Gerolf Hagensson
Viking

PROFIELMessages : 30
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Skagerrak

A normal day- Kettil Hagensson Empty
PostSubject: A normal day- Kettil Hagensson A normal day- Kettil Hagensson EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 10:15 pm

Gerolf had woken up in a bad mood today, he wasn't quite sure what was wrong with him, but he was more angry then normal. Maybe it was because he hadn't had a women in a few days, or maybe it was because he hadn't been a fight and killed anyone in weeks. Whatever it was, was making him horrid. He felt the need to break something, or someone. So he got up and made his way toward where he knew a certain Thrall would be. It was early, and he knew not many people would be awake and aware of what he was about to do. He has visited this Thrall before in the past, and she had't spoken against him to told anyone what he did so he knew he would be safe to have his fun. He was sure it was because she feared him. Most of the thralls in Skagerrak did. At least the ones he knew he could touch without having to fight the owners. Upon reaching her he saw that he was correct and she was in fact alone. Grabbing her hair with one and and slamming his hand around her mouth before she could scream with the other Gerolf made quick work on her clothes. " I would stay quite if I were you." He said to her as he made sure not to rip her clothes.No reason to bring unneeded attention to her, and have her owners ask questions.

Once he got her undressed her felt all over her body. He could see the tears falling down her face and it simply turned him on more, the stupid women should no that by now. Once he felt that was hard enough he threw her onto the ground and took his pants down, taking her hard and fast until he found his release.Her soft cries and whippers helping him find it faster. After he was done be dressed himself again before looking to the women. " Speak of this and I will kill you.You will be seeing me again." He said before he tossed her dress at her and walk away. He now felt a little less angry, and more relax he made his way home to see if his brother was awake. He needed to see what Kettil was up to for the day. Maybe he would be able to help him around the farm and stables for a while. That could hopeful make distract him from his darker feelings for a while. If not he would just go see the Thrall again before bed, or try to piss someone off and get into a fight.

Once back home he yelled "Kettil" at first as he made his way through the hut." Where are you dear brother?" he said as he walked around some more. Finding him in his room, but not quite in bed. It appeared he was just getting up for the day. "Morning, what are your plans today?" he asked as he crossed his arms over his chest and looked at his brother. He thought it was silly that he had already spilled his seed in a thrall and made his way back home before his brother was even ready for the day, but Gerolf had always been an early riser. " I might be joining you. Wont that be great? Some brother time. I'm sure you are excited as I am." He said last. Some cockiness hidden in his voice as he smirked at his brother.

Back to top Go down

Kettil Hagensson
Kettil Hagensson
Farmer

PROFIELMessages : 72
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: A normal day- Kettil Hagensson A normal day- Kettil Hagensson EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 8:52 pm

His muscles were feeling sore. More sore than he could remember they had ever felt before. The sun had started to set half an hour ago, and on any day Kettil would already be dressed and on his feet. But now.. He pinched his eyelids together and moaned softly when he rolled over to his other side. He just wanted to sleep. But he know he couldn’t. There was just too many work on the farm. As he pushed himself straight up, with his feet on the cold floor, he heard the front door creak open. Not long after that he heard Gerolf yelling his name. Immediately he was wide awake, staring with big eyes at the door from his bedroom. ”Where are you dear brother?” And with those words his bedroom door opened. Kettil stared at Gerolf, who was already completely dressed and up for the day. Kettil himself was only wearing pair of linen trousers. ”Morning, what are your plans today?” Kettil tried to stretch his still tired body, but his muscles screamed from pain. A pain that was visible on his face, as well on the blisters on the palms of his hands. Softly he sighed by thinking about all the work that still had to be done. ”I might be joining you. Won’t that be great? Some brother time. I’m sure you are excited as I am.” Kettil walked past by Gerolf to the closet in his room and took some fresh clothes for the day. ”As excited as you can be for turning grain into flour.” Whilst he spoke to his brother, he started to change clothes. ”You really do not need to help me with this, Gerolf. I am sure you have much more useful things to do.” The way he said those words.. Kettil meant what he said. He did not need any help from his brother. Over time he had learned how to take care of himself and the farm. But at the same time he was also jealous about his brother, that he had the choice to do something much more fun and useful than grinding grain..

