Earl

PROFIELMessages : 55
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Skagerrak

Family above all. Empty
PostSubject: Family above all. Family above all. EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 9:09 pm

So as some may know, I'm looking for some family members for Rigas Fenarfiksson. More specifically his wife and brother. It is wise to read his Character sheet for events that have happened, and you can create your own events for the wife or brother. You are also free to choose how they are named and who their face claim is.

Wife
You are almost free to choose how she is, but she needs to be someone who can protect herself when needed. Rigas will be very protective over her, seeing danger all around her. He doesn't like it when she talks to other guys or if they look at her, but not because he is jealous, but to protect her. Rigas knows as no other how man can be. At the end of the day he will be OVERprotective towards her, but he respects her a lot. It is possible that she doesn't like that kind of behavior.
They married out of love. I haven't decided how they've met, but I'm sure we can figure something out for them! :')

Brother
What you need to know is that he is older than Rigas and has always been the favorite son. He was loved by their father because he showed much more skills early in his life than his brother. Because of that he thought that he would always be better than Rigas, he hated to see hated that it was his brother who became Earl. In his eyes, Rigas isn't worthy of the throne and he wants it for himself, or at least; he want his brother to be weaker than him again, just like it once was.

If you want to aply for one of the roles, I expect you to fill in this list ^^

Code:
[i]Wife/Brother[/i]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Short history:[/b]
[b]Faceclaim:[/b]
[b]How is his/her relation towards Rigas:[/b]

Last edited by Rigas Fenarifksson on Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Gunnvor Skaeringsdóttir
Gunnvor Skaeringsdóttir
Countess

PROFIELMessages : 62
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Skagen

Family above all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family above all. Family above all. EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 11:57 am

Making it official;

Wife
Name: Gunnvor Skaeringsdóttir
Personality: Gunnvor is a fighter, she always will be. She will always speak up to whatever is wrong in her eyes. In certain terms she is easy to handle, if you know her good enough. She has a verry bad tast for vengeance what means that whoever does her or her family wrong she goes after. Short tempered, stubborn, fast of tongue but loyal. She knows her place and is willing to lead if needed.
Short history: Gunnvor is born in Skagen as the only daughter of the earl before Halfdan came. Being the only daughter meant she is trained in combot even more precise than the other woman around. Raised to become a leader herself one day Gunnvor knows the law to optain. But Harald and Halfdan came, killed her father so she leaves Skagen, knowing she wasn't strong enough for a fight back. She hides in some far of village where a raidingparty arrives from Skaggerak and than is when she meets Rigas.
Faceclaim: Eva Green
How is her relation towards Rigas: Gunnvor knows her place and she acts out of love. Althrough she has a mind of her own fighting and discissions aren't out of the ordinary between the two of them. Being his wife she respects him, will protect him, will lead for him. She would do everything for him and for the people she loves.
Back to top Go down

Rigas Fenarifksson
Rigas Fenarifksson
Earl

PROFIELMessages : 55
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Skagerrak

Family above all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family above all. Family above all. EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 2:18 pm

I think she is more that perfect for him! The perfect match <3
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

Family above all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family above all. Family above all. Empty

Back to top Go down
Family above all.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1