Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

PROFIELMessages : 103
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Kattegat

ek elska þik  [Arngeir] Empty
PostSubject: ek elska þik [Arngeir] ek elska þik  [Arngeir] EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 9:30 pm

Sassa had made it home safely from their meeting the night before. She had carried her sword in a way that if people looked at her they looked away and went about their own business. She had made sure to put everything away and clean all the dishes the two of them used before going to bed. That way her mother would have no idea any of it had even been moved. Sassa had slept like a log that night. Dreaming of the time they had spent together. It was honestly the best sleep she had, had in a while. When she woke up her mother was already back home and making breakfast. " Good morning mother, how was your night?" she asked as she walked over to her. "It was nice, I trust you were okay alone last night?" Her mother had said next. Smiling she simply nodded her head yes. Her mother had no idea of what happened last night it was clear on her face. "Good, because I plan to see this friend more than once. So you might spend a few nights alone." her mother told her a next as she handed her something to eat. " Thats great mother, I'm glad you have a friend" she told her before she quietly went to eating her food. If her mother kept busy, she would have less time to spend on Sassa's case. "You will have someone in your life soon, we just need to make sure they are of the right ranking" Her mother said next as she reached a hand out and touched her. It took everything in her not to lash out that she didn't care about that, and it didn't matter. " There is more to love than rank mother."is what she decided to say instead of yelling at her.

Sassa's mother of corse didn't like that answer and pulled her hand back as if she had been burned. "I do a lot for you Sassa, I have given up many things that I loved for you. I want the best for my daughter, and you should be grateful. Do you think I wanted to stop raiding, and give up everything? No,I did it to give you the best life I could." she said with some slightly angry. Sassa just bit her lip and kept eating in silence. She knew her mother meant well, but the older Sassa got the more she just wanted free of her constant control and demands. "You will be grateful when you are with someone who will take care of you, and your every need. Something I didn't have." her mother said next and at this she could't keep her mouth shut. " I am not like that mother! I don't want someone to take care of me, I can do that myself. I don't care about the shit you care about! I want someone who will love me and treat me as an equal. Rank means nothing to me " she had said before pushing herself up and walking away from the table.

She went to grab her sword when she felt her mother force her to turn around. "Sassa with how beautiful you are, no man will ever treat you equally. So let me find the best match for you, so you can be in a better place then I was." she said to her and Sassa felt like she had been punch in the gut. She yanked herself away from her mother and walked away. Refusing to listen to anything she had to say next. Sassa went about the rest of her morning doing her chores around the hut before she grabbed her sword and went to leave only to be stopped by her mother. "I won't be home again tonight, but you better fix your attitude by tomorrow morning " she said before stepping out of the way. Sassa said absolutely nothing to her and just kept walking. She made sure that she walked toward the woods in case her mother was watching, but as soon as she was sure she was out of sight she turned and headed to Arngeir's farm. The shear thought of being able to see him and spend the rest of the day with him slowly cheering her up.

To be able to hug him and kiss him and see his farm would help a lot. She wasn't sure if she should trouble him with her fight with her mother, she wasn't sure she even wanted to think about it any more then she had too. Her mother was simply pushing her daughter away more and more until Sassa was going to have enough and leave. She knew her mother was wrong as well. Arngeir was living breathing prove of that.Even though she knew she was wrong, it didn't make it hurt less. Taking a few deep breath as she reached his farm she started to look around for him. He had said he would be in the fields, so thats where she started. "Arngeir" she called out as she walked further out into the back of his farm. She liked what she saw so far, there was a lot going on and she was excited to have him show her around. She was about to repeat his name once more when she saw him working with his back to her. Smiling she walked over to him and hugged him from behind. " I am so happy to see you and excited spend the rest of the day together." she told him. Adding " My mother will be gone with her friend again all night, so you have me a lot longer today" as she waited for him to turn around and greet her. They would have plenty of time to see his farm and train at least. All of which would get her mind off her mother and onto happier things.

Hope this is okay, and a taste of the drama haha.
@Arngeir Mordsson

Last edited by Sassa Odinsdóttir on Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Arngeir Mordsson
Arngeir Mordsson
Viking

PROFIELMessages : 47
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Skagerrak

PostSubject: Re: ek elska þik [Arngeir] ek elska þik  [Arngeir] EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 4:37 pm

When he came home and laid to sleep he did not wake up till the sun was already higher in the sky. Far higher than when he normally would stand up. The dogs had not woken him ether this time and he could say he was thank full for that fact. After standing up he took a small thing to eat before heading outside. Some of the slaves and other people were already working hard. He would have felt guilty, but instead it made him more inspired to work harder. The sun was shining and It wasn’t too cold ether, even when winter was on its way. It promised to be a good day and he knew it would as he knew who would be visiting today. What made him even more excited and made the work that he had to do pass by quickly. He wondered how excited she really would be when she came here. After all… there wasn’t that much special at a farm. Hay, animals, people and dirt. A lot of dirt. But then it was a place of life and dead. The circle of life. A place where people had to work hard to make a living. But rewarding none the less. Though if you didn’t like it, like the work. He was sure most people wouldn’t be able to handle it. To keep doing the work day in day out.
He headed towards the small ranch they had made for the goats. Some people had already started to milk some of them. Nothing was better than the smell of goat just after you stood up… He soon grabbed one of the goats and sat down. Starting to milk it. It was too bad that they didn’t milk themselves. Just like all the rest. But the milk they could sell or use to make other stuff from it. Ether to use it themselves or sell on the market as well.

After he milked the goats together with some of the other workers he went to clean out the stables as the sheep were out on the field. Soon enough there was fresh hay laying on the ground and the sheep would be able to sleep inside now that it was slowly starting to get colder. Also on rainy days it was better to keep them inside and there were sure to come a lot of rainy days in the days to come. What reminded him that parts of the fence that surrounded some of the fields had to be repaired.
He also had told Sassa he would be out on the field working so it was the perfect thing to do. He gathered some wood and tools and walked to the fence. Braking of the wood that had been damaged or even rotten through the winter and summer and replacing it with a new plank that was strong and would hold it for a few years to come. And so he went around, starting to concentrate on his work that he barely noticed anything else around him.

Losing the time and almost everything else from his mind he was less than a bit surprised when suddenly two arms surrounded him from behind. And if Sassa hadn’t spoken right there and then he might just have attacked her. It would have been a natural reflex to the sudden touch that he didn’t expect. But luckily it didn’t happen. He voice reached him and he relaxed again. "I am so happy to see you and excited spend the rest of the day together." She spoke before adding some good news. "My mother will be gone with her friend again all night, so you have me a lot longer today" He chuckled lightly and let go of the tool he was holding, before he turned around and warped his arms around her leaning in closer to her face. ”Well isn’t that good news.” He said before kissing her and he could honestly say he had been waiting all morning to do that.
When he parted the kiss he took her hand and started to walk, pulling her with him gently as he looked back at her. ”I’ve got something to show you.” Well more like he had a surprise for her. A little gift as you could call it. He leaded her to one of the stables. He would show her around later but first he wanted her to see this. He opened the door of the stable and pulled her inside with him before walking to the back, going to one of the quarters.

He stopped and pulled her in front of him and mentioned with a nod to the back of the quarters in one of the corners. There between the hay laid a beautiful black dog. But not only that, 6 small puppies were moving around blindly as the mother laid rolled up next to them. Looking up hearing him and Sassa, but soon laying her head back down. They were born a few days earlier and as she had said she loved dogs and even wanted one… He leaned in resting his head on her shoulder as he spoke. ”Consider them yours.” He had just given her six of them. They could live here with the other dogs of course, but he had a feeling Sassa would come here more and you could say he was quite sure that one day she would be living here as well.
Back to top Go down

Sassa Odinsdóttir
Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: ek elska þik [Arngeir] ek elska þik  [Arngeir] EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 6:43 pm

Sassa was still holding him when she heard him laugh and then drop whatever her was holding before he turned around to face her. Brining his face even closer when he said “well isn’t that good news.” Before he leaned in and kissed her. The simple kiss was something she had been looking forward to all morning long. Something that helped feel better after her long morning. Sassa had made sure to kiss back before he pulled away from her. Breaking the kiss and taking her hand. Sassa smiled at him as he started to gently pull her somewhere saying “ I’ve got something to show you” she wondered what he was going to show her and was excited to see what it could be. Maybe it would be his favorite part of his farm, or maybe it would be her first lesson on how to take care of a farm.

As they walked she made sure to look around, to take it all in. She could see many things before he lead her to a stable, he pulled her around the stable all the while she was looking around taking it in. Getting more and more excited about what it could be he was showing her. Arngeir suddenly stopped, and pulled her in front of him. Sassa was greeted to the site of the most wonderful thing. A beautiful black dog and her puppies all in front of her. Sassa had the biggest smile on her face as she watched the little puppies move around. It was one of the cuties things she had seen.  Arngeir leaned his head onto her shoulder then and said something that shocked her and surprised her all at once. ”Consider them yours.” Turning around to look at him in shock Sassa dropped her mouth open before looking back at the puppies with their mother. She had just told him she always wanted a dog last night, and here he was giving her six of them. How could she have been given such a caring and kind man to be spending time with. She turned around smiling at him as a few tears escaped her eyes.  She was so happy that she hugged him with such force. Squeezing him to her body and she nuzzled her head into him.

