Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

PROFIELMessages : 103
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Kattegat

A friend in need -Björn Ragnarsson Empty
PostSubject: A friend in need -Björn Ragnarsson A friend in need -Björn Ragnarsson EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 3:58 pm

Sassa had just finished spending a wonderful day with Arngeir. They had spent the day together working on his farm. Him teaching her teaching her how to do all kind of things. From taking care of her new puppies to getting the ground ready for the coming winter season. She loved spending time with him more than anything in the world. Sassa was so grateful to have met him after the feast. They had spent almost every day together since then. Even if it was just for a few hours when she could get away from her mother. Luckily her mother still had no idea what was going on. No idea that her daughter wasn’t going training in the woods, but seeking off to spend time with her secret man. Not that he would be a secret forever.  Just until it was the right moment, and they were ready to take themselves to the next level. To become public and tell the village that she was his was a big step, and though Sassa was already ready. She wanted to make sure they didn’t move to quickly. Plus once that happened she would have to move out and away from her controlling mother. Something that wouldn't happen without drama she was sure.

Walking down the Path from Arngeir’s farm to her home Sassa saw something, or well someone else was outside, just outside of the manor, by the Great Hall. Bjorn Ironside was sitting outside with what appeared to be a cup in his hand. She wondered what he was doing outside all by himself. From the looks of it he was drinking, most likely ale. It was a weird image to see him all alone. Seeing as he was always with at least one of his brothers or another Viking. Deciding that getting home could wait a little bit longer she made her way toward his resting forum. Hoping he wouldn’t mind he stoping over to see him. Sure she wasn’t as close to him as the other brothers, but Sassa still considered Bjorn to be a good friend of hers. He has always been kind to her, defeating her from Ivar at the feast for instance. Besides Arngeir knew she was close to the princes of Kattegat. So he shouldn’t mind that she decided to stop and see what Bjorn was up to. At least she hoped he wouldn't mind. Sassa didn't want to do anything to upset her dear Arngeir.

When she approached him she made sure to make her presence to him early. She didn’t want to startle a skilled fighter as Bjorn. That would be very foolish to do. “Hello Bjorn” she said at first before she walked the rest of the steps to stop in front of him. Smiling down at him she continued to speak. “What are you doing out here all alone?”  She asked him. She hoped he was okay. For now that she was standing in front of him she could see that he had, had a few cups to drink. As she waited for his answer she  wondered if maybe he and ivar got in a fight again. Or if queen Aslug did something to annoy him. She knew those were the two people that normally made him angry and annoyed him. Or maybe it had to do with the fight he got into with Ubbe. Sassa had already left the feast by the time it happened, and honestly wasn't sure what had happened to make the two brothers fight. She had been spending all her free time with Arngeir that she hadn't gone to see the Princes in some days again.The last time they spoke had been at the feast before she went home. She hoped he wouldn't be upset with her absents again, but he most likely hadn't even noticed.  " Do you want any company? I'm all yours if you do, until you get sick of me anyways!” She said to him next. She made sure to give him a gentle smile, wanting him to see that she was very much being genuine with him. That she really did care, and was a bit worried about him.

Maybe if she stayed and talked to him for a bit she could help him feel better. Plus if her mother got upset with her coming home late she would just say she was talking to Bjorn and her mother would leave her alone. Knowing that they were friends and being excited her child was talking to one of the princes.The shear thought of her mother getting all excited over nothing made Sassa want to roll her eyes. She couldn't wait to tell her that she already belonged to another man, to her wonderful Arngeir.
@Björn Ragnarsson Hope this is okay!!
Back to top Go down

Björn Ragnarsson
Björn Ragnarsson
Huskarl

PROFIELMessages : 475
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title : Ironside

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need -Björn Ragnarsson A friend in need -Björn Ragnarsson EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 5:22 pm

He was just staring. Staring into the distance at nothing in particular. A deer would’ve been able to walk pass by him and he wouldn’t even have noticed.  The cup of ale in his hands went up to his mouth almost automatically. He’d been avoiding everyone for the past few days. Björn didn’t wanted to see anybody. Not his brother, and definitely not Thora. He inhaled deeply and rubbed with his finger over the side of his head. It was like the headache from his hangover hadn’t disappeared the past few days. It was like there was living a tornado on the inside of his head. And a thunderstorm in his heart. He took another sip from his cup. What was he supposed to do? He had no motivation. Not to sit on the throne of his father, not to talk to the people from Kattegat, not to go hunting.. nothing. Apart from pain and misery there wasn’t anything left in his body.

