Gerolf Hagensson
Viking

PROFIELMessages : 30
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Skagerrak

The arrival- Kettil & Ylva  Empty
PostSubject: The arrival- Kettil & Ylva The arrival- Kettil & Ylva  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 5:56 pm

The ride home had been much better than the boat ride to Skagen. They had almost no trouble at all with getting out of Ylva’s village. Other than a random Thrall boy he learned was named Maurr, no one had tried to talk to them. Something of which he was glad. The Thrall boy had worried him for a few moments, that he would have had to kill someone else, but it seemed that he was easy to convince that things were fine. That Ylva was to be his brothers wife, and that he should mind his own business. It had worked, and he was glad for it. He wasn’t sure he would have gotten away as easily if he had to of killed the other boy. Ylva had kept quiet almost the whole time as well. He even had to force her to eat once, but once was all it had taken for her to do what he wanted. Gone was the fighter who had sliced him with a knife twice and busted up his lip. In her place was a sacred, quite little girl. He was sure she was being silent for a reason.  A girl as smart and strong as her wouldn’t just completely shut down like she was trying to make him think she had done. She was thinking, and he could tell. Most likely she was trying to think of a way to get away from him. Gerolf wished her good luck with that, for yes she was smart, but he was much smarter than she was. He knew she was already trying to think of an way out. So he would be watching and waiting.

Gerolf also wondered how long it was going to take before people figured out she was gone, and her family was dead? He would have to make things happen quickly when he got home. He would make them marry within a few days of their arrival. So that way even if others came from her village, it would be too late. She would already be Kettil’s wife, and they wouldn’t be able to take her away. He was sure it would take at least until he made it back home, or a little before for them to find out anyways. It Giving him more then enough time to make his plans happen. She was a blind girl anyways, and Gerolf was sure it would take a few days for them to find out she was even missing. It wasn’t like the girl had a job, at least he was pretty sure Ylva didn’t. She could be a healer, but from the looks of her room even if she had the ranking she was still learning as well.

Once the boat had been docked at the dock, Gerolf grabbed Ylva and her things and headed toward his home with Kettil. Opening the door once he arrived with his gift for his brother in hand he spoke.”Kettil!” he called his brothers name, looking around as he places Ylva’s stuff down and shoved her into a chair at the table. ”I am home, and I am back with your gift.” he said next as he crossed his arms and waited for Kettil to come here. He could hear movement from around the house, so at least he knew his brother was in fact home. Gerolf was in a good mood, but if his brother dared defy him and tell him no, that would change rather quickly.

Back to top Go down

Ylva Halvorsdóttir
Ylva Halvorsdóttir
Læknir

PROFIELMessages : 98
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : SKAGEN

PostSubject: Re: The arrival- Kettil & Ylva The arrival- Kettil & Ylva  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 5:58 pm

The boat ride had been horrible. Gerolf had been on her side the entire time, she never got one second away from him and his watchful eyes. She hadn’t been sleeping well too, having nightmares of what had happened at her home before she had been taken onto the boat. She had hoped she would get away from him when Maurr, stopped and talked to them both, but Gerolf was able to get Maurr to go away. Something that broke her heart. However why would Maurr ever question a viking man anyways, when he was told that it wasn’t his business. She knew he had no sword, so how in the world would he ever fight someone like Gerolf off anyways? It just made her sad because she had gotten her hopes up. She had hoped he would have been able to get her away from this new monster she was now dealing with. Ylva would honestly take her father to this new man any day of the week. She at least knew what she was getting him Halvor. With Gerolf she had no idea, some moments he seemed almost nice, or caring, others he would threaten her or scare her. Ylva had done her best to not say much the whole boat ride. So she would have to deal with him as little as possible.

She had also been spending a lot of time thinking of ways she could get away. If she shouted that she needed help would she be able to get any in this new village. Would people just laugh or would they help her? Besides that, what was Gerolf’s brother Kettil like. Was he as cruel as Gerolf was? Was he really going to make her marry him once she got there? Would he force himself on her like Gerolf had been threatening to do to her the whole time? So many thought were going through Ylva’s head that she really didn’t have time to talk even if she wanted to. She had forgotten to eat once, and he had been so mad at her, that she made sure to remember to eat every time after that. In fear he would do something, even with the other people around on the boat. When did her best to try to think about getting free and getting to Ivar too. That kept her from losing herself in her fear and sadness.

When the boat had docked in this new scary village called Skagerrak, she felt herself being quickly dragged through a busy area and then into a home. She was honestly very scared now, it was more real with every second that passed. Ylva was push into a chair, and then she heard the monster speak. Kettil!” she heard him save first and Ylva started to physically shake. She was going to find out all her fears now whether she liked it or not. ”I am home, and I am back with your gift.” she heard him say and her shaking got worse. The way he spoke about her, like she wa less than human made a few tears fall down her face. She had done her best to keep them in on the boat, but now she was here and this was happening for real. Plus Gerolf called her a gift, so this Kettil didn’t know about her? He didn’t know of his brothers plans, what if he didn’t want her? Would she be free,or would she be forced to be Gerolf’s instead. The ideas made more tears fall down as she heard the sounds of Kettil, her maybe future husbands feet coming closer,followed by the sounds of paws as well.

Back to top Go down

Kettil Hagensson
Kettil Hagensson
Farmer

PROFIELMessages : 72
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The arrival- Kettil & Ylva The arrival- Kettil & Ylva  EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:54 am

The mutton meat that was in front of him didn’t quite taste like he had wanted. Not that he had trouble with cooking, not at all: Over years he had taught himself how to decently prepare a meal. But after the thing that happened in the sheep pasture, it just didn’t taste like it had tasted once before. There was a lot on his mind, and the wolf attack played a big part in the constant thoughts that were in his head. There was still so much work left on the farm, so much things to do before winter that he even had forgotten about his brother for a while. Vengar was laying in the corner of the room, staring at Kettil because he knew he would get the leftovers of his meal. And it appeared to be quicker than he had thought. The dog jumped up when Kettil stood straight up. He gestured at the half grown mut and placed the plate in the corner of the room. Vengar sat down, waiting for Kettil’s approval to finish of his meal. ”Enjoy.” He whispered as he stroke through the thick fur on his neck before he left the room. He just wanted to take of his dirty clothes in the bedroom when he heard somebody calling his name. Kettil was shocked when he heard Gerolf’s voice. Vengar started to bark and Kettil immediately ran back towards the living room. ”I am home, and I am back with your gift.” While Kettil grabbed Vengar by the neck to hold him back from jumping all over Gerolf, he noticed his brother was not alone. There was a girl next to thim. By the Gods, did he meant that the girl was his gift?

Vengar tried to pull himself loose from Kettil’s grip, but he tightened up his grip and pulled the dog away from the living room. He pushed him into the bedroom and locked the door. This was no situation for Vengar to participate in. ”Gerolf, I had not expected you to come home today.” Kettil frowned his forehead. What was this all about? For the first time he decently looked at the girl, and saw that her cheeks were wet. Was she crying? And then he realized.. Ofcourse she was crying. Her body screamed for help, but her mouth did not. He slowly shook his head from left to right, and when he spoke again, his voice was full of uncertainty. ”I do not understand brother, what do you mean by my gift? Who is this girl? I have never seen her before.” He felt bare naked, standing there in front of his brother, who was clearly feeling full of himself. ”Who are you?” He then asked towards the girl. It was not polite to talk over somebody’s head when you could point the question directly to them.

Back to top Go down

Gerolf Hagensson
Gerolf Hagensson
Viking

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The arrival- Kettil & Ylva The arrival- Kettil & Ylva  EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 2:47 pm

Gerolf still had a large smile on his face as he waited for his brother to come near. He wonder just what his baby brother had been up to on his trip away, granted it had been much shorter then he had planed for. He thought it would have taken him day, not that he would kill the family and take the girl in one day. He was almost happy that he hadn't had to be Skagen longer then he needed to be. That way he didn't have to deal with their vikings. He would have been able to kill them with out a problem, just like he killed Ylva's father. However he didn't want he trouble and drama that would have came with killing more then he needed to kill. Movement around the house broke him from his thoughts, and turned his eyes toward the brother he had been waiting for, a little too long if he was honest. Kettil should have been excited to see him come home to him. He had told him he would be back with a gift for him after all. If it were him, he would have ran into the room to see what his brother had left to go and get him.

As Kettil came into the room, Gerolf could see the confusion on his face. ”Gerolf, I had not expected you to come home today.” was what he heard his brother say. Gerolf simply nodded his head at him. It was clear he had not been expecting him like he had hoped. He heard crying from the girl and rolled his eyes. At least she had waited until they got to his house before making a fuss about things. He would have loved to punish her though. She really was a beautiful girl,and so good at listening too.”I do not understand brother, what do you mean by my gift? Who is this girl? I have never seen her before.” Kettil said next and Gerolf just let out a laugh at his brothers words. He knew his brother was smarter then this, but he guessed it was a confusing situation. "She is your gift." he said just before his brother spoke to Ylva. ”Who are you?” he heard Kettil ask and he just spoke before she could. "This is Ylva, and she is to be your wife." he said grabbing the girl and pushing her closer to his brother. Ylva just cried harder.

