Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

PROFIELMessages : 103
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Kattegat

panic In the Streets- Thora Haraldsdóttir Empty
PostSubject: panic In the Streets- Thora Haraldsdóttir panic In the Streets- Thora Haraldsdóttir EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 8:33 pm

Sassa felt herself running before her mind actually realized that was what she was doing. She was so very upset and shocked with what had just happened to her. How could she have been so dumb. So blind to the world around herself. It was all her mothers fault. Keeping her so oblivious to all things men. Never teaching her anything that all the other girls knew from such a young age. If she had bothered teaching her daughter about men, then maybe Sassa wouldn’t have been in this situation to start with. She would have seen that  everything she was doing was leading Bjorn on. That she was giving off vibes that she was okay with it. That she was giving herself to him. God the thought of it alone made her want to be running to Argneir instead of Thora. She wanted to run to him and kiss him and throw her naked body at him so he took her and she could forget all about her stupidity. So he could make her his in every way and wipe away any trace of what had happened this night. That is if he doesn’t kill her, and kick her to the wolves for being so oblivious to what was going on. She prayed and prayed to the gods for signs of what to do.

When she reached Thora’s door she started banging on it with all her might. “Thora!” She said at first. When the door didn’t open right away she spoke again. “Please Thora wake up.” She said as the tears started to fall down her face again. Thora would know what do to. She would know how to fix all this. How to tell Argneir and how to get Bjorn to not hate her. Her innocents had ruined everything so quickly. What if she lost Argneir, what is Bjorn turned his brothers against her, what if Thora hated her too. God she would just throw herself into training, or leave. Maybe she would just go to a new village if that happened. Shaking her head she spoke again. This time louder than before. " I need your help" she said as she stopped hitting the door and leaded her head on it. She must look like a crazy person to anyone else that was awake at this hour. Outside banding on someones door like she was being killed or attacked. She was just so freaked out and unsure what do to.

She knew that once she left Thora's house that she was going to have to go right to Argneir. To tell him everything, and pray that he found forgive her for being so dumb. She would never ever be around men alone after this. Not anyone but Argneir. Clearly she was far too blind to everything around her. She just needed to talk to Thora first, to calm down and have her help figure out what to say.How to make the greatest thing that has happened to her in her small life not leave her. When the door was ripped open Sassa had to jerk back to keep from falling onto Thora. She could see the her friend was frazzled by the way she had been woken up, and the weapon in her hands. However Sassa didn't give her much time to digest what was going on. She simply pushed past her and went inside Thora's home as tears streaked her face. " Oh god Thora! I don't know what to do!"she said at first as she started pacing in her friends home. " I am so stupid Thora, You are friends with an idiot" she said next as she looked at Thora. More tears falling, still pacing unsure what to say and how to start. " Bjorn Ironside kissed me,and I was so stupid that I had missed all the signs Throa! I rejected him, and he threw a box, I was so scared." she said as she threw her hands up into the air.

Running her hands down her face she tried to will the tears away. " I was just trying to cheer him up. I found him drunk, upset, and alone Thora. I was trying to be a good friend." she said as she kept on pacing. Not really stoping talking or waiting for Thora to speak. Still digesting everything herself. "I should have known the second he pulled me onto his lap Thora that he wasn't thinking in a friendly manor, but he was smiling and laughing. I didn't want to make him upset again. Besides, I've sat on Ubbe's and Hvitserk's laps before over the years...just never like tonight... You know Ive been friends with them for years. I...I just didn't think. I wanted to help my friend. He looked so sad and was all alone. And I just made it worse..." she said before stopping all together and looking at Thora so broken." I told you about Argneir Thora...I love him. I love him so fucking much. What if my stupidity makes me lose him. What if he doesn't want me anymore because I am so naive and blind?! What if he leaves me." Sassa said.

