Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

PROFIELMessages : 103
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Kattegat

The talk- Thora & Arngeir  Empty
PostSubject: The talk- Thora & Arngeir The talk- Thora & Arngeir  EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 8:47 pm

Sassa felt her entire stomach in knots as herself and Thora made their way toward her Arngeir's home. She knew he had to be sleeping at this hour and was going to be so very confused and worried to see her back at his house after she had been with him just hours ago. They had such a wonderful day together before all this insane stuff went down, and she hoped that he would think on that was she told him her bad news. Sassa had also pictured Throa meeting her man in better terms, not in the middle of the night to tell him one crazy story about the situation that they had all seemed to find themselves in. God she hoped he would listen to them, that he wouldn't just become angry and throw them out before they told him everything. She also wanted to throw herself into his arms, to hug him and hold him the moment she saw him. For since she had met him, he had this way of making all her worries and thoughts go away. He made her so relaxed and happy by just being with her.

As the reached his door Sassa turned around and looked at Thora in fear, almost wanting to go back and not do this at all. The thoughts of him leaving her almost crippling her in a way, and making her feel ever more worried and sick. "I'm so scared....here goes nothing..." she said to her friend before bitting her lip and turning back toward the door. This was it, at least Thora was here with her, at least she wasn't going to have to do this alone. Taking a deep breath Sassa reached a shaky hand out toward the door and knocked pretty loudly. "Arngeir!" she said at first. She was tiring to be loud, but not nearly as loud as when she had went to Thora's door just a little bit ago. " It's me, Sassa." she said next as she knocked again. " I need to talk to you, its important, and my friend Thora is with me." she made sure to add at the end. That way he wouldn't open the door underdressed. She didn't know how he would react if she brought a friend to his home, and didn't tell him before he opened the door.

She stopped knocking when she heard movement inside, leading her to believe he was up and going coming their way. Proving herself correct when he opens the door. A confused look on his face as he looked at the two of them."I know its late, but this is important, can we please come inside." she said looking at him. She felt her eyes watering up just at the sight of him. She was so nervous about this, and so sad about everything. She hoped she was over worrying for nothing, that he would understand  and wouldn't leave her. She had pushed Bjorn away the moment she realized what was going on, and she would never be in that type of situation ever again. Not if she could help it anyways.

Back to top Go down

Arngeir Mordsson
Arngeir Mordsson
Viking

PROFIELMessages : 47
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Skagerrak

PostSubject: Re: The talk- Thora & Arngeir The talk- Thora & Arngeir  EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 8:11 am

After that his dear Sassa had left he went straight back to work. Though now that winter was coming he had less work then in summer. After all there were barely crops to be looked after and the seeds for next season was not smart to put it in the ground already. After all with the freezing cold they would not survive not even in the warm ground. He then had returned home, having a good hot meal and ale. Working  a bit on new arrows and after a while he got tired enough to actually lay down and fall into a light sleep.

However his sleep was rudely interrupted by knocking on the door. Hard and as if the person outside was in a hurry or some panic state. He groaned as he stared at the door. Who the hell would come in the middle of the night? He barely had people coming in the day let alone that they would stand knocking on his door at night. Whoever it was better had a damn good reason to wake him up like thi- He frowned hearing the voice coming through the door. The yell of his name and he knew the voice well enough to know who it belonged too. ‘Sassa?’ What the hell was she doing here in the middle of the night? She had just left him a few hour ago and he did not expect her back this soon. But if she was here then… was something wrong? He hopped out of bed and was about to walk to the door when her voice reached him again. ’I need to talk to you, it’s important, and my friend Thora is with me.’ He stopped in his track.

What could be so important that she had to rush here on this late hour and why would she bring a friend with her? If this was that kind of thing that girls did of showing their man of then he could hardly say he was amused. But he knew Sassa better than that and she did seem… or at least sounded alarmed. He groaned again and quickly put some pants on not bothering to put on a shirt as he wanted to be quick and didn’t want to let her and whoever she took with her wait for to long, before he made his way to the door and opened it.

