells her friend.

Lillianna can't help but think how beautiful her friend is in this light, and she is sure its the alcohol in her system. She knows her friend is beautiful, but she feels like she is thinking it for another reason. She is sure what she does next it because of all the ale they drank so quickly just earlier, but she lifts her hand to her dear friends face and leans in and kisses her on the lips. It takes her a few moments to realize what she has done, and when she pulls back her whole face is red. "Oh...I..I'm...I'm not sorry..but...oh my." she says to her, completely flustered as she moves back and lets go of her.

Back to top Go down

Redra Thorstensdóttir
Redra Thorstensdóttir
Farmer

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 12:24 am

It had been a long time since the two girls had the chance to actually stay together few hours and just relax. Being in Lillianna’s bedroom recalled so many memories of them spending time during their childhood. Redra felt like nothing was different, that they were still the little girls they once were, without any problem, without any responsibility. Though Redra always had to live with her visions, she never had to think about anything else but that. Growing up and discovering her healing skills, gave her a huge sense of duty for her people and everyone who needed help. She fully committed her life to that aim and even if she loved doing what she did, it still was a burden.

Lillianna had always been Redra’s safe place and once again, she was proving to be only person that was able to make her feel better only by being there, only by standing by her side. Talking to her about their lives was their own ritual and their own routine and that was exactly what Redra needed after what she went through right before coming to her friend’s house. Redra was happily laughing at her friend like nothing happened, mocking her a little. "I will I promise, besides I would be so embarrassed, so I would defiantly tell you." She said admitting her own awkwardness, only making the brunette laugh even louder at her, after nodding her approval to her words. She was her therapy and she didn’t even know it.

Even though Redra was trying to avoid the subject, she eventually knew she needed to tell what she saw to someone and the brunette knew that other than her twin sister Brynja, Lillianna was the only one she could trust and the only one who could’ve tried to understand her emotions. The brunette tried to express what she saw with words, but it didn’t really made sense, because the vision itself didn’t. "I'm sure that was hard, It sounds very confusing to me as well, but at least it was happy right?" Her friend always knew what to say to let the discomfort fade away, even if just a little. Redra’s lips curved in a small smile and she nodded. It was true, at least she had to try to find the bright side of this whole situation. "I am here for you, and I am glad you shared. Maybe once we are both sober tomorrow we will be able to make more sense of it." She added before pulling the girl into a gentle and comforting hug. She didn’t know if she actually wanted to make sense of it, but her friend’s words sounded like something to which she didn’t want to give up easily. Spending time with her was almost vital, especially in these cases where no one else was able to understand. Her fingers running through her hair and her touch so soothing, made Redra feel at ease. She pulled back and Redra immediately locked her bright eyes with hers while she was telling her what she knew already: she was there for her.

The brunette was completely lost in her eyes and realised that her friend was moving towards her only when her lips actually touched. She didn’t expect that from her friend, who was always so shy and reserved. Though she wasn’t surprised because of the kiss, but because Lillianna gave it to her. Her lips were still pressing softly on Redra’s when she finally closed her eyes to kiss her back, but almost right before she could actually make her move, her friend pulled back and started stuttering some confused words. The girl slowly opened her eyes to look at her and instinctively giggled at her friend not even trying to apologise. She saw her pulling back and reached forward to grab her hand in her own. ”It’s fine Lillianna.” She said with her typical gentle smile, gazing into her eyes. ”I should’ve done this before.” She then added confidently before leaning closer to her once again. Their faces were now extremely close again, but given her friend’s reaction to her own actions, Redra didn’t dare to kiss her again. ”Can I?” She asked, her voice warm and raspy.

Last edited by Redra Thorstensdóttir on Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Lillianna Asmundsdóttir
Lillianna Asmundsdóttir
Dressmaker

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 8:28 pm

Lillianna was still so shocked with herself for what she just did. She kissed her best friend, and then proceeded to tell her she was not sorry for doing it. She knew that they had drank a lot, and drank very fast at that. However she had never done anything this bold in her entire life. She was always to shy to do these kinds of things, and this was her first kiss. A kiss that she just gave to her best friend. Did she just ruin their friendship by letting feeling she had been trying to keep down and dormant out into the open like this? For she knew in her heart that she had, had feelings for Redra for a very long time now. She had always thought her friend was beautiful, and she trusted her more then anyone in the whole world, next to Magnus her younger brother. However she never wanted to lose Redra, so she never once said anything about it, and she had never once acted about those feelings until this moment right now. Part of her wanted to run away, to hide from her face and never go back outside again, and another part of her wanted to see if she was going to somehow be able to do it again. If she would be able to kiss her friend like that again.