"She is from Skagen,that is why you haven't seen her before. Sadly her whole family is dead. So you are now all she has as well." he said as he tighten his grip on the girl so she wouldn't speak. "She is blind, so she will be a little more work then I had hoped." he said next with a shrug. Pushing her even closer he smiled at his brother. He wanted to know Kettil's thought about everything."So isn't she beautiful? Your new wife?" he said just before the girl started to scream and speak.

Back to top Go down

Ylva Halvorsdóttir
Ylva Halvorsdóttir
Læknir

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The arrival- Kettil & Ylva The arrival- Kettil & Ylva  EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 3:05 pm

The tears were still falling down her face as she did her best to stay calm. She was now here and stuck in this hell and the man who she was to marry had no idea who she was and that he was even getting a wife from the sounds of things. What if they started fighting and she was killed? What if he was worse then his brother, and that was why his brother had to get him a wife. Because that wasn't normal she knew, men didn't chose wives for their brothers. She just knew that couldn't be normal. ”Gerolf, I had not expected you to come home today.” was what she heard coming from the other man. He was clearly confused, Ylva could hear it in the way he spoke and the tone. Having to listen to people she was able to pick up on most people emotions quite easily. Gerolf didn't speak so his brother spoke again. ”I do not understand brother, what do you mean by my gift? Who is this girl? I have never seen her before.” Kettil was sounding more and more confused, and it was making Ylva even more scared then she was before. He didn't sound scary,not like his brother Gerolf did, but it could be a trap."She is your gift." Gerolf said to him just before someone actually spoke to her.

More tears started to fall as she was grabbed and moved around. "This is Ylva, and she is to be your wife. Gerolf told his brother and Ylva realized she was not allowed to talk, for he had been quick to talk before she could. "She is from Skagen,that is why you haven't seen her before. Sadly her whole family is dead. So you are now all she has as well." Gerolf said next and she Ylva cried harder as he squeezed her arms when she went to open her mouth to say he killed them. "She is blind, so she will be a little more work then I had hoped." Gerolf said next and Ylva bit her lip hard. This man, Kettil didn't want this. She was starting to realize, at least it seemed that way to her. Gerolf was stating these things like they were facts, that she was to be his wife weather the two of them wanted it or not. Suddenly she was pushed even more, her body bumping into who she guessed was Kettil as Gerolf "So isn't she beautiful? Your new wife?" Gerolf said and she just had enough.

She started to fight him and cry harder. She didn't want to be touched, and she was being touched on the arms and her body and bumped into the other man. "I want to go home!" she cried out first in form of a sob. "He killed my family. That is why they are dead! I didn't want to come here! He kidnapped me and has threatened to rape" she cried out next just before Gerolf's hand wrapped around her mouth painfully. Cutting of her words and locking her body closer to his own. He told her to shut up and she did, she was terrified of him and now what this Kettil would do. She shouldn't have spoke.

Back to top Go down

Kettil Hagensson
Kettil Hagensson
Farmer

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The arrival- Kettil & Ylva The arrival- Kettil & Ylva  EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 3:32 pm

”She is your gift.” Gerolf spoke the words as if they didn’t mean anything. As if she was an object that you could give to somebody without any side effects. But the words came not so easy to Kettil as they came to gerolf. The words felt like the smack of a hammer, and for a second Kettil just couldn’t say any words. His body blocked and he just stood there staring at his brother. ”This is Ylva, and she is to be your wife.” With those words Gerolf pushed the girl closer to him, and heard how the girl started to cry even harder. Kettil took a step back and bumped into the table, which slid a little over the floor and produced a high-pitched sound. The sound scared him up from the trance he was in. This was not a dream. This was reality. Horror. Kettil saw Gerolf hands around the girl’s upper arms, he saw him pinching her skin, threatening her in a way that he had done so many times before with Kettil. Kettil frowned his eyebrows and listened to the toxic words his brother spoke. She was from Skagen. She was blind. He just opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by Ylva who was pushed towards him. The girl bumped into him and started to scream. Kettil’s heart almost jumped out of his chest, and in the next room Vengar started to bark even louder. ”So isn’t she beautiful? Your new wife?” Kettil could’t get any words over his lips. But when the girl started to speak, hell busted loose.

”He killed my family. That is why they are dead! I didn’t want to come here. He kidnapped me and has threatened to rape.” As the words reached his ears, Kettil felt how his blood started to boil. An uncontrollable anger that he had never felt before came towards surface. ”Is this true, Gerolf.” Kettil took the same step forward and faced his brother who was slightly taller than him. ”How could you do something like this? What have you become?” There were so many words that Kettil wanted to scream at him. So many thoughts, so many frustrations.. And he didn’t even knew everything his brother had done in his life. Gerolf made quite sure that Kettil knew as less information as possible. But he knew this moment was not only about him. Gerolf had the girl in his grip, he had tortured her and was torturing her still. This was just not something Kettil could let happen. ”Let go of her Gerolf. Or do you really want to turn into the monster that father was?” In the meantime Vegar had started to jump into the door, which rattled in its hinges. Kettil pressed his jaws firmly onto eachother and glared at the girl briefly, trying to think how he would get het out of his brother’s hands.

Back to top Go down

Gerolf Hagensson
Gerolf Hagensson
Viking

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The arrival- Kettil & Ylva The arrival- Kettil & Ylva  EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 3:54 pm

Gerolf felt his anger rise even more when Ylva started to fight against his body. She was shouting that she wanted to go home followed by "He killed my family. That is why they are dead! I didn't want to come here! He kidnapped me and has threatened to rape" those words are what made him grab her mouth as hard as he could and slam her body to his own. He wanted to hurt her, to break her so she never spoke out of turn again. So she would never disobey any of them again. How dare she act like this and tell his brother these things. Clearly she was going to need more training then he had thought she was going to need. ”Is this true, Gerolf.” Gerolf heard Kettil ask and he raised his eyes from the girl and back toward his brother. Kettil was angry with him, and that made Gerolf even more mad. He went through so much work for his brother. He spent so much money to go there and come back with a wife for him and here Kettil was yelling at him. ”How could you do something like this? What have you become?” Kettil asked next and dark laughs fell from Gerolf's mouth as Ylva started to cry harder and move around. What had he become? He had been this way for years, this was just Kettil's first taste of it. The first time he was seeing how his brother really was. Something Gerolf never wanted to happen, but he guessed it was going to at some point.

He was just about to speak to his brother, to demand that he never talk to him this way again when Kettil spoke once more. ”Let go of her Gerolf. Or do you really want to turn into the monster that father was?”Those words made him snap. He looked at his brother for a few moments in silence before he threw Ylva to the side like trash. Not even looking to see what she did or if she hurt herself. He didn't care, right now Kettil was going to be showed a lesson. One he didn't want to give him, but was clearly needed. Stepping forward before Kettil had a moment to react he grabbed his brothers throat as hard as he could and kneed him in the stomach."How dare you!" he told him first as he looked in his brothers eyes and squeezed his neck, kneeing him a second time just for good measure."I went through a lot of work for you and this is how you repay me Kettil!?" he demands as he watches the fear on his brothers face. "I have been a monster for years, you have just been blind to it. The moment I killed father for you." he said and shook him hard.

He loosening his grip so he wouldn't kill him. Kettil was still the only person he cared about in this world."You are going to take her as a wife, and you will listen to me. Or I'll make you watch as I take away the last bit of innocents from Ylva, over and over again. It will be your fault!" he said before he pushed his brother away from him and to the ground. "Decide now, and decide fast brother. She really is beautiful, I would love to take away her purity." he said with a sick laugh as he watched his brother carefully. Kettil's throat would be bruised from this, but he was sure his brother would never talk out of turn or against him again.

Back to top Go down

Ylva Halvorsdóttir
Ylva Halvorsdóttir
Læknir

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The arrival- Kettil & Ylva The arrival- Kettil & Ylva  EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 4:10 pm

Ylva was still fighting against the hand on her mouth. So scared about what was going to happen to her next. ”Is this true, Gerolf.” her heard Kettil yell at his brother and this made her fight just a little less for a moment. ”How could you do something like this? What have you become?” Kettil said next and she wondered how in the world this man would have know idea of how his brother was. She had only been around Gerolf for a few days and she already knew that he was insane and evil. How was it that his brother had no idea of these things? However Gerolf's dark laugh made her start to cry harder again and fight against him.”Let go of her Gerolf. Or do you really want to turn into the monster that father was?” Kettil said next to his brother and before she knew it, she was on the ground. Ylva banged her head on the floor she was thrown so suddenly and hardly by who she guessed was Gerolf. She started to try and crawl away from them both. To get to safety, but where would she go? She didn't know this house, she couldn't see. People in this Village could be worse then these brothers. Someone else could hurt her next. So many thoughts were flying in and out of her head as she moved away and curled into a ball.