She held him for a moment as she tried to stop the tears that were falling. She hoped he knew that they were happy tears. That this was the best gift she had ever been given. No other person had ever listened to her and then done something so kind because they payed attention. Pulling back she wiped her face before she reached forward to grab his face. Kissing him before pulling back and saying “thank you!” And she kissed him a few more times. Letting go of his face she turned around back to the puppies and slowly moved forward until she was close, but not too close to upset the mother. “They are so beautiful, I can’t wait to hold them.” She said as she looked at them for a few more moments. She wanted to touch, but knew they were still much to small for that.

Getting back up she walked over to him with the largest smile on her face, everything that her mother had done and said all forgotten. “ I’ll make sure to take great care of my gifts, come and feed them as much as I can. No one has ever given me something so grand as this!.” She said before she hugged him again. She felt like a child in this moment. Telling there parent she would take care of her gifts, but she meant it all the same. She would make sure to come to see him and her puppies even more. She hoped someday she would live with them to see all seven of them everyday. “Thank you Arngeir, you are the greatest blessing I could have gotten from the gods” she told him before she kissed him again. This kiss being filled with much more passion then she ever gave him before. Her hands seemed to move on their own as she drug one to the back of his neck. The other roamed the front of his chest in soft gentle movements.

She felt herself getting consumed in the kiss, moving her hands around more. Not entirely sure what to do with them, but she knew she wanted to touch him. To show him how grateful she truly was for her gifts. She felt his hands moving around her as well, making her simply kiss him more. Sassa's body felt like it was on fire, but she just kept on kissing him. Enjoying this moment that was entirely new to her. Sassa’s hands almost traveled a little too far south, merely inches from territory unknown to her when she finally pulled away to look at him. She was breathing heavily as she suddenly felt very shy for her actions. She had almost touched him somewhere she wasn’t sure he was ready for her to touch, somewhere she had never touched before.

Sassa knew her face had to be red as blood from a fresh wound as she bit her lip and claimed her breathing. It wasn’t just her breathing that’s felt erratic. Her body felt different again as well. She just didn’t know the words that were meant to describe what she was feeling. “I got carried away again” she said with a small nervous laugh. She leaned her head into his chest for a moment to look away for his face. “ I seem to do that a lot with you.” she said she she pulled back and took his hands. “ I would say sorry, but I’m not sorry” she said biting her lip and looking away. Back at her beautiful little baby puppies that he had given her. She still wanted to train and see his farm, but more of her wanted to continue where she left off. To keep exploring these new things with him.

A little more steamy haha oops XP

Last edited by Sassa Odinsdóttir on Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Arngeir Mordsson
Arngeir Mordsson
Viking

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: ek elska þik [Arngeir] ek elska þik  [Arngeir] EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 11:13 am

Her reaction was absolutely priceless and an even better one then the one he thought he would get all together. The shocked look and the way she dropped her mouth. Well she sure didn’t see it coming. The black pups had been born a few days ago. And at first he thought of selling them. After all he had already more than enough dogs running around here and he didn’t need 6 others to train and keep around. But when Sassa said she wanted one, he thought they would be better off with her, even if they would stay around here. At least he knew they would be good and safe, because he did care about the animals dearly. When Sassa turned around there were tears clear in her eyes. Though the bright smile on her lips and the tight hug he got from here made sure to tell him how happy she truly was. He had seen many woman cry. Because they were sad, because they were mad and wanted to murder the other person with them. But he never really had seen someone anyone cry because they were happy. So it was a refreshing new thing and he couldn’t say he didn’t like it. He just hoped he would never see her cry for any other reason. He got a slight amused look when she kissed him so passionately and thanked him, before kissing him more. He held in the light chuckle that wanted to come out as she went into the quarter and moved closer. But she knew not to go to close, what was relieving. Because he knew that the mother could be fierce at moments. He bit his lip and crossed his arms as he leaned slightly against the wall and watched her in silent.

Yes truly beautiful. Only his mind didn’t think of the dogs as his blue eyes were only focused on her. His brow going up as she walked back over to him with the largest smile he had till now seen on her. “I’ll make sure to take great care of my gifts, come and feed them as much as I can. No one has ever given me something so grand as this!.” He could admit that it had been his plan to not only give them to her. But because he knew that for the dogs she would make sure to come more often. So maybe it was a little gift to himself too as he won something from it as well. He let his arms warp around her as she hugged him again. “Thank you Arngeir, you are the greatest blessing I could have gotten from the gods” She said before kissing him again and he didn’t hold back ether in this kiss. Especially not when he felt her hands start to move around his body. He smiled into the kiss at it and deepened it a bit more as he let his hands roam around as well. As if he was letting himself explore the little treasure he had gotten thrown in his hands. Maybe it was not she who was blessed as he did not think of himself as a good man. Maybe he should say he was blessed, to get a woman like her in his life and even in his arms. The chance to make her his and his alone. Strong as she would be and independent. He was sure of that and she would make a good mother as well. That was a given. But how she taunted him with her touch. With the kiss and how her and his body seemed to heat up.

It was hard not to attack her when her hand went south. But on that moment she pulled back and the trance he had been in was broken. He took a deep breath and looked at her freshly red face. How innocent she was. “I got carried away again” She wasn’t the only one who had gotten carried away and it was awfully hard to hold himself back now. “I seem to do that a lot with you.” Even if she did it a lot, he could not complain about that fact at all could he. And her innocent soul seemed to come out more as she hide her face from him by hiding it in his chest. “I would say sorry, but I’m not sorry” He smiled and held her hands as she held his. He gave her a light squeeze before speaking. [color:5cf8=ff6600] ”Neither am I.” He said before looking back at the dog and her puppies. Before he pulled Sassa back with him letting out a light let’s go.

Leaving the stable he looked back at her and around. [color:5cf8=ff6600] ”Let me lead you around.” He said before starting to walk, still holding her hand. He walked around the fields explaining what they were used for or what some people were doing on it. He showed her where they kept the animals, in their stables and where they kept the crops they had harvest. Where they dried them so they could go through the winter with them. He showed her where they slaughter the pigs or any animal that they needed. He told her about everything with a lot of passion. Not only because he had grown up on it. But also because he really did love what he was doing. He didn’t care if he would be a farmer whole his life. He was pleased with this life as he also could go raiding. And he could make sure to keep himself alive without having to beg for it.

After the tour around he eventually lead her to his home. Letting her in and walking over to his seat as he sat down. Pulling her on his lap and looking at her. ”So was it like you imagen it would be?” he asked looking in her eyes. There was a lot to see and to do and if she wanted he would teach her all about it one at a time. But he thought that the tour for today would do. And he still wanted to train with her again. The open place behind his house would do for that. There they would not be disturbed at all. He waited for her answer and stood up, picking her up and then placing her back in the seat as he walked to a battle and took two cups. Filling them with some water. He was thirsty and he was sure she could use a drink as well. He walked back to her and held the cup out to her. He did not explain the inside of his house to her. As he was sure it was like any other house. Filled with the things he needed. Fur of animals he hunted and some of their skulls on the wall or placed there were he thought them to be out of the way. Two fires, to keep him warm in winter. Everything a house needed to be comfortable and liveable.

[Woops indeed, poor Argneir, how she's taunting him. hahah. XD]
Back to top Go down

Sassa Odinsdóttir
Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: ek elska þik [Arngeir] ek elska þik  [Arngeir] EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 3:16 pm

Sassa smiled at him as he squeezed her hands in his own before saying “ nor am I” about that fact that she was not sorry for getting carried away. She was glad he hadn’t seemed to mind that she had gotten nervous and pulled away. Part of her worried he would get annoyed that she had so abruptly stopped, but if she hadn’t stopped herself she was worried she would have done something he wouldn’t have liked. Arngeir stopped those thoughts for now as he pulled her away and out of the stables. He then looked back at her and told her to “let me lead you around” to which she just nodded and smiled to him. More than excited to see things and have everything explained to her.  If Arngeir was what the gods wanted for her, then she would be on a farm working someday. So she would need to pay extra attention to his every word.

He lead her around the entire farm. Slowly explaining what everything was, what it was used for to her. From the Fields to the slaughterhouse Sassa made sure that she would remember every little detail that he told her. Getting even more excited for when he would really teach her how to do things. How could she not when he was talking with so much passion. It was easy to tell he loved what he did, and she knew that she would like this type of thing as well. A farm simply has so many different things to do everyday. There would be something new to learn everyday for a while with him and that sounded more than appealing. She could picture herself chasing around little ones as she and her husband were trying to get work done, and it was a happy picture in her head. What she was sure Arngeir didn’t know fully was that this was the type of life she wanted for herself in the future. Something that would be hard work, but rewarding with a man who loved her by her side. Not the future her mother so desperately wanted for her. Something Sassa was staring to realize was something her mother had maybe wanted, and now was projecting that onto her daughter.