Björn didn’t knew how much time there had passed since he sat there. But when he heard someone calling his name, it was the first time he thought about it. Were it minutes? Hours? Slowly he turned his head, to check who had been calling his name. It was Sassa. ”What are you doing out here all alone?” Björn frowned his forehead as he stared at her. What was he doing? ”Sitting, I guess.” He answered with a raw voice. And when he thought about it, he started to laugh. Softly. Drunk. It was a miserable laugh, like he was laughing at his own problems. Björn emptied his cup and threw it away. ”Do you want any company? I’m all yours if you do, until you get sick of me anyways.” He saw the gentle smile on her face and he returned her one all the same. All mine?” He asked her and raised an eyebrow. ”How could I say no to that?” he chuckled softly and found his feet. Björn took a step forward until he stood right in front of her. He towered above her, and he couldn’t help to think how fragile she was. ”There are plenty things we can do before I get bored of you.” He asked, his voice suddenly a lot softer. For a moment he wondered where this was going. He was well aware that the alcohol was flowing generously through his veins. As well as he knew that it was easy to take a wrong step. But who was he fooling? There was nobody he needed to answer to. And the person he wanted to answer to had chosen for someone else. For his brother. Björn tilted his head and took another deep breath. It was all up to her.

Last edited by Björn Ragnarsson on Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://concretewalls.tumblr.com/

Sassa Odinsdóttir
Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need -Björn Ragnarsson A friend in need -Björn Ragnarsson EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 6:07 pm

Sassa had noticed that it had taken him some time to answer her greeting, almost as if he hadn't heard her at all. It wasn't until she asked him why he was outside all alone did he look to her. When the great Björn Ragnarsson looked at her, Sassa could already tell he was drunk, and he hadn't even spoken to her yet. ”Sitting, I guess.” was his reply to her first question."I see. she simply said. Trying her best not to frown, Sassa decided in her mind in that moment she would stay with her dear friend until she was able to help him feel better. For whatever was bothering him had to be something pretty bad. She hadn't seen him in a state like this in some time. Not since the the things that had happened with Thorunn anyways. Sassa hoped that whatever Bjorn had been fighting with Ubbe about hadn't been the cause of this as well. For she would be disappointed in Ubbe for leaving his brother in a state like this. If she had any siblings and she fought with them, whatever the reason, she would never let them be upset like this alone. It just wouldn't be right in her mind. She watched as he drank the rest of his cup empty and then threw it to the side. The action made her bite her lip just a bit.

She smiled as she heard Bjorn speaking again. ”All mine?” he said to her first. Sassa just nodded her head before he spoke again ”How could I say no to that?” Bjorn said to her as he stood up and made his way to her. Sassa just smiled a big smile to him as she had her arms ready to grab at him in case he fell. She could tell by the way he was moving that he had quite a bit to drink. When he stopped right in front of her she crannied her head back to look up at his face. She couldn't help but see the emotions that stormed through his eyes as he looked at him before saying ”I guess there are plenty things we can do before I get bored of you.” Sassa smiled a large smile at him when he said that. Seemingly unaware to the double meaning that could have come from a statement such as that. She was just glad that he was taking her up on his offer of company. This way she could help him feel better, and maybe even get him to give her more than a polite smile in return.

Reaching forward she grabbed one of his hands in a friendly manner and smiled up at him. " Good, well I'm here until you tell me to leave! For whatever you need!" she says at first before giving his hand a gentle squeeze. Sassa wanted to give him a hug, it would be what she would do with Ubbe or Hvitserk. However she knew she wasn't as close with Bjorn, and didn't want him to get the wrong idea. She was here as a friend after all, and very much loved her sweet Arngeir! " So what would you like to do? We could go inside and talk or stay out here? Maybe we could get some water in us as well." she said next, making sure to say water instead of ale. Bjorn seemed to have more than enough in his system for the two of them. More Ale might make him sick, and the water would help with the hangover he was most likely going to have in the morning when he woke up the next day. Maybe she was misguiding how much he had to drink, but she knew for certain he was drunk at the moment.

