Zakarias Leifsson
Carpenter

PROFIELMessages : 27
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Skagen

So this is.. home. {&Rúna} Empty
PostSubject: So this is.. home. {&Rúna} So this is.. home. {&Rúna} EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 3:50 pm

It was calm, almost quiet exept for the familiar sound of the sea. Zakarias' staring at the waves while his curls dance beneath the soft totch of the wind. It felt strange, being back at Skagen, knowing that he was born here, but not recognized one single thing. The sea was the only familiar thing, because it was the same they had in SKagerrak. The young man softly sighed before he closed his eyes, enjoying the lest few strokes of sunlight.
Zakarias had been a little boy when the fight began at Skagen. Friends of his family had took him to Skagerrak, where he grew up. He never knew any better than his life in Skagerrak and to be honest, it wasn't that bad. He actually enjoyed it. But the pair that had taken care of him, always had these great stories about Skagen. About the beautiful land it had and the kind people. They told about his parents, about the work his father did. And they told him about a brother he didn't remember. He knew he had one, but couldn't remember how he looked like or how he was. Zakarias was too young to remember. He opened his eyes to see the sun go down. His brother is supposed to live here, walking his fathers footsteps. He hadn't found his brother yet but that was fine. De young man just got here and wanted to enjoy the sunset. Some noice made him look up, to see a beautiful face. Zakarias smiled, not quite knowing to be pleased with this company or not. He wasn't from Skagen and that could be an issue for some people.

{&Rúna}
Back to top Go down

Rùna Stafnsdóttir
Rùna Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

PROFIELMessages : 9
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: So this is.. home. {&Rúna} So this is.. home. {&Rúna} EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 4:05 am

Rúna made her way quickly towards the water. Looking at her hands, she looked at the position of the sun and realized she had time to quickly clean herself up before heading home. She had spent a long day training, and some nasty bruises soured her mood. This made the thought of a scolding from her sisters unbearable. Quickening her step, ready to splash her hands and face with water and then go home for food, Rúna stopped short as she noticed a man near the water. Not knowing who was before her, she decided to be careful. She took slower, smaller steps, doing her best to avoid the stones and sticks that littered the ground and would give her away. She tried to curve around, wanting to get a look at his face, but she became too distracted with being quiet, and stopped paying attention to him. As he turned, she heard the noise he made, and she froze. Looking up to see a strange, but somewhat familiar face, she noticed his dark eyes went well with his dark hair, and the small indent in his chin caught her eye. But his smile is what set butterflies to fluttering in her stomach. At his expression, she felt a similar one start to show on her face before she shut it out, replacing it with frustration and anger. She hated not being in control. She asked him, loudly,"Who are you? I have not seen you before, but I feel like I have. I am Rúna Stafnsdóttir." If Rúna could have bitten her own tongue off in that moment, she would have.

Back to top Go down

Zakarias Leifsson
Zakarias Leifsson
Carpenter

PROFIELMessages : 27
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: So this is.. home. {&Rúna} So this is.. home. {&Rúna} EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 5:40 pm

It was getting dark, the sun slowly sliding down making room for the stars to shine.  Zakarias loves to watch the sunset, the beginning of the night. He kind of liked the night, the darkness it brought. It reminded him of the tales he heard about his family. The sea shone under the rays of the sun and it made him narrow his eyes. It felt strange, being in the land he was born in and had heard so many about. It definitely didn’t feel like home yet and maybe he had hoped it would. That if he sat a foot on this lands shore, it all would make sense. He would know exactly where to go to and who to meet. But unfortunately it didn’t. He had to give it time, of course. But Zakarias isn’t the most patient human and he felt a little bit disappointed in himself. Maybe it would be better once he found Sithric. Maybe then, everything falls into pieces. For now he could only hope it would.
It was quiet at this spot nearby the sea. Zakarias had beautiful few across the sea and could watch the sunset closely. It made his mind clear, forgetting for a few minutes what his purpose was here and why he had the feeling he was failing himself. He wanted to do so many things here, build a life with his brother and learn everything about his roots. But instead, he is sitting by the dunes to mug about his birth village: how it not feels like home. Zakarias sighed and watched how the sun took her light with her beneath the sea. The wind pleasantly blowing towards his hair, covering the footsteps of the woman who was sneaking up to him.  

The wind didn’t cover every noise she made, though. But when he turned his head, she was already damn close. She didn’t frighten him, even though she sneaked up on him. It were her eyes what grabbed his look, before he softly grinned because of the astonished look on her face. Zakarias had never seen a woman with a shaved part of her head, but he kind of liked it. It made her look fierce, but still womanly . "Who are you? I have not seen you before, but I feel like I have. I am Rúna Stafnsdóttir."  She asked him loudly and Zakarias smiled again, nodding a bit. ”A pleasure to meet you, Rúna Stafnsdóttir.” He greeted her, turning his body a bit to see her better. He doubted for a bit if he would get up, but decided to stay. He still felt comfortable sitting on the ground, even though she stood only a few meters away from him. ”My name is Zakarias Leifsson. It’s unlikely for you to have seen me before. I just arrived here today.” He said, his voice calm and friendly. Still showing his charming smile around his lips. ”I hope I’m not sitting on your ‘sunset-watch’ spot.” Zakarias pulled his eyebrows up, trying to loosen up the tension.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: So this is.. home. {&Rúna} So this is.. home. {&Rúna} Empty

Back to top Go down
So this is.. home. {&Rúna}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1