Halstein Toresson
Hersir

PROFIELMessages : 10
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : SKAGERRAK

Looking for someone to play with -Yrsa Empty
PostSubject: Looking for someone to play with -Yrsa Looking for someone to play with -Yrsa EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 1:30 am

It had been a long day for Hasltein. From dealing with a whiny crying Herra who had been trying to bite off way more then they could chew.Who tried to take on a viking, and lost horribly.Landing himself and the Herra in a healers house for over three hours. He even had to hold the whinny kids hand while he got sowed up. Halstein was reminded that if he ever had kids, his were never going to be this sad and pathetic. He was not one to put up with anything but the best, as he was the best. So his children better be the best too. Then after the dumb kid was all patched up, he had to walk him home and take him to his parents. Who then asked him why he let their son try to fight someone who he was clearly going to lose to. It took everything in him to not tell them that he was not their child's parent, so it was not his job to tell them not to do the stupid thing. Besides the Herra learned a lesson today, not to try and show off when you aren't ready. For it will treat you like any wolf would. It would bit you in the ass the first chance it got. Once he was done getting bitched out, Halstein headed back to the training grounds. Just to find a women he had been trying to avoid for a few days there and waiting for him.

The women in question was one that was starting to develop feeing for him, something that was strictly against the rules. He was not ready to settle down with one women yet, and he wasn't going to let one that wasn't even that pretty try to tie him down. He would never settle for anything but the most beautiful women he could find."Are you bad at taking hints?" he asks her as he walks over to get his shit that he left behind to take the dumb ass kid to get help. "I figured avoiding you was enough hint, but I guess not. I'm not interested in anything else but a quick fuck from you." he says to her before moving around her. Leaving the silly women to cry behind him. It almost made him feel bad, almost being the key word. For he told every women before they came into his bed that it was sex and only sex he was offering. If they started to get feelings, that really wasn't his problem now was it?

Making his way toward the tavern Hasltein decided early in the day he was going to need something to drink, and maybe a lot of somethings if he was honest. He wanted to find a new person to share his bed for the night too if he could. However he was slowly running out of women to do that with. For he had slept with all the ones that would willingly sleep with him. After ordering himself a ale, he took a seat in his normal area and just waited. Most days he didn't wait long,others he had to make the first move. It mattered not to him, he would even be fine with simply catching up with a friend after the day he had. Once his first drink was out he lifted his hand and said. "Someone bring me another" to the staff before another was brought to him. Hopefully he would have some kind of company soon, or he was going to get very drunk, very fast. Drinking alone always tended to do that to him.

Back to top Go down

Yrsa Tyrsdóttir
Yrsa Tyrsdóttir
Shield maiden

PROFIELMessages : 81
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Skagerrak

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to play with -Yrsa Looking for someone to play with -Yrsa EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 8:19 am

Immediately upon setting foot in Skagerrak, Yrsa had struggled to wipe the grin from her face. She hadn’t realized how much she’d missed the village and her friends, and yes, even her parents. She’d had fun in Kattegat with Garth and doing the whole spy thing, and having a chance to see Skagen for herself, and gather whatever information about the village that she could had certainly been interesting. But she was happier than she’d expected to be home.

The first thing she did upon arriving in Skagerrak was seek out Gunnvor, so she could let the Countess know she’d returned and pass along what she’d learned in Kattegat and Skagen. After that, she’d gone to let her parents and Inkeri know she was home, and after spending a bit of time with each of them, had gone home with the animals to drop off her things and take a nap. It was a bit pitiful but it had been a long trip and she was tired, despite it only being early afternoon.

When Yrsa woke up a few hours later, evening had arrived and she cleaned herself up a bit and made her way to the tavern. She didn’t know if she’d run into anyone she particularly wanted to spend time with, but it was the easiest place to mingle and listen to the village gossip and she had a lot to catch up on.

As soon as she entered the tavern, Yrsa had gone to the bar to get an ale, and sipped at it slowly while she scanned the familiar area, looking for any familiar faces. The first one that caught her eye was the hersir, Halstein, and she rolled her eyes at herself, knowing he was probably not the sort of company she needed at the moment, but heading in his direction anyway. She heard him call out for someone to bring him another ale and rolled her eyes again.

