Alvina Odinsdóttir
Thrall

PROFIELMessages : 49
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : UDDEVALLA

second escape-Redra Thorstensdóttir Empty
PostSubject: second escape-Redra Thorstensdóttir second escape-Redra Thorstensdóttir EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 2:09 am

It had been just over one month from the time of her attack from the King. It had taken over a week for her legs to be better enough to walk on without insane amounts of pain. Her knees still had faint bruises on them from when she had hit the hard stone ground. Alvina has been having nightmares the whole time however. Every time she closed her eyes it was like she could feel him holding her over the water and forcing himself on her all over again. Because of this she wasn’t sleeping well, and on top of it she has been throwing up every morning for two weeks straight. Making her lose even more weight then her sleepless nights were causing. Alvina Knew she needed to go see some kind of healer. To find out what was wrong with her, but Kind Vidar has been horrible to her everyday sense the incident. So she knew that he wasn’t going to let her see anyone for help, let alone pay anyone to help her. He hadn’t let anyone help her with her legs. Made her walk on the the very next day, and punished anyone who had tried to help her.

Alvina Also knew her cycle was late as well. It had been late before, when she had been very sick a year ago, but she was terrified it was late for other reasons. That she now had her demon Kings child in her. She prayed she was wrong, and that it was because she hadn’t been eating, and sleeping well. But if she was with child what would happen to her. Would the king kill her finally, who he hurt her child? Who he let her have it just to kill it? Just to hurt her? She really wouldn’t put it past him. So she needed to forum a better plan than the last one. She wouldn’t steal anything this time. It wasn’t worth the chance she got caught again besides she wasn’t left alone very often. So she had to be smarter then everyone else. Alvina Would wait until everyone was asleep. Then she would sneak around. She grew up here, she knew the halls the passageways and he way around the watch tower.

So once everyone was sleeping, Alvina filled a bag with a few items such as clothes, and things she could need for a few days. For if she was able to make it to the healer without anyone seeing her, she was going to keep going once she found out what was wrong was herself. She would make it out of the village and into another. Alvina wasn’t going to stop until she was far away from Vidar. Even if that meant she had to die to not go back. Alvina Snuck around for hours, watching the halls making sure she wasn’t seen. It had been so stressful and scary, but something must have been looking out for her. For she made it out of the walls. She made it past the watch tower and so many guards without being seeing. This must have been what the prince had done when we got away. For no one saw him just as they didn’t see her. Once by the houses Alvina Slowly made her way toward the one that she understood belonged to the healer sisters. One of the other thralls has described it to her. A thrall that she trusted just a little bit. Taking a deep breath Alvina Knocked on the door and prayed they would open soon without her brining so much attention to herself.

When the door opened and she saw it was indeed one of the sisters , Alvina quickly and rudely pushed her way inside. “Hello. My name is Alvina Odinsdóttir...I'm a Thrall... I need help, can you please help me? No one can know I'm here. If thats a problem I'll leave quickly.” She asked as she looked at the other women in desperation. She hoped the other women wouldn’t ask to many questions, and would help her and then she could keep on her escape route. She knew she looked pretty bad too with the dark circles under her eyes and that she was more under weight than before.

Back to top Go down

Redra Thorstensdóttir
Redra Thorstensdóttir
Farmer

PROFIELMessages : 19
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Uddevalla

PostSubject: Re: second escape-Redra Thorstensdóttir second escape-Redra Thorstensdóttir EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 6:28 pm

It had been a rough day. Redra spent it in her garden, harvesting and gathering most of the plants and the herbs they planted few months before. She was glad that in the end, she got to rest a little bit when her sister was kind enough to make dinner for both of them without asking her anything.

After dinner the brunette went straight away to bed, her body aching and her hands feeling sore. She fell asleep soon after laying her head on her pillow. Her night sleep was disturbed by the usual images she saw almost every night in her dreams. They just left a uneasy sensation in the girl everytime she would wake up after seeing those colorful, beautiful but meaningless images. She always struggled, trying to understand their meaning, or at least why she was forced to see those things every time she closed her eyes and tried to rest.