The cold from outside hit his chest as he looked at Sassa with still slightly tired eyes. But the tired feeling soon disappeared when he saw her face. He was still slightly confused on what the matter was but he forgot about that seeing that Sassa looked as if she could burst into tears any minute. "I know its late, but this is important, can we please come inside." She said. He let out a hum and just then looked at her friend. A light going up in his head. Wait he knew that girl, if he remembered correctly she had been his dancing partner on the harvest feast. What had been a really good and fun moment on that night. Seemed Kattegat was a small place after all. He gave a nod and moved aside so they could come in.

Realising it had to be very important for the both of them to come here now. But it also made him worried and a bit alarmed. Especially with the way Sassa her eyes were tearing up. However he would not jump to conclusions and stay calm till he knew what was going on. As soon as they were inside he closed the door behind them. Locking the cold outside. He looked at them and mentioned to the seats around the fire. ”Take a seat.” He said as he walked over to his stack of fire wood. As the fire was already starting to dim down. He threw some bricks on it and made sure the fire got started again, before he sat down and looked at the both of them. His eyes going to Thora. Now that he thought of it… He never got her name. His attention went however quickly back towards his love. ”What happened?”
@Sassa Odinsdóttir & @Thora Haraldsdóttir
Back to top Go down

Thora Haraldsdóttir
Thora Haraldsdóttir
Shield maiden

PROFIELMessages : 150
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Uddevalla

PostSubject: Re: The talk- Thora & Arngeir The talk- Thora & Arngeir  EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 12:43 am

Thora has only heard good things about Arngeir from Sassa, but she knows no man will like hearing that another has kissed their woman. Before leaving her house with Sassa; she’s armed herself like she’s going to war. She isn’t carrying a shield, but she has a small knife concealed at her back, an ax on her right hip, and her sword on her left hip. She’s given Sassa a small knife to conceal, too. She doesn’t know where Arngeir lives and so she walks alongside Sassa, letting her friend lead the way. Thora is finally calm. Sassa’s news had felt like a physical blow but she’s finally managed to calm herself during their walk. She should not care if Björn Ironsides kisses a woman, not when she’s kissed Ubbe. Not when she’s thought about the feel of Ubbe’s lips on hers, the taste of sweet ale on his breath and the warmth of his arms around her waist, pinning her in place against a pillar at the harvest feast.

She pushes those steadying thoughts aside as they reach one of the farms, and Sassa looks like her heart is breaking as she looks over at Thora. Thora isn’t great at comforting others, not the way Sassa is, and her heart aches at the fear on her friend’s face. ”It’ll be alright. Better he hears it from you than someone else.” Her voice is soft, a soothing murmur, and she offers Sassa a small smile as she knocks on the door. It takes a few moments for Arngeir to respond, but considering it’s the middle of the night that’s to be expected. Thora recognizes Arngeir with a jolt as he opens the door, and acknowledges the recognition with a slight raise of her eyebrows. He’s been a good dance partner, polite and charming, and her impression was that he seemed like a good man. She only hopes it’s true. She follows Sassa into the house, but doesn’t sit when Arngeir tells them to have a seat.

She stays standing behind Sassa, arms crossed over her chest, her face a nearly unreadable mask of calm. Thora shifts her weight and uncrosses her arms, resting one hand on Sassa’s shoulder and squeezing it reassuringly. She’s here more to support Sassa, to offer a further explanation once Sassa tells him what happened, and to accept the blame that lies with her. She wants to make a joke, to break the tension in the air, but for once, she holds her tongue.
Back to top Go down

Sassa Odinsdóttir
Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The talk- Thora & Arngeir The talk- Thora & Arngeir  EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 2:47 am

Sassa still felt like her heart was going to explode out of her chest any second. Thora's words ”It’ll be alright. Better he hears it from you than someone else.” do very little to keep her calm. All she can think about is him reacting badly, and throwing them out of the house when he lets them in. Sassa was sure she was just over reacting, well she hoped so. Arngeir was a good man, he would listen. Thora and him would not get into a fight. These were the things she kept telling herself as she heard him moving around and coming to the door. As Arngeir opens the door she is greeted with his bare chest, and in any other situation she would blush because of it. However her mind was not on how good his body looked and how sexy he looked when he just woke up. No she needed to focus on the task as hand. She had to tell him what had happened so he heard it from her like Thora said.