When Arngeir was done with his tour, he lead her to his home. Sassa made sure to look around as he guided her over to a seat, pulling her onto his lap. She smiled at him when he looked into her eyes and askes “ So was it like you imagen it would be?” Sassa thought for a moment, was it everything she imagined? No, it was far better that anything she had thought. There were so many new things she could learn and it would take years. Before she could answer him he picked her up, causing her to let a little squeal out before he set her back down. She took this moment to look around his house more. It was nice and warm feeling. It also smelled like him, something she noted to herself that she liked. There were furs and some animal skulls around as well. Treasures from his past hunts. It was also much bigger than the home she shared with her mother she noted. Room to grow a family with. Something he had told her he wanted, a family he could be proud of. Something she secretly was really hoping she would be the one to provide to him. The more time she spent with him and the more she learned just made those feelings stronger it seemed.

He had gotten them both a cup of water and was handing her one. Taking it she smiled at him before finally answering “ it’s better than anything I ever imagined!” She said before taking a drink of water. “There are so many new things here, so many things to learn, that I didn’t know! The work I’m sure is hard, but it sounds very rewarding from the way you talk about it. Plus doing it with someone you care about would make it easier” she said next, giving him a sly smile. Doing the work with him would be much more fun. Much more rewarding to her in her mind. To do something to help him and to make him proud because she had taken some of the load off his shoulders sounded great. “It just makes me want to come everyday to learn something new. Seeing you and my puppies first of course!” She told him before taking another drink and setting it down.

Standing and walking the few steps it took to be closer to his body. She smiled up at him, this man had know idea how much she liked the idea of him. Of this future with him if they were to take things to that level. If he told her he wanted her to be his women right here right now, she would agree without a second of thought. That’s how much she liked him, she liked this future he was painting out to her as he had showed her around the farm. Would it be crazy to just jump head on into this with him?  Sassa bit her lip before reaching a hand out and touching his cheek gently. “It also makes me want you even more, in more ways then I know how to explain”  she said to him with a slight blush, and it did. Seeing the farm, the puppies, and his passion for it all had just made her want him more. Want to get to know him more, see him more, kiss him more, and so many other things.

Sassa was sure he knew by now that she was completely innocent, that she was untouched. She had a hard time expressing herself and putting these new feelings to words. However she found from the few days she had spent with him, she never wanted to feel these types of things with anyone else. That they wouldn’t be this new, this organic with another person. She liked the idea of experiencing all these new things with him and only him. She was happy to be here in his home on his farm with him. Happier than she had been in some time. She didn’t feel suffocated like she did most days. She felt free and very much alive with Arngeir. He was a breath of fresh air to her consent controlled life. He hadn’t tried to make her do anything she didn’t want to do once.

She didn’t want to lose this feeling, to have him lose interest in she so she silently made a decision in her head. “I am no longer under the influence of the ale” she said before taking a shaking breath. “So you have two options at this very moment, you can take me. We are in your home, and I offering myself to you.” Another pause and another shaky breath. “My very, very inexperienced self.” She made sure to add before taking her hand she had left on his cheek away. “Or we can go outside and train together” she said before crossing her arms over herself. Hugging her body as she waited for his answer. Sassa was aware she was shaking a little bit as well, she was very nervous. However she had made up her mind and would play this out. She would do what it took to keep him happy, and the other women in the village had said if you wanted to keep a man you needed to warm his bed. She was ready to do that if he waned to, she was just very nervous.

I ended up making a super long post as I worked on this on and off this morning haha, phone post as well. So if any error I'll go and fix them when I get home.

Last edited by Sassa Odinsdóttir on Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Arngeir Mordsson
Arngeir Mordsson
Viking

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: ek elska þik [Arngeir] ek elska þik  [Arngeir] EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 11:08 am

Sassa seemed to be excited about it. Maybe even more then he had been when talking about the farm. Maybe because he had lived on a farm all his life, he didn’t see how much beauty there was hidden in it. But he still loved it none the less. To the girl from his point of view it seemed as if she was ready to throw herself into this new adventure. Even though she realised that the work was hard. He was sure it was a fact that it would be easier when you were doing it with someone you cared about. Time would pass more smoothly as you could have fun together while finishing the work and now that he thought about it. He could see himself working together with her. She just had the look and then he wasn’t talking about how beautiful she was. But more the look that she could and wanted to do this. Bring life into this world, keep everything balanced while you flowed with the seasons of the years without even realising it. In winter there was less work. Still the goats needed to be milked and the animals needed to be taken care off. But you could say that winter was a less busy season. What was good after the long summer months. His blue eyes followed her lips as they were moving, the shy smile. There was indeed a lot he could teach her. A lot, but he wouldn’t mind teaching her the things she wanted to know. Not when she kept looking this excited about it. It was still weird how she could be so happy with a simple thing like that. That she didn’t want anymore, or all that she could get if she actually used her looks to her advantage.

But that was not the person she was, nor the person she seemed to want to be. He had known her 3 days. But it felt like a longer time in his mind as he knew so much about her already. How comfortable it was and just the itch he got to warp his arms around her and hold her against him to never let her go. A feeling he never had before and somewhere thought better not to react to it. But how hard she made it for him. He was also thankful that she seemed to talk much, but didn’t mind that he didn’t say much, or only what was necessary to be said. He never had been a real talker. With her it was easier though, same when he had drank a bit. Then he was more chill and he could talk more then he usual would. Though it was a dangerous thing too, as he wasn’t afraid to say what he thought, what could displease a lot of people at times. But with her it seemed he knew just the right thing to say.

He looked down at her as she walked closer and waited for her to talk again. Because he knew something was coming. He just didn’t know what it would be. As predictable as she seemed to be, she did have her way in surprising him. Maybe because she did act on her feelings and not as much on what her mind said. His eyes never left her as she touched his cheek again with her gentle touch. “It also makes me want you even more, in more ways then I know how to explain” She spoke and it made him take a deep breath. He somewhere knew what those words meant. He could say he felt the same. But unlike her he wasn’t someone who just acted on his own feelings that quickly. He looked at what could be, what could come. What his actions would mean. He knew that he wanted her and he knew what he felt. But then was this all not going to quickly?

Maybe his mind was playing tricks and it would change ones that act had happened that had been playing in his mind a few times. Was he not getting influenced by her beauty? These were questions he asked himself as she spoke again. ”I am no longer under the influence of the ale.” She said getting her attention again. “So you have two options at this very moment, you can take me. We are in your home, and I offering myself to you.” It was clear how nervous she seemed to be. Just the way she said it would have been enough to drive any man crazy. “My very, very inexperienced self.” His eyes softened a bit at her words. It had been clear enough that no men before him had touched her. Or at least not in what she was offering to him right now. He took another breath and let his eyes slide to the fire that was burning. “Or we can go outside and train together” She spoke again, his eyes sliding back to her as she hugged herself. She seemed to be very nervous. What was cute in a way. It was not that he didn’t want her, but it was quick. Not that it was forbidden to be quick. If it had been anyone else, it would have been nothing. But things that started to quick often ended to quick too and he didn’t feel like he wanted that to happen at all. Also it was still fairly early and somewhere he also wanted her to be more relaxed if it happened. More natural.

He slowly placed his hands on each side of her arms and rubbed them lightly as he leaned in. He could feel her shiver lightly. He could wait, till the time that it would happen just like that. He leaned in to whisper in her ear. ”Relax.” This second offering she was making again, did make something clear. He pulled back slightly and too her chin in his hand as he made her look at him. ”There’s nothing to be nervous about.” he said. Pulling back a bit more just so he could look at her better. ”I do want you to be mine.” His and his alone. Could he claim her this quickly and just like that? Maybe not, but it did not matter as in his mind he had already claimed her as his. And so he would make sure to keep her, no matter what happened. Until the day she would decide that maybe she wanted something better. Or something more un-fortune-ally would happen.

He kissed her slowly before pulling, back and turning around, taking his drink that he had placed down. Before taking a sip and then looking back at her with a more teasingly look. ”I think you could use some training.” It was sure that the training would make her forget about what could happen. It would make sure to get rid of how nervous she now was. He wanted her to be as comfortable as she could be with him. He knew of course that if it was the first time, nerves would always be there. Still he also didn’t want to rush into things too fast. As she was not a stranger he had a quickie with. Someone he would then replace once he felt the need again. If it would happen it would happen and they both would be in such a trance that their minds would get lost in the moment and nothing more. Was that possible? He thought it was and that was what he wanted to give this woman.

[It was an amazing post! <3]
Back to top Go down

Sassa Odinsdóttir
Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: ek elska þik [Arngeir] ek elska þik  [Arngeir] EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 2:49 pm

Sassa was still shaking with the idea of what could happen. Making sure to not look away from him as well. So when he moved to put his hands onto her arms she felt herself tense up and freeze a bit. This was it, he was going to take her. Had she really been as ready as she said she say? Could she really do this right this second? She knew she wanted him and she didn’t want him to lose interest, but was this too fast? So many things were running through her head as she watched him lean into her before she squeezed her eyes shut.. Whispering “relax” into her eye. That certainly was easier said then done. However she made sure to take a deep breath to try and calm herself. If he wanted this she didn’t want to turn him off with her being so scared and nervous. She wasn’t sacred if him, no she was scared of the act, of the pain, and of her inexperience.

She opened her eyes again when she felt his hand on her chin turning her to look at him better as he said. “There’s nothing to be nervous about” to her. Oh how wrong he was with that statement. She had never done this before.  From what she understand the first time was messy and it hurt, she knew if he cared and was gentle the pain wouldn’t be too bad, but she had been told some men can’t control themselves and she didn’t known what Arngeir would be like in that situation. In he heart and mind she was sure he would be kind like he had been in every other way, but there was still a chance she could be wrong.  She took another breath and decided that he would be gentle and that calmed her quite a bit.