A knock on the door made those images disappear like fog in the wind and brought even more uneasy feelings to Redra, who got immediately up to go open the door.
In front of the brunette, there was another girl, her face was carved and pale, except for those huge dark circles under her eyes. A worried look found its way to Redra's face who reached out for the girl when she entered her house. She assumed that this girl knew that the sisters knew how to heal people and of course that girl needed to be healed. "By the gods, what happened to you?" Redra said with a worried whispering voice, leading the thin girl to a chair. "Of course I'll help you." Redra said more firmly, after giving the girl another, more attentive look. Usually thralls weren't treated badly, so she just assumed she got sick somehow. "How do you feel?" She didn't need to know how she got sick, but she needed to know how she felt in order to understand what she needed to do to help this poor girl.
Back to top Go down
https://haukrhjarta.tumblr.com/

Alvina Odinsdóttir
Alvina Odinsdóttir
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: second escape-Redra Thorstensdóttir second escape-Redra Thorstensdóttir EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 8:11 pm

Alvina was so glad that the women had opened the door, she was honestly so worried she wasn't going to. That she was going to try and travel while this sick, while she woke up puking every morning the way she was. She knew she needed to be seen before she got on a boat. Something she had never done before. "By the gods, what happened to you?" The women said and Alvina did her best not to sob right then and there as the question. It had been so long since someone had showed her any care at all. She was a Thrall, it mattered not if there was something wrong with her. Even more so after she angered the King and lost his trust. "Of course I'll help you." The women said next and that did make a sob fall from her mouth. A stranger, a person who's name she knows not was going to help her. When people she had grown up with wouldn't go near her in the fear of getting punished. " Thank you" she said in a shaky voice as she let the women lead her to a chair.

Looking around the house a moment, Alvina tried her best to not cry and sob, she needed to tell the nice women what was wrong with her. Even more so when she heard the women ask "How do you feel?" Taking a few deep breaths she looked the women in the eyes before speaking again." Very badly..I've been getting sick every morning for two weeks...I'm very tired, and haven't been eating well.." she said first before bitting her lip. She knew she needed to tell the women what had happened but she was so scared to have to speak about it. It relive the day that haunted her every night from the moment it happened to her. That she saw every time she closed her eyes. "The king...I upset him..I did something very bad..and so he punished me...He chocked me, almost broke my legs, tried to drowned me, and...and raped me..I fear that I am with child...but I don't know for sure." she said as tears started to pour from her eyes.

She took a deep breath again, before trying to speak again."I haven't been sleeping well too...the nightmares are too strong.." she said as she reached up and tired to rub her eyes. She wanted so badly to be strong in this moment, but this stranger had show her more care, more worry then anyone had in a long time. It broke her and her walls down so quickly that it shocked Alvina. That she was showing this much emotion to a person she didn't know, and before this moment she only cried in the her own room when she was alone."Is there a way to see if I am with child. Would you be able to tell after a month?" she asked next as she looked into her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Redra Thorstensdóttir
Redra Thorstensdóttir
Farmer

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: second escape-Redra Thorstensdóttir second escape-Redra Thorstensdóttir EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 12:45 am

The girl looked awfully in pain, but more than a physical one, it felt like her mind was breaking into pieces. She sobbed and Redra immediately sat on her knees, to have her eyes at the same level as the girl ones. Slowly and gently, the brunette brought a hand to Alvina's cheek and wiped away a tear with her thumb. "Don't worry. You're safe here." She said, calmly. "My name is Redra." She then concluded with a warm smile. Being friendly, caring and sweet was the only thing Redra knew for sure was in her real personality.