The movement around her wasn't missed. It sounded like one of them was being attacked. Ylva knew she couldn't be as lucky as she has wished and that Kettil had to be the one that was being attacked. Gerolf was shouting at his brother and she just grabbed her ears and covered them. Trying to become as small as she could. All she wanted was to get away from her, and go to Ivar. Would he help her? If he knew what was going on? Would he sail here and come save her from this hell? The answer was most likely not, as much as it hurt to think those kinds of things. In her panic attack on the ground she missed some of what Gerolf said to his brother, she was sure she heard it,she was just in shock. ."You are going to take her as a wife, and you will listen to me. Or I'll make you watch as I take away the last bit of innocents from Ylva, over and over again. It will be your fault!" however she heard those words coming from Gerolf's mouth and it just made her sob harder as she tried to become even smaller.

There was more sounds and it sounded like someone fell down. "Decide now, and decide fast brother. She really is beautiful, I would love to take away her purity." were Gerolf's last words to Kettil and Ylva decided this might be the best time to speak. This Kettil person was clearly not as evil as his brother, and the idea of being with him was much better then Gerolf at the moment. Maybe he would help her get away from his brother. "Please don't let him." she cried out toward Kettil. She would pick the lesser of the two evils at the moment. She didn't trust ether of them at all, but Kettil was just as against this idea as she clearly was."Please don't let him, please." she repeated a second time a little more quite as she cried to herself. The first time in her entire life she wanted her father. She wanted the man who had abused her and beat her, her whole life. But more then that she wanted Ivar, someone who didn't feel the same, and probably wouldn't want her if she lived though all of this. If she ever got away from this new hell she was in.

Back to top Go down

Kettil Hagensson
Kettil Hagensson
Farmer

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The arrival- Kettil & Ylva The arrival- Kettil & Ylva  EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 4:18 pm

As Gerolf’s laugh rumbled through the living room, Kettil wondered why he had never seen this side of his brother before. He knew he was cruel, and many feared him from the moment he was holding an axe. But this side.. this side was pure evil. The look in his eyes, he just didn’t recognize his brother anymore. What was he capable of? If he had killed her family, kidnapped her, threatened to rape her.. Was there any sign of love in his heart left? When did things had gone so wrong with him? Kettil felt so powerless and angry at the same time. And as he stood there, with pure rage towards his brother, he realized why he had never been allowed to train. Exact for a situation like this.. He couldn’t try anything towards his brother, apart from words. He just didn’t knew how to handle a weapon, or how to even punch somebody in the face. And then he saw how his brother thres the girl onto the floor. Before he could respond he felt his brother’s hands around his throat. ”How dare you?” Kettil grabbed with both his hands to his brother’s wrist, trying to get them loose from his neck. But when he did so, he felt Gerolf’s knee in his stomach. A gurgling gasp came out of his mouth and he felt tears coming up in his eyes. His knee left a spot of cold pain behind in his stomach, and he could hardly move beneath his brother’s power. ”I went through a lot of work for you and this is how you repay me Kettil?” Kettil opened his eyes again and stared straight into his brothers eyes. They radiated pure evil, an evil that he had never seen there before. Was this his true self? ”I have been a monster for  years, you have just been blind to it. The moment I killed father for you.” Kettil tried to swallow, but his brothers fingers around his neck prevented him to do so. Was this the life he had to live?

Right at the moment that Kettil thought he’d pass out, Gerolf released his grip. Kettil’s hands fell from Gerolf’s wrists and he gasped for breath. It felt like his head and neck were on fire, but even a gulp of air could not quench it. He looked for support from the table and clamped the edge with his hand to prevent himself from falling down. Gerolf was still holding him by his collar as he spoke, but his words sounded like they were coming from a distance. ”You are going to take her as a wife, and you will listen to me. Or I’ll make you watch as I take away the last bit of innocents from Ylva, over and over again. It will be your fault.” Kettil turned his head and faced his brother with bloodshot eyes. At the same moment Gerolf pushed him over, and he felt sideways onto the stone cold floor. ”Decide now, and decide fast brother. She is really beautiful, I would love to take away her purity.” When Gerolf laughed, Kettil looked over the floor towards Ylva who was laying on the floor on the other side of the room. ”Please don’t let him.” She sobbed, and even though Kettil had nothing to do with this, he felt guilty about what had happened to her. His brother had this all planned out, he knew how Kettil would respond and that in the end his good heart would take the upper hand of this. ”You will not touch her ever again.” As Kettil spoke those words, he crawled up onto his knees and eventually found his feet again. He pinched his eyes onto each other and already felt the pain about the words he was going to speak. But he had to, if he wanted to keep himself and the girl safe. When he opened his eyes again, he stared straight towards his brother. ”She is to be my wife, and you will have nothing to do with her anymore.” His throat was sore and his voice hoarse, but the message was clear. And when he heard Gerolf laugh, he knew that his brother had -yet again- won this game.

Back to top Go down

Gerolf Hagensson
Gerolf Hagensson
Viking

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The arrival- Kettil & Ylva The arrival- Kettil & Ylva  EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 5:17 pm

Gerolf just laughed when he heard Ylva begging his brother not to let him touch her. If he really wanted to do it he would do it anyways. However he was playing off his brothers good heart. As mad at he was at kettil at the moment he knew his brother would do what he wanted him to do. Gerolf watched as Kettil was gasping for air in the ground. It was almost pathetic to him.  He was glad he had kept him as weak as he had, but he still had to teach him a lesson.  ” You will not touch her ever again” had been the first words out of Kettil’s mouth as he crawled around on the ground. He was trying to stand up. Gerolf wanted to laugh but withheld on doing so. He would not touch her as long as his brother did as he was told. She is to be my wife, and you will have nothing to do with her anymore” kettil said next and Gerolf just laughed then.  The dog he had given his brother was having a fit. It was almost distracting him.

Taking a deep breath he locked his eyes with his brother as kettil was locking eyes with him. ”Fine, she is your wife you are right. I will not touch her. he said first with a smile. A sicking one as he looked from his brother to the girl on the floor. ”You will marry her, and bed her in three days time. If you disobey me I will follow through with my threats. Do you understand me? You will bed her and marry her in three days.” he told him with another laugh when Ylva cried out again. ”Get to know each other. I’ll be in my room if you need me. Ylva be a good little girl.” he said before turning and walking away. The damn dog was still jumping at the door and he wanted to kill it, but he didn’t.

@Kettil Hagensson
phone post.
Back to top Go down

Ylva Halvorsdóttir
Ylva Halvorsdóttir
Læknir

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The arrival- Kettil & Ylva The arrival- Kettil & Ylva  EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 5:47 pm

Ylva was still just laying there crying. Waiting to hear what Kettil would say to his brother. She just wanting all of this to be over. She wanted to go home and to never hear the names Kettil and Gerolf ever again. How could someone be so evil. How could someone do for things that Gerolf had done to her and her family like he had. He killed like it was nothing, and he had enjoyed it. She had heard it in his voice. He had also attacked his brother, at least she was pretty sure he had by the sounds of things, agian like it was not a big deal at all. ”you will not touch her ever again” was the first thing she heard Kettil day, and she was thankful for him. She was sure he didn’t want her, didn’t want this, but he seemed to be trying to protect her. ”She is to be my wife, and you will have nothing to do with her anymore” Kettil said next. Ylva heard the way that Gerolf laughed. Even over the sounds of the dog jumping at the door, and trying to get to his master. It made her think of her dog, and how Gerolf had killed him. Ylva wished she could keep crying, but it was like she was running out of tears as she laid on the ground waiting to hear more.

Gerolf was talking again he was agreeing with his brother. That he wouldn’t touch her again, Ylva thanked the gods for this. That was until she heard Gerolfs next words. ”you will marry her and bed her in three days times. If you disobey me I will follow through with my threats. Do you understand me? You will bed her and marry her in three days” was what Gerolf said. The tears she thought she was out of started to come even heavier. She was going to be raped too? As well as forced to marry a man that clearly didn’t want her. When she thought she things could be looking up for her, something worse was about to happen to her.  Would kettil really rape her? Would it be rape if they were man and wife? Was it going to be horrible? So many things were running in her mind that she almost missed Gerolf say that they were to spend time getting to know one an other, and that he was going to be in his room. Ylva listened to him walk away and slam his door shut. The dog was still freaking out, and she felt bad for the poor animal.

Slowly breathing and still crying, Ylva sat up, but made no move to go any closer to Kettil. ”Please don’t touch me.” she said to him first she meant it for now and for later. She didn’t want to be touched at all. She just wanted to die in a way. ”I want to go home...I don’t want to get to know you.” she tells him next as she rubs her eyes. ”How do I even know you’re not a monster too? I don’t want... I don’t want to have sex....I don’t want to get married” she yells at him next. Taking her anger out on him now. Yes it wasn’t his fault but she was still so scared and freaked out. Gerolf was close however. She had to be good. He told her to be.

