Kari Asgersdóttir
Farmer

PROFIELMessages : 20
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Skagen

one with the animals around her -Einar Empty
PostSubject: one with the animals around her -Einar one with the animals around her -Einar EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 5:03 pm

Kari had woken up early just like any other day in her life for as long as she could remember. She always had so many things that she needed to do and take care of, that she often wondered if there could be more hours in the day to help her take care of it all. When she first woke up she always made sure to make breakfast for herself and her younger brother Ari. Sometimes he ate with her, others she just left it there for him when he woke up to reheat just a bit. Once she was done making the breakfast she had to head to the stables to take care of the horses. Feed them, clean all their stalls, and let them out into the pastures to walk around and burn off some energy for the day. She hated to leave them all copped up for too long, for she knew that they were animals that wanted to be out and moving. When she was done with the horses she had to take care of all the many other animals on her farm. All of theses steps took many hours and a lot of her time and effort. Kari wished her brother would help her with these things more, but she also understood he was his own person. That he had his own likes and dislikes, and besides this was the life she chose for herself. So she knew she had to handle this all on her own for now. Maybe someday she would meet a man and get married, and she would have them to help her a bit too.

She now found herself in the pastures with the horses. Kari was able to get all her work done a little bit earlier today.The animals had been a lot more well behaved, and in the winter she didn't have to take care of the fields as well as the animals. So she had less work on her hands during this time of the year. It was almost a blessing to her when winter came along. It helped her have more time to go out and explore, to go out and see things and learn like she so very much craved to do. It wasn't that she didn't like being a farmer and taking care of the animals, for that was one of her favorite things. It was more that as she got older she wanted to do more, and see more. Kari wanted more friends and to see more people then she did normally. Plus the idea of finally being able to maybe date was appealing as well. So much of her time had been spent taking care of everything for so long. She had been raising Ari since she was sixteen, and now he was older and more able to take care of himself. Even if she did tend to worry about him still. However because she had been taking care of him, and then moved out to run her own farm she really never had time for love before. So it was something that was slowly interesting her more and more.

Sitting on a fur on the ground she smiled as she watched the horses run and play with one another. It was interesting to see how they interacted with each other. One of the horses was chasing her silly little Fox Angan around the pasture and Kari found herself letting out a light laugh at the sight of it. The silly fox was always getting into some trouble. Just like her little brother was, even earning himself the title of the fox in the first place. Kari was so in her own mind and enjoying the scene before her, that she almost didn't hear the person walking up behind her until she heard the sound of a stick or something breaking behind her. Turing toward the sound Kari made sure to place a bright smile onto her face as it could be anyone. "Hello" was what she said as she looked to the person who had decided to come out and see her."Anything I can help you with?" she said next when her eyes landed on the other person.

Last edited by Kari Asgersdóttir on Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Einar Odinsson
Einar Odinsson
Hersir

PROFIELMessages : 4
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: one with the animals around her -Einar one with the animals around her -Einar EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 11:00 pm

Einar sighed deeply as he decided to go for a walk, he found himself by the Partures, near where the farmsWell are located, he didn't have much planned today. So Einar decided to just go for a walk looking at the areas that needed patrolling and protecting the most. Einar got distracted by a vision of beauty sat on the fur beneath her. Einar usually didn't have a wandering eye but he knew beauty when he saw it and she was definitely a beauty. Einar hadn't seen her around the village, so perhaps she kept to herself? He wondered as he wondered closer to her, like a lion would stalk its prey, gentle and quiet was his footing on the soft grass.

Einar glanced up at the horses and slightly allowed the corner of his eye tug upwards, such a beautiful scenery. was no wondered that the young man had gotten so distracted with what he had intended to do today. "Hello" He blinked, surprised that she heard him but kinda glad she did. Einar was well known to the villager because of his position as leader of the army, though he had a slave or two to cook and go out for him, but Einar rather do it himself and oh! since he was near a farm? He guess some rabbit stew would be nice for dinner, but then again he could of gotten that at the market. Anything I can help you with?" He glanced down at the women and moved closer to her, whilst he gently shook his head. "Not really, I was mindlessly walking wherever the Gods would take me and then I found you and this place." He carelessly shrugged his shoulders, moving his grey eyes away from the innocent brown orbs.