She reached out to grab an ale from a passing barmaid, but when she arrived at his table, she saw someone had already gotten him another cup. “I guess I’ll just have to drink both of these myself,” she announced, sliding into the seat across from him with an ale in each of her hands. “Did you miss me?” she asked, shooting him a grin and quirking an eyebrow at him before taking a larger sip from her cup.

Looking around the tavern again quickly, she turned back towards the hersir. “Are you expecting company? Or can I keep my seat?” It was hard to tell with Halstein, what kind of mood he was in, and while the two of them rarely saw eye to eye, Yrsa didn’t want to go out of her way to irritate him on her first night back in Skagerrak. And if he was expecting someone to join him, he probably didn’t want her interrupting his night.
Back to top Go down

Halstein Toresson
Halstein Toresson
Hersir

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to play with -Yrsa Looking for someone to play with -Yrsa EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 2:54 am

The more he sat there and drank by himself the worse his attitude was declining. The fact that not a single person had made there way over to him was also not improving his mood as well. He was the damn Hersir, and not one person wanted to spend time with him it seemed. Maybe it was the angry face he had been wearing all day long. May others had heard about his rough day already and were trying to just leave him alone. Whatever the reason was, it was annoying him if he was honest. Halstein had just made someone bring him a second drink when he heard a familiar voice speaking behind him. “I guess I’ll just have to drink both of these myself,” he hear her say to him first, and already he has a grin slowly growing onto his face. As Yrsa sits down in front of him, he lets his eyes slowly trail up and down her body. Gods had he missed the nights he sometimes shared with her while she was gone. Someone so aggressive, and also didn't put up with his shit. It turned him on a bit just thinking about it, the idea of taking her home and having a crazy night together. Halstein had know idea she was even back from her mission yet, but he was defiantly glad to be looking at the sexy women in front of him.

When she speaks again, the grin on his face just grew even bigger. “Did you miss me?” she asks him and he raises his eyebrow at her. "Oh I missed you alright Yrsa.You have been gone a little while, I missed our times together. You could make it up to me however, by joining my bed." he says to her first with a big deep laugh. "And Im sure one of us will drink that second drink, I am not worried. I planed to have many more then two." he tells her next with a wink as he makes sure that she knows he is checking her out once more. Yrsa looks around the tavern, and his eyes follow her just before she asks him “Are you expecting company? Or can I keep my seat?” which make him laugh again. Even if he had been expecting someone, as long as it wasn't Vali, he would have kicked them to the street for Yrsa any day of the week. Halstein preferred her company over anyone elses almost always.

Taking a deep breath he shakes his head no at her. "No, but even if I had been you are always welcome to stay. I would never make you leave." he tells her with a smirk. Taking a deep drink of his second ale, he thinks of ways he could get her into his bed tonight. He also wanted to ask her about her trip, and if she learned anything interesting in her time away from the village. "So how was Kattegat? Meet anyone, or do anything important?" he asks her first before drinking again. Wanting to get some ale into his system, so he could relax from his long day. "Hows that brother of yours too? A Blacksmith right?" he asked her next. Thinking about what a waste it was that Garth had deiced to do something so mundane when he could have been a good fighter.

Back to top Go down

Yrsa Tyrsdóttir
Yrsa Tyrsdóttir
Shield maiden

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to play with -Yrsa Looking for someone to play with -Yrsa EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 2:02 am

Her grin widened when the hersir replied that he had missed her, and she assumed he was mostly teasing. But then when he said she could make it up to him, and how, she rolled her eyes and took another drink from her cup. Right to the point, as always. “You mean you didn’t miss me kicking your ass on the training fields?” she answered, grinning wide, knowing everything she’d just said was totally untrue. He was the hersir for a reason, and while they definitely fought each other in training, the only ass getting kicked was her own.