Back to top Go down

Gerolf Hagensson
Gerolf Hagensson
Viking

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: A normal day- Kettil Hagensson A normal day- Kettil Hagensson EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 1:57 am

Gerolf had a frown on his face the moment he saw the pain on Kettlil's. Clearly his brother had been over working himself again, why did he not come ad ask for help before it there was a lot of work to be done. Gerolf watched as his brother got up from his bed and started moving around. He got clothes as he said ”As excited as you can be for turning grain into flour.” to him. Gerolf let out a small laugh at Kettil. As Kettil got dressed he spoke again ”You really do not need to help me with this, Gerolf. I am sure you have much more useful things to do.” He said to Gerolf and he simple shook his head at him. "Clearly you need help, you look like you have been ran over by a horse." he told him in a joking manner."Besides, I'll be going away for a while and I want to spend time with you before leaving." he said to him next. Which was true, he wanted to get a feel of the mind set of his brother before he left. He needed to make sure that he wouldn't do anything behind his back. Not while he was going to get him something while he was gone. "I however got you something for while I am gone, getting you something else." he said to his brother once he was done getting dressed.

Walking out of the room he went into his own room and grabbed the sleeping puppy he had boughten his brother just yesterday with the help of that bitch of a shield maiden Yrsa. It had been an awkward day for him, Talking to her and being as kind as he was. She had ruined it all when she gave him a hard time about telling her she was beautiful. Shaking his head he walked into the room his brother was now in and held out the dog."This shall keep you company while I am away, its a male, and its good for hunting." he told him as he handed the dog over to Kettil. His brother better like the dog, it hadn't been cheap, and he had spent a lot of time looking before Yrsa had come over and helped him out. Not that he would ever tell Kettil she helped him. "Also don't bother asking where I am going, and what I am getting you. I won't tell you anyways." he said giving his brother a wicked smirk."But it should help us. Help us grow closer I hope dear Kettil." he says as he walks over to the table and grabs a class off it he had left the night before. The wife he was getting his brother would come in handy for that as well, she could clean up after them both.

Pushing away from the table once he fished his day old drink he watched as his brother looked at the mutt. "Once you are ready we can go get this work done. You can bring the dog if you like, might want to name it as well. So I stop calling it an it..." he says with a shrug of his shoulders. He could care less what it was called, but thought he would be nice and know its name before leaving. Then he could tell it to the girl, Ylva as well. So she would know some things about her future husband and the things he liked.

Back to top Go down

Kettil Hagensson
Kettil Hagensson
Farmer

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: A normal day- Kettil Hagensson A normal day- Kettil Hagensson EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 7:58 pm

”Clearly you need help, you look like you have been ran over by a horse.” Kettil pressed his jaws firmly onto each other. His exhaustion made that he couldn’t really handle his brother’s opinion. But he knew that he had to swallow away the words on his tongue, if he not wanted to trigger him. So he just looked at his brother, who -again- told him that he clearly needed help. That he was not able to take care for his own and finish his own tasks. Kettil inhaled deeply. And if he wanted to know: It hurt much more when you were being run over by a horse. ”Besided, I’ll be going away for a while and I want to spend time with you before leaving.” Kettil frowned his eyebrows. ”Leaving already?” He asked and didn’t know wheter he had to be happy or sad about it. In the past he loved it when he brother came over, but lately.. he only brought him more sorrow and anger than ever before. Maybe he was just growing up and realizing that his brother was preventing him from growing into the man he wanted to be. So in silence he watched Gerolf, as he clearly wasn’t done talking. Apparently his brother had something for him.. for when he was gone. Kettil’s heartbeat started to raise and he couldn’t help himself from thinking about the wolf pups he was talking about a few days ago.