"Do you come here often?" Einar asked her randomly, slowly lowering himself to sit down next to this beauty. Einar kept a safe distance after all, it was not his taste to do something against a women will."What is your name girl? He asked her curiously, that was usually what got Einar into trouble his curiosity, in finding out things and people, he would usually watch people for a moment or two, maybe longer til he noticed something about there behaviour or mannerism, that piqued his interest and then he would approach them or attack them depending on whether or not the person threatens his family.
Back to top Go down

Kari Asgersdóttir
Kari Asgersdóttir
Farmer

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: one with the animals around her -Einar one with the animals around her -Einar EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 1:20 am

When her eyes landed on the person who had appeared in the pastures with her, Kari made sure to put a bright smile on her face. Although she had never spoke to the man that was now before her, she knew very well who he was. It would be hard for someone living in a village that cared so much about rank to not know who some of the higher ranked people were. Kari was a little surprised to see Eianr the Hersir here with her, with the horses. She was sure that he had many important thing to do, more important then being here with her in a field. Not that she minded him being there, much the opposite in she was honest. She made sure to keep her eyes on him as he shook his head at her question and made his way closer to her. "Not really, I was mindlessly walking wherever the Gods would take me and then I found you and this place." was his answer, and Kari nodded her head at him and smiled more. That made sense, sometimes when she had more free time, she too would like to wonder around. Allowing the gods to guild her to someone new while her mind was thinking or working it's self. Kari always loved to explore and see new things when she could.

When he spoke again, Kari fought the laugh that wanted to come out. "Do you come here often?" Einar said to her as she watched him slowly lower himself onto the ground by her. She took note that he was polite enough not to sit too closely. As they clearly didn't know one another well. Shaking her head yes at him, that she did in fact come here often. She was just about to speak again when she heard him beat her to it. "What is your name girl? Einar said to her next and she smiled at him before taking a deep breath. "I come here almost everyday, those horses are mine." she says to him first. Making sure to answer his first question first. "Im a farmer, one who raises mostly animals." she says to him next. Just as her naughty little fox runs over to her, and jumps into her lap. Letting out a little laugh she pets Angan's head a little bit.

Looking away from the fox and back to him she goes on. "My name is Kari, Kari Asgersdóttir." she says to him. Answering his last question. "And this is Angan....my pet fox." she says to him next, just as the little fox jumps from her lap and scurries over toward Einar. Running around him and sniffing him, most likely making sure that the other person was safe to be around her. Angan was a rather protective fox, and had bitten people that he doesn't like in the past. However so far it looked like her little fox didn't mind the man on the ground close to her. "I...know your first name is Einar, for you are the Hersir. However I think this may be the first time we have spoken." Kari says to him next, feeling a little awaked suddenly. "So its nice to meet you officially..." she throws into the conversation last, giving another smile. She knows to be kind and polite as he is much higher ranked then she was. Besides she had no reason to be rude to him anyways, not unless he planed to give her one.

Back to top Go down

Einar Odinsson
Einar Odinsson
Hersir

PROFIELMessages : 4
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: one with the animals around her -Einar one with the animals around her -Einar EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 10:06 pm

I come here almost everyday, those horses are mine. His grey eyes glanced silently over the pasture, to watch the two beautiful mares, gallop and trot around the field with one another. "Im a farmer, one who raises mostly animals." Einar side glanced at the burnette beauty beside him, he wondered if she raises the animal all by herself. "By yourself or does your family help you attend, to your live stock?." He asked her as he watched a fox run over to her jumping into her lap, such a beautiful creature. "My name is Kari, Kari Asgersdóttir." She spoke her head and Einar tired his best to think of whom her father was but no one came to mind, perhaps that was because, he really only ever associated himself with the vikings, Shield-maidens and warriors of the village.

Turning away from Kari, Einar was pondering in thought as he often did. "And this is Angan....my pet fox." He glanced back over to the girl and then to her fox, seeing the creature climb out of its mistress lap, scurrying over toward him. Einar was unfazed as he liked animals and allowed the fox's to run circles around him and sniff him taking in his scent. Einar allowed his lips to tug slightly into a small smile as he offered his hand to Angan to take, he watched as the fox gave him permission to stroke it. Gently he placed his large hand onto its soft red fur and gave her a gently stroke.