Arngeir had let out a small hum and motioned them to go inside, Sassa watched as he stepped to the side and let them go in first, shutting the door once they were all inside. Her nerves were never worse now that they were inside. Now that it was all about to happen, but she did her best to stay calm. Arngeir motioned to the fire and said ”Take a seat.” to them, and Sassa did as she was told very quickly. Sitting down and playing with her hands in her lap. His attention is all on her now as he says ”What happened?” To her. Sassa takes a deep breath as she feels Thora lay her hands on her shoulders. Trying to help comfort her,and it does just a little bit. It helps her calm down just a bit. Enough to be able to talk with out messing up."On my way home from leaving you, I saw Bjorn Ironside outside of the manner all alone." she said first before taking a deep breath. She had to stay calm so she could tell him what happened. "He looked upset and drunk, so I went over to see if he was okay. I hadn't known what had happened at the feast yet, so I was worried as to why he was outside getting drunk. I didn't know what he had fought with Ubbe about yet..." she said next pausing a moment before going on.

"I've known him for years, and viewed him as a friend, so I wanted to stay and help him feel better. We started talking, and some how Bjorn misunderstood why I was there. He thought I was there for something other then a friend checking up on a friend." she said before biting her lip and looking him in the eye for the first time. "I hadn't know that until...until he kissed me. I rejected him and told him I was with someone as soon as I realized what he was doing." she said next before a few tears broke free. "He got angry that I rejected him, and then he threw a shipping box in his angry and told me to leave. I had been so scared, I thought he was going to hurt me. I had never seen Bjorn that mad before, ever." she said as more tears started to fall. "It might have been my fault too, I made him misunderstand. I might have worded things wrong, or done things I would have with Ubbe or Hvitserk that wouldn't have been misunderstood, and led him on. But I hadn't meant to Arngeir. I was just trying to give him my attention, to show him that I cared as a friend. Not make him think I wanted him! And because of that I think I lost his friendship too. I think he hates me." She said rubbing her eyes. Willing the tears away. "I'm so sorry, we are together, and I let myself be in a situation like that. I was too stupid to see the signs and realize that he was not thinking in a friendly manner. I'm so stupid Arngeir." she said rubbing her eyes more. More and more tears were falling now.

"Please forgive me..I will never do something so dumb again. I'll be more careful from now on. You can even give me rules, so I know what is wrong and not appropriate...My mother never taught me these things. Everything I know is from Thora and now you. We only came this late because I wanted to tell you sooner then later. I'm so so sorry." she said the last part reaching out her hand toward him after she removed them from her face. She wanted to touch him, for him to hold her and kiss her. Tears still falling down her face. Sassa waited to see what he said. To see how he would reach to her words.

Back to top Go down

Arngeir Mordsson
Arngeir Mordsson
Viking

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The talk- Thora & Arngeir The talk- Thora & Arngeir  EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 7:30 am

It did not pass him how Sassa’s friend and his former dancing partner placed a hand on his love’s shoulder. It seemed Sassa was nervous about whatever she needed to tell him. But in his mind he could not see what would be so bad that she had to be nervous about telling him. Maybe it was because he couldn’t think really straight jet because he had just woken up and still needed to get back into reality. If he wasn’t dreaming this, for he still found it odd for her to come here in the middle of the night. Why could it not have waited till the next day? Morning? He always stood up early to get to work and Sassa knew this, so she could have waited till then? But then again if she was here now and with his head clearing from the sleep it must be really important what she had to say. Had her mother found out about the two of them? Had her mother ordered her to stop seeing him? Just the thought of that made him uncomfortable and he sat up a bit more, leaning forward and letting his arms rest on his legs as he waited for his love to start speaking.

