Henrik Andorsson
Viking

PROFIELMessages : 24
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Skagen

So raise your glass [Sassa & Thora] Empty
PostSubject: So raise your glass [Sassa & Thora] So raise your glass [Sassa & Thora] EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 2:14 am

Henrik wasn’t entirely sure what he’d been expecting on this trip to Kattegat but it was not exactly what he’d had in mind. It seemed a lot like Skagen, to be honest. Just busier, and bigger, and a bit more… compact? But as someone who frequently kept to himself, he knew the large crowd didn’t really affect him in the way it might others. He simply avoided people the way he always did, but him not knowing his way around Kattegat made that far more difficult than the larger number of people did.

He’d been spending a good deal of time in the tavern, because it was an easy place to hang around with his friends, have something to drink, and people watch. He was the sort of person who enjoyed his own company, so he had no desire to poke his nose into anyone else’s business, content to just sit back and enjoy his ale in peace.

Most of the time he wandered around with Haskell or Hakon, or both, for a while until they ended up in a tavern again. And today had been no different, except that he was alone for the moment. But he didn’t mind. He’d been spending far more time with the two of them, and Sofie for that matter, than he’d spent with just about anyone other than his brother, so he was perfectly fine with this time apart.

Once he finished the ale he was working on, Henrik looked around to see if he could spot someone making their way around the room to refill, but none caught his attention immediately so he got up, planning on heading for the bar to get his own refill. However, he hadn’t been looking at what was going on behind him, and right as he stood up, a blonde woman was walking past, and his elbow caught her drink, sending it flying out of her hand. As he watched the ale spill out of the cup as it fell, he sighed and turned his attention to the woman. There was another blonde woman behind her, though he obviously wasn’t sure if they were together, and he nodded at them both.

Sorry, I wasn’t watching where I was going. Let me replace that for you?” he asked politely, the way he phrased it was just habit now but it came from years of trying not to encourage more interaction than was necessary. Something like ‘let me buy you another?’ could be mistaken for an invitation. One he had no intention of extending.
Back to top Go down

Sassa Odinsdóttir
Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

PROFIELMessages : 103
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Kattegat

PostSubject: Re: So raise your glass [Sassa & Thora] So raise your glass [Sassa & Thora] EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 2:48 am

Sassa and Thora had been out for a few hours drinking together and celebrating the fact that they would be going on the raid together, and the she had ranked up just in time to do so. She was excited to be out and having so much fun with just her friend, and not a ton of other people. It had been a while that they had gone out like this together and Sassa had missed it quite a bit. Being able to just be silly with her girlfriend, instead of worrying about all the drama and things that had gone on in their lives.The stuff that happened and all the drama had turned into good things however. Thora and Ubbe had gotten together, and Sassa was happy for her two friends. That they had found happiness in one another. She always wanted them to find someone who would love them fully, so she was glad that they found it in each other.She herself had just finally moved from home and became her wonderful Arngeir's women fully. So they really did have a lot of fun things to celebrate together tonight. Sassa just hoped that if and when Bjorn did come back, things would be able to be worked out between everyone. Never being one for big conflict, even more so conflict between friends. However she was here to have fun with her friend and not think about that stuff. "I am almost out of my drink, lets go get a refill." Sassa said to Thora with a smile.

Just as she was about to move to another part of the tavern with Throa she felt someone bump into her hand, and knock her almost empty cup of ale out of her hand and onto the floor. Turning to look and see who it was, Sassa was faced with a man she had never seen before. He nodded at herself and Thora before he spoke “Sorry, I wasn’t watching where I was going. Let me replace that for you?” he said to her and that made her smile. She had been on her way to get a refile so she hadn't really lost any ale. So she didn't really feel like he needed to do that. However he was clearly from somewhere new, for she had never seen him before. That made Sassa want to talk to him, for someone from somewhere new was always fun to talk to. It helped you meet new people and make friends."Oh, thats okay. It was almost empty. but if you really feel like you must, I will not stop you." she says to him with a bright smile. That had been her fourth ale of the night aways, and she was feeling pretty good as it was. "How about you talk to us instead, seeing as you are not from Kattegat right?" she says to him next before looking over to Throa and smiling and letting out a little giggle. "If you are from here, then I'm sorry. I've just never seen you before this moment." she adds in worried that she was wrong and he was from here. How embarrassing would that be.