Back to top Go down

Kettil Hagensson
Kettil Hagensson
Farmer

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The arrival- Kettil & Ylva The arrival- Kettil & Ylva  EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 6:10 pm

Kettil had no choice but to say those words. He didn’t wanted her to be his wife, just as he knew she didn’t wanted him to be his husband. But he knew he had to say those words, only too calm Gerolf down, for as much as that was possible. So he was kind of relieved when his brother indeed became a little les violent towards them. But the next thing he said, he had not expected at al. Three days. Only three days? But even before Kettil could find a proper way to react to that information, Gerolf had left the room. He heard his brother laugh fade away, and heard the girl cry even louder.

There were some moments of silence between the both of them. Both thinking about their own life that was being ruined by that evil man. He couldn’t comfort her as much as she couldn’t comfort him. They both lived different lifes, how was he supposed to do all of this now? Kettil sunk down on the bench next to the table and stroke with both his hands through his face. There were no words that could express how much he wanted to wake up from this bad dream. Ylva speaking again pulled him back into the horrible reality. ”Please don’t touch me.” Kettil turned his head and looked at the girl who was still sitting on the floor. ”I will not touch you.” He tried to say as calm as possible. Kettil was nothing like his brother, but now, with the heat from the conversation still in him, he sounded more harsh than he wanted to be. ”I want to go home..I don’t want to get to know you..” Kettil inhaled deeply before he spoke with a raised voice. ”I should have seen this coming.” He slammed his hand onto the table and growled something inaudible towards himself. ”How do I even know you’re not a monster too? I don’t want… I don’t want to have sex.. I don’t want to get married.” She yelled at him. Kettil turned his head and looked at her full of anger. ”I do not want any of those things either! But you should know that I am nothing like my brother, you can not blame me for his actions. I did not ask for this..” Kettil placed his hands to the sides of his head. What did he had to do? How could he fix this? ”I did not ask for this!” He then yelled and Vegar answered by starting to bark again. ”There is just no way out of this.. not a single way out.” He couldn’t start anything against his brother.. he had no other choice but to obey his orders. To marry and bed her in three days.

Back to top Go down

Ylva Halvorsdóttir
Ylva Halvorsdóttir
Læknir

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The arrival- Kettil & Ylva The arrival- Kettil & Ylva  EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 6:50 pm

If didn’t take long for Kettil to answer her after she told him not to touch her. He sounded harsh at her when he said ”I will not touch you” he told her and she let out a breath of air at him. She was glad he wasn’t going to touch her right now. If he had she would I have scratched and hit him as hard as she could she wouldn’t make this easy for them. She wouldn’t obey Gerolf or Kettil, there was no chance of it happening ever. She next told him she didn’t want this and that she wanted to go home. ”I should have seen this coming” was all Kettil said before he slammed his hand into something hard. Making a loud sound and making Ylva shrink back away from her. Like he would hit her next if he wanted to. She was use to angry men hitting her, but it didn’t mean she wanted it to happen in this new hell as well as her last one. She was dumb then, and told him more. That how did she know he wasn’t a monster too. That she didn’t want this, or to have sex with him.

That seemed to just anger Kettil more. His next words were more angry at her. ”I don’t want  any of those things either! But you should know that I am nothing like my brother. You can not blame me for his actions. I did not act for this..! he said to her and Ylva just sat there trying to breath. He was taking his anger out on her just as she was doing to him. What a great way to a forced marriage for them. She already hates him, and she knew nothing about him. ”I didn’t ask for this! he screamed and she jumped and flinched at him agian. The dog started to freak out again. She felt bad for it and wondered if it was at least friendly. There had to be one friendly person in this house she hoped.

Ylva wanted to yell at him like he had done but his next words made her want to hurt him. ”There is just no way out of this..not a single way out” he said and Ylva was so mad at him and his weakness. He could kill his brother. Did he not know how to fight? She had even tried to kill Gerolf herself and she was blind. Her future husband was a weak man it appeared. ”Don’t you yell at me.” she told him first, a fire in herself she never felt before. ”I have been living in a new kind of hell for days now with your brother!” she told him next. Shaking her head at him and his weakness. ”He killed my father, my thrall, and my dog that helped me get around” she said next the tears were gone. ”Then he threaten to rape me everyday, in detail. I haven’t slept in days out of fear alone!” she shouted at him in her own anger. ”You could kill him! I’m blind and I tried to do it!” she tells him next before rubbing her hands over her own face. ”will you really make me sleep with you? I have only ever kissed one man. I don’t want my first time to be forced....you say your not a monster...” she added coldly to him

Back to top Go down

Kettil Hagensson
Kettil Hagensson
Farmer

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The arrival- Kettil & Ylva The arrival- Kettil & Ylva  EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 8:15 pm

”Don’t yell at me.” The blind girl spoke to him, and Kettil turned his head towards her with a deep frown on his eyebrows. Carefully he listened to her, trying to control his temper as he knew deep inside that she had nothing to do with this either. They were on the same side, but at the same time on the exact opposite side. ”I have been living in a new kind of hell for days now with your brother!” Kettil heard the girl had been through a lot by the way she talked. The emotion in her voice made a small crack in his heart, and the deep frown on his forehead disappeared a little. As she spoke further, Kettil realized that she was a greater victim than he was. Kettil had lived with his merciless brother for years, but he hadn’t been through everything that she had been through. She was born blind, something Kettil would never understand. And she was mad at him, mad at him for being so weak. Kettil turned his head away, partly shamed, when she started to yell at him. ”You could kill him! I’m blind and I tried to do it.!” Slowly he looked back at her, rubbing her hands through her face. ”Will you really make me sleep with you? I have only ever kissed one man. I don’t want my first time to be forced…you say you’re no a monster..” Kettil inhaled deeply and looked at the girl.

His voice was shivery when he spoke, if only she could see how much he was in agony too. ”I have never learned how to wield a weapon, I have never even hit somebody in my entire life.” Kettil bit down on his lip before he continued, only now realizing how blind he had been his entire life. ”Gerolf controls my life, just as he controls your now too.” He sighed deeply, wished that she could see him. See how he felt, and that he wanted this just as less as she wanted this. ”I wish I was a monster..” He then whispered. ”If I was one I would be able to take down my brother. To finally break free from the chains he keeps me in.” For a moment it was dead quiet, also Vegar had calmed down again on the other side of the door. After a while Kettil silently scraped his throat. ”We have no other choice but to do this, I know Gerolf.. He will know if we try to sneak out of this, whatever we try, and he will punish us in even worse ways.” As he pronounced the words, a feeling of fear crawled up to his throat. ”We can’t run, I can’t fight, there is just no way out of this. And it terrifies me. I do not want to hurt you, Ylva. You need to trust me in that, how hard it may be.”

Back to top Go down

Ylva Halvorsdóttir
Ylva Halvorsdóttir
Læknir

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The arrival- Kettil & Ylva The arrival- Kettil & Ylva  EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 9:40 pm

Ylva listened to Kettil as he took a deep breath. Most likely trying to calm himself down after her calling him a monster. Not that she cared one bit how he felt. His brother just all but ruined her life. ”I have never learned how to wield a weapon, I have never even hit somebody in my entire life.” she hears him say and she takes a deep breath of her own. He didn't know how to fight? Not even a little bit? How could a man not know how to fight and protect themselves. She wouldn't be able to kill Gerolf on her own, she already tired to do it once and failed horribly. All she did was injure him and give him a nasty scar, and the only person who could help her with that couldn't fight. ”Gerolf controls my life, just as he controls your now too.” Kettil says to her next and she wants to hit him for being so weak, but she also doesn't want to give him a reason to be rough with her. His brother was rough enough as it was for her. The idea that Gerolf now controlled her made her sick too. Ylva just hoped that he would stick to his words, and that Gerolf would leave her alone and never touch her again. All she wanted to do was run away and get away from them both, but that was not an option, and she knew it. She was stuck here until she was able to figure out this new village, and it people.

Kettil went on with his talking, saying something that confused her at first. ”I wish I was a monster..”he says to her first. Why in the world would be want to be a monster, but she found out quickly why. ”If I was one I would be able to take down my brother. To finally break free from the chains he keeps me in.” he says to her and Ylva just lets out a breath of air. In a way she felt badly for him. To have to live with someone who was clearly much worse then her own father had been to her. It had to been hard for him. To live with a that kind of monster. ”We have no other choice but to do this, I know Gerolf.. He will know if we try to sneak out of this, whatever we try, and he will punish us in even worse ways.” Kettil says next and the tears start to come again. This time they are angry tears instead of sad ones. ”We can’t run, I can’t fight, there is just no way out of this. And it terrifies me. I do not want to hurt you, Ylva. You need to trust me in that, how hard it may be.” Kettil finally finished with and Ylva just rubs her face. She had been silent, and gave him the time to talk. Just like he had given to her.

Taking another deep breath, she thought over her words carefully. "Do you understand that I am a blind sixteen year old girl, with hardly any fighting training and I still tried to attack and kill him." she says to him first. Trying to stay calm. "That before my father was killed, I was beaten everyday just for being blind, and because my father hated me." she says to him next taking deep breaths to stay calm. "That I have been training myself in healing, and you are telling me that you can not fight and so you wont try to kill him...you are weak..." she says to him and shakes her head."I don't mean disrespect, but you are...and its clearly your monster of a brothers fault....I am weak too...thanks to my father, but not as weak as you..." she says to him next. "So I have no choice but to give you my virginity...how wonderful for me...how old are you even? What do you look like? What do you do for a living? So many things I would like to know before I just give myself to you, a stranger who's brother took away my freedom." she lets out a hollow laugh at herself.