He spoke again bring her back to him once more. Only seconds had past but it felt like much longer in her head. “ I do want you to be mine” he said to her and Sassa’s face must have changed from slightly scared to happy in seconds. He wanted her already and he hadn’t even slept with her yet. That meant he really liked her. Like she really liked him. Hearing those words had calmed her down even more, and she felt herself stop shaking all together. She wanted to be his, and he wanted her too as well. Arngeir leaned in and kissed her slowly. She made she she kissed back, matching the way he kissed her before he pulled back and turned away from her.

Confused Sassa watched him move around to grab his drink, and drink more of it.  He then turned around and looked at her playfully before saying. “ I think you could use some training.” To her. He wasn’t going to take her right now, she had completely misunderstood the situation, and secretly she was a little glad. Because before he told her that he in fact wanted her she was sure she would have been a shaky mess the entire time. She would have made it awkward even. She had meant her offering to him. She did still feel her want for more, to see, feel, and touch more. But maybe in a more intimate setting. When they were both already in the mood, like when they were kissing in the stable. That had been more natural and not forced.

Sassa knew now that he wanted her without sleeping with her she would stop trying to offer herself. That Arngeir was different then most men, that he didn’t just want to sleep with her. A fact that made her super happy and even maybe a tiniest bit in love. However that was much too soon for that word. Smiling at him she nodded her head “I think you're right, training sounds wonderful!” She said to him before picking her own cup and taking a big drink of it. Calming herself down completely now. They could go outside to train and she would take her mind off this moment, and not think about it until it came naturally for them.

Setting her cup down she smiled at him before taking another deep breath"If you want me to be yours, then I am. I know I want you to be mine..." she said to him with a shrug and heading to the door. “Well come on then lets go” she said as she walked outside and back onto an open field. She had just given herself to him, given him claim like it was no big deal, and to her it wasn't. She already knew he was what she wanted.Sassa would just figure her mother out later. Stretching her body a bit before pulling her sword out and taking a few practice swings to loosen herself up. Training would be good, she hadn’t done it yesterday, and she liked to make sure she did it everyday. Didn’t want to get rusty from being lazy. Plus it would get both their minds off her silliness that had just happened inside.

I hope this is okay, not feeling too great today.  

Back to top Go down

Arngeir Mordsson
Arngeir Mordsson
Viking

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: ek elska þik [Arngeir] ek elska þik  [Arngeir] EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 5:41 pm

Training seemed to be the best idea for now. Of course he could have offered to teach her something to. But frankly… he was more up to the dance they would have. A most heated dance if you could call it that. It could be deadly in real life, in a real fight. Where two performers tried to undo each other. But he wasn’t planning on hurting his beloved. No, though he always could have a little bit of fun with her. After all as good as a fighter as she was, as fast as she learned. There was still much she needed to catch up to. But he didn’t mind to show her all the tricks he knew while they were on it. He turned on his heel and took his sword, before following her outside to the open place behind the house. It was perfect for training. Mostly out of view so no one would bother them. Not as if many would dare or even would care what they were doing here. The people working here, would rather finish their job and then go home to do what they wanted to do then to watch them. He was sure of that.

As soon as they stepped outside he watched how she swung her sword as a warm up. For him he put his sword in the ground, before kneeling and taking some of the earth, rubbing his hands together as he watched his hands and frowned a bit. The weather was starting to change real fast and he could feel it, the ground wasn’t as dry anymore. Not that it mattered. As long as the earth he had wasn’t mud it worked just fine to keep his hands from sweating. Even mud would do fine if it wasn’t raining, though he preferred something dryer. He soon enough stood up and took his sword, turning it in his hand and looking at Sassa. A some more serious look in his eyes then before. Maybe because even if this training would turn out to be fun. He took it serious as he knew Sassa was trying to get better then that she was now. And that he did take serious.

After all if they would one day fight next to each other on a battle field or in a shield wall, he rather have someone he could trust in the fight and did not have to worry about then the other way around. ”Ready?” This time he knew he would not be able to distract her with talking and he wasn’t planning on it. But this time he also didn’t wait for her to make the first move. Though he stance was indeed ready to take anything. Again he wouldn’t hold back, he would still hold himself to the promise he had made and he would for as long as she wanted to train together with him. And no one could learn from fighting a weak opponent.

With quick steps he went for her bringing his sword down, just for it to meet with hers. He placed his right foot forward as he pushed her sword to the side, and then turned on his heel so his back was to hers. He smirked a bit, and turned again. Their swords meeting again as he looked at her. Feeling her push. He smiled before he suddenly moved to the side, making her stumble forward. ”Best stay on your feet.” He said with a teasing voice. But he was serious, here in training falling down was nothing. You could get back up without any worry. But in a real fight. When you fell, death was close by. He turned back to her and this time he waited for her to come to him.
Parring her attack and taking steps back every time their swords met each other. The sound of metal against metal filling the air. Like they were trying to make a song for the steps they were taking. He soon turned on his heel again and hit her on her back with the flat side of his sword. Of course just a light push. Before he put his sword on his shoulder and took a few steps forward and looked back at her. ”You just died.” he said and smiled. He might be enjoying this a bit too much. She was a good fighter, but it was fun to tease her in the progress. He liked the reactions and the looks she would and could give him. He soon turned back to her and went back into his defensive stance. Waiting for her to come at him again. To continue the dance.

That was all it was, two steps forward, one step back, and turn. Then attack, then turn and back to the steps. Steps you knew naturally to follow or lead your dancing partner. That was the movements, of course there was so much more to it. Once she went to attack him again he followed her movements as he took defence against her attacks. But soon he hit her sword back to the side, and pointed his at her throat. Before taking a few steps back, to go back into the routine. She was a quick learned he could see and feel it. She was determined as well. Maybe they should find some goal to make these little training sessions even more interesting?

- Permission from Angel to lead Sassa a bit in this post for the training.

[So sorry for the long wait, hope this post makes it up a bit. ^.^]
Back to top Go down

Sassa Odinsdóttir
Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: ek elska þik [Arngeir] ek elska þik  [Arngeir] EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 8:27 pm

Sassa made sure to watch him closely the moment he stood up from the ground. He had tricked her once before, and she wasn't about to let him trick her again. No, she was going to be a better fighter today. Not so distracted, and even more focused on winning. She wanted him to be proud of her, to want to have he on the battle field. Not for him to have to worry about her. Sure she knew that she needed to get a lot stronger, and more alert before she could actually go into battle. However if they trained together at least a few times a week she knew that she would be strong enough in no time. That maybe she could challenge Bjorn or Ubbe and show them that she was able to be a shield maiden. The moment he asked if she was ready Sassa got into a strong stance, nodding her head once. Deciding that words weren't important right now. She needed to be able to focus on his every move the best she could.

None the less, when he charged at her he was still able to move her sword to the side, just as easy as he had done the first time the fought together. For some reason this just made her a little annoyed. She knew he was stronger, but she needed to fight harder. So when he danced around her she made sure she pushed even harder. However he smiled at her and moved so quickly that she stubbled forward. ”Best stay on your feet.” He said to her as she caught herself and kept from falling down. This was just making her ever more annoyed with her beloved Arngeir. Sure she knew he was teasing her, and it would be cute in any other setting then this. So when he let her have a chance to charge him she took it and gave it everything she had, but again he met every hit with her perfectly. It was a beautiful dance they were doing. Hitting and striking in sync with one and other. He tuned so quickly that she had a hard time keeping up, so it wasn't a shock when he was able to push her with the flat of his sword on her back. Telling her ”You just died.” with a smile on his face.

Sassa let out an annoyed breath as she looked at him, god he was lucky she liked him so much and he was so good looking. "That I did I would have died, and you just lost out on a end of training kiss" she huffed as she raised her sword. Charging at him again, trying to give it more then her all. Just for him to knock her sword to the side a few hits later, pointing his sword at her throat, for some reason didn't scare her per say, but more so maybe turned her on a bit. He was so fucking strong, and as much as it was pissing her off how easily he was defeating her, she liked it too. She liked that the man who wanted her as his own was so strong and wasn't holding back with her at all. Showing her just how much work she needed to do before she would be ready to go raiding. She watched as he took a few steps back and waited for her to come at him again. She was going to need to try something different if she was going to best him.

Raising her sword she ran to the side of him instead of straight on like she had been, trying to take him from surprise and do something different. For the first time she was able to hit his sword to the side, which in turn made her feel cocky. She tried her new method again, making his sword go to the side once more. Which made her smile and let out a small laugh. This was it, she was finally figuring out how to get around him. She was finally actually doing more then charge him and get blocked. She turned to the side and went to strike him once more, but then the last second she tried to fake him out and turn to strike at a different angle to try and knock his sword from his hands and unarm him. Only for his sword to graze her left arm in the process. "Shit" she said as she dropped her sword and jumped back from him.