Looking back toward the man she smiles at him before deciding she was being rude. "My name is Sassa, what is your name?" she asked him smiling more. she hoped she wasn't coming off too pushy or forward. She was just excited to meet someone knew and maybe learn more about another village or place. She had never left Kattegat yet in her life, and the idea of learning had always been so fun and exciting to her. "Oh, this is Thora, my best friend." she says to him last, not wanting to be rude and not introduce her friend as well before she let out another small giggle and smiled again.
Back to top Go down

Thora Haraldsdóttir
Thora Haraldsdóttir
Shield maiden

PROFIELMessages : 150
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Uddevalla

PostSubject: Re: So raise your glass [Sassa & Thora] So raise your glass [Sassa & Thora] EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 4:03 pm

Thora was born and raised to be a warrior, and so if there's anything she can do besides fight, it's drink. The harvest feast should have taught her that maybe sometimes she should moderate the amount of ale she drinks, but Bjorn isn't in Kattegat and Ubbe isn't drinking with them tonight, so maybe she can relax and have fun with just Sassa. She's missed simply going out drinking with her friend, and it's nice to take a break from the bustle and preparations for the raid. Not that she minds it, she's glad Ubbe's come to her for help, and she's glad to offer him assistance in the the preparations. But besides that, she would much rather be fighting, and gathering supplies has left her much less time for training than she would like. She isn't terribly worried about it, she's been training and fighting for most of her life, but still she always likes to train harder when she knows there's a raid coming up.

When Sassa is ready for a refill, she is too, and so she's quick to hop to her feet and follow the other woman up toward the bar. She's barely paying attention as they go to the bar, because even when she's drinking she can't seem to tear her mind away from the upcoming raid. She knows they're supposed to be celebrating but she's having trouble focusing on it. She's just so excited, too full of a nervous energy to be still for long, and she knows that once she and Sassa part ways to head home, she'll probably head off to find Ubbe to help her burn off some of the lightning buzzing through her body. She blinks in shock, brought back to the moment when a stranger's elbow sends Sassa's empty cup flying from her hands, and she only raises her eyebrows in a silent, mocking question when the man offers to replace it for her.

Thora is comfortable letting Sassa do the talking, because she's the one who's drink has just been knocked out of her hand, and anyway this leaves her free to keep thinking about the raid. Her interest perks when Sassa says the man can stay and talk to them instead, because he isn't from Kattegat. Thora isn't from Kattegat either. She gives the man a quick once-over, and indeed she's never seen him before. He's almost certainly not from Kattegat, and probably not from Uddevalla either. Thora wonders if the man is going to refuse Sassa's invitation, she didn't give him much of a choice, really. Sassa is a fairly talkative person, friendly and outgoing, but Thora is a bit more wary. Nonetheless, she gives the man a slightly mocking grin when Sassa introduces her. "You're not from Uddevalla, either." If he's observant, he might notice the small differences between Sassa and Thora, the slightly different cadence of their words, the runes for strength and courage on the handle of the axe at Thora's right hip, the scar and the swirls of black ink peeking out from beneath them hem of her sword-arm sleeve. Sassa is innocent and friendly and trusting, but Thora... Thora is suspicious enough for the both of them.
Back to top Go down

Henrik Andorsson
Henrik Andorsson
Viking

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: So raise your glass [Sassa & Thora] So raise your glass [Sassa & Thora] EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 6:51 pm

He eyed the pair of blonde women standing in front of him, nodding when the one whose cup he knocked to the floor said he could replace it if he wanted to. But before he could do just that, she decided she wanted to talk instead. Because apparently they were nosy and knew everyone who lived in Kattegat and Uddevalla. They were right, obviously, he was not from either of those places but he didn’t really want to talk to them, so he was being rude. Internally. He felt a little bad about it.