With a small heart and a lump in his throat he followed his brother into the other room. When Gerolf leaned forward to pick something from the floor, Kettil felt himself getting dizzy. He tried to look past Gerolf’s broad shoulder, but before he could do so, Gerolf had already turned around. Kettil gazed with his big brown eyes straight into another pair of big brown eyes. ”This shall keep you company while I am away..” Kettil didn’t really heard the rest of his words. Almost automatically his hands reached out for the small pup. He took the dark brown pup into his arms and tried to realize what just had happened. He felt a wet, cold nose against his cheek and saw how the little tail started to wag. ”Also, don’t bother asking where I am going, and what I am getting you. I won’t tell you anyways.” With those words Kettil looked straight back at his brother. He wasn’t planning on asking, he already knew that Gerolf would say something like this. All his secrets, his strange way of living.. Kettil had grown used to it and had stopped questioning his brother’s actions a long time ago. ”But it should help us. Help us grow closer I hope dear Kettil.” And the only thing he could do was answer with a little nod as he placed the pup onto the floor again. Dog’s weren’t made for carrying around. ”What can I say apart from be safe?” He said to his brother and turned his lips into a little smile.

”Once you are ready we can go get this work done. You can bring the dog if you like, might want to name it as well. So I stop calling it an it..” Kettil nodded in approval and took a piece of dry bread out of the wooden basket on the table. He started to munch on it as he opened the front door and left the house. He held open the front door for his brother as well as the little pup who sniffed through the air before he jumped over the doorstep and left the house together with the Hagenssons. ”His name will be Vegard.” Which meant ‘protection’. Kettil looked aside to his brother as they walked side by side to the small windmill. ”Thank you Gerolf for this generous gift. I will make sure that he is well trained and will be good taken care of. This means a lot to me, finally having something for my own.” He tried to say those words so his brother was convinced of them. Kettil truly wanted to be more excited for this than he was in fact.. but something just didn’t felt right. His brother wasn’t the generous type. Not is he wanted something in return. And the dog.. it was just too good to be true.

Back to top Go down

Gerolf Hagensson
Gerolf Hagensson
Viking

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: A normal day- Kettil Hagensson A normal day- Kettil Hagensson EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 9:02 pm

Gerolf raised an eyebrow at his brother when he heard him say ”Leaving already?” to the fact that he was going to be going away again. Gerolf felt like it had been some time from the last time he left, but maybe it hadn't. He did go and make little trips often enough. Sometimes he liked to go on long hunting trips in the woods, or go see other villages. He had just recently gone to the feast in Kattegat, and only been home from that for a short timeframe too. He wondered if Kettil was sad that he was leaving, if so then he was more then happy that he had gotten him the stupid dog in the first place. Then he wouldn't be lonely like he had worried about, and he wouldn't have nearly as much extra time to get into trouble by doing something as stupid as trying to learn to train behind his back, or something else along those lines. Gerolf didn't want to come back home with a wife for his brother, and for him to have to punish him in front of sad wife. He didn't want to make his brother feel like less than a man in front of Ylva, but he would do it if he really had too. Besides he had never actually hit Kettil before, and he really didn't want to have to start doing so. He was able to get his brother to do what he wanted by words and manipulation at the moment, and Gerolf would prefer to keep it at just that. If he had to use other means, then other people could get involved, and he was not interested and dealing with that on top of trying to help Kettil train his new wife when he got back home. "Yes, I am, but I plan to be as quick as I can brother." he tells Kettil before going to get the dog.

He watched as his brother took the dog and looked at it. It was almost like his brother was shocked he was doing this. Sure he hadn't done anything like this before and the dog was to keep him busy, but he was surprised by the look of surprise on his brothers face. Maybe he would have to do better at giving him things, even if he did feel like he already gave him a lot. Gerolf took care of Kettil,he payed for a lot of their things. However maybe he needed to do more? Control more aspects of his brothers life? He wasn't sure if that would make things less strained between them, and that was what Ylva was going to be for. To give him something more to live for other than the horse, and to distract him. To keep him from fighting, Gerolf just had to keep reminding himself that as he watched Kettil look the puppy in his arms over. ”What can I say apart from be safe?” was what Kettil told him after he told his brother not to ask any questions. Letting out a small laugh he shook his head. "I am always as safe as I want to be, you know that." Gerolf tells him with another laugh."You must not worry, just make sure you are home a lot while I am gone and ready for you other gift when I return. I know that it shall make you happy." he told him next with a smirk on his face. Thinking about how happy he hopes his brother will be when he brings him back a beautiful women. A beautiful women that would be all his for whatever he wanted. Gerolf wasn't even sure if his brother had been with a women or not before. It would matter not, Ylva's father claimed that she was pure. So even if his brother was fumbling around in the bed like a child, the girl wouldn't know any better anyways.