As she started he was already confused on what she was telling him. Cause he did not see why it mattered that she had seen one of Ragnar’s sons outside the manor. In his mind that would be a normal thing. But he did not question it as he was sure it soon would become clear to him when she was trying to tell him. With every word leaving her sweet mouth he paid more and more attention to what she was saying. His eyes narrowing when she said Ironside had misunderstood why she was there and somewhere he had a feeling he already knew where this story was headed. A flame of anger already boiling up inside him as he stared at her. His eyes darkening just a bit at the thought of what might have happened. And what was playing in his mind he did not like, at all. He soon looked down at his hands as he folded them together and squeezed hard. So hard that his knuckles were becoming right. So… That scumbag had kissed his lady.

Even though he did hear what she was saying after that, it was slightly on the background. One he did not like the fact that he had kissed Sassa. Of course not her lips were his, or so he had thought. And he was angry for that, not towards her however. He believed she had pulled back and refused him. She was too innocent for her own good. He groaned a bit, what made him most angry was the fact that a Grown man with such a high status who… Was known to get along well with the ladies, would have thrown a box. To her? Or just in anger? He did not know, but it did not matter apparently it really had startled his love and… That was what he hated most of all. He groaned again taking a deep breath, trying to calm himself from all the frustration he was keeping inside. Trying not to stand up and throw his seat through the place. He knew she had her hand reached out to him, but he did not react. To frustrated to even consider taking that hand.

He stayed silent for a while, not looking at neither of both girls sitting in front of him. Collecting his thoughts as he suddenly sat back and through his head back staring at the ceiling as he ran a hand over his head. ”You are just to innocent.” And that was beautiful, however Naïve and dangerous as well. Especially with men, of course they would take it the other way around. That was all a man could think of mostly when a beautiful woman ‘presented’ her to him. He honestly didn’t know how well what to say or what to do. But he knew one thing. ”I’m going to smash his face in.” Those words slipped over his lips. More saying it to himself then to the two girls. He did not care how high or mighty Ironside was. If he ever passed him, he would have a little ‘talk.’ He sighed and looked back straight, before he looked back at Sassa.

He took a breath and groaned one last time. Staring in her eyes it made him calm down. Seeing how truly sorry she was, sad and… Even seeming to him lost. Was she afraid she would lose him over something like this. ”It wasn’t your fault.” Though he could not say he wasn’t angry. But he would blame Ironside, being a man himself he understood well why he did what he did. Especially knowing he was drunk. But if he knew Sassa then he would have realized that she was to innocent for something like that. He cracked his knuckles and looked away again. Ironside was going to get it, for Argneir was not a man to just forget.
Back to top Go down

Thora Haraldsdóttir
Thora Haraldsdóttir
Shield maiden

PROFIELMessages : 150
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Uddevalla

PostSubject: Re: The talk- Thora & Arngeir The talk- Thora & Arngeir  EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 3:36 pm

Thora is tense but she hides it well. There's a reason she's armed herself like she's going to battle, and that's because Thora doesn't trust men. She'd been married before she came to Kattegat, married and brutalized, savaged by a man who took his drunken frustrations out on her. He'd hidden her weapons and left her defenseless, left her a prisoner in her own home and a slave to his fists and his lusts. And then she'd come to Kattegat and met Ubbe, and for some reason she trusted him and he was kind to her. She'd known Bjorn disliked her, felt his glare like the weight of a threat from across the training field almost daily, and used his hatred of her as motivation to train harder and become even stronger. She would never be defenseless again, and she would never let Sassa be defenseless, either. Not if there was anything she could do about it. But then when Bjorn had defended her at the feast--after she'd danced with Arngeir, her next partner had been much more drunk and much less polite--she'd thought they finally reached an understanding.

And in some ways, she did understand. She saw the pain beneath his surface, and although she didn't know why, pain was something Thora understood. Pain and fear and loneliness, those things transcended their earlier misunderstandings. They understood each other. But what she hadn't expected was the rage in his eyes, the jealousy when he found her with Ubbe after he left her feeling so vulnerable. And as always, Ubbe was there to make her stronger, to make her feel like herself again. He was too good of a man for the twisted situation they found themselves in. Thora realized she didn't understand Bjorn as well as she thought when he pulled his ax out on Ubbe. But she pushes those thoughts aside, and clears her throat as Arngeir assures Sassa it isn't her fault. She can see he's angry, and Thora hates anger in men. It makes her feel vulnerable, like they're going to attack her at any moment, but his anger is to be expected. He's just found out another man took advantage of his woman. His anger isn't directed at them, at least, and for that she's thankful.