She knew in the back on her mind that she was being a bit dramatic, but she was so upset and confessed and worried all at once." Thora he is one of the best things to happen to me ever. He offered me a escape from my mother, he wanted me even though I've never done anything. He's been teaching me new things. So many wonderful things in my life right now are because of him Thora. I..I need your help." she ended with. Finally shutting up and looking to her friend. Sassa felt bad for unloading this all on Thora and the way she was doing it, but she couldn't have gone home. Her mother would have smacked her for rejecting Bjorn for a Viking Farmer. She would have punished her, and not cared about her feelings at all.

@Thora Haraldsdóttirhere comes crazy pants
Back to top Go down

Thora Haraldsdóttir
Thora Haraldsdóttir
Shield maiden

PROFIELMessages : 150
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Uddevalla

PostSubject: Re: panic In the Streets- Thora Haraldsdóttir panic In the Streets- Thora Haraldsdóttir EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 9:23 pm

Thora's mother used to joke that she could sleep through an invading army, but she's instantly awake and grabbing a large knife when she hears the pounding at her door. This is it, her husband has found her, but she's determined to give him another scar before he kills her. She's creeping toward the door on quiet feet. If she can surprise him, she'll have an easier time of it. But then she hears Sassa's voice and wrenches the door open, her fear instantly melting into confusion. She steps back to allow Sassa to enter, peering beyond the girl into the street. There's no sign of anyone else, and she begins to relax ever so slightly. She shuts the door and throws the bar down to keep anyone else from getting in, just in case Sassa was being followed. She turns to Sassa and notices the tears streaking down her face, and the confusion is replaced by concern and by anger. Maybe it wasn't such a bad thing she grabbed the knife, since she obviously needs to kill whoever attacked Sassa. Because what else could upset her this much, besides an attack?

She doesn't need to wait long to find out because the words are flowing out of Sassa in a confused tide. It takes her a few seconds to catch up, to fully grasp what Sassa is telling her. "You are not an idiot," Thora soothes, then falls silent as it becomes obvious Sassa wasn't looking to be comforted just yet. She sets the knife down on her table, but doesn't slide it back into its sheath. It's ready, should she need to walk out her front door and defend Sassa. Bjorn Ironside kissed me. The words hit Thora like a punch to the gut, strong enough to drain the air from her lungs. It's hard to keep listening, but she clenches her fists and takes a deep breath. Her fingers unclench and she listens as Sassa continues, clearly on the brink of hysteria. When Sassa say that Bjorn threw a box, she merely blinks in surprise. "He... threw a box? Why?" Sassa's words were coming so fast it was hard to keep up, and she'd missed the explanation because she'd been trying to remember how to breathe.

Bjorn had been drunk, and upset, and alone. Guilt threatens to swallow her whole. She suspected it had to do with her, and with Ubbe. She bites back the broken sob that wants to escape her, but can't stop it entirely. Just a small whimper escape, and she hates herself for being so weak, and she's so angry at Bjorn for taking advantage of Sassa. Thora wants to storm out of her house with her axes and challenge him to single combat in a square. She wants to make him pay for the tears running down Sassa's face, wants him to suffer for all the confusion and hurt he's brought into her life. In that moment she resents him so strongly it's like a poison. He made her weak, made her open himself up to him, and then he walked away from her when she was so vulnerable. She wants to rage at him, to scream to the skies. But Sassa needs her before she can do any of that. And the more she thinks of Bjorn, all she sees is the image of him taking his ax back, thunder crashing in the distance, his broad shoulders black against the sky, and his raw, broken voice. All she feels is broken, but she'll be strong for Sassa.

"Did... Do you know why he was upset?" There's a wobble in her voice that she can't quite hide, but she pushes on anyway. "It was my fault. It's my fault this happened to you, and I'm sorry. I'll go with you to Arngeir. We can tell him everything. The whole story. And if he rejects you,
he'll meet my ax."
The last sentence is hard, a warrior defending the innocent. It's part of why she became a shieldmaiden in the first place. "But first, drink this." Her hands are shaking as she pours water from a jug and hands it to Sassa. "He... It's my fault. I'll fix my mistakes." Ever since leaving Uddevalla, Thora's been running from her problems. She can't run anymore. She knew she shouldn't have let Bjorn walk away from her yet again, but she'd been too weak to follow. Thora is tired of feeling weak, of being vulnerable and afraid. "Do you know why Bjorn and Ubbe fought, at the harvest feast? I think that's why this happened." She's trying so hard to connect the dots, to make her shocked, guilty mind work. She isn't sure what she wants to do: explain everything to Sassa, confront Arngeir, run to Ubbe for comfort, or challenge Bjorn to fight her.
Back to top Go down

