Jötunn Grímsson
Jötunn Grímsson
Skald

PROFIELMessages : 7
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

Herlighet | Alvina Empty
PostSubject: Herlighet | Alvina Herlighet | Alvina EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 6:22 pm

With a deep sigh he stepped right into the small tavern that was in the center of the village. Immediately a warm breeze stroke over his ice cold cheeks and Jötunn stared right at the grate-fire that was burning in the middle of the room. The few snowflakes in his hair and moustache. He shook his head like a lion shook his mane before he stepped further into the tavern. On his face there was this never ending smile, just as there was this typical Jötunn-spark in his eyes. Confidence radiated from his body, and he felt people staring in his way. He wasn’t a cocky person, and most people also didn’t looked at him that way. But there were many people who just didn’t like his presence, he was known for easily drawing all the attention to himself. With a contented sigh he took place at an empty table nearby the fire. Jötunn held his hands above the little candle that was in the middle of the table, trying to get some feeling in his fingers again.

”Brun skjønnhet.” He called out for the girl with the dark curls, after a while. Jötunn looked her way and drew her attention by whistling from between his teeth. When she looked his way, there was this wide smile on his lips that made it impossible for her to think he was not calling out for her. He stared right at her while she walked in his direction, with this gentle yet piercing glare in his eyes. As she came closer, he could see that she was carrying another living being with her, and for a moment he was star struck. She was pregnant. He couldn't remember the last time he had seen a pregnant women, and as he was looking right at her, he wondered if there existed something more prescious than this.

Back to top Go down

Alvina Odinsdóttir
Alvina Odinsdóttir
Thrall

PROFIELMessages : 49
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : UDDEVALLA

Herlighet | Alvina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herlighet | Alvina Herlighet | Alvina EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 9:26 pm

Alvina had been working and living at the tavern now for a few months. It was enough time for her to get use to how things worked, and for her to stop making small mistakes like she had done when she first got her. She was lucky that the owner was so nice and kind to her. To let her live here and work here without asking to many questions was like he was sent from the gods to her. She had worried he had seen her thrall branding once or twice, but if he had, the owner never said anything about it. Something of which she was more then grateful for. Alvina was still scared that someone would find out, and send her back to Vidar. However it seemed like that was not the case, and maybe she was going to be safe here after all. Even if Vern was possible his long lost son. The man never said, and she was never going to out right ask him as well. She was fairly certain that he was however, the more time she spent with Vern, the more certain she was that he was more then a ex wonderer.

She had been working for a few hours so far, and the Tavern had been busy on and off. People coming in to relax after working all day, or to just get in out of the cold. Alvina was glad for her job, for she was meeting so many people in the village. Which meant she was slowly making friends. Something that was so foreign to her before she ran away. Sure she spoke to the other thralls, but that didn't make them friends. Other then Sivpday, and Redra, she had never really had anyone she considered a friend. Here however, her list of fiends grew more and more by the month. It was a very happy feeling if she was honest with herself. Alvina had just finished cleaning up an area that someone had left from when she heard ”Brun skjønnhet.” being said from somewhere around the room. She looked up to see who had spoken, and shortly after locked eyes on a man that was letting out a whistle at her. He had a friendly wide smile on his face and Alvina did her best to match it as she walked over to him slowly.

His eyes never left her frame, and that made a small blush appear on her cheeks as she got closer and closer to him. Alvina noticed him looking at her belly, one that was growing bigger and bigger by the day, and her small blush grew to be a even bigger one. He at least didn't look disgusted like some men did when they noticed she was pregnant, so that was a good thing."Good evening sir, what can I get for you?" she says to him first once she gets to his table. She notices he looks like he is trying to warm up and looks to the fire. "Would you like me to get the fire running larger?" she says to him next before putting a hand on her belly.The baby was starting to kick and move around a lot more lately, and sometimes it was very sudden like right now. Making sure to give him her best confident smile, something the tavern owner said she needed to do more. That she couldn't be to shy around the customers. Besides, this man seemed to be a very friendly type, so she didn't need to be to shy around him hopefully.He wasn't scary looking like some of the people that came in here from time to time. Most of them being Halfdan, the earls, men. Or that was what she was told.