"Will it hurt when we....will you hurt me too? I am so scared of that..of everything that is to come... I pictures all of theses things happening so differently in my life. " she asks him finally, pulling her knees to her chest as she thinks about her coming doom. She was being vulnerable with him, even if she didn't want to be. It seemed that he was the only person she was going to have here in this knew hell. He may be weak, but Kettil would hopefully be someone she could trust someday, Maybe together they would be able to kill his monster brother. However it was going to take time from the looks of it.

Back to top Go down

Kettil Hagensson
Kettil Hagensson
Farmer

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The arrival- Kettil & Ylva The arrival- Kettil & Ylva  EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 10:29 pm

When she spoke, he was quiet, and around it was the exact same thing. Was there some resemblance between them? Maybe even a tiny, tiny bit? If you took all the anger and sorrow away, was there a chance they would like each other? That was something Kettil thought he’d never know. Their first impression was made, and the first damage was already done. ”Do you understand that I am a blind sixteen year old girl, with hardly any fighting training and I still tried to attack and kill him?” The words that came after, were not heard by Kettil. Sixteen. A number that kept going through his head. Only words from the rest she said reached his ears. Beaten. Training. Healing. Weak. That last one shook him back into reality. ”I don’t mean disrespect, but you are…and it’s clearly your monster of a brothers fault..I am weak too..thanks to my father, but not as weak as you.” Kettil snorted and found his feet again. Since when was it so easy to get him this mad? He clenched his hands into fists and looked at Ylva who was still on the floor. And the he turned around, he knew he couldn’t wield his anger on her. It just wasn’t right. ”So I have no choice but to give you my virginity, how wonderful for me. How old are you even? What do you look like? What do you do for a living? So many things I would like to know before I just give myself to you, a stranger who’s brother took away my freedom.”

Kettil turned around and inhaled deeply before he started to speak. He chose his words very carefully, was just as honest about everything as she was. ”At least I know who I am and what I can. There is no point to lie about myself, since I can not be in an any more vulnerable position than I am in now.” He placed both his hands on the table and leaned in forward, looking over the table towards her. Still on the floor.. “So can you please stop insulting my, it will not change who I am now. You have to take me as I am, just as I have to take you as you are. We all have our weaknesses.” He picked up a cup of water from the table and took a sip while he thought about the confession he was about to make. Then he spoke again, but much softer than before. “And Gerolf is mine.” His brother was like poison, a slow one, that would kill you eventually after a long time of suffering. “Just as you I have been blind too, blind for the cruelty in his heart. He manipulated me in more ways than you can imagine. And now I have woken up from the delusional world he has created for me. But too late, as you can see.” Kettil put the cup down again and sighed. “I am sorry to have you drawn into this, you have no idea how much I want to turn back time. Wouldn’t we all do things differently?” Slowly he lowered himself and took place on the bench again. The calm in himself had returned, and he tried to promise himself not to loose it again. ”Will it hurt when we..will you hurt me too? I am so scared of that, of everything that is to come.. I picture all of these things happening so differently in my life.” Her questions broke himself on the inside. He tried not to think about the fact that she was only sixteen. ”I also had pictured everything much different.” Kettil just wanted her to know that she was not alone in this one. “I can not take away your grieve, but I can try to make the rest of your stay more..” The word he had in mind was not really fit. Not a single moment of her stay would be pleasant in any way. ”If you want, I can introduce myself to you. Or you can ask me whatever you want and I promise to answer honestly. But I do not want to talk to you if you sit on the floor and I am up here. You are no less than me, so please..” He swallowed away a lump in his throat, afraid for her reaction to his words. ”..come here. Or I can come to you if you allow me.”

Back to top Go down

Ylva Halvorsdóttir
Ylva Halvorsdóttir
Læknir

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The arrival- Kettil & Ylva The arrival- Kettil & Ylva  EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 11:33 pm

Ylva was use to listening to the things going on around her, so it didn't slip her notice when Kettil snorted and stood up from his seat while she was talking to him. Telling him that she thought he was a weak man, and not really holding back in her feelings. She was sure that he didn't want to hear those kinds of things from a person he didn't know, let alone his future forced wife, but why should she spare his feelings. ”At least I know who I am and what I can. There is no point to lie about myself, since I can not be in an any more vulnerable position than I am in now.” he says to her just as she finishes talking about how she doesn't even know anything about him. His words were true, they were both vulnerable in this,and maybe she should be nicer, but at the same time she doesn't want to. Ylva listened to the way he places his hands on the table before he went on. . “So can you please stop insulting me, it will not change who I am now. You have to take me as I am, just as I have to take you as you are. We all have our weaknesses.” he says to her next, and she hates that in a way he is right. Even if she doesn't want him as a husband, she would have to accept things until she could get the hell away from him and his brother. Insulting him wouldn't change that, even if it made her feel a little bit better.

Kettil went on, to tell her more. To make her think more too. “And Gerolf is mine.” Kettil said next, his voice was a lot softer, at least he wasn't yelling at her anymore. She couldn't take much more yelling. “Just as you I have been blind too, blind for the cruelty in his heart. He manipulated me in more ways than you can imagine. And now I have woken up from the delusional world he has created for me. But too late, as you can see.” She listens to his next words in detail. So he had know idea that Gerolf was like this, that he was this much of a monster. That had to be very hard to take and understand for him. She listens as he signs before going on again. “I am sorry to have you drawn into this, you have no idea how much I want to turn back time. Wouldn’t we all do things differently?” he says to her and she nods. There are many things she would change if she could. Talking to kettil like this helps a little, but she in no way trusted him at all. He could be lying still. "I would...if I could..I would change many things.." she says to him softly.

Ylva listens to Kettil sit back down in his seat. Then she tells him that this was not how she wanted her live to go. She wanted to get stronger and go back to Ivar. Something that may never happen now, and even if she did, the likelihood of him wanting her would be a lot less. She would be used, and married once.”I also had pictured everything much different.” Kettil says to her and she nods her head. She was sure that he did. If he really had no idea the type of monster his brother had been. “I can not take away your grieve, but I can try to make the rest of your stay more..” she listens to him say, and she is glad he doesn't say pleasant because she would just laugh at him. Nothing about this was going to be pleasant at all. She would be hurt more here and in different ways then she had been at home with her father. ”If you want, I can introduce myself to you. Or you can ask me whatever you want and I promise to answer honestly. But I do not want to talk to you if you sit on the floor and I am up here. You are no less than me, so please..” Are his next set of words. It is nice that he says she is not less then he is, but she isn't sure what he is going to want from her. ”..come here. Or I can come to you if you allow me.” Kettil says last."Okay...I'll come." she says so softly she isn't even sure he would hear her.  

Taking a deep breath Ylva is silent for a moment. She was trapped here for gods know how long. So at least she could learn about him, and he could learn about her. Slowly, so slowly, Ylva got off the floor and stood up. Biting her lip as she moved toward him ever slower. Almost like an scared animal would around something that could attack at any moment. Taking another deep breath she sat down on the seat next to him, but with some space between them too. "I would like it if you introduced yourself..to pretend this isn't as horrible as it is." she says to him first. "and to know how old you are, what you do, what you like, what this village is even like....to know as many things about you as I can..so this maybe wont be as awful..that sleeping together....wont be the worst thing in the world.." she says to him next. Hugging her arms around her chest in a way to make herself feel more safe, and less vulnerable. "I'll answer things too...what ever you want me to answer..." she says to him before whispering "So we can both feel a little more at ease...just promise not to let him touch me again..." she says to him last.

Back to top Go down

Kettil Hagensson
Kettil Hagensson
Farmer

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The arrival- Kettil & Ylva The arrival- Kettil & Ylva  EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 9:17 pm

It was a nice feeling to see her nodding by some of the things she said. It seemed like she also was getting a little bit more calm, and the intense atmosphere slowly grow a bit softer. Kettil observed her as she stood up, very slowly. For a second he wanted to get up and guide her, or just talk her through. Warn her for the loose wooden plank.. But she managed to get by the table all on herself. Only now Kettil saw the color of her eyes; bright blue, the exact opposite as his own. He observed her as she took place next to him, and he felt a mix of uncomfortness and a sort of relieve at the same time. Ylva took a deep breath, and while she spoke, Kettil poured her a cup of water. His hands were shaking, and he tried to avoid the glare he thought she was giving him. Here eyes were.. frightening, in a certain way. And  even though she was blind, it felt like she could see right through him. Carefully Kettil looked back to her, and wondered why in hell all of this had happened. Why him? Why her? Kettil leaned back a bit, to keep the safe space between them intact. He listened to the questions she asked him, and nodded all the same as she had done. Only she wouldn’t see him do so. So he realized he had to respond with words, and nog gestures. ”I will tell you as much about me as possible.” And it was the first time ever he had to do something like that. Never before had he to tell about, or even think about who he really was. So for a moment there was this silence while he was thinking about what he had to tell her, about who he really was. ”So we can both feel a little more at ease. Just promise me not let him touch me again.” Kettil nodded again. ”I have made you that promise and I will keep it.” He took a deep breath before he started. Kettil had told himself to only tell her about the good parts in his life, for now. His miserable past would not help in this situation, so he had to pick the information carefully without lying to her in any way.