Grabbing her arm she saw the blood already running down. The cut wasn't too bad, more long then deep.  She quickly placed her hand over it and put presser on it. Bitting her lip to keep from crying from frustration. She was finally getting somewhere against him and she got cut from her stupid actions. Looking at him she saw that he was in shock that he had hurt her. "I'm fine, It was my fault  Arngeir" she told him, trying to reassure him. She didn't blame him at all for this, it had been her getting cocky and trying to do to many new things at once. If she hadn't tried to fake him out she wouldn't have gotten cut. " I lied about the whole no kiss thing, I really want one right now, and a hug too.." she said as she walked toward him , the blood was slowly starting to run through her fingers now. How the hell was she going to explain this to her mother? She would have to think of something, but right now that didn't matter. She felt so stupid, and was more embarrassed then in pain.

She needed to get it bandaged up, and to make sure that Arngeir didn't blame himself. Then maybe some cuddles or something would be nice. At least the cut wasn't so bad that she would have to take a break from training, at least she was pretty sure anyways. Sassa would hate to have to take a break from training too, for her stupid actions. She also hoped he Arngeir wasn't going to be mad at her. she had done something dumb, but she hadn't meant to get hurt. She was trying to knock his sword from his hands. She waited to see what he was going to do and say when she stopped in front of him. Hoping he wasn't going to yell, she kind of deserved it if he did.

It's totally okay : ) real life is more important.

Last edited by Sassa Odinsdóttir on Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Arngeir Mordsson
Arngeir Mordsson
Viking

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: ek elska þik [Arngeir] ek elska þik  [Arngeir] EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 10:04 am

The little thread she gave, would maybe have worked on a lot of men. But not on him. In fact he didn’t feel threatened by it at all. He was sure that if he put his lips on her, she wouldn’t pull back. Though maybe he would have to try that theory out soon enough. Though for now he just found her adorable. He did notice that his little teasing didn’t help her to calm down. No he would ether say that it turned her on to fight more. Maybe even irritate her a bit? That was fine in training, though on the battel field, getting irritated or turned on to fight more… Was a dangerous game to play. After all you would charge without thinking, hack and slash through everyone. Only a few people would actually be able to pull it off and those were the big giants of men that could break someone’s skull with just touching it. For most they just got reckless and when you got to reckless bad things happened. Though Sassa was showing her best side right here and now. Giving it more than her all. She as so fucking beautiful, even taking this little training so seriously and trying to reach that goal she has sat up for herself.

Surprising him even when she made a sudden unexpected more. Instead of charging straight for him, she moved to the side and he had to admit, not expecting it and with the difficult angle… he wasn’t ready to par the hit and his sword was driven to the side. He took a step back as Sassa went for it again. Seemed she had found out that from the side it was harder to actually par the blow. And she really went for it. Seeming to hit harder and harder, it made him smile, because he actually enjoyed this moment. He knew what she was doing and if he wanted he could move away. But somewhere he just liked the way she gotten cocky and was trying so desperately to knock his sword from his hand. What made him not move away and take the blow over and over again. As she got ready for another blow, he moved his sword back, but then, once again his love did a thing he did not expected. It went fast, maybe in a blink of an eye.

But even if it went fast he didn’t like the result of it at all. Sassa her sword falling to the ground as she let go of it and jumped away from him, grabbing her arm as blood seemed to leak out of it. Slowly spilling down her arm to her hand to start to drip on the ground soon. Sweet red hot blood. A sight he actually would love if it had been anyone else. With her, seeing the cut, the blood and the way she grabbed her arm to stop the bleeding. That was more of a horror to him then he had expected. He frowned a bit, more in shock then he realised. Biting on his own teeth out of frustration he stared at her. Taking a light breath when she looked back at him. "I'm fine, It was my fault Arngeir." Maybe it was his fault, if he hadn’t enjoyed the way she was getting somewhere and just moved away. Then she wouldn’t have gotten the stupid cut. " I lied about the whole no kiss thing, I really want one right now, and a hug too.."

He heard her words, but wasn’t able to react to them. Pinning his sword in the ground he stepped closer to her and took her arm. ”Let me see.” He looked over the cut with a serious look. Before he looked into her eyes. It was more long then deep, what was somewhere a relieve. But it still needed to be banged up if they wanted to stop the bleeding. He was seriously frustrated in the moment and without another word he held her around her wrist, pulling her with him back into the house. Letting go of her and getting some cloth as he told her to sit down in maybe a bit harder tone then he had intended too. He took some clean cloth and ripped it a bit before walking back to her and kneeling down next to her. Taking her arm before starting to bandage the cut. Knotting the cloth a bit tight, but only to make sure there was enough pressure on it. After that he closed his eyes and took a breath. Calming himself from the frustration.

Before he looked back at her. ”You will live.” He took her hand and looked at the blood, not a nice sight on her. Maybe you could say that red wasn’t her colour. He soon stood up again and drenched a cloth in water, before coming back up to her to whip the blood from her arm. As soon as her arm was clean again, he threw the cloth away. He didn’t care where it went, if he needed it again he was sure he would find it. ”Lean how to keep calm.” That was one thing he would have said even if the accident didn’t happen. Though it did and it was frustrating. There was nothing he could do about it now. He looked at her and placed a hand on her head. Staring into her eyes. A bit with a cold and frustrated look, but also worry. Before he smiled and leaned in to give her a quick kiss. ”You did well though.” He had to be fair. She did really well. Might even have succeeded in her plan eventually. But… ”Don’t do it again.” After all he wouldn’t like seeing her get hurt again.

Especially not if that what hurt her was the steel of his own blade. He already didn’t like fighting women. Not because he thought they were weak. He knew very well that a women could easily beat a men. But it was more because he respected them and he rather hurt a man. So hurting someone that he cared about was something he didn’t dealt with well. Though he stayed calm, there was that itch in side of him that wanted to break something apart at the moment.
Back to top Go down

Sassa Odinsdóttir
Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: ek elska þik [Arngeir] ek elska þik  [Arngeir] EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 1:48 pm

Sassa watched as Arngeir stabbed his sword into the ground and made his way over to her.  She could see already from his body language that he was upset with her. “Let me see”  was all he said as he grabbed her arm and started to look at her injury. Then he looked into her eyes and she didn’t see her normal Arngeir starting at her. No, she saw an frustrated man in his place. Without another word he then grabbed her wrist and drug her into his house again. Sassa found herself getting more upset about making him mad, then her arm. She didn’t like this, she didn’t like him being upset with her. If she didn’t ruin all chances with him, and he still wanted her she would do her best not to upset him.  She prayed that her acting so stupidly wouldn’t make him change his mind about wanting her for himself. Sassa wouldn’t know what to do if that was the case. She would be heart broken and most likely hate herself. For it would be all her fault if he no longer wanted her.

Once they were inside he let go of her all together and told she to sit down sternly. Biting her lip she made her way to the closest seat to herself. She wanted to say sorry again, to try and fix this, but as he moved around his house angry with her. She left herself keeping quite, scared to make him even more upset. She watched as he silently came back over to her again and grabbed her arm into his hands, bandaging it up kind of tight, but she knew that was to keep it from bleeding. Sassa watched as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath in front of her. Trying to calm himself down she was sure, but was this it. Was he going to break this crazy little adventure off already? “You will live” was what he said once he opened her eyes, taking her hand into his own.  Again Sassa opened her mouth in the hopes of taking and fixing it, but he let go and got up.

Getting a new cloth and drenching it in water, before he walked over and cleaned the blood from her body. Still ever silent was her Arngeir. When he was finished he threw the rag away. Without even looking where it went. “Learn how to keep calm” was what he said to her next. He was right, she had let herself get frustrated and excited way to easily. Things that if she did on the battle field would get her killed early on.  She needed to keep her emotions in check, but for some reason hearing him say it made her believe it more. Made her feel horrible and want to get better. The way he was looking at her was making her heart hurt. He was so very mad, and the more he stayed mad, and didn’t show affection the more worried she got. That she lost the man she wanted and the gods had been playing a cruel joke on her this whole time. However then he smiled and kissed her.

It was a short kiss, but a kiss all the same. “You did well though” was what he said after the kiss. Which made her feel a bit better about everything. He was still kissing her, and she had been doing well until she decided to be an idiot. “Don’t do it again” was what came after. Frowning at him and herself she reached forward to grab his hand. “I’m sorry” she said at first. Finally gaining her voice back now that he and kissed her and some of her worry was gone. “ you’re right, I need to keep my emotions in check. I’ll work on it.” She said before looking away for a moment. “I’m so sorry I acted stupidly, not just because I got hurt,but because I have upset you” she said still looking away from him. She hated that she had made him mad. It was something she would do well not to repeat. “I find that I don’t like upsetting you, and I’ll do well not to do it again” she said next as she looked back to him. Leaning in she gave him a kiss, quick but a little longer than his peck. She wanted to kiss him, and hold him, but she wasn’t going to push it.  

“I hope I haven’t ruined our day, we still have many hours together to do whatever you want. I would like to get to know each other more too...” She said before pausing, and pulling she hands from him. “ unless you just want me to leave for the day, I would understand, I did upset you and act foolishly” she said as she bit her lips. She hopped he didn’t want her to leave yet, sure they wouldn’t train again today. However they could do so many other things. Like learn something or just talk and get to know each other better. Maybe she would stay the night if he didn’t make her leave, spend the night learning everything about him and cuddling. Something she wanted to do very much. Hearing from the village women that it’s so comfortable and comforting.As long as she was home before her mother, she would be fine. Even if her mother did beat her home she would say she was at Thora's.

