Ubbe Ragnarsson
Thegn

PROFIELMessages : 353
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title : Prince of Kattegat
Place of birth : Kattegat

The Way of Trade - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way of Trade The Way of Trade - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 8:52 pm

Don't fear death if it comes, embrace it as if you lying down next to a beautifull woman. Don't look back to what you had but look forward to what you can achieve, in that way the Gods can gift you with beauty that even a woman doesn't have.
He … arranging her some spare time. Would she be like this before she met him or had he just such a good influence on her. His smile got playful, typical boyish and charming when he looked at her. It was like they were sneaky together, she skipping her work to be with him and he using his mother as an excuse to get her away from her work. And he loved it in that way, being the one who could release her from her work pressure while she did kind of the same thing for him. He was running to, as his duties as a prince. You maybe didn’t see it in his face but it was there, he was just as happy with this as she was. ‘So eager.’ He smiled, teasing her a little. She wouldn’t do much things like this often. ‘I would find a hundred excuses to get you out of there, for there are a hundred places I want to show you.’ He bowed almost politely. It wasn’t that there were actually hundred place, just a desire to see her again. She would keep him away tonight, if he could choose his dreams it would possible be here. He didn’t felt in a long time like this, free, normal, just Ubbe without the prince before it.

Seeing her looking towards the water was almost asking for a challenge. He pushed himself onto his elbows and followed her look, daring her with his words that it would be to cold for her to get in. When she kicked her shoes up he was surprised that she was so easily persuaded into this challenge of his. ‘I never took you for an adventurous girl.’ He said, getting up while helping her up. His first judgement of her was that she was a decent, behaving young woman, following the rules, being polite and doing what was ask. But the more time he spend with her the more he started to know more of her. And he loved it, he was eager to learn more than he already did. They ran together towards the sea, Ubbe stopped somewhere in between to pull his shoes up. Knowing it would be cold he was prepared for it. But she clearly wasn’t. He stopped in the outcomes of the waves looking how she lifted her dress and got deeper in. He titled his head and looked to her, smiling brightly. And after just staring for a moment he walked further in to, not caring that he was getting wet. ‘We sure need to keep you dry enough if you want to make the story believable that you were with my mother.’ He said, getting his hands through the waves for a moment, until they were just cold enough before he ran over to her, placing his cold hands against her cheeks. ‘Cold already?’ He chuckled amused. Did you look at those two, just like two little children enjoying life. But this was key for Ubbe, he missed it and he felt free for doing it again.
Back to top Go down

Eydís Sverrirsdóttir
Eydís Sverrirsdóttir
Dressmaker

PROFIELMessages : 146
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The Way of Trade The Way of Trade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 12:42 am

U
sually, when something seemed to good to be true, it was. But no one had ever taught her that, so she just kept on living this naive fantasy of hers. He was the kind of man that would get you into trouble, that much she knew, but honestly, she had no idea what she was in for. A prince and a farmer's daughter, it was something that wasn't made to last. It was something that could be fun while it lasted, or potentially could ruin her life if she let herself think it was anything more than what was happening right now. This was an earthly comfort, something that would slip through your fingers if you did not take hold of it quickly enough. Soon enough, they would part ways and go on what they were meant to do, separately. He teased her for a bit and she smiled her sickly sweet smile. When he told her he would show her a hundred places, she lifted her eyebrow for a bit. "I hope you keep that promise," she softly said. It was easy for him, saying such things. She could only hope he would keep his word. He could just as easily leave her longing for that break from her mundane life.

When he said he had never taken her for an adventurous girl, she looked at him in a challenging way. "Well, you don't know me very well, do you?" she then said. It was completely true, which was kind of a sad thing. They ran into the water together, bathing in the cold waves in silence for a bit. Ubbe noted that they would have to stay dry if Signý were to believe their excuse, which was entirely true. "Good that you mention it," she said, while lifting her dress up a little bit more. She would've taken it off if she had been alone, but she wasn't. He moved towards her again, placing his hands on the side of her face, asking if she was cold already. His hand were cold to the touch and another shiver went down her spine. "Well now I am," she said, softly laughing. She went to place one of her hands on top of his and she swore she could have melted right there.  