Sassa Odinsdóttir
Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: panic In the Streets- Thora Haraldsdóttir panic In the Streets- Thora Haraldsdóttir EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 3:01 am

Sassa felt herself slowly calming down as she looked at her dear friend Thora. She could see many emotions playing across her face as well. Thora looked upset, she looked hurt, and angry. Seeing those emotions on her confused Sassa. Sure she knew that maybe the anger was from her coming to her home in the middle of the night very upset. That Bjron had upset her so much, but why did she look so hurt by this? God had Thora liked Bjorn, and she had missed that as well. She knew that they spoke and had, had some disagreements or things along those lines, but she had never heard Thora say anything about liking him. Something she would hope her friend would tell her, like she had told Thora about Arngeir. Hell Thora had been the only person to know about Arngeir until this evening. As she calmed down she realized that she hadn't told Thora everything, that she had said things to Bjorn that could have been taken the wrong way, something she was just now realizing. She was just so damn stupid.

She had told Bjorn that she was all his until he got sick of her, but she had meant that she was there to talk and listen to him until he felt better. Not that she was offering her body to him. She had just worded that very poorly. She had also said something along the lines that she was there for wherever he needed, but she had meant like a hug, or a person to vent to. More things just worded so carelessly. Things that she was so sure he was taking in a friendly manner, but clearly he hadn't at all. She had never once come on to him before, or anyone. Bjorn should have known that. He has known her for years, since she was a small girl when he and his brothers first became friends with her. However it was clear to her now that he didn't, that he didn't know her as well as Ubbe and Hvitserk. For they would have seen what she was doing as friendly, not seductive. They would have known, or at least she hoped they would. Maybe Sassa was just more of an idiot then she originally thought herself to be. For if she wasn't she wouldn't have gotten herself into a situation like this. Where she hurt a person she truly cared about, and appeared to be hurting another right now as well. She had caught that Thora was confused about Bjorn throwing a box as well and simply said. " He threw a shipping box because I am angered him...by misunderstanding the situation and making him feel led on..and rejected..Like I said I was terrified.." she said before looking down.

The wobble in Thora's voice when she said "Did... Do you know why he was upset?" was not missed by Sassa, and it just upset her more. Shaking her head no she said " He never said...I didn't out right ask ether. I didn't want to upset him and have him send me away before I could try and help him.."was all she said before Throa spoke again. "It was my fault. It's my fault this happened to you, and I'm sorry. I'll go with you to Arngeir. We can tell him everything. The whole story. And if he rejects you, he'll meet my ax." This confused Sassa greatly. Why in the world would Thora think it was all her fault. What had happen that Sassa had clearly missed while spending so much time away from her friends and with her Arngeir. She had been neglecting them clearly, to be so out of the loop of what had been going on with all of them. She was just about to speak when she heard Thora speak again.She needed to ask some questions and tell her more things, but she had unloaded so much on her when she first got here that she wasn't going to interrupt her friend. She would be quite until she was done talking. "But first, drink this." Thora had said as she gave her a cup of water. Taking it shakily she drake it down in one large gulp. In an attempted to calm herself more. "He... It's my fault. I'll fix my mistakes." Thora spoke again, just as Sassa finished her water.