She wanted to ask him what was bugging him, but she also didn't want to upset him right off the bat and have him send her away before she even had a chance to make him feel better. Sassa made a mental note to herself that she would have to speak to Ubbe about this all later. That she should have maybe come and found out what in the world they two of them had fought about sooner. That way she would know if that was what was bugging poor Bjorn, or if it was something else completely. She hoped that he would open up to her about what was bugging him, but she also wasn't going to be foolish and try and push him into talking about it. That could only make the situation worse, and Sassa didn't want to be the reason he become more upset than the way she found him. She wouldn't be a good friend if she did that to him.

@Björn Ragnarsson Just had to reply!
Back to top Go down

Björn Ragnarsson
Björn Ragnarsson
Huskarl

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need -Björn Ragnarsson A friend in need -Björn Ragnarsson EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 2:35 pm

”I see.” She said softly, and Björn chuckled again. Sassa was biting her lip as he threw away his cup of ale. Björn’s eyebrows frowned as he saw her do that. He found his feet and stepped closer towards her, listening how she was almost offering herself to him. Multiple thoughts passed his mind, and he couldn’t make any sense of it. So he just started to play along with the game he thought she was playing. And by the looks of she was ready to make some moves. The smile on her face just widened up with everything he said. He felt her warm hand closing up around his, and immediately looked for her eyes. She was staring right back at him. ”Good well I’m here until you tell me to leave! For whatever you need.” Björn looked down to his hand as she squeezed it. Gently he gave her some pressure in return. For a moment he did not know what to say, he was only able to stare at her. At her long, blond hair, at her bright eyes that radiated gentleness. In a strange way she brought him safety and most of all confirmation. Sassa gave him more confirmation that he had ever gotten from Thora. She wanted to be there for him. She put everything to the side to make sure he was alright. And it made him weak. ”So what would you like to do? We could go inside and talk or stay out here? Maybe we could get some water in us as well.” Björn listened to what she said, but not really. He raised his hand that she was holding and brought him up to his face. With his lips he stroke over the top of her hand, barely touching here. Her smell made him long for more. ”Are you afraid of me?” He whispered and looked her straight into the eyes.

And then he grabbed her hand decently and guided her closer towards the back of the manor. They were beneath a little shed, surrounded by big wooden boxes that were used to transport material from Kattegat to other villages. Björn took place on one of those boxes, leaning backwards until his back was against the wall of the manor. He was still holding one of her hands, and smiled at her in a reassuring way. He wanted to care for her just as she wanted to care for him. But the alcohol in his veins made his definition of ‘caring’ slightly different. ”Please come sit with me.” He said and held his other hand open for hers, not paying attention to her body language. She had given him free game, right? She wanted to do anything to help him? When he had both her hands in his, he pulled her towards him. When she was close enough he placed his hands on her hips and guided her onto his lap, her face towards his. Björn inhaled deeply and stroke her hair of her shoulder. ”I have never seen you from this close before.” He whispered and a smile of relieve appeared on his lips. She brought calmness in the storm that was raging on the inside of his body.

Back to top Go down

Sassa Odinsdóttir
Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need -Björn Ragnarsson A friend in need -Björn Ragnarsson EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 3:52 pm

Sassa smiled brightly at Bjorn as she felt him squeeze her hand back in return. He was simply staring at her for some time, and she began to worry about his drunkness, that he was so drunk he was zoning out on her. She hoped that wasn't the case for he wouldn't remember their conversations in the morning and maybe he would still be upset as well. She just really needed to get some water into his system. Then he would start to sober up, maybe some food would help him out too. Still looking at him with a gentle smile she felt Bjorn raise her hand up in his own to his mouth. Running his lips over the top of her hand, just barely touching her skin. For some reason this action made her blush a little and look down away from his face. Sassa wasn't sure what had made him do something like that, but she quickly put those thought to the side when she heard him speak again. ”Are you afraid of me?” Bjorn had asked her. Confused, her eyes shot back up to his face before shaking her head no at him. "What! No, of course not silly!" she said to him with another smile gracing her face.