When the girl started listing her symptoms, Redra got up and headed to the fireplace. She light it up, stroking two stones together a couple of times and let the wood burn. She then brought a small kettle filled with water and hung it over the fire. The brunette was listening attentively to what the girl had to say about he condition while she started crushing some of the herbs she had in her kitchen to make a nice herbal tea. When Alvina mentioned being raped by the king, Redra just left everything she was holding on the table and went back to face the girl "I'm so sorry." That was the only thing she could say in a moment like that, but she also knew that words weren't needed. She hugged the young girl tightly, then whispered warmly in her ear. "Don't worry, I'll make you feel better with a cup of tea." She looked at the girl once again and smiled at her, before heading back to the table and start smashing leafs and herbs. "Are you hungry, by any chance?" She asked gently. Redra wanted her guest to feel better, to feel like there was someone who cared about her well-being. To the brunette, it was clear that the girl was pregnant, the symptoms were screaming her condition out loud, but since she was still scared about it, she wanted to put her at ease before honestly telling her what she thought.

The girl then asked again if she thought she was with a child, looking at her into her eyes. Redra raised her head and locked her gaze with the Alvina's one. "Yes, a month is enough time to understand if you're with a child." The brunette said, smiling reassurigly. "We'll talk about that, but first I want you to drink this." Redra grabbed a cup and filled it with boiling water and then added the crushed herbs. She then moved again in front of Alvina and handed her the cup."Careful, it's hot." She said while another smile formed on her lips.
Back to top Go down

Alvina Odinsdóttir
Alvina Odinsdóttir
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: second escape-Redra Thorstensdóttir second escape-Redra Thorstensdóttir EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 2:24 pm

Alvina looked at the women in shock when she saw her get onto her knees and felt her wipe the tears that were falling down away. "Don't worry. You're safe here." she told her followed by "My name is Redra." This Redar women continued to show Alvina more kindness then she had known in the short few minutes she had been here, than she had had since the Queen had died. She prayed that if she was able to escape once she left here, that King Vidar never finds out that Redar helped her. She would hate herself if something was to happen to this women if he found out. It made her almost want to leave, to keep Redar safe, but she needed help if she wanted to live. She needed to know if she was with child like she truly feared. What would she do if she was? Would she be able to love the child, even though it would only be a reminder of what had happened to her. What if it looked just like the King? So many thoughts went in and out of her mind as she cried.

She watched as Redar went to the fireplace while she spoke of what happened to her. She appeared to be making something to drink as she lite the a fire and slowly moved around her home. It took everything in Alvina not to get up and start helping her. So use to being a slave to everyone around her, and never having someone do something for her. When Redar came over and spoke Alvina stared in shock as the women said "I'm so sorry" and then she hugged her. Alvina hugged the other women tightly, having not had a hug in years. It felt strange, but so nice. "Don't worry, I'll make you feel better with a cup of tea." Redar said before letting go and going back to what she had been doing a moment before. Alvina realized that she had stopped crying now. That Redar was able to calm her this far without her even noticing. She reached up and rubbed her eyes clean of the salty water. . "Are you hungry, by any chance?" Redar asked next. Alvina was very hungry, but Redar was already helping her so much, she didn't want to make more work for the other women.

Taking a deep breath she said " A little, but I don't keep much down.." she told her. It was true, she had only been able to keep small things down.She kept watching the other women move around until she finally answered her last question. "Yes, a month is enough time to understand if you're with a child." Redar said and Alvina felt her stomach drop and and the nerves kick up for a moment, until Redar spoke again. "We'll talk about that, but first I want you to drink this." she said as she handed her a cup of tea. "Careful, it's hot." Redar said before giving her another smile. Carefully bring it to her lips she blew on the tea for a few moments before taking a sip from the cup. The tea was hot, but it had a good taste. " It's good, thank you." she said before taking a few more drinks from the cup before reaching into her bad and pulling out a necklace. " This is the only thing I own that I could pay you with, I hope it is okay?" she said as she slowly reached out her hand.