Shaking her head she was going to speak once more when Thora beat her to it once more. "Do you know why Bjorn and Ubbe fought, at the harvest feast? I think that's why this happened." Thora asked her and Sassa had to bite her lip. She shook her head no before speaking. " No, I had heard they had a disagreement, but was so caught up in spending all my free time with Arngeir that I didn't go to see them to see what happened. So thats my first mistake." she said before she set the cup down and took a deep breath. She was much more calm then when she first stormed into her friends home, and much more concerned for Thora then she was for herself at the moment. She would help her friend and then try to figure out how they could fix this all together. "Why do you think this is your fault? What happened at the feast that made them fight Thora? I need you to fill me in on what I'm clearly missing before the two of us go to Arngeir." she asked first before adding " And i don't think it's all your fault this happened, even though I don't know everything yet. I'm an idiot and I think I worded things incorrectly with him. In a way that it made it seem like I was saying something I wasn't. Things I could say to Ubbe or Hvitserk and they would have understood my meaning...I had said something like I all yours,until you get sick of me, but I had meant he had my attention, and that I was here for him until he felt better... Not that I was offering myself to him like he clearly had taken it. Thora like I said your friends with an idiot... I know nothing about men. My women thought me nothing... Most of the things I know are from you, the women in the village...or from Arngeir. I'm sure I said other things or did other things he took the wrong way too..My ignorance it to blame as well...as well as the fact that he was drunk.." she said as she ran her hands down her face and fought back the tears again, a few slipped out despite her efforts. Sassa hated how ignorant her mother had kept her. That she hadn't had a father figure to help her out with these types of things as well. That she was still learning things like this at twenty years old. It made her feel more weak and inferior then she already felt everyday she woke up in the morning.

Removing her hands from her face she looked at her friend. She looked as broken as Sassa felt in this moment. Sassa hated hurting people. She went out of her way to help people and make them happy. That was what she had been trying to do tonight. To cheer a friend up instead of going home and going to sleep like she had wanted to. Maybe that was what she should have done. Just ignored the fact that she had seen Bjorn outside looking all sad and alone, then she would be at home dreaming of her wonderful life with Arngeir. Instead of feeling like her heart had been ripped out and stomped on before being shoved back into her chest. How had things become so fucking complicated in a matter of an hour or so. How had such a wonderful day turn into something like this? It all made Sassa want to scream, to break things, to cry more, and so many other things. Reaching out she grabbed Throa's hand and waited for her friend to speak. To explain more things to her. So she could understand just why she thought she was at fault, to understand why all this had happened.

@Thora HaraldsdóttirCrazy pants is getting less crazy.
Back to top Go down

Thora Haraldsdóttir
Thora Haraldsdóttir
Shield maiden

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: panic In the Streets- Thora Haraldsdóttir panic In the Streets- Thora Haraldsdóttir EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 2:41 pm

He threw a shipping box because he was angry because Sassa rejected him. That made sense. Thora rolled her head from side to side, breathing deep. She had to be calm, to focus on what was happening. She could sort this out with Bjorn later, first she needed to explain things to Sassa, so she knew everything when they went to Arngeir. So she could understand it wasn't her fault, but Thora's, because Thora is so weak she can barely handle even the thought of Bjorn right now, the memory of the feast filling her with terrible, crushing guilt. She sits in one of the hairs by her table and motions to Sassa to sit in the other one, if she wants. The knife is unsheathed on the table, Thora grabs it by the hilt and spins it. She watches the flashing of the blade in the darkness, focusing on that rather than Sassa. "You aren't an idiot. You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. He has a temper, Bjorn Ironside, but I think it's from pain." She shrugs. "But I could be wrong, he won't tell me anything. But... I told him everything about me. I thought it would make me stronger."

She gives a short, hollow laugh before continuing. "I came to Kattegat to escape, and I told Bjorn about how my husband used to treat me." Her voice is something terrible, emotionless and blank. She keeps spinning the knife, unable even to glance up toward Sassa. "At the feast, a drunk man tried to grab me. I handled it but Bjorn stepped in anyway. He saw I was afraid, and asked why. So I told him. I thought we finally understood each other, but then he left me standing there, and I was drunk, and weak.... And Ubbe found me. He kissed me. I let him, to make myself feel better, because I was so weak, I couldn't handle being left there, remembering all that." She takes a deep, shuddering breath and spins the knife again, watching it flash in the gloom. "Bjorn saw. He ripped Ubbe away from me and pulled his ax out. I got between them, he gave me his ax and went outside. I followed him out and gave him his ax, and he told me to leave. So I did." Her voice finally breaks from that awful, blank monotony on the last sentence, into something almost like a sob.