It allows her to relax the slightest bit, to clear her throat when Arngeir is finished speaking. "It's my fault, mine and Bjorn's. I'm the reason for the fight at the harvest feast, but he should be man enough to control his own actions." She shrugs, her green eyes sliding between Sassa and Arngeir before she continues quickly. "I'll fix things. But for now, if you want me to leave, I will." She looks between the two of them, squeezing Sassa's shoulder gently. She doesn't want to intrude on their conversation, and she's clearly an outsider here. She would be more reluctant to leave them if Arngeir's anger had been directed at Sassa, but it seems reserved solely for Bjorn, and probably for her now, too. She deserves it, though, and she's strong enough to face the consequences. She wonders if Ubbe has spoken to his brother yet. She can talk to him first, see if he has a read on Bjorn, and then go talk to the man in question. At least she should have some idea of what she's walking in to.
Back to top Go down

Sassa Odinsdóttir
Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The talk- Thora & Arngeir The talk- Thora & Arngeir  EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 3:32 pm

Sassa had been watching Arngeir  the whole time she told him what had happened. She could see that the more words left her mouth and more anger he got about the whole thing. He held hims hands in his lap until his hands turned white from the presser, his eyes got darker, more intense as he understood why she had come to him in the middle of the night with her bestfriend. Sassa was worried he was mad at her too. That he would blame her and push her away. She hear him groan and let out many angry breaths of air, and when she reached her hand out toward him, he didn't take it. That worried her more, that he was too mad at her to touch her of course. Then he got quite, and wouldn't even look at her or Thora. Sassa wanted to know what he was thinking, what he was feeling in that moment more then anything. She watched as he sat back and then ran his hands over his face before he finally spoke. ”You are just to innocent.” were his words to her. She agreed with him, and if he didn't push her away, she wanted him to take away every inch of her innocents and now. She wanted to become his fully so nothing like this could ever happen again, so people knew she belonged to him. Sassa would make sure that she told him that too, her mother be damned.

The next words to leave her Arngeir's mouth worried her, but she made sure not to comment. ”I’m going to smash his face in.” he had said. She knew he had the right to feel those things, but she hoped that they wouldn't really fight. That would make matters worse she was sure. She watched him for a while. He groaned again before finally looking at her again. ”It wasn’t your fault.” he says and Sassa finally feels more at easy, less scared and stressed. If he didn't think it was her fault then he wouldn't leave her. The words made a few tears come out just in her happiness. She was about to reach out toward him again when she heard Throa speak behind her. "It's my fault, mine and Bjorn's. I'm the reason for the fight at the harvest feast, but he should be man enough to control his own actions." she heard her friend say and she wondered how those words were about to change the situation. "I'll fix things. But for now, if you want me to leave, I will." she said next and that made Sassa turn around to look at her friend.

Was she worried that Arngeir was going to be mad at her now too? She was sure that Thora had to be tired too, and she wanted to talk to Arngeir alone a bit as well. However she didn't want her friend to leave thinking everything was her fault. It wasn't, and Thora should know that. Bjorn had acted wrong a few times in his drunkenness now. It wasn't all on her. She still had a few tears that had escaped her eyes running down as she looked up at Thora and then looked back at her man."This is a complicated situation I know, but Thora is my best friend.Please keep that in mind. That is why I brought her. Because she is involved, and because she is my friend.." she told him before looking at Thora again."This means so much to me, that you came here with me and helped me with all this. Please don't be so hard on yourself. The fault lies more with Bjorn then it does with you...You can stay if you like..unless Arngeir says other wise... but I would like to talk to Arngeir a while longer." she tells her before getting up and hugging her. She was trying to show her love in case Arngeir did get mad at her. Sassa hoped he wouldn't be rude, and get mad at her too. He could tell her to leave if he wanted too, but Sassa never would.