Why in the world would he think she was scared of him? That must be why he did that to her hand. To make her feel more at ease with him. What was bugging him really must be bad, if Bjorn was worried she was afraid of him. Sure she didn't want to be on the other end of his sword on a battle field, the idea of that scared her. However Bjorn himself did not. He was her friend, she had known him for years. Soon Bjorn was brining her from her thoughts as he gently pulled her to a new destination. It appeared that he wanted to go somewhere more private. What he wanted to talk about must have been something very personal. Sassa looked around as he took her to the back of the manor. It looked to be the area where things were stored for shipments. It was somewhere she had never seen before that was for sure. She watched as he sat down on one of the boxes before leaning back against the wall. One of her hands still in his own as he spoke again. ”Please come sit with me.” Bjorn had said as he held his other hand out to her.

He seems so open to her, and much more calm than he had been when she first saw him on the steps. So she was slowly making him feel better already. Smiling she put her other hand into his, figuring he wanted to make sure she got on the box without falling or something like that. She felt Bjorn slowly pull her toward himself before he let go of her hands and pulled her onto his lap. Placing her in a way that they were looking at each other in the eyes. This new action made Sassa feel a little bit nervous, and more nervous as he leaned in and breath deeply. Moving her hair to her back as he spoke to her again, making her realize she had been pretty quite. ”I have never seen you from this close before.” Bjorn said to her with a smile, one that she could see reached his eyes. Very different from the ones he had been giving her before." Thats because you are normally very busy when I am around. Plus any time I come over Ubbe or Hvitserk drag me away to spend time with them!" Sassa said with a small smile as she looked to the side for a moment before looking back at him. This was the most time she had ever spent with him alone she realized.

Sassa also watched him relax even more than and tired to fight back the uncomfortable feeling she was feeling. She has sat on Ubbe's or Hvitserk's laps before over the years,more when they were children than at this age. However even so it had never been in this position, and it never had this type of feeling attached to it before. When they had held her on their laps it had been for comfort when she had gotten hurt, or when there hadn't been enough seats for everyone. This, this felt different to Sassa, but she guessed Bjorn was a different kind of person, maybe this was the way he wanted to talk. So even though she was feeling a bit uncomfortable Sassa tried to push those feeling aside, for Bjorn seemed to be feeling better. That was the main reason she had stopped from going home, to make her good friend feel better and get over whatever was bugging him. So she decided to try and shift herself around to get more comfy, but stopped when she saw Bjorn have a strange look cross his face. Maybe she had hurt him!" Sorry, I was trying to get more comfortable. I hope I didn't hurt you!"she said looking at him in concern.

@Björn Ragnarsson omg I can't
Back to top Go down

Björn Ragnarsson
Björn Ragnarsson
Huskarl

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need -Björn Ragnarsson A friend in need -Björn Ragnarsson EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:28 pm

She wasn’t afraid of him. He thought once again when Sassa took place on his lap, one leg on each side of his body. Björn inhaled deeply, his broad chest rose up and down. How was it possible that he had never noticed her kindness before? They knew each other for years. He knew about her dreams and about her passions. But while he was looking at her, he realized he didn’t knew her. Was this the reason why Hvitserk and Ubbe always wanted to spend so much time with her? Why they were talking about her even when she was long gone? A strange feeling of regret climbed up his spine, but Björn tried to ignore it. She was here now, comforting him, giving herself over to him. And by the look on her face, the easiness she gave in with.. it only told him that she was liking this all the same. Björn moved his hands from her hips to her hair, and stroke it out of the way to give her a better look. She was gorgeous. How did he never notice that before? ”That’s because you are normally very busy when I am around. Plus any time I come over Ubbe and Hvitserk drag me away to spend time with me.” Björn laughed at her words, a soft laugh that made his body tremble. He stared at the smile on her face and raised his eyebrows. ”Now I realize why.” He answered. ”You are so good to me, Sassa.” He sighed softly. ”I am starting to think that Ubbe and Hvitserk do not want to share you with me.” Björn moved his lower body, moving Sassa along with his movements. ”Because they knew how much I would like it. You.”