Back to top Go down

Jötunn Grímsson
Jötunn Grímsson
Skald

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

Herlighet | Alvina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herlighet | Alvina Herlighet | Alvina EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 12:31 pm

As he saw her coming in closer, he could see that there was this red blush appearing on her pale cheeks. Jötunn raised an eyebrow in interest and observed as well her face as the rest of her body. Her belly made his smile even brighter. Was there anything more beautiful than life? ”Good evening sir, what can I get for you?” She said to him politely as she arrived next to his table. Jötunn looked up to her and touched the corner of hit mouth with his tongue. ”Something to warm my body.” He answered and blinked gently but challenging at the same time. ”Would you like me to get the fire running larger?” She asked him as she placed her hand on her belly. Jötunn laughed, a warm, soft laugh, and shook his head from left to right. ”That will not be necessary, kjære. Your presence warms the room more than any fire could. I will be more than happy with just a large cup of ale.” After he had spoken, he nodded politely. His eyes were still shackled to her body as she walked up to the counter to pour him the cup of ale he had asked from.

In the meantime, Jötunn grabbed his coin purse from behind his belt and placed it on the table. When the girl returned, he had a silver one ready in his hand. It was way too much for the cup of ale, but Jötunn knew that the life inside of her was way more precious than all of the coins in his purse together. So he wanted to help her, in any way he could. The fact that she was working as a waitress in a tavern, heavily pregnant, told enough about the condition she was in. ”Here.” He whispered, and held his hand in a fist towards her. The only thing she had to do was hold her hand beneath his and he would drop the silver coin in it. Jötunn waited for her to do so before he spoke again. ”My contribution to the life inside of you.” He said with a bright smile and looked down to her hand. And then her wrist.. ”Are you..” He said suddenly full of confusion and frowned his eyebrows when he saw the burning mark on the inside of her wrist. He grabbed her wrist and gave the mark a more decent look. Uddevalla. With a look full of questions he searched for her eyes again. How had she been able to escape?

Back to top Go down

Alvina Odinsdóttir
Alvina Odinsdóttir
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

Herlighet | Alvina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herlighet | Alvina Herlighet | Alvina EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 8:56 pm

Alvina made sure to keep her smile on her face as she waited for his order. ”Something to warm my body.” was his answer and she nodded before asking if he needed her to make the fire larger for him just before her baby kicked her. ”That will not be necessary, kjære. Your presence warms the room more than any fire could. I will be more than happy with just a large cup of ale.” were his words to her, and they made her blush in return. It was a very nice thing for him to say, and no man had ever really spoken to her in that manner before."I'll get that for you right away Sir" she says to him. Smiling to him, she gave him a polite nod before she slowly walked back over to the counter to get his ale for him. The kicking was getting more, and she was getting tired more easily. However she still really loved her job. She loved being able to serve people and be payed for it. Sure she would love to do something else completely. However there really wasn't much she knew how to do yet other then this. In her free time she worked on making clothes for herself, and the baby. So maybe she could do that someone, but for now this was work, and work was good she told herself.

Making her way back over to him and his tabbed she smiles as she sets the cup of tale on the table for him. ”Here.” he says to her in a whisper and she slowly places her hand underneath his own. ”My contribution to the life inside of you.” the man says to her next. Alvin's eyebrows frowned together, and was about to tell him he didn't have to when she heard him speak to her once more. ”Are you..” he said to her next and she looked at his face in confusion, but he wasn't looking at her, but at her wrist. Slowly looking down to see that he was looking at her branding. Her stomach dropped into the floor. How could she have so easily forgotten that it was there. Before she could say anything, do anything, the man was grabbing at her wrist and looking at her marking more closely. Alvina felt like she could puke at any second, and tried to yank her hand back away from him. The man was far to strong for her, so when he looked back up at her she looked at him in desperation. Begging him to go of her with her eyes alone. He could ruin everything she had built up for her in second, and she wasn't even sure what to say to him.

Taking a shaky deep breath she sat down after looking around to make sure no one was looking at him, with her wrist still in his hand. "Please don't say anything, please sir." she whispers at him. Tears trying so desperately to spill out of her eyes."I can't go back there, I can't." she says to him next before willing the tears away. "He'll kill me, and the baby...please I beg you, I'll do anything you want! Anything, just please don't say anything." she says to him. She didn't even know this mans name, and he now knew her most darkest secret. She would however do whatever it took to keep herself and her baby safe. She just hoped he wouldn't make her do anything to horrible. Yanking hard once more,she finally pulls her hand away form him and holds it near her chest. She wants to run away, to hide, to cry, and so many other things. However she needs to know if she was safe, if he was going to say something. Or if she needed to pack as much of her stuff as she could, and then run away again. For she was not going back there, not alive anyways.