Back to top Go down

Ubbe Ragnarsson
Ubbe Ragnarsson
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: The Way of Trade The Way of Trade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 7:51 am

Don't fear death if it comes, embrace it as if you lying down next to a beautifull woman. Don't look back to what you had but look forward to what you can achieve, in that way the Gods can gift you with beauty that even a woman doesn't have.
Ubbe was a man of his word, a man with honor. Although he saw a lot of different sides of his father and mother when he was young, he shaped himself more to the respectful version. He never wanted to brake a promise, he never wanted to do anyone harm without they deserving it. And that was something Ragnar had to, and Björn, so Ubbe took that healthy part over without questioning. When she said she hoped that he would keep his promise he looked aside to her. ‘I will.’ He reassured her. It wasn’t because he saw this his duty to entertain her, he truly wanted to make that promise happen, he truly wanted to know her. A little compelled by her beauty and her words he was already sure that his night would be colored by the thoughts of her. ‘I always keep my promises.’ He followed on a softer voice, already looking forward to the next adventures they could take together. So many places, so many possibilities and he wanted to do it all with her.

When he said he didn’t saw her as a adventurous girl her expressions got more challenging. He loved that look on her, like she was determined that she would prove him wrong on any level. ‘No.’ He answered honestly. He didn’t knew her, this morning he didn’t even expect his day to be this joyful and bright. But here she was, slipping away from her daily job to be with him. He was planning on getting to know her more than she maybe wanted herself. ‘But I’m planning to.’ He tilted his head, showing her the same challenge she showed just before. He followed her body, how she smiled when she walked in the water, how she lifted her dress. His breath softly released over his lips, enjoying the view of beauty before the horizon, like there was nothing else but her and the water. She lifted her dress up a little more to reassure herself and their excuse that they just were doing something for Aslaug while they both were running of in the sea. The water felt damn cold, but he was just to it in a certain way. She on the other hand … His hands slipped through the water, something of that boyish grin on his lips because he was already so amused with everything that happened today. When he placed his cold wet hands on her cheeks she reacted on the cold, causing his smile to get wider. She shivered. One hand released itself from the dress, laying it on top of his hand. He swear he felt the warmth of her touch immediately. Her dress on the other hand tipped the waves on one side, not that it bothered him, his smile changed a little. ‘Why didn’t I notice you before?’ He asked, not knowing if there even was an answer to that. His one free hand released himself from her cheek, fingertips softly stroking her skin in the act. His other stayed underneath her, looking down on his with that little smile. She couldn’t have cold … not anymore … not with the way he looked at her, he felt himself warming up on the inside to.
Back to top Go down

Eydís Sverrirsdóttir
Eydís Sverrirsdóttir
Dressmaker

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The Way of Trade The Way of Trade - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 1:44 am

F
or some reason, she believed him when he reassured her that he would keep his promise. It might have been naive, but in that moment, it seemed the right thing to do. Simply put, he was so incredibly nice to her. Nicer than anybody else had been in a long, long time. So she fell for it. All of a sudden, she wondered what her father would do if he was here right now. He would be yelling at her and at him. He would try to pick a fight with Ubbe, probably, and then get his ass handed to him. She appreciated him wanting to protect her, but at the same time, she needed him to let go a little more. She was barely living her own life as it was, so she pushed him out of her thoughts again. She raised an eyebrow when he mentioned he always kept his promises, softly this time. It seemed even more genuine than before.

His 'no' on her question, brought her down to earth a little bit more. They didn't know anything about each other, apart from the most artificial things. On the top of that list, they were both attractive. Which was really the start of all things, wasn't it? He didn't get her off from work because of her radiant personality or her skills in sewing. And she just went along with him because he was handsome. Handsome, and also the prince of Kattegat. She looked at him a little suprised when he said he was planning to get to know her. "Very well. Ask me anything," she then said with a curious look on her face. She wondered what he'd ask first. Where she came from? Who her parents were? Heritage was important, wasn't it? The cold water made her shiver slightly, but it was alright. It added to the thrill in some way. When they were standing there, looking at each other, he asked her why he never noticed her before. "Maybe you didn't blend in with the commoners as much as you'd like," she suggested, teasingly. "Or maybe you don't need to have a new dress made every month." She was no stranger to seeing Aslaug, requesting a new dress every now and then. But her sons, she hardly ever saw. Apparently, clothing was a woman's job. At that point, she released her dress and let it fall to the water. She stood up on her toes to reach his face with hers and softly whispered in his ear. "How about we go for a swim?" she suggested, retreating with a smile on her face. Her dress was wet now, anyway, wasn't it? 