”As you know my name is Kettil. My last name is Hagensson and I was born twenty-three years ago in this village we call Skagerrak.” He looked at her from the corner of his eye, trying to see how she responding to the fact that he was six years older than her. ”I earn my living as a farmer, and I mostly take care of the livestock. Mostly horses..” Again he looked to the side, to see if she was listening carefully, and how she was feeling about everything he said in general. ”..they are my specialty, I train them for battle, and make sure they are in good condition for when the time comes.” Kettil swallowed as he thought what there was more to tell about himself, but nothing special popped up. ”I love animals in general, they are so much easier to understand than people.” He sighed as he continued. ”In my spare time I surround myself with nature and sometimes I try to capture beautiful scenery on paper. The wolves in the forest are the most interesting to draw. For the rest there is not much to know of me. I am a simple person, there is nothing special about me.” Kettil busted himself that he was following the nerves in the wooden tabletop. And then he realized that she didn’t knew what he looked like.. something he would find very scary if he would be in her place. ”Oh, and I have darkbrown hair, slightly curled. My eyes are as well dark brown. Do you..” He hesitated before he continued. ”..do you know what colors are? Can you see them on the inside of your head, or is everything just pure black?” He scraped his throat, ready to shift a border. ”I do not know how you usually get to know somebody’s appereance, but if you want to, you can feel my face.” He spoke those words very carefully, so she knew she was completely free to do as she liked. Kettil wouldn’t feel comfortable with her hands on his face, but if he could make it a little easier for her that way, he would gladly allow her to do so.

Back to top Go down

Ylva Halvorsdóttir
Ylva Halvorsdóttir
Læknir

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The arrival- Kettil & Ylva The arrival- Kettil & Ylva  EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 11:44 pm

Ylva was now sitting next to him, and the thought of being so close to him was hard for her. What if he tired something? So far he seemed safe, like he wouldn't hurt her, but it could all be an act. He could be trying to get her to trust him and then hurt her like his brother had done to her. She had to keep her guard up, at least for now until she was sure he was a safe person and he wouldn't hurt her in anyway at all. ”I will tell you as much about me as possible.” he tells her after she says she wants to know about him. She is glad he seems to willing to make this easier her for her, but she reminds herself that it could all be a trap. Ylva asks him to promise that he wont let his brother touch her ever again, just because she wants to hear the words leave his mouth once more. She wants to be extra sure that the monsters can't come near her, that he wont try to do all the horrible things he had taken the time to describe to her on the boat ride here. ”I have made you that promise and I will keep it.” he says to her, and Ylva just nods her head at him. She prays to the gods that he will, but he must understand that his promises mean very little to her. She knows nothing about him, but his name and he is the brother to the monster, Gerolf.

She stayed mostly silent as she heard him begin to talk to her. ”As you know my name is Kettil. My last name is Hagensson and I was born twenty-three years ago in this village we call Skagerrak.” he says to her first and she nods her head, not sure what to say. The fact that he was twenty-three made her feel weird. He was a good amount older then her, but she knew women married men with even bigger age gaps then this one. Six years was still a decent amount older then she was however. For some reasons she had hoped he would have been a teenager too, maybe it would have been less awkward if they were both really young and learning this all together,but given his age, he has mostly been with women before. ”I earn my living as a farmer, and I mostly take care of the livestock. Mostly horses..” he said next, and she pushed her thoughts away when he goes on. Horses were nice, she hadn't been around very many however. ”..they are my specialty, I train them for battle, and make sure they are in good condition for when the time comes.” Kettil says next. Ylva guess that was a good job. To take care of animals, she liked animals too.

He kept going on and the more he talked the more at ease she felt sitting next to him. Less like he would attack her and rape her on the ground, which was nice. ”I love animals in general, they are so much easier to understand than people.” he says next and Ylva nods her head and smiles a little bit. "They are.." she says in return rather quickly, and then turns a little red for interrupting him. ”In my spare time I surround myself with nature and sometimes I try to capture beautiful scenery on paper. The wolves in the forest are the most interesting to draw. For the rest there is not much to know of me. I am a simple person, there is nothing special about me.” he says next, and she feels even more calm. She liked to be outside in nature as well. She felt more contacted to it then she had ever felt to people. The sounds, smells, and movements fascinated her so very much. She hates that she thinks he is most likely wrong, that there is something special there, he is just suffocated by a horrible brother. Ylva wants to hate him, but the more he spoke, she realized she would have a hard time if this was how he really was.

Things got quite for a moment and she wondered if it was her turn to speak, and tell him about herself. It didn't go un missed that the didn't tell her what he looked like. ”Oh, and I have darkbrown hair, slightly curled. My eyes are as well dark brown. Do you..” Kettil says next to her and she tires to picture it in her mind, but its hard. She had heard his hesitation, so she knew he was going to talk more, but what he says next shocks her. ”..do you know what colors are? Can you see them on the inside of your head, or is everything just pure black?” no one had ever asked her anything like that before, no one had ever cared. It was weird, that this man that was going to be her forces husband was showing kindness and compassion in a way no one else had. She would never be able to hate him now, and it made her mad inside. ”I do not know how you usually get to know somebody’s appereance, but if you want to, you can feel my face.” he says next and Ylva is sure the surprise is written all over her face as she turns her full body toward him.

Ylva takes a deep breath before deciding to speak. "Thank you for sharing..." she says to him first."It sounds like we share some of the same likes...I love nature and animals too..Dogs are my favorite, my dog had been my best friend before...he died..." she says to him awkwardly. She was unsure how to go about this without being awkward. "I like to surround myself in nature too...I love the sounds, like the ocean. I would go down to the shoreline everyday with my dog and just listen. Pretend I was some place else or something." she said next as she slowly let her arms fall down and stopped hugging herself."Colors are complicated I guess..I can picture something if I have it described to me or I touch it...touching helps more though..everything is kind of dark and dull other than that...I have dreams however, which is nice..I see a lot of things even if I don't understand what everything is." she adds with a soft smile. "No one has ever asked me about it before..." she says softly next. Still thinking that it was nice of him. Taking a deep breath she turns her body toward him." I would like to...feel like you said...to get a better understanding.." she says to him with a shaky voice.

So slowly she scooted closer to him. Lifting her shaking hands up she slowly placed them on his chest first, before dragging them up his neck and onto his face. Her hands never stopped shaking as she gently felt around his face. Closing her eyes as she tired to picture him in her mind. He seemed handsome from what she could feel, but she was having a hard time picturing him completely.He had full lips, and nice nose, thick eyebrows, and soft cheeks.She ran her hands into his hair next. Kettil's hair had been soft, and nice, and at that thought she quickly pulled away. "thank you...umm...you can ask me anything...if you want to know anything.." she says afterwards biting her lip and turning away from him.

Back to top Go down

Kettil Hagensson
Kettil Hagensson
Farmer

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The arrival- Kettil & Ylva The arrival- Kettil & Ylva  EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 6:26 pm

Kettil didn’t take his eyes from her the entire time he spoke. He tried to see the little changes in her face, the way she held her body. Ylva’s arms were still crossed before her body, since it was the only way she could protect herself in this situation. Telling the story about himself costed him more energy then he had ever thought. It was like he was facing himself, again being held before the weak person he actually was. He was a simple farmer, who had never reached something real in his life. There were so many that were his age and had already songs being sung about themselves. They had made a name for themselves, a name that would appear in a story for over ages. And then there was him.. the simple farmersboy who couldn’t even take care for himself. Not to talk about taking care of others.. ”Thank you for sharing.” The way she said it shocked him a bit. It was one of the first non-violent things she had said to him. Kettil swallowed and took a deep breath as she started to talk. She told him about the things she loved and cared for, and he noticed that they had many things in common. When she started to talk about the colors, Kettil frowned his eyebrows, trying to understand what she was trying to say. ”No one has ever asked me about it before..” That was something Kettil could not understand. How were you able to live together with somebody or be friends with somebody if you didn’t knew things as these? ”So you have been blind from the day you were born?” He asked her gently, not trying to upset her in any way. ”I will try to see through your eyes and try to understand that some things are not as easy for you as they are for me. Never had I met a blind person before, but I will try my best. That is another thing I promise you.” And as he spoke those words, Ylva turned to the side and took a deep breath. ”I would like to..feel like you said..to get a better understanding.” Kettil swallowed again and nodded. ”You can do it.” He whispered.