I’m from Skagen,” he admitted simply, sighing softly when he realized he was going to join them. It was be rude to say no, he supposed. He wasn’t exactly in Kattegat to make friends but Haskell might be cross if he made anyone mad or insulted some of their women. Besides, he didn’t like to insult anyone. “My name is Henrik,” he added after a moment, almost forgetting that she’d even asked.

He was seriously regretting not talking Hakon into joining him for the evening. Or even Sofie, at this point. She liked to talk and make friends, she’d probably get along with them far better than he would. He glanced around the room quickly, hoping she might be nearby, but she wasn’t, so he turned his attention back to Sassa & Thora. “How about I get us each a refill, and… then we can talk?” Henrik was honestly surprised he didn’t physically choke on those words. He hated talking. Especially to strangers. Strange, drunk women were like, at the absolute bottom of the list. Nothing good ever came from talking to strange, drunk women. Probably. He’d never actually done it before.

Nodding at them again quickly, he went to get those refills. While he waited, he considered just leaving the tavern all together, but that would also be rude and he knew he wasn’t going to do that. With the three drinks held carefully in his hands, he made his way back to the table, took a seat and held the ales out like an offering. “You’re from Uddevalla, then?” he asked Thora, hoping to get a jump on the conversation, rather than the two of them just pestering him with questions of their own. Hopefully they’d realize fairly quickly how uninteresting he was, and move along.
Back to top Go down

Sassa Odinsdóttir
Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: So raise your glass [Sassa & Thora] So raise your glass [Sassa & Thora] EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 7:52 pm

Sassa was still smiling from ear to ear as she stood there and waited to learn more about this new man. The only thing her friend said to the man in front to them was "You're not from Uddevalla, either." which made her even more curious to learn about him if he wasn't from there as well. That meant he could be from anywhere. Well if she was honest he could have been from anywhere before Thora said that, but still it made her more excited all the same. She had always loved learning about new places, and this was the prefect chance to learn about somewhere new from a friendly looking man such as this. Well she just hoped that he was as friendly as he looked, or she was going to feel so silly talking him up like this. It took him a few moments but he finally said “I’m from Skagen,”was what he said to them first and it made he smile on her face grow just a bit. There was some things her mother always use to say about that village. That the man she had thought to he her father was the earl of that village. Sassa wasn't sure if she believed her, or not. Her mother was always looking for a way to grow and reach higher ranks. Plus she openly said she slept around all the time, so how could she even think she knew who the man was for sure, if she had been sure she would have gotten their name as her last. Sassa tried not to think about it much, and this moment right now was not the time or place to think about it as well.

She smiled at him even more when she heard him say “My name is Henrik,” next. "Thats a nice name, its nice to meet you Henrik!" she says to him first before going on more. "And i've never met anyone from Skagen before, you must tell us what its like there. I've always wanted to visit there..." she tells him next before a small blush takes over her face and she realizes she is being way to forward. "If you want to that is." she makes sure to add in before looking over to Thora and biting her lip feeling embarrassed. At least Thora was use to her and her silly ways. “How about I get us each a refill, and… then we can talk?” Henrik said to them next and she smiled and nodded her head. She was right that he was a nice person, and for that she was glad for taking the moment to speak to him. Maybe she would learn lots of stuff and it would motivate her to want to visit someday. Sassa didn't know for sure. She watched as he got up and left to get refiles on drinks for them on.

Taking the moment alone she looked to Thora "You don't mind right? I just think it would be really cool to talk to him, we don't have to all night as well." she says to her first before biting her lip and thinking for a moment. "I hope he doesn't think I'm flirting, does it seem like I'm flirting?! you know I don't know how this stuff works....maybe I should mention Ubbe and Arngeir. So he knows we are taken?" she says to her next. Thora gives her answer just in time before Henrik gets back with the drinks he had gone to get for them. He took a seat before he handed them each a drink. Sassa smiled and nodded her head in thanks at him. Not wanting to overwhelm him with a million things and talking to much all at once. That would scare him away she was sure, and then she wouldn't learn anything at all. “You’re from Uddevalla, then?” she heard him ask Thora and Sassa smiled before turning toward her friend to talk.
Back to top Go down