Björn was truly relaxing beneath her weight on his lap. She brought him this safety that he hadn’t felt since Phorunn had left. She brought him this safety that he wanted so badly from Thora.. But the only thing she was able to give him was misery. Sassa on the other hand.. The girl moved her lower body, trying to get comfortable on his lap. Björn closed his eyes for a second and slightly leaned back his head. ”Sorry, I was trying to get more comfortable. I hope I didn’t hurt you.” Björn opened his eyes, tried to swallow away the desire that was growing. ”You are not hurting me Sassa.” He said. His voice was lowered, more rough than before. ”I want you to feel comfortable.” Björn pushed his hips forward, grabbed her upper legs and pulled her closer. His eyebrows frowned, sunken in thoughts and desire. With one hand he grabbed hers, and guided it to the back of his neck. Her skin felt warm on his, and he was eager to feel more of it. And then he just couldn’t help himself anymore. Björn stared into her eyes, and eventually to her lips. With a deep breath he leaned in to her, placing his lips on hers. His hands went to her lower back, pulling her body as close to his as possible. He wanted all the space between them gone. He wanted the clothes gone. He just wanted to be gone.

Back to top Go down

Sassa Odinsdóttir
Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need -Björn Ragnarsson A friend in need -Björn Ragnarsson EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 5:44 pm

Sassa felt herself light up with joy when she heard Bjorn laugh and saw him smile. She was so glad that she was helping him out. That the sad Bjorn she had found was replaced by a happy,smiling, laughing Bjorn in his place. Sassa wanted her friend to look this way more often. Bjorn was always so serious looking when she saw him. It was very nice to see this side of him. A relaxed carefree side that seemed to be drown in all his hard work and sadness. It made Sassa wish that she had tried to speak to him sooner. If she had made more of an effort to become his friend sooner, than maybe she could have helped him become this happy before. ”Now I realize why.” she heard Bjorn say at first, followed by ”You are so good to me, Sassa.” that made her shake her head no. She didn't think that was true at all. She was just trying her best to be a good friend to him. Like she would do with Ubbe or Hvitserk. Bjorn deserved good friends just like his brother did, and if she could be that to him she would do her very best! Maybe after this night was over they would be close like she was with her brothers.

Sassa found herself liking that idea of being good friends with someone such as Bjorn. " When I am here with you now, and they will just have to get over it and share me anyway if that is the case!" she said with a small smile. Finally addressing what he had said about his brothers. Sassa hoped that he was wrong and that his brothers didn't try to keep her away from him for some reason. She didn't think that was the case, but it was true. Any time she came over to see them, one of them would drag her off to go do something else the moment they saw her. Until now she figured it was to keep Ivar from speaking to her or saying something rude to keep her away again, but what if it really had been to keep her away from Bjorn? That was something she would have to think on at another time. When she wasn't busy trying to comfort her friend.

When Bjorn spoke again Sassa's smile fell just a tiny bit ”I am starting to think that Ubbe and Hvitserk do not want to share you with me.” He moved his hips as well as her body in a way Sassa knew wasn't at all what a friend would do before adding ”Because they knew how much I would like it. You. ” He said to her. Sassa was starting to feel even more uncomfortable now, but did her best to fight it off. She would just need to make it known that she was with someone. Bjorn would be the first person who would find out about her secret with Argneir. She would find out what had been bugging Bjorn and then once she had the right moment and she knew he was completely better she would tell him. At least that was her plan. She didn't want to blurt it out at this moment, he could have just been moving to get comfortable, and moving her with him helped him do that. She had tried to move herself to get more comfortable after all.At least thats what Sassa convinced herself as she heard him speaking again. ”You are not hurting me Sassa.” she heard Bjorn say. His voice sounded different then it had before when he was speaking about his brothers. It sounded lower rougher, and it made her even more nervous. She was starting to realize just how stupid she had been as he spoke again ”I want you to feel comfortable.” he said to her as moved his hips forward again. Making her blush as he grabbed her upper legs and moved her forward.