This was the only thing she had that was her birth mother, but she needed to repay this women who was going to help her. Besides didn't most healer need payed? Wasn't how that worked? Alvina wasn't sure, she wasn't taught everything being a Thrall. Only the things that would help her do her job better. Setting the necklace on the table next to herself Alvina drank the tea empty before looking to Redar. "So I am pregnant aren't I? I have the monsters child inside me..I will never be able to forget what he had done.." she said as she looked down to her lap. Radar said they would talk about it after her tea. If she wasn't pregnant she would have just said so. Alvina may not be as educated as others, but she was smart. She felt more tears coming as she looked up at her helper, but she also noticed she didn't feel as sick anymore. That tea had in fact made her feel less like throwing up ever second like she had before. "magic tea.." she said quietly as she waited for Redar to confirm everything.

Back to top Go down

Redra Thorstensdóttir
Redra Thorstensdóttir
Farmer

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: second escape-Redra Thorstensdóttir second escape-Redra Thorstensdóttir EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 10:05 pm

When Alvina took the cup from Redra's hands, the brunette smiled once again to the poor girl. She wasn't pitying her at all, even though she knew her situation wasn't the best one, she really believed that the girl in front of her was strong enough to go through it and go on with her life stronger than before. She needed her to know that.

Alvina then took a necklace and started talking about paying her. Being a healer wasn't exactly a job for Redra, but when people really wanted to repay the sisters, they sometime would accept a little payment, but that wasn't the occasion. Alvina was a thrall so Redra was pretty sure she didn't own much and since she was probably running away from the king after everything that happened, that necklace could've come handy if she needed to pay someone else for a bigger favor.
Redra took Alvina's hand in hers, smiling warmly and shaking her head. "I don't need anything from you. You're giving me so much already." Alvina probably didn't even realise how strong she was being in that exact moment. Finding the strenght to run away even in her conditions, even after all she went through.

Redra moved away from the girl to reach a plate with a big piece of bread. "Here," she started, handing it over and placing it on the table, close to the chair where Alvina was sitting. "Me and my sister baked this bread just this morning, you can eat as much as you want." The brunette then moved a chair to face Alvina and sat next to her. It looked like the time of the truth had come. Redra inhaled "Yes, it is true you are with a child," The girl started with a soft voice. "But I think it's not a bad thing." She smiled. "This child is not just that monster's child. This child is also the proof that you went through everything but you were still able to face it and go on." The girl reached out her hand and grabbed the thrall's one. "Please find the strenght. Go on and live your life. Love this child because he or she will surely love you. And please don't blame him." She concluded, gazing strongly in the girl's eyes.

Redra's aim was to let this stranger, this girl she never met before, know that she was strong, but only if she really wanted to be strong and she really hoped she was able to convince and help the girl at least little bit. She knew she was nobody to this girl, but she truly hoped her words were strong enough to lift her up from the rock bottom where she was laying.
Back to top Go down

Alvina Odinsdóttir
Alvina Odinsdóttir
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: second escape-Redra Thorstensdóttir second escape-Redra Thorstensdóttir EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 2:17 pm

Alvina felt her face pull up in shock as she heard Redar speak "I don't need anything from you. You're giving me so much already." she had said and Alvina felt shocked and confused. What in the world had she given this women to make her think she didn't need to pay her? She had know idea, but she hoped that she kept doing whatever it was that she was doing. Alvina as also surprised that people were as kind as Redar, sure the Queen had been kind in her own way, but Redar was kind because it seemed to be in her nature. She was kind because it was who she was and not because she wanted something from Alvina. She wondered if there were more people like her in the world, or if she was a rare thing that Alvina was only going to meet once."Thank you.." she said as she looked into Redar's eyes and squeezed her hands a bit. This women had know idea that she had shown this Thrall more love and kindness in the last twenty minutes or so then she had seen in years. A thought that Alvina kept saying in her head. She would need to make sure she told Redar. She told her how wonderful she thought she was, and find a way to thank her somehow.