Back to top Go down

Ubbe Ragnarsson
Ubbe Ragnarsson
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: The Way of Trade The Way of Trade - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 12:41 pm

He could ask her anything, something that was almost as tempting as pushing her some distant deeper in the water. He was a boy, he would love to tease her a little more than he already did. The supriced look on her face cocked up his eyebrow. 'What? You thought this was it?' He challenged her. No. He didn't want this to be just meeting each other for the fun of it. It was stupid to say as a prince of Kattegat but she had something. Maybe something he was looking for since quite some time now. Maybe he needed to release himself from his duty as a prince, certainly with his father not around, just as much as she wanted to be released from her work. And if that would be the case he needed to know her for this wouldn't be the only meeting they would have. When she told him that he could ask anything something of a boyish grinn came on his face. 'Good.' He replied, looking over the horizon, pretending he was thinking verry deeply about it. 'What do you normally in your spare time?' He asked her, first of. His deep bleu eyes looked at her in curiousity. 'What are the things you love the most, beside your work. Even a blind man can see you put much love into the dresses you make.' Althrought he didn't had the knowlegde about it, he saw that that dress was made with the most of love and patience. He imagined that there was much love in her life, she radiated that. 'Something you want to know about me, an answer for a answer.' He winked, gesturing that he wouldn't mind the questions.

Standing there with her before him popped up the question in his head that found his way out without Ubbe hardly knowing it. When she started to talk he chuckled because of the little tease she put into it. 'Maybe.' He answered before he let het talk further, what made him laugh fully. 'Probably.' He agreed. Maybe he should walk those streets more often, but he found her now didn't he. The gods brought them together just on the right time and moment. 'I'm glad that she send me, maybe I should do it more often.' He chuckled. Aside his mother he had other duties to forfill, for now he was just glad that he did , look where it brought them. She released her dress, he looked down to the edges starting to float on the waves. When he looked back at her she rose on her tips, bringing her lips to his ear. He bow his head a little. Smiling despite the fact she hardly started to talk. He was surpriced, turning his head a little to look in her eyes that were so close by now. He studied her face for a moment, with that soft atractive smile on his lips. 'You sure?' He whispered. 'Will be cold.' He looked aside towards the waves. He wouldn't complain about the cold. He pulled his hand away from underneath hers, taking a few steps back to push his hands under water, cupping some water in it before throwing it her way. 'Would love to.' He bowed after seeing her reaction on the water, offcourse, with that teasingly smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down

Eydís Sverrirsdóttir
Eydís Sverrirsdóttir
Dressmaker

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The Way of Trade The Way of Trade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 12:29 am

O
f course she wondered what he would ask her. What would someone like him even want to know about her? What was there to even know about her? She worked as a seamstress, she tended to her family's farm and took care of her siblings. With that, most of her day had been spent. There was not much time left for her to do things she had always wanted to do. Such things were reserved for royalty only. She gave him a sly smile when he asked her if she thought this was it. Somewhere in her mind, she felt like she had to agree. She was fairly certain this would be everything they'd ever share. Nothing else would come of this. "We'll see," was her answer. As much as she liked him, she demanded it of herself to stay grounded. Maybe her answer left something to be desired, but she was not in any position to make any promises. When it came to the question he would ask, the first thing he asked was rather ironic. What she liked to do in the spare time she barely had. He elaborated, though, asking her what she loved to do and even complimenting her work. "I do love my work," she agreed with him. "So much that I barely have time for anything else. Retract the time I spend looking after my family's farm and watching my brother and sisters, there's not much left," she said, shrugging. Suddenly, her eyes lit up again. "However, my mentor has these books. From the monasteries in Wessex. I like looking at the pictures, although I have no idea how to read them," she explained. She was incredibly interested in the culture of other countries, maybe a little too much. She would give a lot for someone to teach her their tongue and their script. When she was done ranting about that, Ubbe openend himself up to her questions. She thoughtfully bit her lip and looked up at the sky for a second. "What is your fondest memory?" she then asked. A prince's life must be filled with plenty of beautiful moments, choosing one would be difficult, right?

