Thora Haraldsdóttir
Shield maiden

PROFIELMessages : 150
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Uddevalla

[SIC] When the anger gets flueled [Thora] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SIC] When the anger gets flueled [Thora] [SIC] When the anger gets flueled [Thora] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 2:13 pm

As much as she enjoys laying beside Ubbe, their bodies pressed together and his fingers skimming lightly over her skin, she knows they can't stay like this forever. She wants to, though. To just stay like this and forget everything else in the world. To forget about the situation that brought Ubbe to her house in the first place. How can that be as important as pressing her lips to Ubbe's chest, feeling his fingers tangle in her hair? She only wishes it were that simple, that nothing else in the world mattered besides this, besides him. It's easy to forget about everything else, though, when Ubbe presses her back into the bed, his mouth slow and sweet against hers, and nothing else matters. She doesn't want that kiss to end, and she closes her eyes and sighs contentedly when Ubbe snuggles his nose into the crook of her neck and kisses her there. Nothing has ever felt so easy and so sweet before, and certainly she's never felt so safe. Thora's never felt such overwhelming tenderness before, and she isn't quite sure how to deal with it besides pressing a kiss to the side of his head, her fingers stroking along the back of his neck and down behind his broad shoulders.

She notes that Ubbe stretches his arm out so she can disentangle from him a bit easier, and her heart jumps into her throat. He would never keep her against her will, she understands that about him but she has very little experience with tenderness and respect in these types of situations. She raises her eyebrows at his remark, and she shoots him a small, suggestive smile. "You" just stopped me." Thora feels his eyes on her as she moves around, and she can't help but make her movements slower, letting his eyes linger on her before she pulls on his shirt with a devious little smirk. She laughs when he tells her she isn't distracting at all as she's rolling up the sleeves, and his playful, lazy grin sends a wave of heat over her body. She winks at him but doesn't answer. She can feel his eyes on her like a physical touch as she walks into the other room, and she makes sure to shake her hips wickedly in his direction as she walks away. She grabs the food and water and comes back into the room. She watches as he pushes himself into a seated position, and the sight of him sitting on her bed is so beautiful she simply stares at him as she hands him the cup.

She takes a bite of the smoked meat and runs her fingers over the broken shield hanging on the wall, as if she can draw strength from it, or remind herself how strong she is. When she asks him what next, the uncertainty plain on her face, she wasn't expecting him to grab her hand and pull her into his lap. His touch is safe and comforting, his hand slowly trailing around the back of her neck, and she rests her cheek against his chest for a moment. When he asks her what she wants she pulls back to look at him, considering his question, but she keeps listening as he continues. She tilts her head, thinking, her bright green eyes locked onto his calm blue ones, and she remembers the wildness in his eyes from just moments before. She watches as he dips his head and takes a bite of the meat in her hand, and as he chews she holds the meat up so he won't have to duck down so far if he wants another bite. His hands gently squeeze her hip, and the smile she gives him is soft and a little shy as she answers him. "What if I want all of that?" She pauses and leans forward to kiss the corner of his lips. She trails her lips along his cheek to his ear, and whispers to him. "I want to be by your side at every victory and every defeat. I want to tease you and hunt you and have you hunt me, and I want to sleep with you and lay beside you." She pauses to press a kiss below his ear, then buries her face into the crook of his neck as she continues. "By the gods, Ubbe, I think I love you." And as she says it, her face nestled against his neck, she feels the truth of it deep in her bones.
Back to top Go down

Ubbe Ragnarsson
Ubbe Ragnarsson
Thegn

PROFIELMessages : 353
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title : Prince of Kattegat
Place of birth : Kattegat

PostSubject: Re: [SIC] When the anger gets flueled [Thora] [SIC] When the anger gets flueled [Thora] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 9:11 pm