As she was trying to get away and was saying she was sorry, she heard her friend giggle, and it gave her a little bit of pause in her moments. Before she could move away any more, she felt Redra grab her hand and she looked up at her friends face once more. ”It’s fine Lillianna.” she hears her say, and that alone makes her heart start beating faster in her chest. If it was fine, did that mean her friend felt the same way, or was she telling her it was fine and she forgave her for doing something so bold? It didn't take her long to find out, as the next words that came out of Redra's mouth were ”I should’ve done this before.” to her. Lillianna felt like her heart was going to explode and the her whole face was on fire. Redra had wanted to kiss her like this as well? Could they have been together a long time ago, if they both had just been a little more brave with one another? Lillianna knew her mind was racing at the same rate as her heart was. "What..." she says to her with a dazed look on her face.

Staring at her friend in shock, she watched as Redra started to lean back in closer to her. Making her take in a deep breath and hold it as she got ready for what she was going to do next. Redra was going to kiss her on her own. ”Can I?” she hears her ask, and lillianna lets the breath out before nodding her head yes at her. That she could kiss her back if she wanted to do so. "You can do whatever you want to me" Lillianna says to her in a shaky voice as she took small shaky breaths and looked into her eyes. How the night had changed so much in a matter of moments, but Lillianna would never complain about this kind of change. She wanted nothing more then to embrace the spinning feeling in her head and to have Redra's soft lips back on her own. "I trust you." she makes sure to add in next.

Back to top Go down

Redra Thorstensdóttir
Redra Thorstensdóttir
Farmer

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 4:18 pm

Redra’s head was spinning and it felt as if the alcohol had little to do with that feeling. Their kiss was a brief one, but sent shivers down the brunette’s spine and she couldn’t help but feel like she needed more of those shivers. It was her first kiss, but she felt as if it was exactly as it should’ve been. It didn’t felt awkward, wrong or even a drunk mistake. Lillianna’s lips on hers were exactly what she wanted in that moment, and what made her realise that she actually wanted this to happen a long time before.

The girl knew, deep in her heart, that she liked her for quite some time now, but didn’t exactly realise what her feelings meant until now. The sudden realisation of Lillianna’s feeling for her though, opened up a whole new window on their relationship and on Redra’s way of seeing it. Her heart beating fast was the proof that she wasn’t exactly indifferent to her friend. Her need to kiss her once again confirmed that too and the fact that her friend kissed her first, boosted up her confidence, making her moving with a total different attitude than her friend’s one.

Lillianna had already pulled back when she grabbed her hand to stop her, before leaning closer once again. The look that appeared on the redhead’s face after Redra said that she should’ve kissed her before, made her soft and gentle smile turn into a grin, one that only someone that was in her place could have. She felt like she had a great ascendancy over her and she was planning to enjoy that feeling as much as she could. Nonetheless, her natural behaviour stepped in once she leaned closer to her once again. She stopped right before their lips could touch just to ask for her permission and wasn’t really surprised with Lillianna’s reaction. She released a soft breath before nodding. "You can do whatever you want to me" Redra heard her friend say next. Her voice was shaky, but she knew it wasn’t because she wasn’t sure of what she was saying. She could feel that her friend was as happy as she was, that she wanted that as much as she did. Redra locked her eyes in Lillianna’s ones when her friend said she trusted her. She didn’t need those words, she knew that already as soon as she looked in her eyes, but it was after those words that Redra started moving again.

The girl sat up on her knees and moved even closer to her friend, stopping only when she was close enough to keep her from moving in any direction. Redra softly grabbed Lillianna’s face with her hands and moved it up, so she could look at the brunette's face right above hers. She looked at her in the eyes once again and couldn’t help but smile at her. Suddenly, she felt grateful to have her. She knew she was going to cherish every moment she was going to spend with her in the future, even more than what she was already doing. Slowly, she lowered her head towards her, finally touching her lips with hers own once again. There they were, the shivers, running all over her body, making her want more. She deepened the kiss and tasted her lips with the tip of her tongue. It felt like she never tasted a sweeter flavour and she was sure she was going to grow more and more addicted to it, hopefully Lillianna wouldn’t care though. Redra’s hand moved to the back of Lillianna’s head and she pulled her even closer after gently grabbing a fistful of her soft and pretty hair. She couldn’t stop, she didn’t want to, she wasn’t going to.
Back to top Go down