Watching Redar move around the room she was surprise when she saw her move a plate of food, bread, in front of her. "Here,"  she said followed by "Me and my sister baked this bread just this morning, you can eat as much as you want." to her next. Alvina looked from the plate to the sister for a moment before taking a small piece into her hand and bitting it."It's really good, thank you." she said after she swallowed the first bite. She wasn't going to go crazy and eat a ton, but enough to make her feel less horrible. Radar sat down at the table next to her and spoke. "Yes, it is true you are with a child," she said first, making Alvina's stomach drop to the ground. She had been sure she was, but hearing it out loud from another person made it so real. She really was caring his child. "But I think it's not a bad thing." she had said next and Alvian wasn't sure how she could think that. That monster had raped her, and many other things. Now she had to carry his child. A forever reminder of what had happened to her. Of what he had done to her. She wanted to say that to Redar, but kept quite as the other women spoke again. "This child is not just that monster's child. This child is also the proof that you went through everything but you were still able to face it and go on." Redar had said and Alvina felt the tears again as Redar reached out and grabbed her hands.

"Please find the strenght. Go on and live your life. Love this child because he or she will surely love you. And please don't blame him." she said next and Alvina started to cry harder. This women thought she was strong? She was running away, she was hiding when she wanted nothing more then to kill the King. To make him pay for everything he had done to her and to other Thralls. She wanted to be the one that hurt him, made him pay for his crimes. But she was here running away to get somewhere safe. But maybe Redar was right, even though this child was also part monster, it was part her too. She could teach it to be a better person. If it was a boy, she could raise it to be nothing like its father. "I want to live, that is why I am running from him." she said at first taking a deep breath before going on. " But If I was truly strong I would make him Pay for what he did to me.." she said next before pulling one of her hands away to wipe her face." I will do as you say, I will raise and love the child. It will be nothing like him, that horrible man...it will just be hard to get over the fact of how it was created." she said next as she looked the women in the eyes.

"You truly know not how horrible he is. You are the kindest soul I have ever met, and I worry me being here might endanger you. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done this to you. But Gods am I happy I met you. To know not everyone in the world is evil." she said as she then rubbed her eyes harder."I was born in his kingdom, I knew nothing more than him and his family. I am so glad there are good people." she said with a small hollow laugh. She knew she needed to move on soon but she was still sick.Thank you for all your help so far. I wish I could repay you somehow, and I hate to ask more of you. But do you know anything about the ships? Which would be a good one to take or sneak onto?" Alvina asked her with a worried expression. If she was going to do this and going to raise this child on her own without the King's knowledge she was going to need to get out here soon and far away. Just like his son had.

Back to top Go down

Redra Thorstensdóttir
Redra Thorstensdóttir
Farmer

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: second escape-Redra Thorstensdóttir second escape-Redra Thorstensdóttir EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 7:22 pm

Alvina thanked her when she refused to be payed and Redra simply smiled at her, knowing she had done the right thing. She then moved around the house to grab a plate with the bread on and the thrall ate it, praising it for its taste. ”I am glad you like it. Make sure to eat as much as you need to get better.” The girl said cordially before sitting next to her.

With her words, Redra tried and hoped to convince her that what she was doing was one of the strongest things she could do in that situation. She wanted Alvina to get her life back in one way or another. Also, Redra didn’t really think that vengeance was the right option, so she was glad Alvina didn’t try to do anything stupid, like killing the king or trying to hurt him in anyway. Not because she liked Vidar, but just because she knew that the girl wouldn’t be alive if she tried.

”I want to live, that is why I am running from him” Redra couldn’t hide a bright smile after hearing these words. She was crying, but she could se that she was determined and she really cared about her life. ”But if I was truly strong I would make him Pay for what he did to me..” Redra shook her head from left to right, with a worried expression. ”Please do not say that… Violence is never the answer to other violence. She was far from the average Uddevallian villager. She hated fights even if she knew how to fight and only planned to use the few things she knew to defend herself. The brunette really couldn’t stand violence. ”I understand, it is going to be hard, maybe the hardest thing you have ever done, but I believe you can overcome all the difficulties.” She said firmly. She truly believed that.