Thora Haraldsdóttir
Thora Haraldsdóttir
Shield maiden

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: So raise your glass [Sassa & Thora] So raise your glass [Sassa & Thora] EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 5:15 am

Thora doesn't warm up to strangers particularly quickly, so in that way it seems her and Henrik will be suited to talking. Meaning, neither of them really wants to talk to the other and make new friends. But Sassa is so eager, she can't bring herself to say no, and she's already a little drunk anyway so maybe it won't be so bad. Besides, he's coming back with more ale, and she's never one to say no to ale. She shakes her head when Henrik leaves and Sassa turns to her, asking if she's alright with it. "Of course I don't mind. What's the point of coming to the tavern and not making friends?" Drinking, she internally answers her own question. But Sassa is a much better person than she is, and they're out to celebrate Sassa's achievement tonight, so as long as he isn't a terrible person, she doesn't mind so much if they chat with him. Besides, if he is a terrible person then she'll have an excuse to pick a fight. That thought cheers her up almost immediately and she shoots Sassa a grin. She hopes Sassa mistakes the grin for eagerness, and not for Thora being slightly bloodthirsty.

She tilts her head as if she's considering Sassa's question, and then she shrugs, her face momentarily darkening. She doesn't want a repeat of the Bjorn incident. "If he gets the wrong idea, I will handle it. Mention Arngeir and Ubbe if you want, but..." She shrugs, giving Sassa a lopsided smile. "Not all men misread signals, even when they're drunk. But I'm here, and I won't let anything happen." Obviously that's a reference to the Bjorn-throwing-the-box-like-a-child incident, but she's not in the mood to come right out and say it. She doesn't want to spoil their evening. Luckily, she's saved from needing to elaborate further when Henrik returns, carefully balancing three ales, and she has to admit he has some skill in that. He's probably a drunk, or a Viking. Sometimes there isn't much difference.

She takes the ale he offers, and she's surprised when he asks her if she's from Uddevalla. Sassa is clearly the much friendlier of the two of them; she's the one who orchestrated this whole awkward talk in the first place. Thora was expecting to sit quietly, drink her ale, and occasionally offer a word or two to the conversation. She nods though, and can't stop the smirk that crosses her face, the taunting tilt of her chin as she answers. "Yes. Which means I can fight better and drink more than you." Everything with Thora is always a test. She has to know how much she can say, has to know just how far she can push people before they push back. It's served her well in the shield wall--she knows which of her companions she can trust and which ones to watch out for. She knows who will fight under pressure, and who will simply cave. The downside is that sometimes people throw knives at her in everyday places, like, say, the blacksmith shop.
Back to top Go down

Henrik Andorsson
Henrik Andorsson
Viking

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: So raise your glass [Sassa & Thora] So raise your glass [Sassa & Thora] EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 9:50 pm

Henrik was pretty disappointed that this Sassa woman seemed to be a very nice and friendly person. It meant he didn’t have a good excuse to just leave. She was very talkative and had some sort of interest in Skagen, and he resigned himself to an evening of chatting. This was the last time he went off on his own, that was certain. She told him he had a nice name, which he thought was a weird thing to say, and with a few drinks in his system, rather than just say thanks quickly and move on with his life, Henrik said the first thing that popped into his head. “Thanks, my mother gave it to me.” Certainly one of his more lame replies, but he didn’t exactly crack jokes. Sarcasm was his thing, and he was bad at it when he had a bit of alcohol in his system, it seemed. But he’d still managed to keep his face perfectly straight, which he was happy about.

Once everyone was seated with the refills he’d returned with, Henrik took a big gulp and hoped the evening wasn’t going to go as poorly as he was assuming it would. Thora didn’t seem quite as friendly as Sassa, and Henrik couldn’t decide if he liked that about her or not.

Despite not wanting to talk about himself, or his village or… at all really, Henrik turned his attention towards Sassa. He’d said he’d talk to them. And it would be rude not to let her ask questions if she had them. “Did you want to know something specific about Skagen?” He had no idea what she could possibly want to know or if he’d have an answer for her, but he would if he could.