At first he felt her hands on his chest, constantly shivering. While he inhaled, her hands rose, when he exhaled they descended again. Kettil looked down at her hands, which looked so fragile. She looked so fragile, and how was he ever going to take care for her? Ylva moved her hands towards his neck, and he felt her cold fingertipson his skin. Kettil immediately closed his eyes and tried not to shiver beneath her touch. It was a strange, and rather unpleasant feeling. She had no other choice to touch him before she would have a single idea how he looked like. Kettil knew that he would never be able to do what she was doing at that moment. Her hands on his cheekbones, on his lips, his nose, his eyebrows.. He felt so vulnerable beneath her touch, even though she was the one who was opening herself up to him. At last she ran her fingers through his hair and he was finally able to open his eyes up again. When she pulled her hands back, she spoke again. ”Thank you..umm..you can ask me anything..if you want to know anything.” Kettil scraped his throat and looked away exactly the same as her. It was all just so strange and awkward. ”I think it is alright for now, I do not want to ask to much from you at this moment. It has been a rough few days for you.” As quiet as possible, to not to startle her, he found his legs again. ”But I might have something that will bring you some comfort.” Slowly he walked upon the door and placed his hand on the handle. ”You told me you loved animals and that you lost your dog..” He opened up the door, and on the other side Vegar was sitting down, wagging his tail but with a sad glance in his eyes. Normally he would jump up to Kettil to greet him, but it was like if the dog knew that there was a lot going on. After all he had heard everything from the moment Gerolf had entered the door. Maybe somewhere he knew that he had to be gentle and calm.. Kettil gestured him to come to him and crouched. Vegar walked towards his owner and placed his big head on his knee. In the few weeks that had passed, he had grown big time. Kettil scratched him behind his ears and placed his face in the fur by his neck for some seconds. In a strange way it brought him some relief. That the world was not entirely bad, that there were some good things left too.

When he raised again, he looked the dog into the eyes and it was like if there was this strange connection. That the dog knew exactly what to do.. Alongside Kettil he walked towards the table. ”This is Vegar, my dog.” Vegar gently sniffed Ylva’s robes before he pressed his wet nose against her hand that was on her lap. ”He is still rather young and has much to learn. So I am sorry if he is to rough with you. But his soul and heart are made from solid gold, he will never do anything to harm you.” Kettil just stood there, as he watched the dog and the girl getting to know each other. Again he felt as a complete outsider, but at the same time it felt good that he was able to give her something that might bring her comfort.

Back to top Go down

Ylva Halvorsdóttir
Ylva Halvorsdóttir
Læknir

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The arrival- Kettil & Ylva The arrival- Kettil & Ylva  EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 7:15 pm

Ylva was still so surprised that he even bothered to ask her about colors and things like that. The fact that a stranger like him, who was being forced to marry her, cared more about those kind of thing then anyone else in her life was shocking. ”So you have been blind from the day you were born?” she heard him ask her gently. Ylva just nodded her head at him. That yes she had, she has never really seen anything outside of her imagination and the strange dreams that she had. ”I will try to see through your eyes and try to understand that some things are not as easy for you as they are for me. Never had I met a blind person before, but I will try my best. That is another thing I promise you.” Kettil says to her next, and Ylva sucks in a deep breath at his words. How could someone so kind to related to someone to evil? It didn't make any sense to her at all. That Kettil, even though he was weak, could be this good. If they had met in a normal setting she knew he was the type of person she would want to be friends with. She would cling to someone like him, for his kindness was like a breath of fresh air to the horrible people she had been around her whole life. "Thank you...that is beyond kind of you...no one has ever..cared like that before.." she tells him. Wording things he best she can and slowly. Still trying to process it all herself."Why are you so nice...when he is a monster.." she says more to herself then to Kettil. " I am glad for it nonetheless."

Ylva asks him next if she can feel his face, and she knows its awkward, but she is glad he says ”You can do it.” to her. The whole process of touching him had been far to intimate then she would have liked, but she was being so vulnerable by doing this. Touching him, and getting to know his face in this way. Showing him how weak she could be, because she was blind. He could still be lying to her, but the more he spoke the less she felt like that was even an option anymore. Someone couldn't fake being this kind, and this nice. She really just couldn't see that being a possibility. Kettil was a good person, and that would make hating him almost impossible. Ylva would just have to hate Gerolf even more. For doing this to the both of them, and being so cruel to his own flesh and blood. When she is done touching him she tells him he can ask more things, but Kettil doesn't seem to want to. ”I think it is alright for now, I do not want to ask to much from you at this moment. It has been a rough few days for you.” he says to her and she just nods her head again. More and more surprised by him and his personality. If she could help him be less weak, he would be a great man. Just not the man that she wanted, her heart still very much wanted to run away from her and get back to Ivar at some point.

She listens to him as he slowly stands up form his seat next to her. ”But I might have something that will bring you some comfort.” Ylva hears Kettil say, and she is already curious and confused. She listens to him walk to the other side of the room, and away from her before he speaks to her once more. ”You told me you loved animals and that you lost your dog..” Kettil says, and thats when she realizes what he is doing. He is going to let out the poor animal she had heard jumping around at the door when Gerolf has still been in the room and all the yelling and screaming that had ben happening was upsetting it. Ylva takes a deep breath as she hear him open the door and start to do other things. She assumes he is just talking to the dog and comforting it a little bit before he comes back to her. ”This is Vegar, my dog.” she hears him say, but she isn't really focused on him anymore. No she is focused on the dod that was sniffing her dress, and placing is nose onto her hands. Lifting a shaky hand up she pets the dogs on its head. ”He is still rather young and has much to learn. So I am sorry if he is to rough with you. But his soul and heart are made from solid gold, he will never do anything to harm you.” she hears Kettil say next and she smiles.

Running her fringes through Vegar's fur she smiles, and tears start to leak down her face."Hello Vegar, you are very soft." Ylva tells the dog first as she pets him more. If gives her flashes of memories of her own dog. The one that was now dead laying on the floor of her old home until someone noticed she was gone, or her family was missing. "You can play with me all you want, I don't mind" she tells him next as more tears fall down her face. "My puppy, Hálogi, would have loved you...well he wasn't really a puppy..he was getting older, but he would have liked you before Gerolf....before he died" she says to the dog next before so slowly hugging it around the neck. Rubbing her face into its fur before pulling away and wiping away the tears. Taking a few deep breaths she kept one of her hands on the dog before she smiled up toward where she hoped Kettil was located. "Thank you...for being so kind to me...he's a very good dog" she says to him gently. "I'll try not to make this any more horrible then it has to be...I had convinced myself on the boat ride here I would hate you and be horrible to you...but you make it rather impossible." she tells him honestly with a small laugh. "You are not like him...but that doesn't mean I want to sleep with you and that I am happy about this at all. I would rather be anywhere but here... I'm just glad you aren't an evil asshole like him." she says to him finally.

Back to top Go down

Kettil Hagensson
Kettil Hagensson
Farmer

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The arrival- Kettil & Ylva The arrival- Kettil & Ylva  EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 7:04 pm

It wasn’t the first time that she said that he was being beyong kind to here. But Kettil just tried to ignore it. It wasn’t about him being kind, it was about him being himself. She seemed to like him as much as she hated him for the person he was. So he just let the words go right through him, without focusing too much on them. On the other hand, he also just didn’t wanted to think about what her life had been like before.. He just didn’t wanted to, not now, not in that situation. ”Why are you so nice…when he is a monster.” Kettil inhaled deeply and closed his eyes for a second. Yes, why was he? But there came no words out of his mouth, he just tried to ignore it and keep his emotions under control.

Kettil could see, could feel that Vegar brought her some kind of comfort. As the dog places his muzzle on her lap, she immediately placed her fingers on his head and went through his fur. Vegar let out a soft sigh of joy and closed his eyes partly. ”Hello Vegar, you are very soft.” She said with a voice full of emotion, and Kettil saw the tears rolling down her cheek again. He took a step back and descided to give her some time alone with the dog. From a distance he listened to her conversation with Vegar, as he leaned in to the wall and thought everything over again. As he watched the duo, he realized what for a true monster his brother was. Just as much as he realized how blind he had been. ”Thank you..for being to kind to me..he’s a very good dog.” Kettil saw how she was searching for the place he was standing, and walked towards the direction she was looking in. Again she was thanking him, and his heart broke. He listened to her following words and looked at his feet. ”Do not thank me, Ylva. This is still no good place for you, I am only trying to make your stay more comfortable.” His voice became heavy. ”You know this is not over yet, we will have to endure many more horrible things before I can help you to go back home again. Or wherever you want to go.” He took a step closer towards her, and placed his hand on the back of Vegar. The dog immediately looked up to his owner. ”Now please get some rest. You can sleep in my bed, I will sleep on the couch to make sure that nobody gets into your room tonight.” He scraped his throat, trying to make talking easier. ”The dog will stay with you, if you want to.” Kettil stroke trough his face and his hair. Only now he felt how tired he was. But he waited a moment longer to wait for her response, and maybe even guide her towards his room, where she could spend the night.