"I...know your first name is Einar, for you are the Hersir. However I think this may be the first time we have spoken. So its nice to meet you officially..." Einar chuckled at her words moving his grey eyes to meet her brow ones. "Are you always this formal? Indeed we have not met before and I please to make your acquaintance Kari." He gave her a soft smile, sensing that perhaps she felt awkward, judging her body language quickly. "Why do you not come to the great hall?, such a beauty should not be hidden..." Einar was a curious man and sometimes, he does allow his curiosity to get the better of him. "What is it that you wish the gods to bless you with?.. Surely you do not wish to be farmer for the rest of your days? He asked her curiously and wondered if she was cold or not considering the weather was getting a lot colder and the snow fall beginning to become alot more frequent and heavier.
Back to top Go down

Kari Asgersdóttir
Kari Asgersdóttir
Farmer

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: one with the animals around her -Einar one with the animals around her -Einar EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 11:35 pm

She is still smiling at him when she hears him ask her "By yourself or does your family help you attend, to your live stock?." after she tells him the horses are hers. Kari knows its a normal question so has no problem at all answering him."I do it by myself, my younger brother Ari and I moved out a few years ago. He helps sometimes, but it's mostly me. she tells Einar with a smile as she thinks about it. It was normal for families to do things together on a farm, but her father was a good for nothing and that's why she moved out in the first place. Ari, her brother was a fisherman and so it wasn't like he did nothing. So she couldn't always make him help her out as well. He needed to grow and do his own things without his sister forcing him to do things for her, but she at the same time wish he would help sometimes. Like when he knew she was extra busy for example. "It's hard sometimes, but I don't mind the work. The animals are worth it." Kari finds herself telling him next with another smile toward him.

It was nice to watch as Angan interacted with another person like this without being mean. It was hard to tell if her little fox was going to be nice or bite people. So Kari was glad when she saw that her little crazy pet was being nice to Einar. Her smile grows as she watches as the man pets her Angan, and how the fox is still being well behaved. "Angan likes you. He tends to be a picky little fox." she says to him as the fox grew tired of Einar's pets and made his way back to her. Kari pets her little fox as he licks her hand and takes off back toward the horses still running around and enjoying themselves. She was glad they were enjoying the snow and moving around. It would help them burn off their energy and keep warm all at once. Plus it kept her horses nice and strong, and that would be good for when it was time to sell some of them in the winter.

Kari makes sure to tell him that she is glad to meet him, seeing as it was the first time they had met. "Are you always this formal? Indeed we have not met before and I please to make your acquaintance Kari." she hears him say to her and her face lights up in a small blush. She was trying to be polite and not speak to someone so high ranked, that she never met before, wrongly However it seemed that she was coming off as too formal. "Oh, um no. I'm not always formal..." she says awkwardly as she gives him another smile. "I didn't want to say the wrong thing I suppose." she tells him next truthfully. What Einar says to her next however makes her whole face turn bright red. "Why do you not come to the great hall?, such a beauty should not be hidden..." are his words and Kari is flustered right away, and unsure how to reply. She knew it was a compliment, but she can't remember anyone saying something so bold to her like this before as well. "I thank you for your kinds words, and I suppose because I feel as if I would not fit in well." she tells him even more awkwardly. "I don't drink as much as others, and I tend to work a lot too." Kari makes sure to add in next with a small shrug.

She is rather taken back with his next questions to her. "What is it that you wish the gods to bless you with?.. Surely you do not wish to be farmer for the rest of your days?Kari wasn't quite sure what was wrong with being a farmer, she rather liked being with animals. However to someone of his ranking she could maybe understand where he was coming from. He was a high ranked, high paid fighter. Where as she is a farmer who is taking care of the animals for almost the whole village. However she liked what she did for a living, and it was what she chose it in the first place. Kari would just like some help sometimes, and love someday too. If the gods so blessed her with it. "I actually like being a farmer, but if the gods wanted me to do something else someday, I would not fight them on their will." she says to him first as she gives him a small smile. "but I guess there are plenty of things I wish to be blessed with, like most people? she says to him next. She isn't meaning to be coming off as rude if she was, it was that this was her first time meeting him."What about you, are there things you want from the gods? she decides to ask him in return. So they could keep the conversation going too.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: one with the animals around her -Einar one with the animals around her -Einar Empty

Back to top Go down
one with the animals around her -Einar
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1