Back to top Go down

Jötunn Grímsson
Jötunn Grímsson
Skald

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

Herlighet | Alvina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herlighet | Alvina Herlighet | Alvina EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 9:14 pm

It was amusing, seeing the girl bending beneath his words. But in a nice and flattered way, or that was what he read from her face and body language at least. He was glad to hand her over the silver coin, there he knew it would probably have much more value to her than it had to him. Jötunn earned well with his performances and everything he did for the people. He had a nice house, he was never hungry nor thirsty. So he was happy when he could help somebody out. Somebody from whom he knew needed it. And it radiated from the girl that she could use all the gold and silver that she could get her hands on. So he was happy that she accepted the silver coin when he dropped it in her hand. But then the burning mark jumped into his sight. He softly grabbed for her wrist, and the girl immediately pulled back. Jötunn was shocked by her reaction, and only then realized that he probably had been to direct. With big, glowing eyes he looked up at her face, only to see some sort of fright he had never seen before. ”Please don’t say anything, please sir.” She begged him from between her lips, whispering. For a second Jötunn didn’t knew what to say. Her reaction had made him speechless. Why would he say something? To whom? ”I can’t go back there, I can’t.” - ”Hush.” He whispered, and looked around, trying to see if somebody was watching them there he could see that she was trying to desperately hide her fear. ”He’ll kill me, and the baby, please I beg you, I’ll do anything you want! Anything, just please don’t say anything.” Jötunn shook his head and frowned his eyebrows in thought. ”You don’t need to beg me for anything.” He slid to the side on the bench and made place for her. ”Sit down for a second, think about your child. You need to calm down, kjære.” His eyes were big and full of worry. ”Why would anybody want to kill you?” It was a slave mark, but slaves could be released from their ranks. Why was she freaking out like this? He reached out for her again, this time for her hands. They felt cold in his. ”Calm down.” He told her again and inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly, showing her how to do it. Softly he pinched in her hands and tried to catch her eyes again. ”Nobody will hurt you.” Jötunn was curious about her story, just as he was curious about everybody’s story. But he knew that he had to comfort her before she would dare to speak to him. If she wanted to do that anyway.

Back to top Go down

Alvina Odinsdóttir
Alvina Odinsdóttir
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

Herlighet | Alvina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herlighet | Alvina Herlighet | Alvina EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 9:57 pm

Alvina was far to upset to even hear him when he told her to ”Hush.” herself. She was just far to scared and worried that he was going to expose her, that he was going to ruin everything. If he had so easily seen her mark, how many other people would have seen it as well and sold her out to the right people. She didn't want to even know. The thought alone scared her more then him holding her wrist the way he was right now. She spewed many words at him. Begging him not to say anything, offering him anything he wanted for him not to tell anyone. However, the man looked confused. ”You don’t need to beg me for anything.” he says to her first when she finishes speaking to him, saying everything she was thinking and feeling at him. ”Sit down for a second, think about your child. You need to calm down, kjære.” he tells her next, and she takes a deep breath at his words. He was right, she needed to calm down for her baby. Alvina was just as confused as he was it seemed. He knew the mark on her wrist, but he asked ”Why would anybody want to kill you?” anyways. Did he not understand that she ran away from the king? It didn't make any sense to her.

She was sitting next to him and trying to breath. So far she hadn't answered anything he had asked her, or said anything further then she had said before. The man takes her hand again, but he is gentle with his touch, and his words ”Calm down.” do help her a little bit. She really wasn't sure why, for his touch and everything was what got her all worked up to start with. Her hormones were always all over the place, but this was more then that. ”Nobody will hurt you.” he says to her after he caught her eyes once more. Alvina shakes her head at him, that he is wrong. "If you tell, if Vidar finds me...he will hurt me...again." she says to him with wide eyes and she takes deep breath. Her baby was moving around like crazy as well, she was sure she had stressed the poor thing as well as herself. "He will kill me, hurt me, whatever he wants. He would do it without a second thought. I ran away, he will want my head....once he finds out I am with child..he'll want more" she says to him next before letting out a huff and looking away.

"You should know that, you know what that mark means..." she says to him next before looking back toward him. "So you please much promise not to say anything. I can't go back there....not when I finally am free...even if the child is his, he would kill us both. It wasn't like..." she says next before shaking her head. She was saying to much, exposing too much to a man whose name she didn't even know. She had almost told him she was raped, and she couldn't do that. It would make her relive it all over again, just thinking it was doing it already. She was still so weak, and so controlled by Vidar. Even though she had been away for so long, he still had hold on her.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

Herlighet | Alvina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herlighet | Alvina Herlighet | Alvina Empty

Back to top Go down
Herlighet | Alvina
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1