Inkeri Nadirsdóttir
Carpenter

PROFIELMessages : 19
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Skagerrak

zuster pak- Ase Nadirsdóttir Empty
PostSubject: zuster pak- Ase Nadirsdóttir zuster pak- Ase Nadirsdóttir EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 3:36 pm

Inkier woke up rather early that morning. She knew she needed to go out and get more wood for some of the projects she was woking on for a customer. So She got ready quickly and went out to take care of her many choirs for her work. She cut up a lot of a tree that one of the shipbuilders cut down for her, even though she told them that they didn't need to do it. Some of the man in the village still thought she was too weak to be cutting trees down on her own, that because she was a beautiful woman, she couldn't do that kind of work. Something she thought was rather stupid, because she had proven herself many times over the years, and had cut down many trees too. It just took her a little bit longer then the men took. Something that she knew was normal because of her hight, weight, and size. Once she was done cutting up some of the wood and took it to her shop, Inkier made her way back home to go get cleaned from the sweat and dirt she had gotten on her. Plus she wanted to see what her dear sisters plans for the day were, and if she needed any help on the farm today. With their father going missing, she had stepped up a bit and made sure to help her sister a little bit more around the farm with things. Not because she didn't think her sister could do it on her own, but because she didn't want her to have to. She shouldn't have to take up all the work their father use to do on her own.

Walking back into their house Inkeri went straight to her room and got cleaned and changed before she decided to make something to eat for her and her sister. Walking into the kitchen, she pet the cat on her way to the storage area to grab some meats and vegetables to cook. She use to be horrible at cooking, when her mother past away, they had eaten a lot of burnt food, but over the years, she got a lot better and actually really enjoyed cooking meals for her and her sister. It would help her if she ever found a man and got married. At least she would know how to cook them something to eat."Ase!" she called for her sister to see if she was even inside. If not she would have to go and find her somewhere. Hopefully she was still sleeping, for Inkeri had gotten up much earlier then her sister normally did. "Are you home?" she called out again as she finished the food and placed it on the table. Walking toward her sisters room she knocked on her door. It was still shut, so that made her think her sister was still home at least.

"I made some breakfast after I got home from cutting up some wood this morning. I wanted to see you a bit before I had to go to work..." she said to the door. If Ase was not in fact in her room she as going to feel pretty stupid for talking so much to no one. However, it wouldn't be the first time she had a full on conversation and no one was even home. Of Course she never told anyone about those things. She didn't want to give her sister something to tease her about. "Plus I wanted to see if you needed any help with things today too." she added in next when she heard a little movement coming from inside. At least her sister was home, and she hadn't been talking to herself.

Back to top Go down

Ase Nadirsdóttir
Ase Nadirsdóttir
Farmer

PROFIELMessages : 8
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: zuster pak- Ase Nadirsdóttir zuster pak- Ase Nadirsdóttir EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 11:13 am

Waking up was like stepping into a dream, at least for Ase it was. There was nothing else then the sound of the soft wind. In times like this, when winter was here there was nothing more then that. Maybe the occasional howl from a wolf, the sound of her donkey in the back … the sheep’s. But no birds singing their song like they did in the summer, not a sound. Ase opened her eyes to the silence, looking up to the ceiling while she breathed out the light cold air of this morning. A little spin on her side made her turn her head to Ellie who laid all pressed up against Ase. An instant smile came on her lips while she pushed her fingers into the cats long brownish wild hair on her head. Ellie looked up, spinning as she enjoyed the little figures Ase made on her head. It was the only thing she had, the animals … her sister. Ase looked back up, listening through the farm if her sister would be awake or home, but there was only that silent, the silent Ase so much enjoyed.

When Inkeri came home the rest and silence was over. Soon Ase heard all kind of things coming from out of the farm … even her name. Ase pushed herself up, starting to prepared herself for the day as Inkeri kept talking. Ellie jumped from the bed, clawing at the door to get out. Ase pulled the door open and looked up to her sister while Ellie tip toed away to get out of the farm. In the winter Ellie got always inside, snuggling up against everybody for some warmth. ‘Good morning.’ Ase smiled seeing the bright smile on her sister her lips it turned a small one on hers. Aside Inkeri there was nobody, not a mother, a father, only her sister and  the farm. It was hard but Inkeri made it less hard.