The girl then started talking about the king and how she worried about being there just because she was afraid Vidar could’ve take his anger on her. That was a probable scenery that Redra didn’t even thought about but she really didn’t care much. She needed to help that girl in every way she could. ”I am so glad there are good people” She said. Redra felt really touched by her words. She probably had been through the worst things but she could still be strong enough to escape and nice enough not to think about a bloody revenge. ”It has been a plesure.” Redra answered when the girl thanked her once again. ”I suggest you go on a trading boat. Usually jewellers or cloth makers travel to sell their merch.” She added. ”Maybe, the necklace you wanted to give to me can be helpful if the want to be payed.” She said pointing at the necklace with her chin and smiling warmly. ”Remember, Alvina. This is your vengeance. You are taking his child away from him and you will raise him to be a far better person than what he is. She conluded, grabbing both of her arms and squeezing them tight.
Back to top Go down

Alvina Odinsdóttir
Alvina Odinsdóttir
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: second escape-Redra Thorstensdóttir second escape-Redra Thorstensdóttir EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 8:43 pm

Alvina Simply nodded her head when Redar said ”I am glad you like it. Make sure to eat as much as you need to get better.” She would eat a good amount, but not all of it. This women was already helping her so much as it was. She was so glad that she had come here, that she had taken the risk of stopping on her path to her escape. This way she knew that she was in fact pregnant and that was why she was sick. She would be able to treat the morning sickness with some teas and she would be able to get better as long as she got away. Which she was going to do, she wasn't going back to him. Not in a million years, not alive anyways. They would have to take her dead body back to him. Alvina would fight for her life, and now her unborn babies life too. As much as she hated the King the baby inside her had not done anything to her, and she could not blame the child for its fathers actions. She would do good by her child somehow, it was just going to be hard. All she knew was the light of a thrall. She had no training in anything, and she didn't want to go and be a thrall for someone else. No, She was going to be free. She would just have to see what she could be good at and figure things out from there.

She almost felt bad for Redar's reaction to her wanting to make the king pay.”Please do not say that… Violence is never the answer to other violence. she had said, and Alvina just didn't say anything. She didn't want to upset Redar, and make her wish the hadn't helped her. However Alvina did hope something happened to the King, anything to make him change back into the man he once was, or to kill him would be enough for her. If he changed his ways, he would see what he had done was wrong, and she wouldn't have to be scared of him coming after her. If he died, she still wouldn't have to fear him coming for her anymore. to use the few things she knew to defend herself. The brunette really couldn’t stand violence. ”I understand, it is going to be hard, maybe the hardest thing you have ever done, but I believe you can overcome all the difficulties.” Redar said next. "Thank you, I hope you are correct. I want to overcome this someday as well."she said with a small smile to the other women. She was so glad for her kindness.

Once Alvina finished the bread she was going to allow herself to eat, she got ready to leave.She needed to move on before the King found out she was here. She would not let Redar be in danger any longer.”It has been a plesure.”Redar said and Alvina smiled, she wasn't sure how true that was, but she was glad to have been here and met this women all the same."It truly was, thank you!" she said in return.”I suggest you go on a trading boat. Usually jewellers or cloth makers travel to sell their merch.” Redar then said and Alvina nodded her head. ”Maybe, the necklace you wanted to give to me can be helpful if the want to be payed.”she said next, and she saw that Redar was right. ”Remember, Alvina. This is your vengeance. You are taking his child away from him and you will raise him to be a far better person than what he is. she said last and comforted her one last time. "Thank you, for everything. I'll never forget you or your kindness to me. If I get somewhere safely I'll send word, but under the name Nora, it was my mothers name before she died." she told her as she went toward the door.

"I must go, before they come looking for me." she said before stepping forward to give the women one last hug, and then went out the door. Alvina tried not to look back as she walked out and down the path, she needed to keep her head down and get to the docks before the King notice she was gone. She would do this no matter how hard it was.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: second escape-Redra Thorstensdóttir second escape-Redra Thorstensdóttir Empty

Back to top Go down
second escape-Redra Thorstensdóttir
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1