Gerolf watches as he bother puts the dog down and nods his head at him. Kettil grabs a little bit of food before heading out the door and holding it open for him and the dumb mut. ”His name will be Vegard.” Kettil said and Gerolf nodded his head at him. Vegard, would be a very nice name for the mut he decided as he watched the little thing jump out the house and fallow after his brother. ”Thank you Gerolf for this generous gift. I will make sure that he is well trained and will be good taken care of. This means a lot to me, finally having something for my own.” Kettil said to him next just before they reached the windmill. Gerolf smiled at his brother,one of his rare true smiles at that. He was proud of the man he was raising Kettil to be. He knew the right things to say, and he knew he really was grateful too."You are welcome brother, just make sure you train him well while I am gone. It shall keep you busy, and less lonely." he told him just before they reached their destination. They worked together in silence for a little while. The two of them getting as much work as they could get done, done. The little but, Vegard, got in the way a few times. However he knew that it had no training at all yet. So he did his best not to get angry with the stupid animal. His brother was great with animals. He knew that it was going to be very well trained, and behaved. If not he would step in and make the animal obey better.

After many many hours of working together to get the rest of the work finished, Gerolf was tired. They had worked without hardly saying anything to one another. Nothing other then Kettil telling him where to put things, or what do to next. Gerolf was more then happy when they were finally done with all of the work. As he was covered in sweat, and just as tired as his brother had looked this morning when he had gone in and woken him up. Gerolf had a small thought, he had no idea what his brother even saw in women, what he liked most. Not that he would care if Ylva didn't mean the list completely, he decided he should at least ask. "So dear brother, see any women you like as of late? I sure do like the pretty brown hair ones." he said with a laugh and a wink at his brother. Wording it in a way that he would hopefully say what he liked. They had just finished putting everything away and were headed back to the house to eat something.

Back to top Go down

Kettil Hagensson
Kettil Hagensson
Farmer

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: A normal day- Kettil Hagensson A normal day- Kettil Hagensson EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 10:33 pm

Kettil was happy when he saw his brother smile sincere. It meant that his words had been convincing enough, and that over time he had learned how to manipulate his brother in almost the same way as he always did with him. In a way it was a very unhealthy relationship the both of them had. Always wearing that mask.. always taking the steps that his brother had drawn before him. So Kettil was happy when the both of them got to work and he could bring over his frustration onto the grain. His muscles felt like they were on fire, but in the many hours the both of them were working, he didn’t complain once. Kettil wasn’t much of a complainer, he knew that hard work was necessary if you wanted result. And eventually the result was there: All the grain pulverized into flour. The many jute sacks were resting in the corner of the room and Kettil gazed at them as he was already thinking about tomorrow. They would probably sell just as easy as they did every year, and he was happy that they would have some income that would get them through following months.

As he was leaning into a wooden pillar, sweat was dripping over his forehead, neck and total upper body. The white linen tunic he was wearing was sticking on his skin, and even tough Kettil had no such training as Gerolf had, it was visible that he had gained a certain amount of muscles over time. He placed a cup of water against his lips when Gerolf spoke again. ”So dear brother, see any woman you like as of late? I sure do like the pretty brown hair ones.” Kettil took a sip and immediately felt his cheeks turning red. He was lucky that they were already red because of the hard work he had delivered. There was nothing really happened with any woman lately, but just the subject was enough to make him feel uncomfortable. Another thing that he had to hide from his brother: His uncomfortability. So as he swallowed the water away, he pulled himself together. ”There are definitely many beautiful woman in Skagerrak. I have spoken to some lately, but only to serve them in my ways as farmer and stable boy.” Kettil put a small smile on his face. It was some time ago he had last laid with the other farmer’s daughter. But that had never meant anything for the both of them. It was just out of curiosity, and as soon as the girl had started to bleed they had stopped seeing each other. They both knew what happened if she turned out to be pregnant.. Not so pleasant foresights. ”They are not interested in me in the way that you mean. After all, I am just a farmer and stable boy.” Kettil chuckled softly out of his own misery. ”But I do not mind. I now have my own kind of company so I will not feel lonely.” He looked at Vegard who was lying down in the corner of the room, nibbling on some straw. His fur was full of it. ”And a woman will only keep me of my work. I am not sure if I am ready yet to take care of someone else than myself.” He smiled sincere when he looked up at his brother. Didn’t he always wanted him to be honest?