Now that Sassa was standing, she slowly made her way toward Arngeir. Approaching him almost like you would a scared animal. Not wanting to upset him, and needing his touch more then he knew. Once she was close she took his hand in her own and held it tightly before looking at him for a moment before moving his hands out of the way and climbing onto his lap and forcing a hug on him. Digging her head into his shoulder and snuggling close to him. She just needed to be close, to hold him for a moment to feel more better. Sassa wanted him to erase all the touches Bjorn had done to her body away. To replace them with his own.  She was so happy he wasn't mad at her."I'm sorry." she whispered one more time into his neck as she held onto him more. Hopefully this wasn't too awkward for Thora.

Back to top Go down

Arngeir Mordsson
Arngeir Mordsson
Viking

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The talk- Thora & Arngeir The talk- Thora & Arngeir  EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 5:58 pm

The news that they had brought did hit him like a rock. Though he wasn’t totally sure if he was more angry about the kiss or about the way Björn ironside had reacted to rejection. He trusted Sassa and couldn’t be mad at her. Though the thought of the kiss did make him want to throw up in some way. He would just not think back about it and hoped he would and could forget about it. As if it had never happened. But what would happen if he saw the man who actually had planted his lips on his love. It was not unusual for Vikings to chare a woman and he knew well that he would not have minded it. But only if the woman and the men agreed. Frankly he did not feel like sharing his woman with… Well ironside. He had heard a lot about the man and yes had respect to some level. But he did not know the man personally and that said. Stories could be real different then the real thing.

The thoughts about it soon got pulled away as his attention moved to Thora. The girl he had once met on the feast. Danced with had some fun with and flirted a bit. Seemed like a whole other life then. And now she was sitting here in his home. Seeming slightly uncomfortable. His eyes narrowed just slightly as he got a more serious look in his eyes. Listening to her words, his frustration boiled up a bit more. "It's my fault, mine and Bjorn's. I'm the reason for the fight at the harvest feast, but he should be man enough to control his own actions." He knew about the fight and had wondered what it had been about. Jet it did not matter and she was right a man like him should be able to control his own actions. Take a hold of the situation. "I'll fix things. But for now, if you want me to leave, I will." He stared at her for a while. How would she fix things? Did she have a plan? What had happened could not be fixed. She could only try to make sure it did not happen again.

He watched her as she looked between him and Sassa. Before his eyes moved back to his love as she spoke. “This is a complicated situation I know, but Thora is my best friend. Please keep that in mind. That is why I brought her. Because she is involved, and because she is my friend.." It was more than just a complicated situation alone… ‘Woman are complicated.’ He thought seeing the look Sassa gave him. He sighed lightly. "This means so much to me, that you came here with me and helped me with all this. Please don't be so hard on yourself. The fault lies more with Bjorn then it does with you...You can stay if you like… unless Arngeir says otherwise... but I would like to talk to Arngeir a while longer." He was getting to tired for this.

He looked at Thora as Sassa stood. Going to say something but then his attention got pulled away from the friend to his own love. He watched her in silent as she seemed so scared to get close to him. Was she worried he would do something to her? If he wanted to do that he would already have done it. Guess maybe she did not know him that well at all. Then again no one could prepare for a situation like this. His body tensed just slightly as she moved his arms away. Pulling him into a hug as she sat down on his lap. But he soon relaxed feeling how tightly she was holding him and soon enough he placed warm around her. Pulling her a bit closer to him. His hand slowly sliding down her back, before it went up again. More than being angry he should think about how she would feel… had felt. His hand slowly moved up to her head as he lightly patted her. Whispering a light ‘it’s okay’ back. Before he looked at Thora.

Well what to do with her? Well… ”You can stay.” He would not turn this woman away either as she’s so important to the one on his lap. And it was late, she had done nothing wrong to him either. They both could stay the night if they pleased. Though he might not be able to sleep anymore.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: The talk- Thora & Arngeir The talk- Thora & Arngeir  Empty

Back to top Go down
The talk- Thora & Arngeir
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1