Everything was happening so fast that Sassa was sure she was going into shock as she felt him grab her hand and place it onto his neck, his skin felt warm like a hot fire on her hand. She looked to Bjorn in shock as she saw him look into her eyes for a second before he kissed her. Bjorn Ironside was kissing her, pulling her closer and trapping her to his body. At first she didn't do anything, she didn't move, she didn't breath. It was like she was frozen. How could she had been so fucking stupid. Looking back at this whole situation there were so many signs that he had taken her friendly offer of company as something else, but she was just so happy seeing her friend happy that she payed them no mind. That she pushed he signs away and focused on helping him smile, helping him laugh, and feel more relaxed. Bjorn was a man, of corse siting on his lap this way was more then just wanting to be able to talk in simple whispers. What was her dear Arngeir going to say! Arngeir, the thought of him and her love she was growing for him was enough to unfreeze her.

Sassa wasn't sure how long she had sat there frozen and let him kiss her without moving, but when she starting to move again she slowly moved her hand away from his neck and used both her hands to push him back. Jumping off his lap, almost falling as she tried to get down and away. " Bjorn" she said at first as she looked at him in shock and the shock on his own face. " I am so sorry, and so so stupid." she said taking a few steps away from him. Suddenly worried how he was going to react to her. " I..I don't know how I let this happen, I..I was trying to cheer you up as a friend." she said before she crossed her arms over her body. " I saw that what we were doing was helping, and I guess I didn't think anything else of it. I have always been close to your brothers, because of that closeness I've sat on their laps before...I've.." she said. She knew she as rambling, but she was just in such shock of her stupidity and actions. " I didn't even see or think that all this could have been taken for something more then me being your friend until just a few moments ago." she said sighing loudly before bitting her lip.

Taking a step toward him she felt tears in her eyes. " I didn't mean to lead you on, Oh God, I'm with someone. Oh God Argneir. He's going to kill me, hate me. Oh God." she said as the tears fell down her face freely. She could see the hurt on Bjorn's face as well. God she had just made everything so much worse in a mater of minutes. She would never forgive herself for being so stupid, for being so blind and oblivious to what was really going on."I'm so stupid... Bjorn I'm so sorry..please say something" she said as she took another step back to him. She didn't want to hurt him by rejecting him the way she had, but she loved Argneir so very much. If this had happened before she met Argneir, then maybe things would have been very different, but she couldn't think that way right now.

Back to top Go down

Björn Ragnarsson
Björn Ragnarsson
Huskarl

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need -Björn Ragnarsson A friend in need -Björn Ragnarsson EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 7:57 pm

Björn felt her freeze beneath his touch. But it was like there was a voice inside his head that just told him to keep going. That she eventually would loosen up and would live up to everything she had promised him. Björn brought his hands up to her head, went with his fingers through her hair and felt how his heartbeat started to raise. On the inside of his eyelids it was like he was seeing a white light. He didn’t knew if it was because of the ale, because of her, or if it was Odin who tried to show him the way. But he saw it as an indication to keep going, to take her all for him and make the both of them feel better. Feel warm. Loved.

