Naemi Eliassdóttir
Thegn

PROFIELMessages : 79
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title : -
Place of birth : Kattegat

Small talk {&Ivar} Empty
PostSubject: Small talk {&Ivar} Small talk {&Ivar} EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:49 pm

.if i die, i die
The feast had passed and Naemi had slept for enough hours to get up and start her day. The feast was.. not like she expected. Not that she had high expectations or anything, but still.
Cold water made her skin shivering for a brief moment, as the dried blood washed of her face. The evening started normally, like Naemi had imagined. She talked with a few people, sat with the Ragnarssons and even had fun. But then Björn and Ubbe got into a fight that changed the whole feeling of the feast. Vikings becsme quiet and even the Thralls were to tense to move.

Naemi waved her siblings goodbye as she walked te streets of Kattekat. Eventhough Naemi hadn't seen what the fight was about, she had seen Ubbe lying on the ground. Björn widing with his axe while on of the shield maidens tried to sus the situation. And that was Naemi's sign to go home. It wasn't rare for the brothers to fight, but normally it was because of something Ivar had said. Speaking off, Naemi's bright eyes looked at the young man, sitting before the Great Hall. His icecold eyes peeked at everyone who passed by and Naemi could amost read the judgment in his mind.
Naemi had come across Ivar a few times but never took the time to really speak to him. Ubbe or Hvitserk would come between and to be honest, she didn't mind. Ivar had that.. Appearance that gave you the shilly. And she wasn't afraid of him -although it would be wiser to be so-, he made her feel uncomfortable.
Her thoughts brought her right beside the man she just thought of, confusing her for a moment. "Ivar," She then said as a greeting, like she planned to talk to him. She looked down at him with a distant smile before she turned her face forward. "Tell me, did I miss a good fight last night? Or was it just a bortherly wrestle." A little, almost spotted smile was showen for a few seconds. Maybe Ivar knew more about the fight and its reason. It wasn't that important, but it did made her curious.

{&Ivar}

at least I'll go down fighting.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down

Ivar Ragnarsson
Ivar Ragnarsson
Thegn

PROFIELMessages : 93
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title : The Boneless

Small talk {&Ivar} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small talk {&Ivar} Small talk {&Ivar} EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 8:05 pm

If I had a heart I could love you ,
If I had a voice I would sing.

After waking his brother and him not saying anything Ivar left the house, detriment on getting whatever he wanted … the story between that shield maiden and both his eldest brothers. It was a rare sight, seeing Björn and Ubbe fight over a girl. The most of fighting he saw was between Ubbe and Hvitserk and you couldn’t even call that real fighting to begin with, that only was a banter between brothers. But the tensed words, looks and expressions of last night suggested more and all Ubbe had to say was that he was too little to understand back in the day. So there was something behind it. He wanted to look for that shield maiden, Thora but finding a person like that through Kattegat wasn’t that easy so he crawled himself back to the great hall. Hands, muscles pulling a body over the street, eyes as stormy as the sea gazing to the people who didn’t step aside for him. Ivar had his way of living and that was when everybody danced his dance.

He dragged himself on the steps before the great hall, huffing on the effort, gazing into the great hall. Everything of the feast was still laying around, even the people. He pulled his nose up and turned around, looking to the people doing their usual business around the city. He squeezed his eyes a little together, looking from one to the other while he thought about what happened last night. He had fun for once, he wasn’t the cause of the argument, he wasn’t the one people looked at. That did something to him, he almost felt proud for not disturbing the peace. His eyes felt on a couple looking at him and his proud vanished almost right away. Yet … it was the sound of his name that pulled his eyes away, looking towards one of the becoming Shield maidens of Kattegat. He pulled up his eyebrows, looking from top to bottom before he looked up into her eyes. ‘What do you want?’ He asked, not paying her more attention than she was worth. But the answer to that question came rather quick and he chuckled, looking slowly aside to her with that arrogant little smirk. ‘You left when it was getting good?’ He asked her right away. Who left a fight when it was getting better? ‘What kind of a fighter are you when you do that.’ He judged, looking slowly over her body, a female one … he always judged the female ones.
//©️
Back to top Go down

Naemi Eliassdóttir
Naemi Eliassdóttir
Thegn

PROFIELMessages : 79
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title : -

Small talk {&Ivar} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small talk {&Ivar} Small talk {&Ivar} EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 6:18 pm

.if i die, i die
Even though Naemi had lived her whole life at Kattegat, grew up with friends to play with, she never had a real conversation with Ivar. Mostly because everyone was afraid of him and he killed another kid while playing. But as they grew older and even were Thegns together, she never took the time to talk to him. Maybe, deep down, she still felt that scare and that made her insecure. She wanted to be brave, fierce and fearless. But there was just something about him what made her uncomfortable. The way he was, the way he looked at others, he wants them to be sacred of him. And most of the time it worked.

Her bright eyes looked at the crowded streets of Kattegat. De feast had ended early in this morning and you could still see the drunk Vikings. Ale had float and even Naemi had enjoyed herself. Until Björn and Ubbe started fighting, a tense fight about something Naemi couldn't discover. It had to be something personal, at the looks of Björn's face. And it runs through Naemi her curious veins to find out what it was about.
Her thoughts had brought her right next to Ivar. It was strange and kind of awkward to stand next to him, this close. But she didn't felt scared, maybe a little unwanted. He looked at her with that look of him, his deep blue eyes burned into hers. ‘What do you want?’ He asked her, immediately showing her that he didn't wanted her there. She didn't care. ‘You left when it was getting good?’ Naemi grinned and shook her head. "I spend my time better than to watch two brothers following their dick." She said without any shame of emotion for that matter. ‘What kind of a fighter are you when you do that.’ The young woman looked at him, seeing the judgmental look he gave her while scanning her body. "A smart one." She answered and a little grin was showing on her lips. "I know you can relate to that," She then said, her voice soft as if she was trying to give him a compliment and hide it. People spoke a lot about Ivar the Boneless, but Naemi had observed him at occasions. He is smart, smarter than his brothers in her opinion. "So why did you stay?" Her eyes stayed at his for a few seconds before she looked away. Even though it wasn't planned to speak with him, she was curious about the fight and his opinion on it. And it was harmless to speak with him, although she hoped.

at least I'll go down fighting.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down

Ivar Ragnarsson
Ivar Ragnarsson
Thegn

PROFIELMessages : 93
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title : The Boneless

Small talk {&Ivar} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small talk {&Ivar} Small talk {&Ivar} EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 8:24 pm

If I had a heart I could love you ,
If I had a voice I would sing.

Ivar knew everybody around one way or another. He hated the attention and at the other hand he loved it, but observing was always his strong suit. He knew the connections between people, he know what certain men drive to a goal and what tore woman apart. That was Ivar and he was good at it, recognizing faces, knowing their names. Naemi wasn’t anything different, even stronger, she grew up here, he probably knew a little more about her then some other. But they never talked at it satisfied him, knowing why she didn’t do it. He often had the urge to taunt her, just looking long enough for her to be irritated, or just for her to approach him. But it never did so he was twice as amused as she showed up now.

Ivar seemed not interested, not while she could see his face so his first instinct reaction was like usual, blunt and flat from any emotions. It was when she started asking to what happened between Ubbe and Björn that he became a little more triggered, in the bad and the good way. He laid his hands in his lap, looking up to her, curious to what she had to say to the subject. Lucky enough she brought it in a humorous way. He started chuckling, scratching his hand through his hair. ‘What do you have possible better to do?’ He was planning on saying something else but he didn’t, licking his lip while looking at her, listening to what she had to say more. He opened his mouth to object to her words of being the smart one but then she practically threw him a compliment and he just nodded in approval. He cocked up the corner of his mouth, looking before him, enjoying what she just said while she returned the question. ‘To be smart.’ He answered, looking up to her. ‘In order to be a leader some day you need to know the details, the weak spots, the connections. I know a lot more about my brother and that,’ he felt silent, throwing his fingers in the air. ‘Björn, then I did yesterday.’ He stated. ‘You woman all seemed to know very well how to divide brothers against each other.’ His dark blue eyes got something darker while he studied her face. He wanted to know so much more then what he saw yesterday. He knew she came from out of Uddevalla, but why were two brothers fighting. He never saw Björn this hurt, he probably would use it against him. ‘Tell me Naemi, don’t you want to know the dark secrets laying hidden in others their minds?’ He asked curious to what she was going to answer to that. If she wasn’t planning on doing anything other than trying to talk he would crawl away, he had better things to do then wasting his time to a thegn.
//©️
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

Small talk {&Ivar} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small talk {&Ivar} Small talk {&Ivar} Empty

Back to top Go down
Small talk {&Ivar}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1