Ase wrapped her blanket a little tighter around her body as she walked over to the fireplace, poking it’s fire for some warmth. ‘I only need to feed the animals, nothing else I can do with this weather.’ She always sounded so silent, small. Her eyes went through the little window, looking to the snow before she turned around to her sister. ‘Do you need help with something today?’ She asked with a quirked up smile. Her blue eyes trailed to the breakfast and she sat down, eating it with a little hum. ‘You know, if you ever find a husband,’ she pointed her spoon down to her breakfast. ‘he won’t complain.’ Ase smiled. Inkeri did the best she could, for both herself and Ase. It was just not the same without father. Ase always pretended to not care much about it, but that wasn’t entirely true.
Inkeri
love, libby
Back to top Go down

Inkeri Nadirsdóttir
Inkeri Nadirsdóttir
Carpenter

PROFIELMessages : 19
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: zuster pak- Ase Nadirsdóttir zuster pak- Ase Nadirsdóttir EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:09 pm

Inkeri smiled at her baby sister as she watched the door open and her eyes fell onto her. Ase had just woken up from the looks of her, but she looked as beautiful as ever. At least she thought she did. ‘Good morning.’ Ase said to her, and Inkeri's smile shine even brighter. "Good morning!" she says to her in return.It was nice to see her sister in the mornings like this. They were very close, because they were all they really had in one another. Both their parents were gone, and as sad as it was, she was glad they had each other. Inkeri watched as her sister left her room and went to poke the fire in the fireplace. To make the house a little warmer. The Winter months were cold, but Inkeri made sure to have a lot of would on hand for them. All her scrapes, and leftovers she would bring him for them to burn. They had more then enough wood for this year because of it. She had gone over board a bit she was sure, but she didn't want to have to be out in the middle of winter and be cutting down a tree so they wouldn't freeze to death. She was the older one now, it was her job to take care of these things.

Once Ase was done poking at the fire she heard her answer her about if she needed any help. ‘I only need to feed the animals, nothing else I can do with this weather.’ she said and Inkeri nodded her head at her. It made sense to her, nothing really was going to grow in this weather. The animals were the only thing that they needed to make sure were fed, so that they would have their products and meat to eat and sell. "Okay, I guess thats true. Not much we can grow right now." she says to her. Inkeri moved around the house and got more of the food ready and on the table before her sister spoke again. ‘Do you need help with something today?’ she asked her and Inkeri smiled. "No not really, I need to build a few things for a customer, but nothing too hard. Thank you for asking though." says to Ase. Her sister has been a quite girl for a while now, and she is use to it, but she remembers how Ase had been before their mother's death. She was glad her sister was more her own person, but she wished she hadn't gotten so quite with her too.

They walk over to the table to eat together to sit down. Inkeri watched as her sister started to eat, and blushed at her words. ‘You know, if you ever find a husband,’ she heard her say first before adding ‘he won’t complain.’ to her. Inkeri laughs a little at her words before shaking her head at her. "Thats good to hear, thank you. I need to find a man who wants more then sex before I can get a husband however." she says rolling her eyes before laughing more. "Im happy to cook for you unit that happens." she says to her next before taking a bit of her own food. It did taste pretty good today if she did say so herself. She was glad her sister liked her cooking however. Ase maybe needed to cook a little more too, so that way if she met a man she would know how to cook for him as well. "I don't know if I want to meet anyone right now anyways" she says next with a shrug.

"I would rather work on things at my shop or here with you. Make sure you are okay and happy. Besides most men in this village know I am single, and having made any moves" she says next with another shrug. She was happy with taking care of her sister, and making sure she was okay. Besides she loved flirting with people and if she was to commit to someone she wouldn't be able to do that anymore. What fun would that be if she couldn't flirt around? Sure having a husband could be nice, but she would want Ase to be at least dating someone before she would get married and leave her. She was all her sister had left in the world.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: zuster pak- Ase Nadirsdóttir zuster pak- Ase Nadirsdóttir Empty

Back to top Go down
zuster pak- Ase Nadirsdóttir
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1