Lillianna Asmundsdóttir
Lillianna Asmundsdóttir
Dressmaker

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 5:34 pm

Lillianna felt like there were handfuls of bugs flying around in her stomach as she looked at her friend and waited for her to kiss her. She had told Redra that she trusted her and she could do whatever she wanted with her. Something so bold for her to say, but something she felt so strongly at the same time. It felt safe to be bold around Redra, that she could do so without being judged for her words or how she worded things. That no matter what she said to her dear friend, Redra was going to understand her meaning. They had been close for so very long that Lilliana was surprised that this was the moment all this was going to happen. After Redra came to her in the middle of the night, confused about a vision. That they would drink and get drunk, and that she would kiss her best friend in the whole world. Lillianna also knew she was not drunk anymore, that kissing Redra had sobered her up rather quickly. With her heart beating so fast that it might explode, she watched as Redra moved up and onto her knees. Redra just kept getting closer and closer, not that Lillianna was going to complain at all. However soon it was like there was nothing in the world but Redra.

She could smell her sweet sent, and she see nothing but her beautiful face, and hair. Lillianna was slowly being consumed by the other women. Something that just continued to grow as she felt Redra's hands on her face. Her skin had always been so soft and delicate, and it felt so nice on her skin this way. Somewhere in the back of her mind she wanted to know what all of Redra's skin felt like, she wanted to touch even more. All those thoughts stopped when Redra smiled at her and brought their lips together once more. A chill took over her body as Redra deepen the kiss, and that was enough for her to match her friend in a friendly battle for who could deepen the kiss more then the other. The longer they kissed the more Lillianna found herself wanting. The more she wanted to touch and taste, for Redra was the greatest thing she had ever tasted in the world. She was sure that there was nothing out there that was better then this. When Redra moved her hands into her hair and pulled her closer, Lillianna allowed herself to be more bold. She reached her hands and touched her friends dress. Tugging on the strings and loosening it a bit so that she can get her hands on her better. For she didn't think she was going to be able to stop at just kissing Redra, she wanted more, so much more. Lillianna wanted everything she could get and that Redra was comfortable with.

When the top was loos enough that she could touch more, Lillianna pulled away just enough to speak, trying not to break kisses. "Is this okay?" she asked her between her kisses. Wanting to make sure she wasn't moving too fast, for she had never been with anyone this way, and she had never felt this bold in her life. If they kept at things this way, Lillianna was sure they were going to go all the way, and she wasn't mad about it. She in fact wanted it, more then she had wanted anything in her life. She wanted to do things she had never even thought about before this moment. She wanted to explore every inch of her friend, well maybe lover now. They would have a lot of talking to do once this all calmed down a bit. For Lillianna didn't want this to be a one time thing no matter what happened tonight. She was going to want to kiss Redra more then just this once, and if they did do more she was sure she was going to want to do that more too. "I hoped its okay" she says to her next as she reaches forward and starts to touch more of her soft flesh. Making the kiss even deeper as a shiver runs through her body.

Back to top Go down

Redra Thorstensdóttir
Redra Thorstensdóttir
Farmer

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 1:55 am

Her heart beat was increasing by the second. Redra never felt her heart beating so fast and hard in her chest, except for when she had visions. The difference now was that she actually wanted her heart to feel so overwhelmed, her heart pounding in her chest was a pleasant feeling for a change. The girl couldn’t hold back her smile while getting closer to redhead and when she kissed her again she felt like the whole world could explode around them, but she couldn’t care less. They were the only ones that mattered.

Lillianna’s scent, her soft lips and how sweet they tasted, the way her hands were moving and how she was kissing her back. Nothing could’ve ruined that perfect moment but the fact that she felt that they weren’t close enough yet. She put an end to that feeling by pulling her closer, kissing her deeper and at the same time, Redra felt Lillianna’s hands all over her body. The girl suddenly realised how much she actually wanted this to happen and she chose to put an end to her thoughts only to follow her body and her heart. ”Is this okay?” Her friend’s sweet voice brought Redra back on the earth for a single moment, only for her to grasp the meaning of her words. She wanted to assure her with words but her voice didn’t seem to cooperate. The brunette went in again for another deep kiss and a little moan escaped her lips. She felt like she was melting under her friend’s soft and soothing touch and being the first time she ever did something similar, she understood her friend’s concerns. She knew she wanted her to be comfortable around her and maybe didn’t want to ruin what they had, but then again, only the distance between them could’ve ruined that precious moment they were sharing.