: ) hope this is to your liking

Last edited by Sassa Odinsdóttir on Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Arngeir Mordsson
Arngeir Mordsson
Viking

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: ek elska þik [Arngeir] ek elska þik  [Arngeir] EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 6:49 pm

It was easy to say that his stomach turned when Sassa apologist again for what happened. There was no real reason to say sorry and he got to that conclusion a while ago. If someone had to say sorry then it was him. After all it had been his blade that had cut her arm. Something he surely did not want to repeat again. She only had done what she thought that was a smart idea. And he couldn’t say that she had been wrong. If nothing had happened… Who knew what would have happened then. It could be that her plan had succeeded. After all he had not expected it and that was always dangerous on the battle field. She could have easily knocked his sword out of his hand if he was not ready for it and without a sword in his hand he would have been defeated. It was only bad luck that it happened and he of course did not feel good about it. But it now was in the past already and there was no reason to linger on it for much longer. But the sorry was not the only word that left her sweet mouth. “you’re right, I need to keep my emotions in check. I’ll work on it.” He gave her a light nod. It would be good if she at least gave it some thought. Though in his case it took years to actually control his own emotions in battle. It was so easy to lose your head, especially when something happened that affected yourself in a big way. Even the most skilled warrior would lose it in those times. “I’m so sorry I acted stupidly, not just because I got hurt, but because I have upset you”

Those words made his eyes snap back to her. Did she blame herself for the way he was acting? “I find that I don’t like upsetting you, and I’ll do well not to do it again” Again her words seemed silly in a way. Maybe because they were just the absolute truth and nothing else. No one could say that the truth from time to time didn’t sound silly. But in this case it also made him kind of uncomfortable. Because he did not want her to change the way she would do something in fear that he would get upset. “I hope I haven’t ruined our day, we still have many hours together to do whatever you want. I would like to get to know each other more too... unless you just want me to leave for the day, I would understand, I did upset you and act foolishly”

He let out a light amused hum. Somehow her words had calmed him down completely. Maybe just because she said what she thought, straight out of the heart. It was hard to stay upset when someone did that and he couldn’t help the fact that the way she was biting her lip… Was cute to him. The worry that she showed did something to him too. He wasn’t exactly sure what, it was a feeling… She cared and other then his brother he wasn’t sure he knew someone who actually really cared and with her… She seemed to truly think and care about it… about him.

”You did not act foolish, you acted to what you thought was the best way to get to where you wanted to go.” He sighed lightly and took her hand making her stand up, so that he could sit down and pull her back on his lap. Warping an arm around her and letting his fingers slide down her arm lightly. ”And that is not a bad thing.” He had already said that she did good and he would not repeat that. He was sure she was smart enough to understand now that it wasn’t that of a foolish act at all. ”I’m also not upset with you, only with myself. I do not like the fact that it was my blade that hurt you.” He wouldn’t just say it was him, after all it was not as if he did it on purpose or wanted it to happen. But it still was his blade, the weapon he was holding and that bothered him… Even just a little bit. He at least knew now that he really did not like to see blood on his woman.

He slowly started to sink away in his own thoughts as his fingers kept gently brushing against the skin of her arm. Somehow even in the silent and just having her on his lap like that was satisfying. What did he need more than a perfect moment like this? But the woman had wishes, wishes he would try to make come true. The best he could. ”I’d like you to stay.” It would be a waste if she went away already, when she came all the way here with expectations in some ways. And he just didn’t want her to go all in all. When would he see her again if she went? Soon of did he have to wait longer? Something he didn’t have the answers for jet.

His eyes slowly moved to her arm and the bandage. He would do something with her, teach her something as she wished. But what. He didn’t want to pressure her arm too much. It might be longer then deep. That didn’t mean that she should be doing everything and anything. So he should maybe teach her something… More calm. His eyes moved to hers as he stared in them in silent. His mind going over all the options that they could do. Before his mind stumbled on something that could be fun and exciting. Something she could learn if she didn’t know how to do it already. But she was a villager no… So maybe this idea had a chance. ”Do you know how to ride a horse?”
Back to top Go down

Sassa Odinsdóttir
Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: ek elska þik [Arngeir] ek elska þik  [Arngeir] EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 3:15 pm

Sassa felt a small smile come onto her face as he pulled her up from her seat and then pulled her back down and into his lap as he spoke. ”You did not act foolish, you acted to what you thought was the best way to get to where you wanted to go.” Which was true, she had tried something knew and she had thought it have been the best option to be able to get his weapon out of his hands. She had thought it would have been the best way to best him and make him proud of her. ”And that is not a bad thing.” he said next. Sassa gave a small node of her head to him. If he thought so then she wasn't going to argue with him about it. She simply felt bad that this whole situation happened in the first place, but accidents happen and it would be best that they didn't focus on it forever. She was happy he had pulled her onto his lap and was slowly rubbing her arm. It made her feel a lot better about everything that had just happened. ”I’m also not upset with you, only with myself. I do not like the fact that it was my blade that hurt you.” Arngeir said next.

Sassa felt bad that he was mad at himself, and she also felt bad that she assumed he was angry with her. She had let herself get all kinds of worked up in her mind because she thought she had made him mad, and this whole time he had been upset with himself for hurting her. She supposed she would be just as mad at herself if she hurt him and he was the one that was bleeding. So she could see why he was mad, but Sassa honestly didn't blame him. She still felt it was mostly his fault, and she was sure he felt it was mostly his fault. " Lets just not think about it anymore, I am fine." she said to him before they both got quite again. Arngeir was still holding her on his lap and the two of them had stopped talking. Part of Sassa was worried hadn't said if he wanted her to leave or not, but she tried her best to just enjoy the quite for a little bit. Enjoy the feel of him rubbing her arm. Sassa knew she cared a lot about Arngeir. The more she spent time with him the more that was more than apparent to her. It wasn't love yet, no, she hadn't known him long enough for that. However it was headed that way. If she went to see him every day like she was sure she was going to, it was going to become love pretty quickly.

So far Arngeir payed more attention to her then most people in her life. He gave her puppies the day after she told him she always wanted one for goodness sake. He also trained with her without holding back, if he would keep to that promise after she got hurt, Sassa wasn't sure. He might just have them take a break for a few days. ”I’d like you to stay.” Arngeir finally said. Making Sassa smile at him big and wide. Good, he didn't want her to leave, and she wouldn't. She would enjoy the rest of her day with him and forget all about her stupid arm. It didn't even hurt to horrible. Just a dull stinging sensation. Sassa watched him look about her body. From her cut to her face like he was thinking about something. She was about to ask him what was wrong when he spoke again. ”Do you know how to ride a horse?” He asked her. Taken a little by surprise Sassa let out a small giggle. This man just got more and more perfect as the minutes went on.

Shaking her head she said " No, I have never ridden a horse." she bit her lip once more before speaking again " I have always wanted too, but never really had the opportunity. My Raking never really required me to learn.." she gave a small pout of her lip. There were a lot of things that her Ranking never really let her do. Being a simple villager has held her back for some time now. Something she wondered if her mother had done to her on purpose. For Sassa had never lived like he other Villagers. She hadn't really ever wanted for food, or clothes. Her mother had a good amount of gold that she had earned that they lived off of. So Sassa often wondered if her Ranking was so low because her mother did her best to keep her from fighting. To keep her from growing up in the ranks and being ready for raids when Bjorn and the Queen decided they would be going on them again. Looking back at Arngeir she smiled even bigger. " Are you going to show me how?" she asked him. The idea of learning how excited her to no end, she didn't even feel scared about it. For she knew Arngeir wouldn't let anything happen to her. Not again.

sorry for the wait and its a little short :(

Last edited by Sassa Odinsdóttir on Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Arngeir Mordsson
Arngeir Mordsson
Viking

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: ek elska þik [Arngeir] ek elska þik  [Arngeir] EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 9:41 am

All his worries and all the dark thoughts of what had happened instantly disappeared when he heard her soft giggle. It was such a happy innocent sound. So pure and soft, like a young bird singing its first song. It was cute really and he instantly relaxed when she shook her head. Well that was perfect then. Seems like his little idea would be unfolding into a plan. One they would both have fun with and he had to say he was looking forward to it. Forward to the giggles and the smiles. The thought of it made him think he was growing weak. What was amusing in a way. He listened carefully as she explained that her rank never required her to learn. Made sense, as a villager… Well he was sure was a whole lot different actually in the village. Safe in home, having food and ale.. Though most villagers had to beg for a whole lot. It seemed Sassa was one of the very few who actually had a better life then most of those poor unfortunate souls.
He slowly looked into her eyes as she smiled big. He couldn’t help but play a smile around his own as he let out a hum after her words. "Are you going to show me how?" He bit his lip as he pulled her a bit closer and placed a kiss on her neck. He somewhere needed to remind him not to bite into her soft hot skin. Though it was kind of hard now that the thought had been put in his mind. He also wanted to make sure people knew she belonged to him. He wanted to put a purple blue bruise on the soft spot in her neck… But.. He couldn’t. After all if other men could see it so would her mother and he did not want this beautiful lady to get into trouble. He slowly pulled back before he stood. Making sassa warp her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck as he looked into her eyes. ”Well if you want to be a shield maiden, you need to know how to ride a horse.”