Even now, it's hard for her to shake the memory of bruising hands in the cold darkness of an Uddevalla night, of Bjorn's gentle eyes and warm, callused hand against her cheek. It's hard to forget the press of his lips against her forehead, the look on his face when he told her she was stronger than she knew. And then he's walking away, broad shoulders parting the crowd easily. And then she drank more ale than she should have to try to erase the memory of his fingers on her face, and that was how Ubbe found her. And the worst part is that she cares about Ubbe, he isn't just some random person she barely knows. He's her friend, and she's dragged him into the mess that she is and she feels terrible about it. Feels terrible, even as she knows that he was the lifeline that kept her from drowning. That his hard, demanding, ale-soaked kiss had been the thing that made her feel stronger, more like herself. And then Bjorn's furious face, the rage in his eyes when he'd pulled his ax on his own brother... And all because she was too weak to follow him.

Finally she stills the knife and looks up at Sassa, and although she's devastated, her face is a mask of calm and her eyes are steady. "So it is my fault. I let him walk away because I was not strong enough to follow. We left each other weak, and now we are paying the price for that weakness. If I'd followed him, this wouldn't have happened." Her shoulders are straight as she sits there, fnally still, looking up at Sassa with steady, certain eyes. "So I will help you fix this. We are all at fault here. Bjorn for not controlling himself, me for being so weak. Only you and Ubbe are blameless in this,
and Ubbe,"
she sighs, "he thinks he is to blame. He's a good man." She shakes her head sadly. "And you are too innocent, that is your only fault."
Back to top Go down

Sassa Odinsdóttir
Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: panic In the Streets- Thora Haraldsdóttir panic In the Streets- Thora Haraldsdóttir EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 8:28 pm

Sassa watched as Thora grabbed her knife and started to play with it after she had sat in one of her chairs. She looked at Thora a few moments before taking the chair that she had motioned for her to sit in as well. Sassa bit her lip as she listened to Thora speak. "You aren't an idiot. You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. He has a temper, Bjorn Ironside, but I think it's from pain." She still felt like an idiot, but it was nice to hear Thora keep saying she wasn't one. However Sassa had never seen this side of Bjorn before today, she agreed that a lot of his problems are from his pain and suffering. He had lost his wife and his daughter, something that he didn't speak about ever, and something most people didn't bring up. It had to hurt him that this happened to him, it had to eat him up inside Sassa was sure. But she hadn't really tried to reach out or talk to him about it. Today was the first time she had tried to help him with anything. She had felt after the feast a little tiny bit closer to him, and that had made her reach out more so then she would have done before. "But I could be wrong, he won't tell me anything. But... I told him everything about me. I thought it would make me stronger." Thora spoke again.

She wondered if she should just tell Thora, let her know everything. That she looks like Bjorn's ex-wife, that a lot of this drama was because of that. But those thoughts were stopped when she focused on Thora's speaking. She had told him everything, and she hoped it would have made her stronger. What did Thora mean by that? She watched her dear friends face as she spon the knife in her hand. This was not a Thora Sassa had ever seen before. "I came to Kattegat to escape, and I told Bjorn about how my husband used to treat me." Thora said next. Her voice scared Sassa, it was like she was dead inside. It made her want to ask why she had been running from her husband, but at the same time it gave her some ideas. He must have been a cruel man to make her leave him. She felt horrible that she had no idea about any of this before hand. Sassa stayed as quite as she could as she watched Thora and listened to her. Afraid that she would upset her, and wanting to listen to her words. "At the feast, a drunk man tried to grab me. I handled it but Bjorn stepped in anyway. He saw I was afraid, and asked why. So I told him. I thought we finally understood each other, but then he left me standing there, and I was drunk, and weak.... And Ubbe found me. He kissed me. I let him, to make myself feel better, because I was so weak, I couldn't handle being left there, remembering all that." Sassa felt her mouth fall open as she listened to her friend. God how could she have not known all this.