Redra didn’t even hear the second time her friend spoke. Grabbing her waist with her free hand and pulling her body closer to her own, she then made her lie down and found herself over her once again. She pulled back for a brief moment, her breath short and her smile bright. She locked her eyes in her friend’s ones. ”This feels like everything I ever wanted.” Luckily this wasn’t a dream. She had a bad relationship with her dreams, those dreams that even if they sounded happy, they actually weren’t. This was her reality now and she was so glad she was awake to live it to its fullest. Redra slowly minimised the distance between their lips, tasting those sweet flavour once again. She wondered how the rest of her skin tasted like. Her lips moved from her friend’s ones to her chin, slowly tracing their path down her neck. One of her hands was pinned at the side of Lillianna’s head while the other started roaming and caressing her friend’s body through her night gown. Placing herself between her legs, she started lifting up the hem of the gown, finally feeling the soft flesh of her thighs under her fingers. Her head started spinning as she kept on kissing and sucking on her friend’s soft skin and she lost her self control.

---

A sudden light woke the girl up. The first thing her eyes focused on was a bunch of messy red hair. The hair looked like a crown that was framing Lillianna’s face perfectly. Redra felt her heart warming up at the sight of her friend sleeping peacefully next to her. Her naked skin was shimmering like porcelain under the rays of the sun. Lillianna was the most beautiful person she knew, she could’ve sworn it. The brunette silently inhaled, feeling her body light as a feather, she hadn’t slept so well in a long time now and she felt grateful to the Gods for that little gift they gave her. What was a life to the Gods but a mere grain of sand in a desert? To her, Lillianna’s life was the greatest gift anyone could ever give her.
Back to top Go down

Lillianna Asmundsdóttir
Lillianna Asmundsdóttir
Dressmaker

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 7:00 pm

When the moving light hit her face, Lilliana smiled as she remembered the night before. She was still so in shock about everything that had happened, but she was not ever going to complain about it. It was like the dream night for her, better then anything she could have ever imagined it to be. Plus it was with the most perfect person in the world to her. The more she was waking up the more she was remembering the night before. How Redra had climbed on top of her, and how everything seemed to go so fast and slow at the same time. She could remember all the soft touches, kisses and so much more. Lilliana was very sure that she wanted what happened last night to be something that happened more then once, and she was going to have to have the conversation with her best friend now too. To make sure that it was not just the Ale and wild feelings, that it was more then that. Because to her,it was so much more then that, it was her real feelings finally breaking out from behind the wall she had tried to hide them behind for so very long. The Ale just helped her break free sooner then.

Slowly opening her eyes she was brought to the most beautiful sight in the entire world. Redra was already awake and looking at her. For some reason for the first time in a long time, Lillianna was feeling shy around her best friend again. As he face lite up in a bight red blush. "Good morning." she says to her as she reaches a hand out and touched her face so gently. "You are really beautiful, with the light hitting you right now." she says to her before blushing even harder and being her lip."not that you aren't beautiful all the time..." Lillianna makes sure to throw into there next. Feeling silly and shy even more, like she was worried she was going to say the wrong thing. All of this was so very new to her, and she was so glad she was going through it all with Redra and not someone else. For if she was feeling embarrassed with her best friend,she would be dying right now if she was with anyone else. Not that she was even sure she was going to ever want anyone else after last night.

Smiling at her and moving her hand from her face to her hair she decides that this is her best friend and she needs to be brave. "Last night was the best night of my life." she blurts out at her fast and quick. If she could see herself, she was sure her face was as red as blood freshly spilled on the ground. "I, I don't want it to be a one time thing too..I like you a lot. I have for years, I am actually fairly aware that I could be in love with you already, but I suppressed those feelings...because I didn't ever thing you could feel the same way." she says to her next as she goes to pull her hand away from her hand. Suddenly ever more nervous now that she had just blurted all this out at her friend. She could have just overwhelmed her,  and she was never this bold. Lillianna wasn't even sure if she was being bold right. Like she could be doing it wrong anyways.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna] Empty

Back to top Go down
Dreams dressing up as nightmares. [Lillianna]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1