Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

PROFIELMessages : 148
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title : The Trickster
Place of birth : Skagen

I'm back where I belong-Aleinn Empty
PostSubject: I'm back where I belong-Aleinn I'm back where I belong-Aleinn EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 1:32 am

Sofie had been excited to get home from the moment the boat had set sail from Kattegat. She had missed her family, and Aleinn so much while she was away. Honestly she just couldn’t wait to see them all again, to be able to spend time with them and tell them all about her travels. They had all never left and she was excited to give them her gifts and explain how other places worked. It was honestly much the same in a lot of ways, but there had been small differences. Most of all she wanted to get back to Aleinn, they had literally just gotten together the night before she left, and she wanted to spend more time with him. To grow their relationship as a couple. Sofie wanted to hug and kiss him too if she was honest. She could spend hours just kissing him and spending time with him if he would let her. Hopefully he would let her, or she would be slightly sad about it. However she would never say so to him, not wanting to make him uncomfortable or anything.

When the ship docked, Sofie grabbed her bag and jumped off the boat so fast. She didn’t even bother to look back to the others and tell them goodbye. Seeing them for so many weeks as she had done was enough, and now she wanted to see Aleinn. If they had a problem with her leaving the way she did, she was sure she would find out later anyways. Running down the docks as fast as she could, she ran toward the area that her sister and Aleinn worked on. When he was in seeing distance, she decided it was time to shout for him. To get his attention and to let him know she was back. Sofie didn’t even think about if she could embarrass him by doing this. “Aleinn!” she says shouts as she runs closer to him. Ignoring the fact that her sister was most likely around somewhere as well. Seeing as Aleinn was in face her apprentice still. “Aleinn” Sofie shouts again, to make sure he hears her for sure.

When she finally reached him she smiled up at him. Gods he was even more handsome after being away from him so long.“I’m home! I missed you, so much!” she says to him next. Looking toward her sister she gives her a half wave before looking back to Aleinn. She didn’t want to be rude to her sister, but she cared more about Aleinn at this moment. Sofie closed the gap between them, pulling him as close as she could. “Please kiss me” she says to him as she looks up at his wonderful face. It was all she had been thinking about and wanting since she left. She didn’t want to yank him down, but she would if she needed to do so, for Sofie was sure she wouldn’t be able to wait very much longer at all.

Back to top Go down
I'm back where I belong-Aleinn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1