It made her want to yank her into her arms and hug her, the spinning knife being what stopped her. "Bjorn saw. He ripped Ubbe away from me and pulled his ax out. I got between them, he gave me his ax and went outside. I followed him out and gave him his ax, and he told me to leave. So I did." Her eyes went wide as she hears Thora's voice break from the scary dead tone she had been using into a small sob. God this was why the brothers had fought, this was why Bjorn was drunk, and this was why he must have wanted and needed love so badly that he misunderstood everything she was saying to him. It made Sassa's heart break for all of them. It made her want to hold all of them and make it better, but there were just somethings you couldn't fix that easily. However she vowed in this moment she was going to be a better friend from now on. The fact she had no idea about any of this was a big problem. She views Ubbe and Thora as some of her best closest friends, and she hadn't know.

As soon as the knife stopped moving and Thora looked at her, sassa was sure she felt her heart break more. Her face looked calm, but with the way she had been talking Sassa knew, she knew that Thora was hurting so deeply behind the mask she was trying to hide herself behind. "So it is my fault. I let him walk away because I was not strong enough to follow. We left each other weak, and now we are paying the price for that weakness. If I'd followed him, this wouldn't have happened." She heard Thora say next, and she made a note that as soon as she spoke she would tell her how wrong she was. That she wasn't weak, and in fact was one of the strongest women Sassa knew. "So I will help you fix this. We are all at fault here. Bjorn for not controlling himself, me for being so weak. Only you and Ubbe are blameless in this, Thora said next followed by "So I will help you fix this. We are all at fault here. Bjorn for not controlling himself, me for being so weak. Only you and Ubbe are blameless in this, and Ubbe,he thinks he is to blame. He's a good man." Sassa simply hummed in agreement. Ubbe truly was a good man, there was no auguring that fact. "And you are too innocent, that is your only fault." Thora finished with. She hated that Thora was right in that statement as well. She was so damn innocent, and that had changed a little bit today, but it needed to change more. She was going to be more guarded, more wise in her actions from now on.

Taking a deep breath Sassa reached forward moving from her chair until she was kneeling in front of Thora. She grabbed the hand that wasn't holding the knife and spoke after her long silence. " Thora first off you aren't weak. Please don't say that ever again." she said first before taking a deep breath. She had to help her first then they would handle Sassa's man problem. " You are the strongest person I know. I look up to you, your someoneI want to be like. Thats why I came to you in my panic. You're like the big sister I always wanted. So please don't say you're weak. You're so far from it."  she signed and squeezed her hand." You have lived threw so many things. I don't know the details, and I won't ask unless you tell, but you left a bad man. Something I am not sure I would have been able to do. You came to a new place, made a life for yourself and made friends. You are a Shield maiden to said new place, something I have wanted my whole life and I still haven't done." she said to Thora. She wanted her to understand why she thought she was so strong. Why she looked up to her so much, and why she never wanted to hear her say something so wrong ever again. " We will fix this together, I'll help anyway I can, we will make this better. There are things that I want to tell you, but I'm not sure you would rather hear from Bjorn. Things that are apart of this crazy situation we are in that you do not know. Please don't blame yourself for everything. It's not all your guys fault....this is just a crazy mess isn't it.... " She said before letting go of her hand and standing up. She was still debating in her mind if she should tell Thora, Bjorn could very well kill her if she did. She was sure he was mad enough to kill her right now.

@Thora Haraldsdóttirmy little heart..sorry its a little messy. Been a long as week already
Back to top Go down

Thora Haraldsdóttir
Thora Haraldsdóttir
Shield maiden

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: panic In the Streets- Thora Haraldsdóttir panic In the Streets- Thora Haraldsdóttir EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 12:53 pm