When the conversation turned to Thora, she answered his question about Uddevalla with a boast about her drinking and fighting technique and normally that was the sort of thing Henrik would roll his eyes at and ignore. He wasn’t an especially competitive person, and he’d already done enough talking than he’d normally like. However, it seemed the way she’d said it, or maybe the amount of ale he had in his system was more than he’d thought, and he leaned forward to rest his arms on the table, linking his fingers around his cup. “Is that right?” he asked, returning her smirk with one of his own. Well, this could get interesting.
Back to top Go down

Sassa Odinsdóttir
Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: So raise your glass [Sassa & Thora] So raise your glass [Sassa & Thora] EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 3:46 pm

When Sassa heard him say “Thanks, my mother gave it to me.” back to her about how his name was nice she let out a light laugh at his words. She was sure he was trying to make a joke and she did think it was pretty funny. Who else would give you your name but your mother or father. "That was a very funny joke." she says to him first with a smile in his direction before he left to go and get them all refills. She was glad he was agreeing to spend a little time with them for she really wanted to know about him and his village. She hoped she wasn't being to nosy or that she was coming off as flirty to him, but she was still excited all the same. Sassa had also made sure it was okay with her best friend, that they were spending a little time with him. She also made sure to ask if it seemed like she was flirting with him at all too. "If he gets the wrong idea, I will handle it. Mention Arngeir and Ubbe if you want, but..." she hears Throa say to her first before she adds "Not all men misread signals, even when they're drunk. But I'm here, and I won't let anything happen." to her next. Frowning for just a moment she nods her head at her just before Henrik comes back.

Once they were all seated and comfortable she watches as Henrik takes a deep drink from his ale, and to make him feel more at ease she does the same. “Did you want to know something specific about Skagen?” she heard Henrik say to her and she smiles at him in return. "I'm not really sure about specific things. Ive heard about it a little from my mother and my friend Cecilie. My mother's convinced my father lives there...but she slept around a lot so who she thinks it is most likely isn't" she says to him first before shrugging a bit "So I'm mostly just curious what it is like. What the people are like, and what your earl is like. Ive heard a lot about him, that he is a strong man, and he's the man my mother likes to claim is my father. Like I said she slept around, so I am not holding high hopes he even is." she says to him next before taking another drink form her ale. Feeling a little silly if she was honest,and maybe a like she was sharing a little bit to much.

Luckily for her the conversation slowly turned off of her and toward Thora and where she was from. Something Sassa was happy about because she didn't want her friend to be sitting there bored or something the whole time. Plus she was shocked she had actually said what she said to them.  "Yes. Which means I can fight better and drink more than you." she hears Thora say and it makes her smile at her words. However she watched as Henrik leaned forward and minced her smirk and heard him say “Is that right?” to her. Sassa new that some kind of competitions was going to happen soon, or at least she was pretty sure with how things were happening right now. So that would be interesting too she was sure. She simply smiled and took another deep drink of her ale as she watched to see what was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down

Thora Haraldsdóttir
Thora Haraldsdóttir
Shield maiden

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: So raise your glass [Sassa & Thora] So raise your glass [Sassa & Thora] EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 4:43 pm

Henrik's quip about his mother giving him his name is so pathetic, Thora only rolls her eyes. Sassa laughs, though, and Thora is grateful that there's at least one person in their group who's friendly and chatty. Thora is actually a pretty chatty person, but she's very wary of strangers. Blame the fact that she's from Uddevalla, blame the violence in her past personal life, but Thora is entirely distrustful of new people until they prove they're not terrible people. So far Henrik hasn't given her any bad feelings. He seems kind, if not overly friendly, and she can relate to that. She thinks he's probably not as bad as she assumes he is, and so Thora allows herself to relax just a little bit. She only shakes her head at Sassa, giving her a light smile. "It definitely wasn't funny." She can't help but contradict Sassa's statement.