After all there were battles in which that would be handy, also it was just good to know. When you needed to get somewhere it was easier to go by horse then on food. He kissed her on her lips, before letting her slide down to the ground and taking her hand in his as he leaded her on and out of his home. Stepping alone the small paths that had been formed by walking on those spots day in day  out. Soon they were at the stables were they kept the horses. Not his horses…. But he did take care of them. So he was sure the owners wouldn’t mind if he borrowed one to teach his love how to ride.

He leaded her inside as his eyes went over the horses. He wanted to have a calm horse… he did not want her falling of the horse. No he would not have her get hurt today again. He did think he knew what horse he could trust. A beautiful brown mere. She was a young one but had been trained well and from all the horses in here… She was the most calm one. He was sure that she wouldn’t throw them from her back. Not if they worked with her well. He looked back at Sassa and told her to wait a second. Before he  let go of her hand and walked into the quarter were the mere stood. Taking the saddle and strapping everything. Checking twice that everything was as it should be. Before he leaded the mere out of the quarter and walked back up to Sassa, taking her hand again as he now leaded her and the mere outside. ”This is Asta, I’m sure she wouldn’t mind going out for a run.” She was a lively one once she got outside. And the owner did like it when he took her for a run once in a while. Making sure she kept strong as that woman would say.

Once outside of the stabled he stopped and turned to Sassa. ”You ready?” He waited for her answer before he took her waist and lifted her up on the horse. Smiling once she found her balance. Putting her feet in the straps before his hand tapped her tight a bit. He then lifted himself into the horse, placing himself behind her. Close behind her as her back was pressing against his chest. His arms moved around her as he took the leads. Leaned forward a bit and looked over her as he took her hands in his. ”First lesson.” He said and a small smile played on his lips. [b]”How to hold the leads.”[b] He chuckled a bit. And then held one of her hands as He explained how she should put the lead between her pinkie and her ring finger. Before closing her hand around it completely. That way you had a stronger grip, and you couldn’t just lose it when the horse might go on a run.

He let her do so, before warping his hands around hers holding them gentle. Before he tapped the mere with his feet so that she started to walk forward. He guessed they could first walk a while. Get her used to the feeling. Then when she felt comfortable they could go on a draft, and if she really wanted then he would make it feel as if she was flying later on. But first things first.
[I'm sorry that you had to wait so long, I'm quite happy with this post though and I hope it makes up for the long wait. ^.^]
Back to top Go down

Sassa Odinsdóttir
Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: ek elska þik [Arngeir] ek elska þik  [Arngeir] EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 9:19 pm

Sassa smiled up at Arngeir as he pulled her closer to himself and kissed her neck. The simple kiss sent chills and something else entirely down her whole body. It were the actions like this that made her body feel different, warm, somewhere in the back of her mind she knew she was feeling need,want,lust, and the start of love. A simple kiss on her soft neck made her forget all about their little incident. Even more so as he suddenly stood up She wrapped herself around him to keep from falling, and it just made the warmness increase. It made her want of him increase as well as she looked into his handsome eyes. She was just about to lean in and kiss him when he spoke to her. ”Well if you want to be a shield maiden, you need to know how to ride a horse.” He said and she smiled and nodded her head in excitement. He then kissed her lips, her kissing back of corse, before he set her down on the ground and grabbed her hand. Leading her to a new destination.

Looking around the stable he lead her too Sass smiled. There were many horses in there, but she watched as he looked around for the one he wanted. She watched as he told her to wait a moment as he got the horse he wanted. Doing as she was told she took in the sight of the beautiful horse when he brought it back out to her and grabbed her hand. She was getting so excited the more they moved around. Arngeir was going to teach her how to ride a horse the same day he gave her puppies. She was sure that there wasn't a better man out there in the world. That Arngeir was a gift from the gods and that she was going to do everything in her power to keep her perfect man. A man that she only had known for such a short time, but was making her fall for him so fast and so hard. If she didn't think it was crazy and too soon she would be sure that she was already in love with him and everything about him. ”This is Asta, I’m sure she wouldn’t mind going out for a run.” He spoke again once they were outside. Sassa was so busy looking at the horse that she almost missed him speak. " Hello Asta, you are very beautiful." she told the horse shyly. Knowing that the horse most likely didn't understand her, but wanting to address her because she was such an amazing creature.

She knew that she needed to come off confident, because she had heard being scared could scare other animals, and she was sure horses were the same. So she did her best to no be scared, and only excited. Besides, Arngeir would never let her get hurt. That she was sure of. ”You ready?”  Arngeir  asked her next, and Sassa smiled at him before giving an excited node his way. She was so ready to learn something new. Next thing she knew he was lifting her up and onto the horse. Taking a moment to get use to it and get settled. Once she was Arngeir was on the horse right behind her. His chest press into her back. Making his warmth seep into her skin and causing a deep blush to cross her face. She liked being pressed up against him in this manner, and wonder how much she would like it in other situations. Making the blush on her face deepen even more. As he leaded over into her more Sassa felt him grab her hands, making her smile up at him before looking back down. ”First lesson.” he said to her first with a smile of his own before adding ]”How to hold the leads.” to her.

She made sure to listen carefully to everything he said to her. Following though by trying it herself before his hands closed around her own. She was so excited when he made the horse walk forward.She was sure she would be more nervous if he hadn't gotten onto the horse with her, but with his warm body pressed into her she could feel nothing but excitement among other feelings she pushed into the back of her mind. Wanting to focus on riding." Thank you." she said as she turned to look at him for a moment before turning the horse to the left like he had showed her. She listened as he showed her a few different ways to use the lead before trying them out herself. They did that for a bit before she asked him "Can we go a little faster?" which he showed her how to do, and they started to make the horse more a little quicker but not quite running yet." How old were you when you first learned to ride love?" she asked him as she focused on the path in front of them. She didn't want to mess up with the lead. " I'm sure you were younger than I, I wish I knew all the things you do, but I'm so glad you are the one who gets to teach me!" she said with a small giggle before she snuggled back into him a bit. In a way rubbing herself closer to him, enjoying far to much.

It made her think more things she hadn't really thought before. Like how she offered herself to him. Something she would have never done before, but has done twice with him. " I'm glad I get to learn everything new and exciting with you." she said as she removed a hand from the lead for a moment before reaching back and running it up and down his leg in an act of boldness, going very close to his manhood before moving back down. Before quickly moving it back and biting her lip. She hoped she hadn't been too bold, but also hoped he had caught her meaning. Caught her trying to be sexy, but not one hundred percent sure if she was doing it right.He made her want to try and be sexy, made her want to make him want her. Even on a horse learning new things. The fact that he was taking the time to do these kinds of things with her made her simply want him more. "I want to try running too it you think its safe!" she said after a moment of quite.

@Arngeir Mordsson
sorry for the wait

Last edited by Sassa Odinsdóttir on Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Arngeir Mordsson
Arngeir Mordsson
Viking

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: ek elska þik [Arngeir] ek elska þik  [Arngeir] EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 6:23 pm

It was easy to see how happy Sassa was with the little idea of horse riding. And he could see how happy she was when he started to explain things to her. He never really was much of a talker, to anyone. But with her it was easy. Also knowing she really did listen to what he was saying. Wanted to try new things and wanted to learn. It was hard not to do any of that if you had someone like that next to you. It was a refreshing feeling and one he truly did like. And it was wonderful to see the beautiful smile on her lips. Even though he could just see it from the side. It was more than enough to make a calm and peaceful feeling come over him. Even when he was sitting on top of the horse. His eyes moved from her towards the road as he gave a light nod when she asked if they could go a little bit faster. With a simple tip of his heel in the side of the horse it went from walking into a little draft. Making them hop up and down together in the same rhythm too. It felt funny somehow, unusual, but not in a bad way.

" How old were you when you first learned to ride love?" Her words came to him as his gaze moved back to her. There was no need to look in front, as the road was long and straight and the horse would surely not go running into things. He let out a hum. Thinking back of his past. His childhood trying to remember when he exactly started to ride… " I'm sure you were younger than I, I wish I knew all the things you do, but I'm so glad you are the one who gets to teach me!" He looked back straight and then slightly up at the sky after those words passed her lips. He did remember some moments. He remembered he did not like horses in the past. Because they always seemed to want to eat up his hair… ”I was young…” It seemed like a whole other life time. One that seemed so far jet so close. One that seemed like a dream and a nightmare at the same time. Not that he had any regrets though. [color:2240=ff6600]”Probably around 6..7.” It would probably have been around that time. Where his hair still had been gold as the hay the horses ate. Now he realised that it probably was that that made them want to chew on it. But with the years it darkened and not long after he cut it short. Not wanting to bother with it anymore. Though he was thinking of letting it grow again, now that he was getting older…

He snapped out of his thoughts again and looked back at Sassa as she spoke again. "I'm glad I get to learn everything new and exciting with you." She wasn’t the only one getting new and exciting things to experience. Though yes he might not show his excitement as much. He wouldn’t know how, he was brought up with the stern fact that you had to remain calm in every circumstances. And although it wasn’t always as easy… He was doing a pretty good job at it and would not know how to let everything just go and go wild anymore. Not but on the battle field. Maybe though Sassa would have him running wild for her.