Back to top Go down

Ylva Halvorsdóttir
Ylva Halvorsdóttir
Læknir

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The arrival- Kettil & Ylva The arrival- Kettil & Ylva  EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 8:29 pm

The feeling of the fur under neath her hand was so much more helpful then Kettil would know. Her dear god, her baby, had been her comfort many times. Hálogi, had been in many ways her safe place, and her love. Gerolf took that away from her, he took her Hálogi away when he killed him and her family. So to be sitting here, in this new hell she was forced to be living in, and touching a dog like this, was helping her calm down. She was feeling more safe, even if it was just a little bit while petting Vegar. By connecting with an animal like she had been use to doing everyday before this had happened to her.”Do not thank me, Ylva. This is still no good place for you, I am only trying to make your stay more comfortable.” she heard him say to her after she thanked him again for being so kind to her. Kettil may think he was just doing the right thing, but to her, he was doing more then that. Her own father had been horrible to her, her entire life. Kettil was a stranger and he was being kind even though she knew he had to be very stressed out himself. ”You know this is not over yet, we will have to endure many more horrible things before I can help you to go back home again. Or wherever you want to go.” he says to her, and Ylva feels the little bit of safety she had felt slip away. Because he was right, so many more horrible things were going to happen no matter what the two of them wanted.

Ylva already knew she wouldn't be able to kill Gerolf on her own, she had tried and failed back at her house. Kettil didn't have the skill, and was too scared to try. So she could be stuck here for months, if not forever.She couldn't let herself get stuck here forever, she would break her promise to Ivar. If she was stuck here that long, would she start to devolpe feelings for Kettil? Would things become less horrible, or would they become worse? What about Ivar, would he even want anything to do with her if she ever got away from her? Or would he throw her away, and she would have nothing, and no one? Her thoughts were interrupted as she heard Kettil walk toward her more. ”Now please get some rest. You can sleep in my bed, I will sleep on the couch to make sure that nobody gets into your room tonight.” Kettil said to her next and if she wasn't feeling worried again she would be now. He was worried his brother would still try to do something to her even though Gerolf said he wouldn't touch her again. Before she can say anything to him in return she hears him speak one last time. The dog will stay with you, if you want to.” to her. She wanted the dog to stay with her for sure. "You....think he would still try something...after he said he wouldn't?" she says to him first before she pets Vegar more. "That he would still hurt me...gods.." she said next raising her hands to her face and rubbing them down. "You're right, there are more horrible things are to come, and I should rest." she says next to him before she stands up from her seat.

She moves in a way to stretch her body, after sitting on the floor and then sitting on the bench, she had been sitting a lot more then she normally did. Ylva was actually a very active person."When he took me he packed stuff, I don't know what or where he put it...but I would like different clothes before bed. These are dirty...." she says to him first. They were the same clothes she had been wearing when he took her, and she had been wearing them for days. "And I think I would like Vegar to sleep with me yes... my old dog did." she says to him next. Another thought downed on her and she wanted to cry, her thrall had helped her get changed her entire life. Ylva was sure she could do it alone, but she never had to before. How was she going to find clothes here, or the restroom, to to the bathing area. She didn't know this place at all. Taking a deep breath she pushed those feelings away. She could figure it out once she got into his room. If she fumbled around and fell a lot, oh well. She wasn't letting him help her change. "So if...you could...guild me to the room, and give me something to wear...I'll figure out how to change and go rest..." she says to him finally, bitting her lip very hard as she tried not to keep calm until she could finally be alone.

Back to top Go down

Kettil Hagensson
Kettil Hagensson
Farmer

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The arrival- Kettil & Ylva The arrival- Kettil & Ylva  EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 8:51 pm

The question she asked him made his heart crack again. ”You..think he would still try something..after he said he wouldn’t?” Kettil placed his eyes onto her and inhaled softly. ”I do not know. After today I have no idea who my brother is anymore. Or what else he is capable of.” He rubbed over the back of his head, in the exact same way she was doing. There was no end to be seen in this hellhole. ”You’re right, there are more horrible things to come, and I should rest.” It was some kind of relief to hear her saying that. And he was sure that it would only do her some good, if she wasn’t being tormented by nightmares, at least.

”When he took me he packed stuff, I don’t know what or where he put it..but I would like different clothes before bed. These are dirty..” Kettil nodded and started to look around in the room. At first sight there was nothing to be seen, no bag, no clothes. ”There is nothing here, but I will check the shed tomorrow if you don’t mind. I’d rather not go outside at this time and leave you here all alone.” Kettil watched her as she tried to find her balance again after sitting down for quite a long time. He stepped around her, in the direction of the bedroom door, so she would hear where to go. ”And I think I would like Vegar to sleep with me yes.. my old dog did.” The large, brown dog softly wagged his tail as he watched the girl standing straight. ”Then he will, he normally sleept by my side too.” Kettil opened the bedroom door before he stepped towards Ylva when she asked for help. ”..and give me something to wear..I’ll figure out how to change and go rest..” And by those words Kettil frowned his eyebrows. ”I’m going to take your arm.” he whispered softly as he reached out for her. He took her lower arm, there where there was still fabric from her dress. He wanted to avoid skin contact as much as possible. As he stepped forward, he thought about her words again. ”Have you never dressed yourself before?” He asked carefully, and guided her inside the room. Vegar kept close behind them. Kettil guided Ylva to the side of the bed, and immediately turned away from her to go to his closet. There wasn’t much inside of it, only old rags and clothes that had been worn out for over years. He took one of his linen tunics, that was quite long and would reach just above her knee. ”Here is a tunic you can wear for tonight. Tomorrow I will look for your own clothes.” And then he took a step back, looked at her with many questions in his head. Could he leave her here in his room like this? ”Is there something else I can do for you? Bring you some water maybe?” Again he scraped his throat and felt things getting more awkward by the second. He just felt so powerless, and in a strange way he blamed himself for everything that had happened to him as well as to her. Kettil sighed, and looked at Vegar who was sitting down next to Ylva, as if he knew how important he had become for her in only a matter of minutes.

Back to top Go down

Ylva Halvorsdóttir
Ylva Halvorsdóttir
Læknir

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The arrival- Kettil & Ylva The arrival- Kettil & Ylva  EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 9:41 pm

She is given no comfort in his words after she asks him if he thinks Gerolf would still try to hurt her again. ”I do not know. After today I have no idea who my brother is anymore. Or what else he is capable of.” Ylva hears him say and it just makes her take a shaky breath in. So she very well may not be safe from him just because she was going to be marring his brother. He might still try to hurt her and rape her. That makes her feel very sick all over again. She had hoped that he wouldn't be a threat to her as long as she married Kettil, but it seemed that was a foolish thought for her to be having. How could she be so silly as to think that she would ever be safe from him. Not when he brother didn't know how to fight. Gerolf could decide he wanted to have his turn with her at any moment, and there was nothing the two of them could do about it. She would be living in consent fear here, and yes that was not much different then her home life had been, but this was a much different fear to be having.

Ylva listens to his next words and takes a deep breath. ”There is nothing here, but I will check the shed tomorrow if you don’t mind. I’d rather not go outside at this time and leave you here all alone.” he says to her, and she just nods her head at him. She wanted new clothes, but she would just have to deal with what she had for now. It had to be late outside, and she knew it was winter. She listens to him as he moves around, and pays attention to the direction. ”Then he will, he normally sleept by my side too.” Kettil says to her next, after she tells him she wants the dog to sleep with her. She is glad he offered him to her, it was just another thing to add to the ever long list of reasons she couldn't outright hate him. As much as it annoyed her, she was glad he was a good person. It would make this at least a little more enjoyable. ”I’m going to take your arm.” she hears Kettil say to her next and nods. "Okay," she says to him just before he does it. Kettil is polite and touches her dress instead of her skin, or the idea of touching her makes him sick. Ylva could care less what the reason was, she was just glad for it.

His next question ”Have you never dressed yourself before?” before makes her bit her lip so hard she almost draws blood. She hadn't meant for him to find that out, and her words had given it away so fast that she hadn't even realized how she worded things to him. Was she to really answer that, and what was he going to do when she did? Did he think she was going to want his help? Because she was going to figure this out on her own, he would see her undressed when she was forced into the bed with him, and not a second sooner. Ylva chose just to not answer right away as they talked into the room, and he guided her over to the bed. She listened to him moving around before he spoke again Here is a tunic you can wear for tonight. Tomorrow I will look for your own clothes.” Kettil tells her and she reaches out and takes it from him. ”Is there something else I can do for you? Bring you some water maybe?” Kettil says to her before she can speak to him.

Thank you....and to answer what you asked before...no...I haven't...however I'll figure it out! So don't worry about it" she says to him as she sets the tunic down on the bed and touches Vegar's head once more."I don't really need anything else for right now...you may hear me stumbling around...its fine...I'll get use to the room...and then I wont fall so much." she  says before closing her eyes and letting out a breath of air. "I'll be living here for gods know how long, so I'll need to learn some things on my own...thank you for...everything...I'll be fine really." she tells him as she tries to convince them both. She knew she was going to fall around and get hurt a lot, but she didn't want to appear weaker then she already did. Besides, she didn't want to give him a reason to dislike her more then he must already do.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: The arrival- Kettil & Ylva The arrival- Kettil & Ylva  Empty

Back to top Go down
The arrival- Kettil & Ylva
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1