She playfully grinned at his responses. Every second, she started feeling more comfortable with him. Something wonderful, but also something dangerous. He was getting a certain hold of her, with or without him knowing. She smiled again when he suggested doing more chores for his mother. "I fully support you," she laughed, hoping he would. When she brought up the idea of swimming, he asked if she was sure, to which she nodded. It might be cold, but she was halfway in already, wasn't she? And after all, she was still a woman of the north. The cold shouldn't be able to bother her, even if it did, greatly so. She softly shrieked when he put his palms together to splash her with water. "Maybe you're right, that is pretty cold," she then agreed, grinning. She then looked at him with a small grin on her face. "But I thought real Vikings were immune to such things."  

Back to top Go down

Ubbe Ragnarsson
Ubbe Ragnarsson
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: The Way of Trade The Way of Trade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 9:10 pm

In some way she didn’t believed him, in some way he didn’t believe himself. But he set his mind, Ubbe wasn’t planning on bringing her home later and never look to her again, she was to … how did he have to put it. In some way it was a normal reaction from her, to be skeptical, he understood it. Besides, he was the prince of Kattegat … although he didn’t want to be that in this very moment. Understanding her and understanding his position didn’t make it that much easier, although it didn’t made any different as other villagers, he was determined to be with whoever he wanted and when he wanted. Not even his mother could stop him from that. When she started talking about her work he smiled a little, studying her face while she got from her work to the spare time and the family at home. ‘Eldest?’ He asked. He knew how it was to be the eldest, he had three younger brothers and all three he protected them, or kicked them underneath their ass from time to time. When she talked about that he saw something from a little sadness in her eyes, because of the spare time but that turned around to that sparkle again when she remembered something. Books. He was surprised that her mentor had books from Wessex, his father always kept those close, because of Athelstan. ‘My father had a friend out of Wessex, Athelstan. He was a monk there, he just to tell me stories, learn me a little to read.’ Ubbe explained, thinking back of Athelstan and how he just to tell about their God. Ubbe never really believed, but his father did and that was something. He woke a little up out of his daydreaming when she asked him what his best memory was. ‘As a Viking, going to Paris.’ He said without any doubt. ‘Other than that, my father, or at least the spare time he spend with us when we were nothing more than little boys.’ He looked aside to her and smiled. ‘He was hardly around. It feels like I need to be that guiding person now, for my brothers.’ He whispered for himself. He signed and looked aside to her again, smiling sincere. ‘There aren’t much memories I treasure.’ He confessed. He always loved to be around his father, he treasured those. Being the eldest son of a queen and king didn’t had much advantages back then, he even doubted his freedom right now.

When she applied to his words he chuckled. It would be bad for her, if he came steel her away from time to time but at least she would live a little bit more. Like this, challenging him to swim. He looked down again, to the dress that rocked on the calm water. Being the boy he couldn’t resist and teasing her, throwing some water over to her, only to see the reaction what made him more energetic on the inside. The small grin on her face kept him still, waiting for the words to come. As she challenging him? ‘I’m a real Viking.’ He reacted, already eager to prove her that. His trousers got already wet so that was a lost cause. He pulled his trousers, throwing it onto dry land before turning back to her. ‘I will be so descent to not pull you with me.’ He said, smiling like a idiot while he walked deeper into the water. ‘Come on real Viking.’ He challenged her. He was in so deep the only thing coming above water was his bare chest. And then he ducked under, shivering from the cold before coming back up, spitting out some water and stroking his hands over his head. ‘You still not here?’ He teased. She wanted to swim, he would taunt her until she did.
Back to top Go down