She listens to Sassa explaining her curiosity about Skagen, and she barely manages to not roll her eyes at the mention of Sassa's mother. She isn't particularly fond of the woman, since she's so controlling of Sassa, but Thora would never actually disrespect her friend's mother aloud. Her thoughts stay in her head on that particular subject. Thora grew up in a very different situation than Sassa, and so being the sole child is very far removed from her experience, and for that she's grateful. She can't imagine being suffocated like that. Besides that, she hasn't heard particularly nice things about the earl of Skagen, but again she has no actual experience int hat department. Besides, what does she know, she's never been to Skagen. People from Uddevalla simply think no one else is quite as good as they are, although Thora has made an exception for the people of Kattegat. She loves it in this town, they've mostly accepted her as one of their own. She's made great friends here, trained the young warriors, and become Ubbe's lover. She loves one of the princes of Kattegat, one she can't stand, one she thinks betrayed her, and two she hasn't met. Thora's thoughts on Kattegat are mostly positive, though, and that's largely thanks to Sassa and Ubbe.

She knows her piece about drinking and fighting better can be seen as a challenge, and she sort of hopes Henrik takes it that way. Thora likes to test people, it's how she learns who she can trust. Her bright green eyes flick over to Sassa, who merely smiles. She takes that as encouragement, although that may not be the case if Sassa knew what she was really up to. She probably suspects, though, because Sassa knows her. Her eyes move back to Henrik as he leans his forearms on the table, and she can see from the way the muscles and tendons bulge that he's probably a Viking. Perfect. Most Vikings can't back down from a challenge. He answers her smirk with one of his own, along with a small, challenging question, and she can't resist rising to the bait. "Of course." She pauses to take a sip from her ale, her green eyes crinkling with mischief as she lowers the cup and swallows. "In Uddevalla, we have a game. Two people take turns punching each other, and anytime someone flinches, they have to drink an entire ale." She raises her brows in an unspoken challenge.
Back to top Go down

Henrik Andorsson
Henrik Andorsson
Viking

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: So raise your glass [Sassa & Thora] So raise your glass [Sassa & Thora] EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 7:24 pm

Maybe Sassa wasn’t too bad, Henrik decided, when she laughed at his joke. It had been an awful one, but that was all he had. Once they were seated with full cups in their hands, Henrik had asked if Sassa wanted to know anything specific about Skagen, and tried to listen as she explained a… rather awkward situation. He tried not to let his shock show when she told him Halfdan could be her father. He wouldn’t wish that on anyone. However, saying so would be incredibly disloyal and if Haskell ever found out, he’d be in some deep shit. So he kept those thoughts to himself.

Well… Skagen is nice, I guess? Lots of water,” he found himself saying, while trying to come up with some slightly more helpful information. If they’d had this conversation a month earlier, he’d have said it was peaceful and nothing really happened there, but after everything with Sofie, and then Ylva, that wouldn’t exactly be the truth.

Most of the people are kind,” he added, deliberately not mentioning the part where while they were kind, many of them weren’t exactly friendly, and also fairly wary of outsiders. It probably had something to do with the bloody, hostile takeover Sassa’s maybe-father was responsible for nearly twenty years ago, and the fact that they were perpetually worried about Skagerrak attacking. It took Henrik a moment to place the other name Sassa had mentioned. Cecilie. While he knew it was probably a common name, there was only one he could think of who’d know anything about Skagen. And he was immediately relieved that he’d kept his mouth shut about Halfdan, because his description of the man would’ve been very different from Cecilie’s. 

Knowing that Sassa was specifically asking about Halfdan though, Henrik tried his best to come up with something to tell her that wasn’t awful without lying to her. “Halfdan is... an impressive fighter,” he started, looking back and forth between the two women, before wondering what she might’ve already heard about him.