Don't fear death if it comes, embrace it as if you lying down next to a beautifull woman. Don't look back to what you had but look forward to what you can achieve, in that way the Gods can gift you with beauty that even a woman doesn't have.
Letting her go, as in letting her body leave his was something he wanted to avoid into the moment, because it felt so right, it felt so good. But letting her go he knew she would come back, he didn’t had a reason to doubt it. Not by the way she kisses him, not by the way she smiled and pulled on his shirt. His eyes radiated that confident, eyes preying on her like he couldn’t get enough. When she stated that he was the one who stopped her the grin jumped right up. ‘I’m not feeling guilty.’ He stated, gazing at her body as she walked away. He looked for a second up to the ceiling, his hand resting on his bare chest as he smiled like the idiot he sometimes was. This would have his consequents for if Björn came back but little did he care. Björn didn’t had the right and Thora had the freedom, and she choose for this. She made him confident, he was doubting a lot of words looking for Björn between the feast and this. Thora just made it all clear for him, there wasn’t in any way blame to him or to her, Björn just needed to get himself over the past.

When he pushed up her gleamy green eyes kept hanging on him and he took the cup with the exact same look back. Despite the hunt was over, there was always room for a second or a third. Ubbe was planning on getting her on the most unexpected moments of the day, making the game as it was the first time they played it. But something restless moved within her body and Ubbe observed her as she tried on getting her focus to the words, as if she wanted to find courage in the shield on the wall. And then that question came and Ubbe saw a little fragment of the vulnerability in her expressions. Thora always showed to be the strong on and now he saw uncertainty, something he wanted to vanish away as soon as it entered her body and that is why he pulled her into his lap.

Her head rested against his chest for a moment and Ubbe takes in the sweet smell lingering in her hair before his words pulled her away, locking her eyes with his as he spoke. When he lowers his head for the meat she holds it up a little higher and it plays a smile around his lips as he chews it, enjoying it taste as much as he enjoyed the almost shy smile on her lips, followed by a question. His eyes grew again a little more serious, swallowing the meat as she trails her lips to his ear. He has so much focus in listening, in understanding, that he just point black gazes in front of himself. He didn’t knew from where the relief came but it was there, almost invisible leaving his lips as his hands slips more to the small of her back. The kiss she so gently pressed underneath his ear made the little hair on his arms jump up for a moment. She buries her head in his neck, speaking those words. His head leans a little against her, enjoying the words as they came. He presses his nose into her hair, taking a deep breath before kissing it. ‘If the gods brought you here to love me they surly kept everybody away from me to love until you came.’ He whispered, bringing his hand up to lay it under her chin, gentle lifting it up to look her in the eyes. ‘You can scare away every dear in the forest but you never gonna scare away me.’ His finger softly trails along he cheekbone, gazing into her eyes before he smiled so softly. ‘The gods already tested you once, they won’t again, I stronghold you and what you care about and take it upon myself to challenges them right back.’ He flattened his hand against the side of her head. ‘You are safe,’ he whispered, pulling her forehead against his. ‘I love you to.’ He smiled, tilting his head to press his lips against hers, confirming all what he just said.

Back to top Go down

Thora Haraldsdóttir
Thora Haraldsdóttir
Shield maiden

PROFIELMessages : 150
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Uddevalla

PostSubject: Re: [SIC] When the anger gets flueled [Thora] [SIC] When the anger gets flueled [Thora] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 5:51 pm

In that moment laying there with Ubbe, pressed together and gentle hands trailing over each other's skin, there are two fears that motivate her to leave the bed even though she doesn't want to. The more irrational one is that Bjorn--even though he left in the middle of the night--is going to burst through the door and tear them apart. That this time, he isn't going to surrender his ax to her. But she's able to convince herself that isn't going to happen. The second fear, though, is one that nags, and it's the reason she finally leaves the bed. There's some voice in her head that tells her she's an idiot, that Ubbe has wanted her body from the beginning, and that now that he's had it, he's going to leave her behind and move on to the next woman. They've been hunting each other since the beginning, playing a game, and now that he's caught her, will he simply leave? One look into his eyes, though, the way he presses her into the bed and kisses her so sweetly, is enough to mostly silence that fear. But the memory of it drives her from the bed, drives her to pull his shirt on with a devious little smirk. She wants him to know she's still his for the catching.

