Tobias Néelsson
Skald

PROFIELMessages : 12
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Skagen

Hello from the middle of the US! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the middle of the US! Hello from the middle of the US! EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 9:53 pm

Hello y'all!

I am Mel or Melissa.I am 27 and I am huge dork and nerd really. I have been roleplaying for about 10 years now and met so many people. I have a cat named, Juni and I love her truly to bits! I may talk about her from time to time as well.

I am from Oklahoma and our weather is truly bi-polar like literally I can wear shorts one day and then in a coat the next yeah my allergies are bugging me a lot this time of year. My favorite seasons are Spring, Summer, and Fall.

I am a former film student and graduated for my associates in 2016, now going to school for American Sign Language Interpreter, mouth full right, hehe.

Things that I like are Disney and anything that is related to, such as Once Upon A Time, Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, and Lion King just to name a few. Yes, this sad Oncer doesn't like it for being cancelled, but its not a Happy Ending, its a Happy Beginning. There are other shows that I like such as Arrow and Flash and Legends. Yes, I also watch the Bachelor and Bachelorette, because I love it for the drama xD

I dog sit from time to time, love that job!

I play Tobias Néelsson of Skagen.

Hope to meet all of you soon!
Back to top Go down

Cecilie Kjaransdóttir
Cecilie Kjaransdóttir
Læknir

PROFIELMessages : 21
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Skagen

Hello from the middle of the US! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from the middle of the US! Hello from the middle of the US! EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 10:16 pm

Hello!  Hello from the middle of the US! 1439137363

I am also a huge Disney nerd! I love all things Disney! <3
That's so cool though that you're learning to become an interpreter! 
You've been RPing so long! You beat me by a year xDD
Welcome, again! <3 
Back to top Go down
Hello from the middle of the US!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ragnarok :: General :: Social :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: