Björn Ragnarsson
Huskarl

PROFIELMessages : 475
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title : Ironside
Place of birth : Kattegat

Watch your back | Rhona Empty
PostSubject: Watch your back | Rhona Watch your back | Rhona EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 8:36 pm

It was early, very early. The sun was nowhere to be seen yet, and even the livestock was still fast asleep. Björn hadn’t slept a single hour that night. He had been busy from the moment the ale faded away and Kattegat was fast asleep. His head felt like a rock, and he had been drinking buckets of water to get hydrated again. He still felt Sassa’s touch on the back of his neck, just as the push she had given to his shoulders. Everything was so fucked up, and he knew that in this condition things would only get worse. There was only one option for him, and for that option he had to gather some important stuff. He needed to find himself again, and he knew Kattegat couldn’t offer him that. Not anymore. As he swept the knapsack made from fur over his shoulder, he started to walk upon the house. Her house.

As he stood in front of her door, he took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a second. This was what he wanted to do, and if there was someone he’d like to join him, it was her. Björn looked over his shoulder into the darkness, but there was nobody to be seen. Silently he pressed his axe in the gap between the door and the frame. With a little effort he was able to unlock the door from the outside. He had lifted the wooden bar that blocked the entrance. With a little creaking he pushed open the door and took a step inside. His eyes were already adapted to the dark, so he immediately looked for her bed. Which was empty. Björn frowned his eyebrows and placed a hand to his forehead. Where was she? This was not what he had planned, and the headache wasn’t helping at all. ”Rhona?” He whispered as he stepped deeper inside of the room. And then he heard footsteps behind him. He wanted to turn around and grab his axe, but she was quicker. Definitely now his body wasn’t in the shape it used to be. There she was.

@Rhona Odinsdóttir
Position in time: The night after Björn kissed Sassa. So the same night when Sassa goes to Thora.

Back to top Go down
https://concretewalls.tumblr.com/

Rhona Odinsdóttir
Rhona Odinsdóttir
Shield maiden

PROFIELMessages : 219
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Watch your back | Rhona Watch your back | Rhona EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 6:40 pm

IMPULSES

Rhona made her way through the dark streets of Kattegat. She had been awoken by a banging sound, and had shot out of her bed, axes in had, fearing a raid. Throwing a pair of pants on under her tunic, she ran outside. After making a quick pass around the few houses next to her, she made her way back home, watching the shadows for any signs of movement. Things had felt different since the feast, and Rhona had not seen Bjorn since his tense stand-off with Ubbe. She had seen the new shield-maiden, Thora, there as well, and figured that Bjorn was letting his past come back to haunt him. Rhona had heard that Thora had been spending time with Ubbe, on and off the training field. Bjorn was apparently not taking it well, and if Rhona could, she would smack some sense in to him. She understood he was hurting, but it was a pain of his own making. Still, it was none of her business. She would support her friend however he needed.

Seeing her home ahead of her, she lowered her axes and sped up her pace. The warmth of her bed called to her. But something looked different. Her door was slightly ajar, and she did not leave it that way. Her axes automatically raised again, she bent her knees and felt the tension of a coming fight reverberate throughout her body, from her arms to her shoulders, through her chest and up her face, tingles making their way to her toes. Walking slowly, she saw someone standing in her home. HER home. Taking three large steps, she passed over the threshold with her axes raised, a yell in her throat. At the last moment the figure turned, and she recognized it as Bjorn. The look on his face had her switching tactics, aiming to slightly injure instead of kill. She quickly turned the axes around in her hands, so that the flat blunt back of the blade would make contact, instead of the deadly edge. She rapped Bjorn in the shoulder before she ducked under his huge arm, bringing her shoulder in to his stomach. She would have laughed if this was training, instead of him breaking in to her home.
"Ironsides, why are you IN my house when I am not?" she asked.

@Björn Ragnarsson

made by Lucas
Back to top Go down

Björn Ragnarsson
Björn Ragnarsson
Huskarl

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: Watch your back | Rhona Watch your back | Rhona EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 6:09 pm

Only by listening to her footsteps he heard she wasn’t happy with him intruding her home. Björn tried to turn around before she reached him, but was way to slow in his condition. Still drunk? Or already hungover? He couldn’t really tell the difference anymore. A forceful smack against his shoulder almost pushed him over. Björn grabbed to his upper arm and frowned his eyebrows, but had no time to recover from the smack. Rhona ducked beneath his arm and thumped her shoulder in his stomach. Björn gasped for breath and folded forward to give the pain some place. Her force had left his stomach with a cold and nauseous feeling. ”Ironside, why are you IN my house when I am not?” Björn slowly straightened his back while he searched for her eyes in the darkness. ”I deserved that.” He whispered and stroke over his upper arm to sooth the pain that her axe had given him. It would definitely leave a blue mark on his skin. He took another deep breath and rolled his shoulders before he looked at her again. ”I have come to tell you that I am leaving.” He said out of the blue. There was no point to tell a layered story, he had no time for that. ”And ask if you want to join me.” Björn sighed. ”There is no time for an explanation Rhona, not now. I need to leave Kattegat before sunrise so I will need your answer quickly.”

Back to top Go down

Rhona Odinsdóttir
Rhona Odinsdóttir
Shield maiden

PROFIELMessages : 219
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Watch your back | Rhona Watch your back | Rhona EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 7:02 pm

Rhona kept a mask of indifference over her face as Bjorn's words hit her. Leave Kattegat? She understood at once that his thirst for glory was not the only thing urging this quick choice on, but her mind was decided almost instantly. She would not leave Bjorn to wander around on his own. The Gods knew that he could get himself in to trouble quite easily, and would need a friend when it happened. Laying her axes down on her table, she looked slowly around at her house. She loved it, and hoped it would be here when, if, she returned. Rhona looked at Bjorn. "Of course I will join you. I am a shield-maiden as much as I am your friend, and I am excited to see where the Gods will take us."
Back to top Go down

Björn Ragnarsson
Björn Ragnarsson
Huskarl

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: Watch your back | Rhona Watch your back | Rhona EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 11:14 pm

Björn frowned his eyebrows and felt his shoulder still pounding when Rhona walked alongside him. She placed her axes on the table and turned her head towards him. The thing she said next was something he had expected and not expected at the same time. So the glance that came onto his face as she spoke was as clear as the night’s sky. Björn was surprised in the most pleasant way and for the first in days there had appeared a true smile on his face. ”Of course I will join you. I am a shield-maiden as much as I am your friend, and I am excited to see where the Gods will take us.” Björn said and clenched his hands into fists in a self-determined way. ”Thor has lightened up my path.” He said as he stepped forward. Björn could remember the lightning on the beach the night from the harvest feast. ”I have no fear, Rhona. The Gods will provide us in any way.” He inhaled deeply before he closed his eyes for a second. The headache that was tormenting him disappeared like snow before the sun. This made everything so different and finally he saw some kind of good outcome in this. ”Pack whatever you need, the boat is ready.”

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: Watch your back | Rhona Watch your back | Rhona Empty

Back to top Go down
Watch your back | Rhona
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1