She giggles when she says he isn't feeling guilty, and slowly drags her bright eyes over his body, stretched out in her bed. "Good. You can stop me anytime you want." She grabs the food and water and re-enters the room, contemplates the shattered shield on the wall as she takes a few bites, and asks the question that's been bothering her. She's hoping that by admitting the fear, it will lessen its hold on her. Or she'll find out her fear is true, and she can deal with that as long as he's honest. And it's Ubbe, Thora trusts him and knows he will be honest with her. She feels comfortable showing him that little bit of vulnerability, and she knows he won't think her weak for it. She allows Ubbe to pull her into his lap and immediately she feels safe, and she nuzzles her head against his chest and knows he won't do anything to hurt her. She feels his nose against her hair, feels the kiss he plants against her head after she speaks, and she knows talking to him about this was the right decision.

She closes her eyes when he whispers to her, then opens them again when he gently lifts her chin to look in her eyes. His finger is trailing against her cheekbone and she leans into that gentle touch, answering his soft smile with one of her own. He pulls her forehead against his and whispers that she's safe, and when he says that he loves her too, all she can do is smile. His head tilts and his lips press against hers, and she opens her mouth against his and kisses him back. She breaks away to breathe eventually, resting her forehead against his again, and runs her fingers gently through his beard and back against his head to cup the back of his neck. "Well it turns out I only wanted to go hunting so I could scare all your deer away again." She tells him softly, giggling, then presses forward so her nose is touching his. "And you will never scare me away, Ubbe. If the gods test us, we'll simply face it together." She shrugs, grinning at him as if it's really that simple. And in that moment, it is. She leans her head forward to kiss him again, thinking that she'll never get tired of tasting him. One hand snakes around to rub against his back.
Back to top Go down

Ubbe Ragnarsson
Ubbe Ragnarsson
Thegn

PROFIELMessages : 353
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title : Prince of Kattegat
Place of birth : Kattegat

PostSubject: Re: [SIC] When the anger gets flueled [Thora] [SIC] When the anger gets flueled [Thora] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:59 pm

Don't fear death if it comes, embrace it as if you lying down next to a beautifull woman. Don't look back to what you had but look forward to what you can achieve, in that way the Gods can gift you with beauty that even a woman doesn't have.
When she stated that he could stop her anytime she wanted the corner of his mouth popped up. He was planning on stopping her, not once, not twice but every time he saw a chance on hunting her down. And that would be one of the games that would go around between them, he wanting her and she so teasingly ignoring that longing to a level he would get frustrated. For now he just can’t keep his eyes for himself, enjoying her in his clothes as much as her warmth against him as he pulls her down on his lap. Would he ever get enough of that?

Her vulnerability does something to him. He studies her face, stroke his fingers over her jaws as she says what is on her mind all along, love. He never thought about it, not with his playfulness, but Thora, she awakened something entirely difference in him. Like she was the fit he was waiting for so long already. Her kiss is as passionate as his started. He keeps her tight, fingers embracing her in all possible ways as she rested her forehead against his. Her giggle behind the words made him chuckle to, stroking his nose aside her as she leaned closer, whispering those promises. ‘Yes we do.’ He muttered, smiling the kiss she was giving again. He wraps his hand around her waist, pushing her away from his lap back in the bed, not breaking an inch away from that kiss. ‘Let’s go hunt something before I can’t resist doing other things.’ He whispered against her lips, pulling away from her with a smile, looking down to his shirt. ‘If I can this back at least.’ He nodded, letting go for her before he got dressed. See, he could hold himself for doing others things to go hunt with her.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: [SIC] When the anger gets flueled [Thora] [SIC] When the anger gets flueled [Thora] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
[SIC] When the anger gets flueled [Thora]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2