Luckily, the conversation turned away from Skagen and onto nicer things. Like violent drinking games, apparently. When Thora explained the game, Henrik couldn’t help but grin as he shook his head. “Uddevalla sounds great. I’m in.” He looked from Thora to Sassa and raised an eyebrow, “Only two people can play? Or are you joining us?” Looking around the tavern, Henrik spotted Sofie and groaned a bit. That was great. He didn’t need his brother’s new girlfriend walking in on him punching women. Which led to another troubling thought. “No one’s going to come give me shit for hitting you, right?” She looked like she was more than capable of taking care of herself, but his plan had been to stay out of trouble while in Kattegat.
Back to top Go down

Sassa Odinsdóttir
Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: So raise your glass [Sassa & Thora] So raise your glass [Sassa & Thora] EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 3:21 pm

To say she was worried she had over shared was a understatement. However here was a person who had been in Skagen a lot sooner and more recently then her dear friend Cecilie. She wanted to know more about the place, and more about the earl. So she had some Ale in her system and she decided to run with it. Sure her liquid courage to ask Henrik about his thoughts on the things. He seemed like a nice, and trusting man to her on top of everything anyways. Plus he had been funny, at least to her anyways. Even of Throa had made sure to tell her that Henrik was in fact not funny, and his joke had been bad. Sassa had chosen to just roll her eyes at her friends comment, because she had thought it was funny herself. Plus she didn't want to be mean to their new friend. If it wasn't to soon to call him a friend anyways, Sassa wasn't sure what the time frame of that was. Maybe he was more of an stranger still? She wasn't sure, and this was one of the reason she got herself in trouble she was sure. Sassa was just much more trusting and friendly then most people, and she knew that too. However she never liked being mean and rude to people for no reason at all, and making friends with people was one of her most favorite things.

Henrik goes on to answer her by saying “Well… Skagen is nice, I guess? Lots of water,” to her first. She could tell he was really thinking about his answers, or at least it looked like the to her. So she smiled and nodded her head at him. That sounded nice to her, and also similar to what Cecilie had said to her as well, that there was lots of water around Skagen. “Most of the people are kind,” he said to her next and again she nodded her head. That made sense to her too, because not everyone was kind here. So not everyone was going to be kind there as well. In the back of her mind she knew she was more kind then most people, and it sometimes got her in trouble too. That didn't mean she was going to change herself and stop, the world needed more kind people she thought. When Henrik finally said something about Halfdan, Sassa could tell he was holding back. “Halfdan is... an impressive fighter, were his words to her. Sassa of corse was sad with this information. As it just meant that some of the other rumors she had heard about him must be true. She had heard he was a great fighter, and Cecilie had spoken highly of him. However she had heard many other horrible things as well. That he could be ruthless and cruel, and that he killed for fun.

Those kinds of rumors were why she was on the fence with wanting her mom to be right. If her mother was right she had a chance of having a father to love and get to know. However if the rumors were right, then the two of them couldn't be anymore different if they tired. So Halfdan might not even want a child like her, and her heart would get crushed in the process of everything anyways. "Skagen sounds so beautiful. I would love to visit someday I think." she tells him first before giving a small smile and saying. "Thats a great thing to be as an earl...thank you for sharing" to him next. She could tell he didn't want to say much more, so Sassa was just going to let it go sadly. She was not one to push and it seemed Henrik was being careful with his words. She didn't want to be a reason he would get in trouble later on when he got home as well. Sassa would feel very badly with herself if she ever found out that was the case.

The conversation took a turn and she watched in silence as the two of them went back and forth. She had been friends with Thora long enough to know what was going to happen. She was challenging this man for some reason, most likely to see what he was like in the face of it all. "In Uddevalla, we have a game. Two people take turns punching each other, and anytime someone flinches, they have to drink an entire ale." Thora says and Sassa just turns her head to look at her friend. Did she really mean that they were going to play this game. “Uddevalla sounds great. I’m in.” Henrik said to Thora next,before he turned toward her and spoke. “Only two people can play? Or are you joining us?” to her Sassa started to shake her head no. "I think I'll watch at first...See how much damage is done. My lover would be most displeased if I came home all banged up. He's rather protective of me." she tells him with a smile before she sees him look around and let out a groan. Looking around herself she wondered what he had seen. “No one’s going to come give me shit for hitting you, right?” Sassa hears him ask Throa next, and he was at least smart to ask that. She also wondered the same things. Sassa was pretty sure Ubbe might not be the happiest if she came home beat up, but maybe she was wrong.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: So raise your glass [Sassa & Thora] So raise your glass [Sassa & Thora] Empty

Back to top Go down
So raise your glass [Sassa & Thora]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1