Back to top Go down

Gerolf Hagensson
Gerolf Hagensson
Viking

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: A normal day- Kettil Hagensson A normal day- Kettil Hagensson EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 11:20 pm

Gerolf made sure to pay attention to the way his brother spoke and all of his words ”There are definitely many beautiful woman in Skagerrak. I have spoken to some lately, but only to serve them in my ways as farmer and stable boy.” was what Kettil said to him first. So maybe he was a virgin like he had thought he was then. He never talked about women, but from the look on his face Gerolf could tell his brother wasn't the most pleased with this conversation, but not embarrassed. Maybe he just didn't want to talk about these things with his brother. Gerolf could care less what his brother wanted when it came to conversations like this. He was fishing for information from his brother, and thats all he was truly after in this. ”They are not interested in me in the way that you mean. After all, I am just a farmer and stable boy.” Kettil told him next, and that for some reason made him mad. His brother was a great catch, he was hard working and made good money. Women should be happy to throw themselves at him. No matter he was going to get him a women who was going to give him all the love he could ever need. ”But I do not mind. I now have my own kind of company so I will not feel lonely.” Kettil added next as he looked down at the mutt laying on the ground. It was dirty and gross now, and it made it even less cute to him then it had been before. He was glad he brother viewed the mutt as what he wanted to view it as.

Kettil kept going on and the next words that came out of his mouth made him a bit worried. ”And a woman will only keep me of my work. I am not sure if I am ready yet to take care of someone else than myself.” he heard his brother say next. That just wouldn't do, he would help motivate his brother. So that he could think he was ready for a woman by the time he came back with one for him. Thinking for a moment before talking Gerolf took a deep breath "First off, any women should feel lucky that you would even want them. Don't talk down about yourself in front of me again." he told his brother first. A nasty look upon his face as he spoke."And a women is to take care of you, not the other way around. So maybe after I get back we can look for one for you." he said to his brother next. Not really making to up for debate, for he wouldn't take no for an answer. They wouldn't need to look when he got back because he would already have one for him."If the women here are not interested then they are all stupid. You work hard. You should know that.." he told him next with a shrug of his shoulder. He was trying to make his brother feel better, for his own benefit, but it was still a nice thing to do he was sure. He didn't want his brother to be all down on himself. He was sure that Ylva would think that was very unattractive of him. "I can't wait to bring you home your gift, it shall help you and I so much. You won't be so hard on yourself anymore after I do give it to you." he said next with a large smile.

He was so excited that he would be leaving soon, then things would get bette."But lets go have some dinner. We worked hard enough to eat the whole deer that I just caught for us last week I am sure. I know that I feel hungry enough. he said making sure to change the subject quickly. He didn't want his brother to get any ideas of what he was doing. He didn't want to give anything away, and have Kettil ruin all his hard work. He would hate to have to hurt him if he were to tell him no.