Eydís Sverrirsdóttir
Eydís Sverrirsdóttir
Dressmaker

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The Way of Trade The Way of Trade - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 1:09 am

H
er eyes were drawn towards the boats drifting on the blue waters. They seemed so peaceful, so far away from everything that was happening on the shore. She wondered if time stood still on the waters. She wondered how it would be to sit in a boat, floating, with the sun on her face. Sewing inside for days on end had made her pretty pale. She wondered how she'd look with a tan, with a sunburn. How she'd look as a warrior, with war paint on her face and axes in her belt. She wondered about all the lives she would never live. She grinned and nodded when Ubbe asked her if she was the eldest sibling of their househould. Yes, she was, and it was a fucking curse. Everything fell to her. "It's a lot of responsibility. I'm sure you would know," she then said. Ubbe was the eldest as well, if you didn't count Björn, of course. Keeping three other boys in check certainly wouldn't be easy. She was already having trouble with one boy and all her sisters. She leaned in towards Ubbe when he told about a certain monk from Wessex. Athelstan, such a curious name. "Athelstan," she repeated softly. "Could you tell me more about him?" She hadn't known him, but he seemed like an interesting person. When it was her turn to ask a question, she had asked for his fondest memory. It was going to Paris, of course. She could only dream of doing such things. And his father. The legendary Ragnar Lothbrok, gone without notice. "It must be difficult for you," she replied, when he said he felt that he needed to be a replacement for his father. "I'm sorry," she then said, feeling slightly guilty for asking the question. She had made him upset.

Her dress was floating on the surface of the water. It was already ruined, she might as well make it worse, right? He reassured her that he was indeed a real Viking. She had provoked him and he was taking up the challenge. He took of his shirt and walked right into the water. She wasn't all that sure of herself, but now that she had provoked him, she could hardly back out now. He challenged her once more before diving into the water fully. The thought alone made her shiver slightly. When he came up again, he taunted her anew. She bit her lip in contemplation and then in a swift motion pulled up her dress and worked it over her head. She walked further into the lake and dove in. The water was cold and woke her up even more. It made her feel alive. When she came up, she gasped and smiled at Ubbe. "Damn, that's cold."

Back to top Go down

Ubbe Ragnarsson
Ubbe Ragnarsson
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: The Way of Trade The Way of Trade - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 11:17 am

Just like him she was also the eldest from her family. So if anybody could relate to his situation as a big brother then it was her being the big sister. Surly there would be a big difference between the two of them. Ubbe had three brothers, one not so hard to handle and two a little more difficult, especially Ivar. So when Eydis said that it was a lot of responsibility he shortly chuckled, agreeing with a nod. ‘Too much on moments.’ He smiled with the thought that he was always the one breaking up the fights between Sigurd and Ivar. But in a way he loved to be the eldest, he loved to be a big brother, not that he always behaved like one. His thoughts lingered a little towards his brother before the subject changed and she repeated the name of Athelstan. He found that a curious name to. ‘He looked after us, from time to time. Do you know they have one God? He told me he traveled a lot before Ragnar took him, to spread the word of God.’ It still sounded strange to say it. Vikings believe in many gods while those Christians had only one, God almighty. ‘They have sinners there, he was a sinner for starting believing in another god. They call themselves Christians, other ways of speaking, believing, punishing,’ he thought back on what Athelstan told him about Wessex about the way of their believes. Ubbe never trusted it, Ivar hated it, everybody was divided on the subject. ‘He became viking, he left his God to serve ours, Odin.’ He looked aside to Eydis, shaking his head softly. ‘I never fully trusted him, don’t even know why but father did, he trusted Athelstan more than he trusted Rollo, or mother.’ He followed on a rather soft voice. ‘He got punished for his sins in Wessex and when he came here again Floki,’ his voice faded, thinking to what Floki had done. What the consequents where, how he made his father proud afterwards. ‘Floki hated Athelstan.’ He just said, drawn back in the memories of the monk that sailed here, fought between two believes and lost.