She let's out a small, bitter laugh, shaking her head when Sassa says she isn't weak. Of course she is, and every problem they now have stems from that wretched weakness.  But now isn't the time to argue this point. They have things much more important to worry about than past trauma, and when she pushes her shame aside, Thor's finds her strength again. "We'll talk of it later, if you wish, but we have more important things to do now. You know everything. We can go to Arngeir whenever you want." She's glad Sassa didn't interrupt her when she was speaking. It made it so much easier to get the whole, shameful story out into the open. She should have gone and looked for Sassa immediately, but she'd found Ubbe quickly the next morning and then returned home to her brother. Audun had only just left this afternoon, and she'd chosen to spend most of the day with him. He'd asked about the fight between brothers, asked why he'd seen his sister facing an ax, at a feast of all places. She'd only laughed when she told the story of a drunken misunderstanding, leaving out most of the details. She wanted him to go back home to his farm in Uddevalla, to his family and his children, and not worry for her.

She shakes her head when Sassa mentions things she should tell her. "Do not tell me. I know I remind him of someone long gone, and that's enough for right now. I don't want you to anger him further. My knowledge isn't worth your safety." She grabs the knife she'd been playing with earlier and sheathes it. It's a long knife, and she grabs a belt and buckles it around her waist. Next is one of her axes, placed on her right side. The knife was sitting on her left hip. She considers for a moment, removes the knife, and passes it to Sassa.

She grabs her father's sword and places it where the knife had been. She considers three small knives, selects one, and tucks it into her boot. Not the most convenient of places, but her favorite of the small knives, it's sheath attached to a thin leather belt lined with sheepskin, she hands to Sassa. "Hide this under your shirt. Fleece skin against your skin." She waits for Sassa to take the knife, a small smile on her face. There isn't much that can make Thora feel better than arming for a fight. It steadies her, reminds her who she is, and makes her feel stronger. She hopes the talk with Arngeir won't come down to a fight, but if it does, she'll be prepared.
Back to top Go down

Sassa Odinsdóttir
Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: panic In the Streets- Thora Haraldsdóttir panic In the Streets- Thora Haraldsdóttir EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 8:28 pm

Sassa looked at Thora with sad eyes when she said "We'll talk of it later, if you wish, but we have more important things to do now. You know everything. We can go to Arngeir whenever you want." sure she wanted to know more about everything, but she would never ever make Thora speak about any of that unless it was because she wanted her too ands he was ready to talk about. She didn't want to hurt her by making her relive things like that. " We can talk when you are ready and want to, but yes, lets go to Arngeir now." Sassa said as she took a deep breath. What was he going to do, how was he going to react to them coming this late at night to tell him what had happened. She prayed he wouldn't leave her. God her heart wanted to break just from the thought of it at the moment. She couldn't lose him over something this small. She wouldn't let him leave her over something so small. It would be stupid, and she really hadn't meant to do anything wrong. She hadn't meant to lead Bjorn on at all.

Thora spoke again "Do not tell me. I know I remind him of someone long gone, and that's enough for right now. I don't want you to anger him further. My knowledge isn't worth your safety." And Sassa just bit her lip and looked away. She knew that Thora was right, but she felt the women should know everything. It wasn't fair to her to be so in the dark about big chucks of information.However Bjorn or Ubbe will tell her soon, and Thora didn't want to know so she wasn't going to push it at all. There was no reason to at the moment. " Okay, but if you change your mind I will tell you all I know. Your my friend and I will help the way I can." she said to her.

Sassa then watched as Thora started to arm herself, and even handed her a knife. She was a little bit in shock as her eyes followed her friend around the room. Did Thora really think they needed all these weapons to go and see her man? Arngeir would never hurt her she was sure. After the way he had acted when she got her cut, there was no way he would ever become mad enough to hurt her. "Hide this under your shirt. Fleece skin against your skin." Thora told her, and Sassa did as she was told before speaking. " I don't think he would hurt us, but its better to be safe. Now lets go get this over with I guess." she said as she mad her way toward the door. Thora on her heals.

@Thora Haraldsdóttir Sorry its short!  Okay, I'll make another thread tonight or tomorrow of them going to Arngeir.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: panic In the Streets- Thora Haraldsdóttir panic In the Streets- Thora Haraldsdóttir Empty

Back to top Go down
panic In the Streets- Thora Haraldsdóttir
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1