Back to top Go down

Kettil Hagensson
Kettil Hagensson
Farmer

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: A normal day- Kettil Hagensson A normal day- Kettil Hagensson EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 4:51 pm

Kettil looked up to his brother when he said that he wasn’t sure if he was ready to take care of a woman yet. Gerolf could give him ten horses, another pair of pups and he’d easily manage. Kettil had spent all his life taking care of animals, he was connected to them in a special way. And even though he was good at reading people, he rarely felt the same connection towards other people. Gerolf took a deep breath when Kettil finished his sentence, and he already prepared himself for what was yet to come. Had he crossed the line by saying that? Had he disappointed Gerolf again in a certain way? Everything was one big question mark with him. ”First off, any woman should feel lucky that you would even want them. Don’t talk down about yourself in front of me again.” Immediately Kettil turned his eyes away from his brother, pointed them to the floor. He was right, he had disappointed his brother yet again. The next words Gerolf told him, did not made any sense to him. A woman was supposed to take care of their husband? In his head it was the other way around. A man had to protect his woman, go hunting to provide her meat, make love to her like nobody else could. All a woman needed to do was to prepare the meat that the husband had caught, take care of the house that the husband made for her, accept only the love that her husband would give her. So he frowned his eyebrows and looked back up to his brother, and his strange interpretation of marriage. Both husband and wife needed to take care for each other. ”So maybe after I get back we can look for one for you?” Kettil immediately felt a lump in his throat. Gerolf was going to choose a wife for him? He wanted to say something, but the way Gerolf was acting was threatening enough to hold back his words. ”If the woman here are not interested then they are all stupid. You work hard. You should know that..” Kettil bit down on the inside of his cheek. ”You can not force love, Gerolf. I can not marry somebody I do not care for”. He whispered submissive, because he knew that was the only way he would ever get to say something to his brother in this situation. ”Please brother, can I have a say in this for once?” For a second he was really afraid that his brother had lost all the essential things in life. No marriage without love, and love wasn’t to be forced.

Kettil followed Gerolf back to the house, his head facing down towards the ground. In a few seconds of time all his appetite had disappeared. He couldn’t even focus anymore on the so said surprise Gerolf was bringing him. Even one of the finest horses would not take away or soothe the fear that he had to marry somebody he did not love. And for the first time ever, Kettil hoped that his brother would stay away for a big amount of time. Or even that he would never return.

Back to top Go down

Gerolf Hagensson
Gerolf Hagensson
Viking

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: A normal day- Kettil Hagensson A normal day- Kettil Hagensson EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 5:48 pm

Gerolf had just got done telling his brother that he would find him a women if all the other women were not good enough for him here. Of course he didn't tell his brother that he already found him a lovely girl, and that he was going to be going to get her very soon for him. ”You can not force love, Gerolf. I can not marry somebody I do not care for”. Kettil said first and Gerolf felt his anger rising up in his chest as he tired to stay calm. Love was for the weak, and he didn't care if his brother never loved the wife he picked out for him. ”Please brother, can I have a say in this for once?” Kettil said next and Gerolf fixed him a hard glare before shaking his head no at him."Love is for weak people Kettil. Are you weak? I know that I am not weak!" he asked his younger brother first as he raised and eyebrow at him. "I'll hear no other words on this matter. I know whats best for you, you know that!I will do what I think is best for you."  he said to him after. A little bit of his anger showing throw more. If Kettil denied the girl, he would be very mad, so mad that he wasn't sure what was going to happen next. "We can talk more about it later, when I get home, but for now this is over." he told him before walking away. Not even giving his brother any chance to talk back or argue.

Gerolf made dinner in silence, he didn't speak to his brother or even look at him the rest of the night. He just formed his plan in his mind as he ate dinner in silent as well.He was mad at his brother and his words, and it made him think that maybe, just maybe he was doing the wrong thing here. Something that was bugging him greatly because he had put so much work into this plan for his brother, and his brother was already messing things up before he even left. Gerolf cleaned up dinner without saying a word to Kettil as well. Just before he left the room he finally looked toward his brother."I've decided to leave in the morning, be good while I am gone. I will be disappointed if you have done things you know you are not meant to do." he told him with a hard look his way before going to his room and slamming the door shut. After he left tomorrow, there would be no going back from this plan. He would follow though with it no matter what. Ylva was going to be his new sister, and his younger bothers wife.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: A normal day- Kettil Hagensson A normal day- Kettil Hagensson Empty

Back to top Go down
A normal day- Kettil Hagensson
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1