When she asked about the memories he immediately had to think of his father. Of all the things Ragnar taught him, the games they played, the memories they made. When she said it must be difficult he looked aside to her, softly smiling. ‘Not as difficult as it has been for my other brothers.’ He just replied. He, Björn and Hvitserk had a large part of their childhood with Ragnar, but Sigurd and Ivar, no wonder they were both so consumed in their own frustrations all the time. When she said sorry he looked aside to her. ‘Don’t be.’ He smiled. ‘I’m surly gonna treasure this moment, maybe it becomes one of the best.’ He smiling, taunting her to the bone before they both left for the water.

That dress of her wouldn’t make it dry any time soon, knowing how heavy those could be it would take some time to get it dry to begin with. The edges of it float on the water while she started challenging him. And who would Ubbe be if he wasn’t willing on taking on the challenge. So it didn’t took him long before he threw his shirt on the beach and duck underneath the water. Getting back above he gasped from the cold for a moment, swimming away from her while he challenged her to do the same. And she did. The way she bite her lip, the way she started to pull out her dress, his head float on the surface of the water, all his concentration on her when she pulled it over her head. She dove under and Ubbe smiled, scouting the surface until she got back above water gasping, he chuckled. ‘Now you are sure you are not dreaming any of this.’ He replied on her words, splashing some water over to her. How could he not cave on that sight?
Back to top Go down

Eydís Sverrirsdóttir
Eydís Sverrirsdóttir
Dressmaker

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The Way of Trade The Way of Trade - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 1:32 am

W
ow, they had something in common. Who would’ve ever guessed? They were both the eldest ones of the family, which – as they both knew very well – was an enormous burden. Basically, all responsibility fell to them and everything that went wrong was their fault. And the more siblings you had, the more things went wrong. Her siblings were quite a handful, especially her only brother. They fought because of stupid reasons, refused to do their chores because of even dumber reasons and always tried to find ways to bother her. Still, she loved them and she wouldn’t have it any other way. Ubbe seemed to agree that it was too much trouble at times. Typical. “I can’t even imagine how it must be to keep three men in check,” she mumbled. Her brother was still a boy, and even then, she had difficulty with having him behave himself. She could only picture how it would be to try and manage three of them, fully grown. The very thought made her sigh in exhaustion. She was sure it was easier when you were a man yourself.

Her eyes darted to him out of curiosity when he mentioned this monk named Athelstan. It was a name she’d never heard before, but it struck a chord within her. She wanted to know more about him. About his life and his culture. About what kind of person he was. Ubbe went to tell her that he looked after him and his brothers sometimes. That they only had one god. “Only one?” she questioned, furrowing her brows. That had to be one powerful god, then. Ubbe told her about sinners and she listened, captivated by his story. Ragnar had put all his faith into a Christian, a heathen, and nobody seemed to know why. If their very king had turned his back to his own gods for the Christion one, there had to be something special about him, right? She looked down when Ubbe said that Floki had hated Athelstan. Athelstan wasn’t around anymore, but Floki was. She could put one and one together and find out what happened afterwards. “Floki has always been set in his ways,” she said softly. She didn’t know the shipbuilder all that well, but she was well acquainted with his wife, Helga. Ubbe seemed to be carried away by his memories and for a second, Eydís just let him be.

Their conversation got darker and darker when they ventured into Ubbe’s childhood memories, and into the sudden disappearance of his father. Everybody knew that King Ragnar had been rather… erratic in his last days in Kattegat. Nobody really knew what he was up to anymore. Nobody knew where he’d gone. The prince told her that their father’s disappearance had been harder on his younger brothers. She nodded, wishing she could help somehow. He managed to lighten the mood when he assured her this might become one of his best memories. She grinned. “Look at you, being all positive,” she said. Not much later, the dark mood had completely disappeared and they were both swimming in the cold, cold water. Her pale skin had covered itself in goose bumps, but she didn’t mind too much. She had all the time in the world to warm up later. She swam towards Ubbe, who then assured her that she had not been dreaming. She laughed. "Am I a real Viking yet?" She surely felt like one.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: The Way of Trade The Way of Trade - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
The Way of Trade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ragnarok :: Scandinavia :: Kattegat :: Kingdom of Kattegat :: Streets :: Dressmaker-
Jump to: