Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

PROFIELMessages : 148
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title : The Trickster
Place of birth : Skagen

vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson Empty
PostSubject: vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:23 pm

Sofie had been thinking about a lot of things lately. With her Sister Freyja wanting to have a big party for her mothers birthday, and them getting a list together of people to invite, Sofie had been thinking about guest. Thinking about guests led her to think about her friends, any more specifically her old firendship with Maurr Ulfrsson. A Thrall boy that her and most of her sisters had been friends with when they were young. He had been a lot of fun to play with, when he had been allowed to play with them, but over the years he started to change. Mauro became more closed off, and stand offish. He didn't want to play with them as they got older, and it got to the point where he stopped talking to them all together. When Sofie was younger she hadn't understood why, and it had upset her greatly, but her father had took her aside and explained that Maurr was a Thrall, and being a Thrall isn't an easy life. Sofie of course had tried to get her father to tell her why, but he had changed the subject on her. Now that she was older she understood, and she really didn't like it.

She was pretty sure that her sisters shared her beliefs, and if they didn't she didn't care, but Sofie thought it was wrong. Wrong that another person could own a person, and make them do what they wanted. Of course she couldn't go out and tell everyone that had a Thrall that they were wrong, and they should do it, but she herself would never own one. Sofie often wondered what had happened to make Maurr just cut them all out of his life, and she was sure it wasn't something pleasant. To make you become almost cold, and to cut out all your friends, it had to be bad. For a few years now she had been trying to think of ways to talk to the boy again. To try and become his friend once more, because if she couldn't free him from the life of a Thrall, at least she could be his friend. Maybe she could teach him to play tricks on people with her, then she could have a partner. Someone who could help her come up with idea. Seeing as most of the time her Sisters wouldn't help her.

So Sofie got the idea of inviting him to the party as a guest. It would be a way to start a conversation with him, and she had asked her eldest sister if she could do so, not that if Freyja said no she would have listened anyways. Once she had been told yes, Sofie had made her way down to the docks and to where she knew he would be normally. She was smart about it, and waited unit the two of them were alone and then made her move. "Good afternoon Maurr." she said to him first in greeting. She made sure to give him her best bright and beautiful smile. "How are you doing today?" she said next. She knew she had to make small talk first before jumping right into her plan. Or he would tell her no right away, and she would have wasted her time."I hope I'm not interrupting you too much." she said next with another smile. She kept smiling as she waited for him to talk back to her and answer. She just hoped he didn't think she was trying to play a trick on him. Seeing as most people in the village knew she could be a right shit when she wanted to be.

Back to top Go down

Maurr Ulfrsson
Maurr Ulfrsson
Thrall

PROFIELMessages : 42
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 1:18 am

damned if i do
damned if i don’t.

When winter was on it’s way, a lot of ships came to Skagen and left the next day. To trade the last items before the sea would get too rough to safely sail them. It also meant his life got extra busy. The harbour master kept the most boring and tough tasks for the thralls. Now he was stuck with the job of carrying barrels full of ale from a boat to a cart. Later, someone would come to take the cart to the great hall. Then he would get all the credit for bringing the beloved drink all the way from the harbour to the thirsty viking warriors. And Maurr? His existence wouldn’t even be acknowledged. It left a bitter taste in his mouth. Almost as if he had too much of the liquid already. The ship’s hold seemed to be filled with an endless supply of barrels, and his arms were hurting because of the effort he had been doing repeatedly.

When he emerged from the boat, he noticed how the entire dock seemed to be empty, for once. Not much going on, apparently. Or something happened on the other side of the harbour and everyone went over there to check what was going on. He put down the barrel and sighed relieved. Just when he was about to board the ship again, he heard someone approaching him from behind. "Good afternoon Maurr." The female greeted him. He turned around, and quickly recognised Sofie Stafnsdóttir. "How are you doing today?" She continued, with a huge smile across her face. He had to bite his tongue not to reply sarcastically. ”I am fine, thank you”, He said. It was weird she came up to him this randomly. Normally no one really cared about how his day was.

Or.. Maybe she was up to some malicious business again. "I hope I'm not interrupting you too much." She said, with the same smile. He looked at the amount of barrels stacked on the cart, and thought about the amount that was still in the hold. Then he looked around, carefully, to see if anyone was watching. ”If I get it done by the time they need it, it hopefully won’t give me any trouble”, He simply shrugged. He even dared to lean against the barrel for a bit, giving his muscles some well deserved rest. ”How are you doing?” He then asked, his blue eyes focussed on her. At one point, she would have to reveal the reason she was here, right?

Back to top Go down

Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 5:42 am

Sofie smiled at Maurr when he looked at her and answered her first question. “I am fine, thank you.” He has said to her. She was glad he was even talking to her. She had worried that he might just ignore her or tell her he was just too busy to talk at the moment. Of course Sofie wouldn’t have taken that as an excuse and would have waited until he was able to speak to her like she wanted. She didn’t really know his to give up once her mind was set on something. “That’s good, I’m glad” she said to him in return. She was glad, she just hoped he dealt was fine like he had said. However something told her that he wasn’t. That he and just said that to be polite, but she wouldn’t press it. Not at the moment at least. She would wait until if they became friends again to press him for how he really was feeling.

She watched as he looked around at the cart and barrels around them, and for something else. What else he had been looking for, Sofie wasn’t sure. That was until he spoke again. ”If I get it done by the time they need it, it hopefully won’t give me any trouble” he said to her in answer to her hoping she wasn’t interrupting him. He had then shrugged his shoulders and leaned against one of the many barrels before asking ”How are you doing?” To her. She thought it was nice that he was asking her, but also didn’t like that he mentioned anything about getting in trouble at all.

Frowning Sofie bit her lip before speaking. “ I can help you if you want, I bet we would get done faster together! And besides I wouldn’t let you get in trouble. I’m the one standing here talking to you and distracting you.” She told him before looking around again. They were the only ones on the area of the dock at the moment anyways, so she was sure they would be okay for bit. Plus she had meant what she had said. Sofie wouldn’t let him get into trouble if she was the reason he had fallen behind on his work. “I am well, training is hard, but I’m glad for it. Thank you for asking” she said next. Looking around again to see that they were still alone, Sofie leaded on a barrel opposite of him. ”So…my mother’s birthday is coming up…and we are going to have a party for her soon. I want you to come to it.”  She said with a smile on her face again

“I really mean that too. My whole family wants you to come, and I think it would be fun with you there!” She said to him next. Still smiling at him.  She was doing her best to be as nice as possible, and as warm and welcoming. She hoped he would agree to come. It would be a step in the direction of them becoming friends again like she wanted anyways. “You can think about it, I don’t need an answer today…” sofie made sure to add in at the end.  She didn’t want him to feel pressured by she. She was sure that would make him not want to come at all if he felt like he was being forced.

Back to top Go down

Maurr Ulfrsson
Maurr Ulfrsson
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 2:50 pm

damned if i do
damned if i don’t.

It didn’t make much sense she was wasting her valuable time on him. He was just a thrall, and he was used to being treated like one. No one ever took the time to hear about his opinion. Why would it matter how he was feeling? The only thing that counted, was if he was doing his job, and if he was doing it fast enough. Saying he was fine, was just a little white lie. He was not allowed to complain. He had no idea what her intentions were either. Maybe this was some kind of trick, a test to see if he would still obey his master if someone came by to distract him. Her smile seemed genuine though. “I can help you if you want, I bet we would get done faster together! And besides I wouldn’t let you get in trouble. I’m the one standing here talking to you and distracting you.” She then proposed, and he almost couldn’t believe she was actually suggesting that. She was a warrior, not a thrall. Why would she even offer to help him out?

”No, it’s okay, I’ll get it done”, He politely declined. Besides, he would feel weird about it. Quickly he asked her how she was doing today, to distract her from the subject. “I am well, training is hard, but I’m glad for it. Thank you for asking” She replied, and he felt that spike of jealousy again. At least she was able to train. He would be so much happier if he could do that as well. Even if it meant having aching muscles for days, and bruises all over his body. It wasn’t as if it would be any different from what he was going through now. ”I bet you will be a fierce shield maiden one day”, He forced himself to say, with a pretty convincing smile. He kind of meant what he was saying, but he still was jealous.

”So…my mother’s birthday is coming up…and we are going to have a party for her soon. I want you to come to it.” She then suddenly said, revealing her true intention. “I really mean that too. My whole family wants you to come, and I think it would be fun with you there!” She continued with a smile. Then she reassured him he didn’t have to answer right away. But he knew he couldn’t say yes anyways. Again he felt angry. Angry because he was stuck in this position and angry because she dared to assume he was allowed that privilege. ”Well, thralls are not allowed to have fun”, He huffed, clenching his jaw afterwards. ”Wish your mother a happy birthday”, He continued. It was not fair, the way he was treating her now, but he couldn’t help it. It was rude and uncalled for, so he wouldn’t blame her if she turned away and went back home. It wasn’t like he was pleasant company anyways.

Back to top Go down

Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 3:39 pm

Sofie did her very best to just nod her head at him when she heard him say ”No, it’s okay, I’ll get it done”, to her. She really had been offering her help to him, but if he really didn't want it. Then she couldn't force her help on him.So she would just let him do it on his own, and she would make sure that she didn't take up to much of his time. However if she did take a lot of his time, she would make sure that someone knew she had been talking to him. So it would be her fault and not to punish him for her coming over and talking to him. Sofie would never forgive herself if she was the reason he got in trouble for something. It just wouldn't sit right with her as a person trying become his friend again. When Maurr spoke next Sofie smiled the biggest smile she had the entire time she had been with him. ”I bet you will be a fierce shield maiden one day”, He said to her, and he had know idea how much that statement meant to her. That she hoped and prayed to the Gods that she would grow to be a great shield maiden, if not the greatest."Thank you Maurr, I hope so!"  she told him. If things kept going this nicely, then becoming friends with him again would be easier than she had thought. Sofie was starting to think she should have come to talk to him sooner.

The whole mood had changed however after she invited him to her mothers party. She had seen the change in his eyes. She had made him angry, something he made clear when he spoke. ”Well, thralls are not allowed to have fun”, He had said to her. She saw the way he held his jaw and then he spoke again. ”Wish your mother a happy birthday”, he told her next. Sofie mentally calmed herself down. She couldn't yell at him or give him sass like she could her sisters. This was different, and she was sure his angry was just. She made sure to keep her face blank while she debated what to say to him. She didn't want him to never talk to her again, so she had to be nice. Looking around she looked to make sure they were still alone before speaking."Well If I had my way you wouldn't be a Thrall. There wouldn't be any Thralls at all, but I don't." she said before crossing her arms at him and shaking her head. "And you just made it my mission to make you have fun by the way..so be ready for that.." she told him with an raised eyebrow.

Standing up from her leaning position she uncrossed her arms and looked at him more seriously. "Look I want to be friends, like we had been when we were kids" she told him with a smile once again gracing her face."I'm a pretty determined person as well.So don't think I'll give up easily." she said next still smiling."And you can tell her yourself, when you come. My sister Freyja can just say she needs your help and thats why you are there." she said walking a little bit closer to him, but not too close."And then you can go, right?" she asked him as she made a quick look around. Still alone, thank god. She didn't want to have to fight with someone to make sure he didn't get in trouble just yet.

Back to top Go down

Maurr Ulfrsson
Maurr Ulfrsson
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 7:58 pm

damned if i do
damned if i don’t.

In every other situation, he would be honoured with the invite. But right now, he could only see it as some kind of joke. She seemed pretty serious, but he couldn’t really believe it. It was hard. Since he had been passed on to the harbour master, he had never celebrated a birthday. There was not much to celebrate anyways. All his days were very identical. It was just him following the orders of whoever was higher in rank than he was. And that meant practically everyone. Even a random villager could have him get water from the well. Even if they were allowed to throw a party, it would be a boring one. They had no money to buy presents, or food, or drinks. His kinda angry reaction was justified, but uncalled for. He was being a dick at the moment. She seemed unimpressed by his words though. "Well If I had my way you wouldn't be a Thrall. There wouldn't be any Thralls at all, but I don't." She said, after which she crossed her arms. Yeah that was helpful. "And you just made it my mission to make you have fun by the way..so be ready for that.."

After that, he got a whole lecture about how she was determined to make him come over. So he could say happy birthday to her mother himself, instead of her carrying over his message. She even helped him come up with an excuse. Maurr sighed softly and avoided her look for a second. ”I don’t know alright. It’s not like people like you usually want people like me around”, He said, focusing his blue eyes on her face again. Over the years, he had been told that over and over again. A thrall was the lowest of low. They had no value. They didn’t even own their body. It was what everyone thought. The worst thing was that he had started to believe it too.

Back to top Go down

Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 11:19 pm

Sofie had been still waiting to see what he was going to say back to her idea about her sister saying she needed him. In reality she had thought of many things to tell him and get him to say yes before she even came to talk to him. Not that she would ever tell him that though. Sofie knew that he might not say yes right away, but she wanted him to go so badly that she had been smart enough to be prepared. However, no matter how prepared she thought she was, she never thought he would say something like he said next to her. ”I don’t know alright. It’s not like people like you usually want people like me around”, Maurr said and Sofie felt her mouth fall open as she looked at him. People like her? What in the world was he talking about. Sofie was pretty sure if he hadn't pushed her and her sisters away when they were children that they would still be friends right now, and she wouldn't be here trying to fix and create a new friendship with him in the first place. Or was he comparing her to people like his owner? She had just told him not even two minutes ago that she thought the idea of Thralls was horrible and wrong. Taking a deep breath she slowly closed her mouth and looked at him for a moment.

When she had finally collected herself she spoke."What did you mean with that statement? People like me and people like you?" she asked him while checking once more to see if anyone was coming. She was surprised they had been left alone for this long, but she was glad for it still."I am not like others, my family are not like others.Having Thralls is wrong,my whole family thinks so." she said taking a deep breath. She didn't want to make him not want to come."If I could change things I would, but you and I both know I can't." She said shaking her head."I told you I want to be your friend, we had been friends as children. I remember playing together often. I would like to try and be friends like that again." she told him next before putting a smile on her face once more. "Please just promise you will think about everything. If you want to go tell my sister, and she will set it up. You deserve to come and have fun..besides, I already said its my mission to make it happen and I plan to follow through." she told him lastly. She hoped she didn't say anything to upset him. Not everyone was like he seemed to believe they were.

Back to top Go down

Maurr Ulfrsson
Maurr Ulfrsson
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 1:50 am

damned if i do
damned if i don’t.

Honestly he didn’t even understand his own reaction. She was being kind to him, and he should appreciate that. Not many people were nice to him nowadays. But instead, he was rude to her. He was just so brainwashed. He couldn’t think past his ‘him vs them’ mentality. Even if she had said she was against the fact thralls existed just a few minutes ago. She was still a frú, and therefore she belonged in the ‘them’ part in his way of thinking. She had the privilege of choosing what she wanted to do with her life. He was born to be a thrall, and he would never be able to become something else. One day she would board one of the ships and set sail for other places. He would never go beyond the borders of Skagen. He was not allowed to and he hated it. He didn’t even know where he would go if he could go to somewhere else. The pure fact he simply could not, was enough to frustrate him endlessly.

"What did you mean with that statement? People like me and people like you?" She asked him after she clearly had to pull herself together, probably not to snarl at him. He was used to it anyways, he didn’t understand why she held back. She had a lot to say though. She just did it in a mild way. ”Because I will always be different than you, or your sisters, or your friends. I will always be a thrall”, He tried to explain, after she was done. ”And it’s not your fault. It’s not mine either. It’s just how it is”, He continued. He was about to say another thing, but was interrupted by the appearance of a group of people returning to the docks. ”Fuck”, He muttered. ”Come quickly”, He then said, pulling her towards the ship. He guided her through the opening in the deck, down to the ship’s hold.

”Please be quiet”, He asked her, the tone in his voice almost begging. He didn’t want to get in trouble. He straightened his face and grabbed another barrel. He pushed it on the deck, just as the owner walked past. "Are you done yet?" He asked, sounding impatient. ”Almost, sir”, He replied. "Just hurry up", The man sighed. He lifted the barrel and walked down the gangplank. The man was staring at him the whole time. He put the barrel on the cart, which was more than halfway filled. "I'm going to the hall to get a drink. If I get back, I expect my hold to be empty", The man then huffed, promptly trotting away in the direction of the center of the village. Maurr watched to be sure he was really gone, and boarded the ship again. ”He is gone, but there are other people walking around now”, He softly said when he found Sofie somewhere between the barrels. He honestly didn’t know what to do. Would she be able to sneak of unseen?

Back to top Go down

Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 1:53 am

Sofie felt her face fall slightly when Maurr spoke after she finished talking. ”Because I will always be different than you, or your sisters, or your friends. I will always be a thrall”, was what he said, and Sofie made a mental note to make that statement wrong. Someday Maurr would no longer be a Thrall, she just wasn't sure how in the world she would go about making that happen. He spoke again before she could say anything to him.”And it’s not your fault. It’s not mine either. It’s just how it is”, Maurr said next. Sofie hated that he was right. That it wasn't the two of their faults, but it still wasn't right. It shouldn't be how things are. The fact that he had that mindset in the first place made her sad. She hated that he was raised to think these types of things. Just how bad was Maurr's owner? Sofie was scared to even think about it. It just made her hate the idea of Thralls even more. Make her wish that she could make all Thralls free right at this very moment."It shouldn't be how things are" she said crossing her arms.

All of a sudden Maurr spoke again. "Fuck" he said and Sofie looked into the direction he was just as he spoke again ”Come quickly”, he said as he grabbed her hand and started dragging her along and into the ship. To say Sofie was shocked would be an understatement. Why was he trying to hide her, she told him she wouldn't let him get in trouble. His own must be more horrible then she thought if he was this worried. He took them down and into the ships hold before talking to her again.”Please be quiet”, he said and she could hear the beg in his words. He was begging her to listen, and Sofie knew she couldn't go against him. So as she moved deeper into the ships hold as soundlessly as she could and hid herself. The next things she knew she heard another voice. "Are you done yet?" the man said, he sounded annoyed. It pissed Sofie off a little. ”Almost, sir”, Maurr said next and Sofie found she hated this whole situation. "Just hurry up" the man said next. Then she heard moving around.

She tried to get more comfortable in her hiding spot "I'm going to the hall to get a drink. If I get back, I expect my hold to be empty", The man spoke once more before he seemed to leave the room. If Maurr hadn't asked her to be quite she would have told the man off and punched him in his face, but she couldn't do that and she knew it. She waited in silence for a short while before Maurr appeared in front of her. ”He is gone, but there are other people walking around now”, Maurr said and Sofie bit her lip. Great, now she was going to have and seek off the ship so she didn't get him in trouble."I don't like whoever that man was. He sounds like an ass." she said to him softly before looking around thinking."How many people are there?" She asked as she tried to come up with a plan."And are they all men?" she asked next. Slowly coming up with a plan in her head. "At least if they are all men, I can flirt my way out of the situation if I'm caught." she said with a huff as she looked down at her dress and adjusted it a bit before looking up at him with a smile."But if it keeps you from getting in trouble I'll do it." she said top him as she waited for his answers. She was making sure to be as quite as she could. So no one would hear them.

Back to top Go down

Maurr Ulfrsson
Maurr Ulfrsson
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 8:09 pm

damned if i do
damned if i don’t.

Thinking under pressure wasn’t his forte, which was made clear when he dragged her into the boat. It would have been much better if she would just casually walk on and pretend she was supposed to be here. Now he made it suspicious. If someone caught her now, she would have to explain herself and he wouldn’t know how she would do that without involving him. She also didn’t have to try. He was used to the verbal abuse, so he would gladly take his responsibility if it meant she could walk away. The best outcome would just be if no one caught her and the both of them could just get on with their days without dealing with the consequences. For now, he was lucky the owner of the boat didn’t check the ship’s hold. He just barked some commands and went to the village to get drunk. Hopefully he would get so drunk he couldn’t find his way back to the docks until Maurr was gone

When he got back inside, he quickly scouted the docks. It was much more busy now. Probably whatever was going on earlier, was now solved. He let Sofie know about the situation. "I don't like whoever that man was. He sounds like an ass." She mentioned. The young man just shrugged lightly. ”He is the owner of this boat, he is allowed to be an ass”, He simply replied. It was the truth. A sad truth, but still. "How many people are there?" She then asked. "I don't really know, a few maybe?" He answered. He didn't know if she knew he couldn't count. No one ever taught him, so his head only worked in ‘some’, ‘a couple’ or ‘a lot’.

Sofie came up with a plan of flirting her way out of the situation. He didn’t really like that idea. ”No, you shouldn’t do that”, He therefore said. While he was thinking, he dragged the next barrel to the trapdoor. ”Is Freyja working today?” He then asked. He already knew the answer though. Of course she was working. That woman would be building boats even if the village was on fire. The shipbuilding stations were on the other side of the harbour, so it still wouldn’t make much sense if Sofie walked all the way over here first, before going to visit her sister. But maybe she could say she was lost, or something. They would figure it out, hopefully.

Back to top Go down

Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 9:52 pm

Sofie rolled her eyes at him when he said . ”He is the owner of this boat, he is allowed to be an ass”, to her about the rude guy. Owner or not he had no right to be so rude and nasty. "I'm the owner of this sword does it give me the right to kill someone just because?" she asked him before crossing her arms."The answer is no. So he doesn't have to be so rude to you. I had to hold back from moving out of here and punching him.I'm going to prank the shit out of him one of these days. Seeing as I can't just go up and hit him for nothing." she told him next. Sofie hadn't like the way the man was at all. The fact hat Maurr just shrugged it off, she liked even less. He shouldn't think it was normal for people to talk to him that way. No one should think that is normal.It made her even more mad then she was going to let him know. It just made her want to find a way to free him more, and regret not staying his friend. She should have fought him on the matter when they were younger. So that they would still be close right now, instead they are like strangers. "I don't really know, a few maybe?" he said next and Sofie wondered why he didn't give her a real number.

Telling her that there were just a few wasn't helpful, but she wasn't going to push the matter at the moment. That wasn't what was important. What was however, was her getting out of here without anyone finding out and without getting him in trouble. So Sofie came up with the plan of flirting with anyone who tried to stop her and ask her questions, but Maurr didn't like that idea clearly as he said ”No, you shouldn’t do that”, to her. She watched as he moved more barrels around. He was very strong, and well built.Plus he wasn't bad on the eyes as well. She hadn't noticed that he had grown into such a good looking person over the years. Sofie guessed that all the hard work he was made to do have made him ripped. She was sure he would be very strong with a sword. Had he ever held a sword before? Most likely not. ”Is Freyja working today?” she heard him say next. Breaking her from her thinking."I'm going to say yes. There aren't many days she's not. However thats on the other side of the docks..." she said as she started to pace and think."You don't think I should flirt, and I really don't want to anyways..I guess I'll just play stupid if I'm caught." she said looking at him as she stopped walking. "Oh no, I'm so lost. Can you help me find my sister?" she said as she bat her eyes and him and gave him her best fake frown and lip whipper."Did you believe that, because thats our best bet if I get caught." she asked him as she got ready to do her plan. Just waiting for his okay, before she would start sneaking.

Back to top Go down

Maurr Ulfrsson
Maurr Ulfrsson
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 1:00 am

damned if i do
damned if i don’t.

His logical way of thinking was apparently not something she could agree with. She rolled her eyes at him, but he didn’t really get why. "I'm the owner of this sword does it give me the right to kill someone just because?" She asked, but before he could answer, he was interrupted by her doing it for herself. "The answer is no." She said. After which she told him she was about to get out of the ship’s hold to beat this guy up. He was glad she hadn’t, honestly. It wasn’t because he thought she couldn’t handle him. She for sure could. This man was a bit fat, to be honest. He was obviously a trader, and a rich one too, enjoying his wealth by spending it on ale and good food. Not at all a warrior like she was. ”But there is not much I can do about it anyways. You have a sword, I don’t”, He said, very casual about the whole situation. Even if he had a sword, he wouldn’t even know how to use it. So he just swallowed the comments and dealt with it when he was on his own.

For now he didn’t worry about fighting anyone. He just worried about the fact she really considered flirting with older men to keep him out of trouble. He wouldn’t allow that. So he tried to come up with a better plan, while he also was multitasking because he still had to get his work done. Sofie confirmed his suspicion. Freyja sure was at her station. But those docks were on the opposite side of the harbour. He turned back to her as soon as she started brainstorming with him. She showed him exactly how she would lie herself out of it, if she got caught. ”I think that can work yeah? I don’t know, I think a lot of people know who you are and who Freyja is so..”, He replied. By Odin, he had really gotten her in a tough situation. ”There is one more thing you can do. Wait until everyone goes home or go when it gets dark”, He suggested. Not the most fun solution, as she would get bored in here for sure.

Back to top Go down

Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 1:32 am

Sofie looked at him for a long moment when he said ”But there is not much I can do about it anyways. You have a sword, I don’t”, That was true, she did have a sword and he in fact did not. Maybe that should change. Maybe Sofie should use some of her money and go order him one from Hankon and give it to him as a gift, but would he be able to keep it? Or would someone take it from him. Because Sofie didn't want to have to beat someone up because they took it from him. That would just get her in even more trouble with her eldest sister then she normal got into. Plus she would get in trouble with Haskell if she went around beating people up. That was not what her training was for. At least thats what they told her anyways."We might have to change that." she said more to herself then to him before looking at him in the eyes. "If I were to get you a sword, could you hide it?" she asked as she tired to make a plan in her mind. She would find out his answer and think more about it later. If he really thought he could hide it she would most likely go and order him one. He should be able to protect himself just as much as she should be able to. She however didn't want to get him in trouble, so she would have to be careful. She didn't know all the rules Thralls had, and maybe she should look into that so she could help him out more. One thing Sofie knew for sure was that the man who owned this boat was in for the prank of his life in the next few days. She would make him regret being so rude for no reason.

Still looking around and trying to finalize her plans in her head she heard Maurr say ”I think that can work yeah? I don’t know, I think a lot of people know who you are and who Freyja is so..”, to her idea of playing stupid. Damn, he was right. Most people know who she is, and have from a small age. She use to come here all the time with her father as a child to help him build his ships. No one was really going to think she didn't know her way around the docks. How could she have forgotten something so important like that. Running a hand over her face Sofie let out a huff as she tried to figure out what to do. She just needed to get off this boat without being seen, then she would be fine. "I didn't even think about that, I'm so dumb. People will never believe I don't know my way around. Ive been coming here since I could walk." she said and let out a small whine."Shit." she said next before she heard him speak again. ”There is one more thing you can do. Wait until everyone goes home or go when it gets dark”, This for some reason made her smile, and a wicked one at that. Maurr, the sweet boy obviously hadn't meant it the way she took it, but now she felt the strong need to mess with him.

Most likely because she was so stressed about this whole situation and how she could get him in trouble. God she should have talked to him faster, so they could have talked when no one was around.But she very well may be stuck her all freaking night, so she might as well have some fun while she is here right?"Oh so you want me to stay here all night with you do you?" she said first before giving him a shy smile."What would we do together? You know to pass the time?" she said next before giving him a small wink. She made sure to keep her face as calm as she could, but everything in her wanted to crack up laughing. She looked at him and bit her lip and moved a little closer to him. Trying to be all "shy" about it. She couldn't wait to see how he was going to react to her. She knew that he knew she pulled pranks. She just told him she was going to prank the guy who was rude to him.

Back to top Go down

Maurr Ulfrsson
Maurr Ulfrsson
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 2:07 am

damned if i do
damned if i don’t.

Again he felt a little jealous. She had a sword, and she could use it. She was learning how to defend herself. How to stand up for herself. She had something to be proud of. Compared to her, he felt even more like a waste of space than earlier. He couldn’t help it. It was also how this society worked. Warriors were always respected, even those still in training. Everyone looked up to them. Just as they looked down on thralls. It was made very clear to him from the moment he was old enough. Even his own mother saw him as a tool, as she was one herself. She didn’t know any better too. It was how they kept them under their thumb. So they wouldn’t rebel. Because what would they even get out of that? He had no idea what to do if he would suddenly be free. He only knew how to be a thrall. How to bite his tongue and deal with verbally abusive people. And physically as well, but that happened behind closed doors only.

"We might have to change that." Sofie mumbled, and he barely understood what she was saying. "If I were to get you a sword, could you hide it?" She then asked. He looked at her in shock. For a minute he didn’t know what to respond. ”I guess so. But why would I risk it? I don’t know how to use it”, He said, again clenching his jaw because he was getting angry. He didn’t like to admit how useless he really was. The only thing he was good at, was towing heavy stuff all day long. Like he was doing now with these barrels. Although it took him a lot longer now, as he was trying to come up with a solution. He didn’t approve of her flirting with people, but playing dumb wouldn’t work either. She told about how she was visiting these docks ever since she could walk. ”So that won’t work either”, He agreed. There was only one more thing he could think of right now.

When he suggested it, it was very innocent. He didn’t want to imply anything, he was just trying to figure something out. "Oh so you want me to stay here all night with you do you?" She asked, suddenly her whole demeanour had changed. "What would we do together? You know to pass the time?" She then asked with a little wink. She stepped closer to him and his eyes got bigger when he finally realised what she was talking about. ”Oh. Oh dear Odin no no I mean.. I don't think.. Wait...”, He stammered. He could feel his face turn all red, as the blood flushed to his cheeks. The young man took a step back, running into the barrel as he tried to take some distance. Desperately, he tried to collect himself. ”I mean! I don’t want to insult you but...”, He continued. Trying to make sense of himself was pretty hard right now. He also had no idea she was playing a prank on him right now. He was just too in shock to think clearly about it.

Back to top Go down

Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 3:23 pm

Sofie nodded her head at his next words. ”I guess so. But why would I risk it? I don’t know how to use it”,he told her and she guessed that was true too. She was just going to have to change that wasn't she? But how in the world would she go about doing that? She was going to order him the sword, that she already decided, but when would she be able to show him how to use it? Would he be able to sneak away a few times a week? Would he even want to do that in the first place? Sofie would need to figure out all those fine details before she made her next move in this situation. All she knew was that Maurr was going to be getting a sword from her someday, and that one way or another she was going to show him how to use it and how to defend himself. With his body build he would be a great warrior, one that would do great. Once she figured out how to get him free that was. She wanted to free every Thrall, but Maurr would be the first on her list. "I understand, we just will have to work on that." she told him with out giving and other explanation at all. He didn't need to know she planed to train him yet. She needed the sword, and a good plan before she even brought it up to him.

”So that won’t work either”, Maurr said next to the fact that she couldn't play dumb. Sofie was still kicking herself for even thinking that she was going to be able to do such a thing. She was just so focused on wanting to get out of here that she was willing to do anything. However it looked like she was stuck her until night, unless the people left again like they had done earlier. She was hoping that that would happen again. She had other stuff she had to do today, and Freyja would get worried when she heard that Sofie was just gone all day and no one knew where she was at all day long. With her luck her family would think the worst and that someone had killed her over a prank or something. Or that she was with a boy, which she in a way was, but not in the way that they could start to think. This whole situation was making her more and more annoyed. She should have been more careful when she was talking to him and payed more attention to when people where coming.

So she decided to mess with Maurr a little bit, maybe that was a little mean, but she was just joking with him. She hoped he knew that she was like this. That she made jokes and that was a way of her to cope in a way. With her feelings, she could use jokes and pranks to hide how she was really feeling. Like how stressed she was at the moment. ”Oh. Oh dear Odin no no I mean.. I don't think.. Wait...”, was what Maurr said first to her fake coming on to him. She watched as his whole face became red, and then he stepped back and ran into a barrel trying to get away from her. ”I mean! I don’t want to insult you but...”, he said next and Sofie was oddly already insulted by his actions. Sure she had been messing around, but he was acting as if he would rather set himself on fire or run away then even think about being with her in that way. She knew she wasn't ugly, so what was his problem. "But what?" she said now crossing her arms and looking at him."You don't think I'm pretty Maurr? she said next. Putting a frown on her face and pouting a lip at him.She was quite for a few moments just looking at him before adding"I had been just joking with you, but now my feelings are hurt. You acted as if I was offering you a poisoned apple and the idea of being with me would kill you..." to him next as she looked around the room and then back to him."But I guess that was a mean joke too...so we are even.." she said last as she looked at him and shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Maurr Ulfrsson
Maurr Ulfrsson
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 10:06 pm

damned if i do
damned if i don’t.

It wasn’t like he had much privacy in the shed he slept in, because he shared it with four other thralls. If he wanted to hide a sword, he would have to be very careful. Maybe wrap it in blankets and tie it to one of the beams that held up the ceiling. He still didn’t understand why he would need a sword though. It wasn’t like he could carry it with him to scare of potential mean traders like the guy who had been rude to him earlier. He also didn’t know how to use one. Hold it, maybe. But that would be quite useless as well, as he would not be able to really hurt someone with it. He knew himself well enough to know he would probably hurt himself in the process too. "I understand, we just will have to work on that." Sofie said, but he didn’t understand what she was suggesting. It seemed like she wasn’t ready to share what she was planning anyways, so he decided to drop the subject. She wouldn’t be crazy enough to go through with it, right?

Now they had to work on a solution. To get her out of here before she died of boredom. But she seemed to have a plan to pass the time. He didn’t quite understand what she was suggesting, and he felt trapped, in a way. The words he muttered weren’t really helpful either, and it was clear he had insulted her. "But what?" She said, crossing her arms. "You don't think I'm pretty Maurr?" She asked him, pouting her lips. "No! I mean, yes! Of course I think you are pretty", He exclaimed. This wasn't going smoothly, was it? "But you are way out of my league, I don't understand why you would even want to do something like that with someone like me", He continued, a bit frustrated. Why did she put him in this position?

”I’m sorry I have hurt your feelings, I didn’t mean to”, He apologised. She tried to shrug it off. He didn’t really know what to say next, but it felt like he had fucked it up royally. ”Please don’t be mad, I don’t want to ruin a chance to build up our friendship again”, He shared his thoughts with her. He just wasn’t used to interaction with other people, females in particular. All the other thralls he shared the shed with, were males as well. And they didn’t talk much. Most of them, including Maurr, were too exhausted by the end of the day, so he didn’t have a lot of practise.

Back to top Go down

Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 10:35 pm

Sofie bit her lip as she looked at him. He was still panicking, and she was starting to feel a little bad about it. "No! I mean, yes! Of course I think you are pretty", he said next and she could see that he was having a difficult time with this. She knew that maybe she had gone to far with her joke when he spoke again. "But you are way out of my league, I don't understand why you would even want to do something like that with someone like me", The words he said and the way he said them suddenly made her feel even worse, but also very mad at the same time. How dare anyone make him feel that way.How dare anyone make anyone feel that way. He was a good looking man, his rank shouldn't mean anything when it came to love. Love was with he heart. It was about so much more then Rank and things like that. No Sofie didn't love him obviously, nor had she loved anyone yet. However she would never let what that persons rank was stand in her way. It wouldn't matter to her at all. It made her want to steal him away from here and teach him that all the things he thought were wrong and then teach him the right things. Her Sister Fryja would let her she was sure, the only person who would get mad was his stupid owner. She was going to have to prank that bastard too while she was pranking the owner of this boat.

Then Maurr spoke again ”I’m sorry I have hurt your feelings, I didn’t mean to”, he said to her and she started to shake her head at him, to tell him it was okay, but he spoke once more. ”Please don’t be mad, I don’t want to ruin a chance to build up our friendship again”, He said last and Sofie for the first time ever felt badly about playing a prank on someone. This was all knew for her. She had never felt bad about making a joke or doing something like this before, but now she did. Taking a deep breath she knew she had been quite during his little freak out and that had to just be making him get ever more upset then he already was.
"Thank you for saying I'm pretty, but I'm sorry." she said before huffing."I shouldn't have done that, I was just joking with you before." she said next as she took some steps closer to him."You are not beneath me. Please never think that or say that again. You are a very attractive person...I hate that you even have to feel that way Maurr. When you want to do those types of things for real Rank and things like that should never matter." she said next taking another step closer to him.

She wanted to word things in a way that wouldn't upset him or confuse him. He clearly thought pretty badly about himself."I've never been with a man, but when I am ready, and I really want to, his ranking would never matter to me It shouldn't matter to anyone. Its about the person themselves." she said after, then reaching out and touching his arm gently."You could never do anything to make me not want to build this friendship back up again. You're stuck with me now Maurr, and I promise not to play that kind of prank on you again okay! That was clearly mean of me, and I'm sorry. I however won't promise you a prank free life." she said with a smile at the end.She removed her hand from his arm and then looked around a bit."I'm clearly stuck her until night time, so how can I help you with your work without being seen? Its the least I can do okay."she said to him trying to change the subject and help him not get in trouble still.  

Back to top Go down

Maurr Ulfrsson
Maurr Ulfrsson
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 11:35 pm

damned if i do
damned if i don’t.

This whole situation had gone wrong in just a matter of seconds. He felt so stupid about it as well. It was clear they the both of them were not on the same page about certain things. They were raised different. His father had never been involved in his life, and his mother was a thrall himself. Most of his values and opinions came from his owners. He had belonged to different people, but they all had told him the same. That he was a simple tool for them to use however they pleased. Someone that was pretty replaceable as well. He was always taught that people usually avoided thralls as well, as it was a scandal to be seen interacting with them. At least the male thralls. Female ones sometimes were used for a night of fun. But no one bragged about that. So he didn’t understand at all why she would even suggest them spending a night together. He couldn’t comprehend it.

It turned out to be a joke though, but the damage had been done. He didn’t want her to think he was trying to insult her. He wanted to be her friend, as he did not have much friends. None at all, actually. He didn’t let anyone close to him, to be fair. After he had started ‘working’, he had pushed everyone away. He had cut all the ties with the people he used to have relationships with when he was a kid. Sofie was a good person though. She reassured him that he couldn’t do anything to push her away again. Her words were so kind and he even returned her smile when she was done speaking. ”If you say so, then I’ll try not to think about it. But it’s hard, you know, to get around it”, He said. It would probably take a lifetime for him to ever unlearn what he had been taught during the past few years. It had shaped him and now he just was who he was.

"I'm clearly stuck her until night time, so how can I help you with your work without being seen? Its the least I can do okay." She then said, after she had pulled back her hand. He felt way more calm now, and he was grateful for that. ”Hmm. Maybe just shove the barrels to the trapdoor, then I can lift them out quicker?” He said, even though it was more of a suggestion. She could always say no. He couldn’t demand her to do it. ”And if you get tired, you just stop, alright”, He then said. He didn’t want to exploit her in any way. Maurr climbed up the small stairs again and took the barrel closest to his left, and started stacking them on the cart again. Maybe they’d be quicker together, which he hoped. He still didn’t feel like encountering the boat owner again.

Back to top Go down

Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 2:08 am

Sofie nodded her head at him when he said ”If you say so, then I’ll try not to think about it. But it’s hard, you know, to get around it”, to her. She in a way understood what he meant by that. He had been raised to think that he was low and beneath everyone, but he wasn't. He wasn't and Sofie was going to do her very best to make sure he understood that. She was going to make it one of the many goals she had for their friendship. That and getting him a sword and showing him how to use it." I would say I understand, but that would be a lie. I won't lie to you." she told him after a moment."I plan to show you that whatever the asshole who ones you says is all lies.." she said to him next, but it was more to herself then it was to him. She really needed to make sure that whatever her prank on his master was, that is was big and it was amazing. That way she could feel a little bit better about this whole situation. Maybe if the man met his end in a freak accident that no one could explain, then Maurr would just be free. If that was the case then she would make sure that happened tomorrow. However she worried that he would just be sent to someone else. She would need to just start earning some money now. Maybe she could buy him, and then set him free? Sofie really wasn't sure how all of that stuff worked out.

When he told her . ”Hmm. Maybe just shove the barrels to the trapdoor, then I can lift them out quicker?” she smiled. She was glad he was going to let her help this time she asked. At least that would give her something do to past the time, and it would make the work load on him less as well. Nodding her head she smiled at him when he said ”And if you get tired, you just stop, alright”, to her. That was sweet. However she wasn't going to stop until it was all done.If he could work like crazy, then she would do her best to help him and work like crazy with him. Sofie didn't think it was fair that he had to do all this himself anyways. "Okay, lets do this." she told him with a smile. After what felt like hours of moving the barrels to the trapdoor they were finally done. Sofie wasn't sure how he could do this kind of stuff everyday. She was so tired and she had only moved the barrels to the trapdoor. He had done all the heavy lifting.It was now a lot darker out, and Sofie was leaning on the side of the ship trying to relax for a moment before she had to sneak out of here and back home. She couldn't wait to get home and get some sleep.

However she as also super hungry, and worried about Maurr. Was he going to get to eat now the he had done all that work? Maybe she should invite him back to her house so she could give him something warm to eat. He looked to be very tired and sweaty himself."Well its all done now...and its almost dark enough for me to sneak out." she told him with a yawn."So when I sneak out, I'm going to go home and eat...do you want to join me? You can say that Freyja needed you for a minute and I can feed you something? she told him and then waited to see what he would say. If he couldn't get away then she would understand, but she wanted to make sure he would eat. For he had been working hard, and she still felt bad for making that joke with him from before. She felt bad for the way he had reacted to her, and wanted to make sure he didn't feel uncomfortable again. "If you can't get away, maybe I could even bring you something to where you live?" she said next to him. At least soon they could both leave. She just hoped her sisters wouldn't be super worried about her and where she had been all day long.

Back to top Go down

Maurr Ulfrsson
Maurr Ulfrsson
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 1:45 am

damned if i do
damned if i don’t.

If she really wanted to assist him, then he wouldn’t tell her not to. It would probably be a way to fight the boredom as well. He could imagine having to hide in a ship’s hold was pretty boring. Unless there were rats hiding in there somewhere. He wondered if she was scared of them. Probably not. She was a warrior, right? And she had a sword. She could defend herself against them, and keep herself occupied in the meantime. But for now she could help him with the barrels. Now he didn’t have to waste time to climb down all the way to get them out of the hold. The cart was eventually full and he switched to the next. If they kept going at this pace, they would be done in no time. In the meantime he kept an eye out for an opportunity for her to escape. Unfortunately, nothing spectacular happened anymore, and the people just kept going on with their day. So that’s what he did as well.

After a while, he walked back to the trapdoor and didn’t see any barrels anymore. About time. His muscles were burning and he felt a bit faint because he hadn’t eaten any lunch. "Well its all done now...and its almost dark enough for me to sneak out." Sofie yawned. ”Good. I’m glad it’s finally over”, He sighed, stretching his back a bit and wiping his forehead with his sleeve. "So when I sneak out, I'm going to go home and eat...do you want to join me? You can say that Freyja needed you for a minute and I can feed you something?" She then suggested, out of the blue. "If you can't get away, maybe I could even bring you something to where you live?" She continued. Maurr felt the slight panic coming up again, and he didn’t respond immediately.

”No, it’s fine, I get food when I get back.. Home”, He said, internally getting mad at himself for his slight pause before saying home. She probably had no idea where he lived right now. ”Besides, it’s getting late. I shouldn’t keep you occupied any longer. You’ve spent all day here because of me, I bet your sisters miss you already”, He continued, with a half smile. He hoped she didn’t push the subject too much further, or he would have to give in to her pressure. And he wasn’t sure he was ready for that, after just one day of being in contact again.

Back to top Go down

Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 am

Sofie felt herself smile at him when he said ”Good. I’m glad it’s finally over”, to her. She was also very glad it was all over. Not just all the hard work, but the fact that she was hiding down here and that there was a chance she could get caught and he would get in trouble. They had been very lucky that no one had come down to where she had been hidden. She had been so worried, worried about what she would say, and how she would be able to save him if it had had happened. However they had been very lucky, and Sofie was glad."Yes, I know. You deserve a good rest." she said to him with a small nod of her head. Mauro better get to go home and rest anyways. She would have to not just prank his owner, but she would have to beat his ass too. This whole Thrall thing made her more and more mad when she thought about it. How people actually thought it was okay at all was beyond Sofie. She was just glad her family never owned one, and never would.

When she offered him to come home with her or to bring him food, she noticed Maurr shift his mood again, however she wasn't going to comment on it.”No, it’s fine, I get food when I get back.. Home”, he said at first. She hoped that was true, but she wouldn't push him. He had been stuck with her all day so far. ”Besides, it’s getting late. I shouldn’t keep you occupied any longer. You’ve spent all day here because of me, I bet your sisters miss you already”, Maurr said next and Sofie was sure that was true. She had never gone an entire day like she had like this without seeing at least one of them after a few hours."Okay thats fine, but the offer is still there if you change your mind." she said to him as she smiled and looked around. She would be able to sneak out just fine now she was sure. There were hardly any sounds coming from where the other people had been. Plus it was dark and she was dressed in a dark dress. "I think I'll be able to sneak away now..." she said next.

Taking a deep breath and a few steps toward him, Sofie reached out and gave him a quick side hug. Not a full on hug because she wasn't sure he would like that, and she didn't want to make him feel weird. "Good night Maurr, I'm glad we got to spend this time together, even if we had to work and I had to hide." she said to him after she pulled away."I hope to see you at the party, that will be the only place you will be prank free." she said last with a wink  before she gave him one last smile and then started to quietly sneaking away from him. It took her some time, more time then she had wanted too, but she finally got off the ship. Shortly after she was off the docks and on her way home. Sofie was glad that they seemed to be on the path to friendship now, and she prayed to the Gods that he would take her up on her offer and come have some much needed and deserved fun. If he did that, she would work on ordering him a sword, and then trying to train him how to use it. It would just have to be one step at a time.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson Empty

Back to top Go down
vaststelling van vriendschappen-Maurr Ulfrsson
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1