And then he felt how she took her hand back and how the cold wind stroke alongside the warm feeling it had left behind. Sassa moved, but not a movement that he had expected. When Björn opened his eyes again, he was being pushed back. A soft crack sounded when his back bumped into the wall again. He saw Sassa stumble, almost falling onto the ground. He didn’t understand a thing. ”Björn.” he looked at her with the same shock on his face. ”What?” He asked and frowned his eyebrows. What was this? ”I am so sorry, and so so stupid.” He put himself back on his feet and looked at Sassa as he took a step towards her. He wondered if she thought that she had done something wrong again. Björn was just about to reach out for her when she started to talk again. ”I..I don’t know how I let this happen, I..I was trying to cheer you up as a friend.” Sassa crossed her arms before her body, as if she was trying to put herself away from him. Björn took his hand back and pressed his jaws firmly onto each other. Her words washed over him as a cold wave, and he felt the storm on the inside raging up again. Björn turned himself around, walked upon one of the wooden boxes and placed his hands on both sides of it. He held his head down, almost in between his arms and stared at the ground. He heard Sassa take a step closer, she was obviously in conflict with herself and what she had to do. ”I didn’t mean to lead you on, oh God, I’m with someone.” Suddenly Björn looked back up to her, fire in his eye, but there came no word over his lips. How could she be so stupid? How could she offer herself to him like that? How could she give him hope, make him feel happy and then take it all back from him? How could she? He saw the tears roll over her face, he heard her voice becoming weak as she spoke again. ”I’m so stupid.. Björn I’m so sorry.. please say something.” - ”What do you want me to say, Sassa.” It was the first time ever he had spoken her name in a mocking way. ”Thank you for caring?” Björn looked away from her, felt his blood starting to boil. She had made him feel even more miserable than before. Stupid women..” He muttered from between his lips. They were all the same.. And then he threw the box he was leaning on to the side. It shattered in half when it smashed into another box. ”Get out of my sight!” He then shouted at her. ”I am tired of you!”

Back to top Go down

Sassa Odinsdóttir
Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need -Björn Ragnarsson A friend in need -Björn Ragnarsson EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 8:30 pm

The tears that were falling down her face turned to sobs quickly as she watched him move around. She could see the hurt in his eyes as he had tried to move toward her at first. He looked so confused until she had started talking to him, before she started ruining everything for him. She had mad him so happy and then destroyed it all at once. She watched at he moved around and away from her. He was leaning on the box they had both been sitting on with his back toward her before she had told him she was with Argneir. Then she had seen the real toll of what she had done to him. She saw the fire, the angry and the hurt all mix together and all directed right at her. She had just ruined her friendship with him, she was sure of it. All because she hadn't realized the way things were going were not friendly at all. That he had a very different view of how things were going then she did. ”What do you want me to say, Sassa.” he'd  had asked her when she finished talking. She could hear the mock in his tone. It simply made her cry more. That the brother next to Ubbe that always defended her, and was kind to her was now mocking her.

That he now hated her. ”Thank you for caring?” he said next. Still in a mocking way, but she could hear the hurt in his voice. She could see the damage she had done all over him and it broke her heart. That she had been trying to help her friend, and made things worse and lost him all because she was stupid. ”Stupid women..” she heard Bjorn say, and it was true. She was so stupid, and more so she was a horrible friend. A small scream fell from her mouth as she watched him lift the box and throw it. Watching as it broke in half right before her eyes. Was he going to hurt her now? She would deserve it in a way, and it wasn't like she could fight him off if she wanted to. She felt bad, because all of this had made her earlier statement of not being scared of him false. She was absolutely terrified of him at this moment. How could she fix this? How could she help him now? She didn't want to leave him here like this. So upset and angry at her, but she also didn't want to upset him more.

What if she made him so mad that he simply took her here on the ground behind the manor. He took what he wanted? She didn't think Bjorn was the type of person to do such a thing, but she had never seen him so angry, and even if she had seen him mad before it had never ever been directed at her.Besides her mistake had gotten her here, she would never misjudge a situation again. She would be more mindful of everything from now on. " Bjorn...I" she tried to say as she took shaky steps toward him. Maybe she was being unwise, but it hurt her so much to see him like this. To be the reason he was so upset. However she stopped slowly walking toward him when she heard him yell ”Get out of my sight!” at her. Sobs still falling from her small frame as he said ”I am tired of you!” to her next. Using her words against her, she had said she would stay until he was tired of her. " I'm so sorry Bjorn! I really was trying to help...not hurt you..." she said to him as she took one last step toward him. Almost reaching out to touch his arm. Only inches away before thinking better of it and turning and running as fast as she could away from him. She had no idea where she would go yet, but she couldn't go home. No she needed to figure out how to fix this all. How to make him not hate her, and how to take his pain away like she had wanted in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: A friend in need -Björn Ragnarsson A friend in need -Björn Ragnarsson Empty

Back to top Go down
A friend in need -Björn Ragnarsson
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1