He let out n other hum when she asked if they could go faster. One of his arms going around her waist as he pulled her a bit closer. He didn’t mind to go running. Though he rather not have her fall of the horse. So he would make sure to hold her. ”Your call.” he told her as he would let her do it. She could choose what way she would go and how fast she would go and if something was about to go wrong he was here to save the day. Though he trusted she would do well. She was a quick learner and she showed great promise on horseback. His other hand let go of the leach as well. Moving to her waits and holding her there. She was so slim. If only he could slip his hand under that dress over her slim skin… The thought of it made his eyes darken just a bit.

But as soon as Sassa made the horse run his mind moved back to the road. Watching how they seemed to fly over it, moving further away from his farm. More into the many fields that were placed all over. In the far distance Kattegat. He let her run wild and free. As his mind drifted to many different places. But then he moved his hands from her to the leaches and made the horse slow down and to a stop. He looked at her and before she could show excitement or even ask why they stopped he slipped from the horse. His hand lightly sliding of her leg as he did. Walking next to the horse and leading it into a turn. Before he started walking. Sassa still on the horse. He looked back at her and let out a light laugh. Leading the horse into one of the fields. Somewhere stopping and picking Sassa up. Letting her ‘fall’ into his arms bride style. Before he placed her down. Only to let himself fall on his back and drag Sassa down with him. So that she fell ‘on’ him. Soon to lay next to him with her upper body mostly resting on his chest. It was nice to lay down like this and added to the relaxed feeling he already had on the horse. His arm soon slipped around her, his hand going through her soft hair as he stroke it gently. To then lead her head down closer to him into a kiss.

Hidden in the fields, were no one would see and no one would know.
@Sassa Odinsdóttir
Back to top Go down

Sassa Odinsdóttir
Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: ek elska þik [Arngeir] ek elska þik  [Arngeir] EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 3:28 pm

She was having so much fun learning to ride with him, he just sped the horse up to what he had called a draft for her. It was a little bit faster, but not quite scary. Sassa knew she was more then safe with him here on the horse like this. Arngeir would never let her get hurt, that was just something she knew even though they had only been together for a short period of time. The way he had reacted when she got hurt was a dead give away for that. He had been so upset with himself, and not with her like she had thought he was. So if he had been upset about that, she was sure he would protect her, and get her safe the best he could. So she wouldn't be hurt in his presents again. They were both hopping up and down on the horse together now too, and Sassa found it to be funny in a way, but also so very fun at the same time. Sassa had just asked her dear how old he was when he learned to ride a horse and waited for his answer. ”I was young…” he tells her, and she can tell that he is thinking about it a bit. Like it was something so long ago, and she guessed that in a way it was a long time ago for him. He was a little bit older then she was. ”Probably around 6..7.” he tells her next after a few more moments. She smiled and said "Thats so amazing, that you have known for so long. You are a great rider though because of it. I can tell, you know a lot." she tells him with a bright smile, even though he can only see half of it.

They have small talk for a little bit before she asks him if they can go a little bit faster because she is feeling brave and wants to keep trying new things with him. One of Arngeir's arms pulls her closer to his body, and the way he is holding her makes her face lighten with a slight pink. ”Your call.” he tells her and she nods her head at him. He showed her how and explained how to make the horse go faster, so she knew she would be able to do it. She had listened to him intently as he explained things, not wanting to miss one detail at all. As he let go of the lead Sassa smiled as she now felt both hands on her body as she took control of the horse, and made the horse go faster. They were going so fast and Sassa let out a giggle at how fun it was, and how happy with how well she was doing at ridding the horse. This was the first time she had done anything like this at all, and she found that she wanted to do it again and again. Even more if he was going to be on the horse with her, and holding onto her body the way he was doing at the moment. She had never felt so alive and free as she did when she was with him and spending time with him. Just another reason to thank the gods for bringing him into her life like they had done.

They had been going fast for a while, Sassa would let out giggles here and there as she enjoyed just going wild and the wind in her hair. However, Arngeir slowly let go of her body and moved his hands from her body and back to the lead of the horse. He slowed the horse down, and then to a stop. Sassa was just about to ask him what he was doing, when he slides off the horse. His hands sliding down her leg as he does so. Making Sassa's light skin light up in a blush once more as she looked at him. She watches as he started to lead the horse on foot, and Sassa tilled her head at him in confusion. Arngeir looked back at her and let out a light laugh before he led them into a tall field. After a few more minutes of being in the field and Sassa wanting to know what he was doing, but waiting to see like a good girl, he was stopping and pulling her off the horse. Arngeir let her fall into his arms bridal style and she let out a little giggle at him and looked at him with a smile. He was being very cute, but she wanted to know what he was doing still. He sets her onto her feet and Sassa is just about to ask him what his plan was, when he suddenly falls backwards, pulling her down with him in the process.

Letting out a small gasp at the fact that they were both suddenly now on the ground."Arngeir!" she says to him with a laugh shorty after. With her body on top of him, in a way that she was almost straddling him. Sass's whole face went bright red, before she was shifted into a new position. Laying next to him on the ground, so she was cuddled into his chest. Sassa very much liked his new position. Being this close to him was very nice, and she would be happy to go to bed this way, and wake up this way for the rest of her life if the Gods would let her. If she got to spend the rest of her life with Arngeir she would be so very happy about that. He was a good man from what she had learned so far, and Sassa was sure that as she got to know him more, she was just going to keep thinking he was a even better man. Soon Arngeir's hands were in her hair and she looked up to him just as he moved her head up to kiss him better.  

The kiss was amazing, she loved the feel of his lips against her own. His hands were still in her hair and she was loving every second of it. Where they were, not one person would see them, they were hidden and in a way that was so exciting to her. Feeling brave, she slowly reached her own hands out and started to run them down the front of him. Touching his chest, and rubbing her hands over his abs as she started to kiss him even more intensely. Puling her body closer to him, wanting to be as close as she could be. The feeling of her body being on fire again was growing inside her as she kissed him more. Getting a little more bold, she shifted her body so that she was on top of him again before breaking the kiss for a moment."I think I could be in love with you pretty quickly if you keep this up.I already know that I want no one else but you." she tells him before leaning back down and kissing him on his lips, and then slowly down his cheek and to his neck. Sucking pretty hard for a moment before pulling back and smiling at him. "Now Ive marked you, you're really mine now." she tells him with a small giggle before she smashes her lips back to his. griping onto his head, but not too hard. She wanted to do more, the more they kissed them more she wanted to touch him, the more she wanted to feel him.

Back to top Go down

Arngeir Mordsson
Arngeir Mordsson
Viking

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: ek elska þik [Arngeir] ek elska þik  [Arngeir] EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 6:54 pm

It had been a very long time since he last lay down with a girl like this. And this time it wasn’t just a friend, or someone he just wanted to mess with. Strange life went and how easy it was to get to know someone so quickly. And seemed like this moment was bringing something out in Sassa that he hadn’t quite seen before. She seemed to have some kind of look in her eyes and her movements… The way her small hands ran over his abs… And the way she kissed him. It made his mind wonder and well it was her fault. Men were weak for one thing and it was something they could not help and he would admit that he was weak to it too. Even though he did not want to be. And knowing she had already offered herself to him twice. Feeling how she pulled her body closer and then how she sifted he was kind of wondering if she… It made his body heat up as his hand went back to her hair and he returned the kiss just as passionately as she was giving it to him. But what surprised him was how she put her body on top of his before she broke the kiss. He stared into her eyes as she spoke.

"I think I could be in love with you pretty quickly if you keep this up. I already know that I want no one else but you." Then love might not be far away. Though he could not tell for sure what love was or if he would have it. What it would feel like. He did feel something with her that he hadn’t before. So maybe that was close to love? She then placed another kiss on his lips. But soon he was staring up at the bright sky as her lips moved down his cheek to his neck. He could feel his own body tense as it seemed she was touching just the right soft place on his neck. His muscles flexed a bit under the touch. But he would not say he did not enjoy it. In fact he felt somewhere threatened, exposed. But he loved the feeling of it and if he could he would tell her to do it again. His eyes darkened a bit as she pulled back. Listening to her sweet voice that spoke such dangerous words. "Now I’ve marked you, you're really mine now."

He narrowed his eyes a bit and a very light sly smirk came to his lips just before she kissed him again. Of course he kissed her back. But this time he warped his arm around her and in a smooth manner he flipped them over. Making sure he was on top of her as he bite her lower lips slightly. Letting it slip from his teeth as he moved back. Staring into her eyes. ”If only I could mark you.” One hand slipped up to her neck as he let his finger run against the soft skin. Oh he would mark her here and now and it would be more purple blue then she could ever give him. But he couldn’t. He could not leave such a mark on her… as someone would see. Her mother would see and well she did not want her mother to know jet did she. So… he was trapped between what he wanted to do and needed to do. So s his lips went to her neck he only could place a soft kiss. His lips barely even touching as if being afraid she would break. One day… one day he would make sure to mark her every day so she never could be taken from him. He pulled back and in a smooth manner stood up as he pulled her up with him. Looking over the sky. [b] ”We should go back.”

With that he returned to the horse. Making sure she followed. His body was still burning but he did not want to get too excited. He wanted to be able to maintain himself. At least for now.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: ek elska þik [Arngeir] ek elska þik  [Arngeir] Empty

Back to top Go down
ek elska þik [Arngeir]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1