Oh good, next round’s on you?” she added when he mentioned having more than two drinks, and downed the rest of her first ale. She still had the second full one in her hand, but she wasn’t exactly a lightweight and had spent the majority of her time in Kattegat drinking in taverns with strangers. This was nothing.

Halstein told her he wouldn’t have asked her to leave, even if he had been expecting company and she almost wasn’t sure how to take it. Yrsa knew she frequently got on his nerves, because he got on hers as well. He was stubborn and arrogant and it chafed that when it came to fighting and training, the people she was closest to all had the power to boss her around. And she knew he believed her recklessness was a very serious flaw for a fighter to have. Because he’d told her so on multiple occasions.

Well, I’m touched,” she announced, and briefly wondered if she didn’t actually irritate him as often as she’d thought. But he had mentioned wanting to get her into bed already in their very short conversation, and assumed that probably had more to do with his reply than anything else. She certainly wouldn’t be going home with him if he was being rude.

He asked about Kattegat next, and she was just about to answer when he mentioned Garth and her eyes narrowed slightly. Yrsa wasn’t sure if he’d meant his question to sound as rude as it had, but she was used to people talking shit about her brother, and was fairly quick to react. “He’s fine, and yes, he’s still a blacksmith. He’d just returned from a raid when I left for Skagen, actually.” Her voice dropped a bit when she mentioned Skagen. She was confident she had no reason to worry about being overheard now that she was back in Skagerrak, but she preferred to be a bit cautious when it came to making people aware that she’d left the village to spy. “And Kattegat was... Kattegat,” she answered with a shrug. “Pretty boring. I met a few people, shopped a bit, traveled a bit, learned a bit.” She was being incredibly vague, but it was intentional.

What about you?” she asked next, taking another sip from her drink. “Did I miss anything interesting while I was away?
Back to top Go down

Halstein Toresson
Halstein Toresson
Hersir

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to play with -Yrsa Looking for someone to play with -Yrsa EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 7:04 pm

He feels the stress and anger he had been feeling all day slowly slipping away already, and Yrsa had just sat down. If he was honest Halstein was glad that she was the person who decided to grace him with their presence today instead of someone else. Sure there were things about the women in front of him that annoyed him, or worried him a bit. However over all he generally liked her in his company in both training ways, and in his bed. “You mean you didn’t miss me kicking your ass on the training fields?” he hears her say to him in a teasing manner and it makes him laugh out loud at her. For he was always the one kicking her ass, and beating her when it came to them training. "I think you may have that confused, but I know I missed showing you who's boss. In more ways then one." he tells her, in his own way of teasing. For Halstein knew he was good in both the field and in the furs. If he wasn't women wouldn't keep coming back for more. Or at least that was what he liked to tell himself when he thought about it. He knew he was not a selfish lover like some men could be, he made sure that they enjoyed themselves just as much as he did. It made it all the more fun if both parties were happy from the experience.

Yrsa just continues to make him feel better and laugh. “Oh good, next round’s on you?” she asks him and he nods. "Yes, the next round is on me, and the one after that too." he tells her with a smirk before going to to say "As long as I have you for company in return." he tells her. And while he didn't out right say what he was thinking, he tried to heavily imply. He was well aware she was not the type to be bought, and he would never try that kind of thing with her in the first place. Yrsa was just not that kind of person. Plus even though he found her reckless, he respected her a lot more then he did other women. She was strong, and she knew what she wanted in life. That was strong qualities to have in a partner. If he was ever going to be ready to settle down, she is on the small, small list of people he would consider. She would be a good mother and a strong wife to keep him in line, but he was not even close to wanting to settle down yet. The idea of sleeping around was far more appealing to a man like him.

She goes on to tell him that “Well, I’m touched,” after he said he would have never sent her away. Halstein smiles and drinks his drink almost empty before he moves his head around and cracks his neck a bit. "You should be, you and Vali are the only ones with that privilege." he tells her with a smile before he looks around the room for a moment. Halstein had hoped Vali would have come in today, but he understood his friend was a busy man like himself. Trying to make conversation he asks her about her trip and her brother. Not that he really cared tons about Garth, but he also knew that the siblings were close to one anther. “He’s fine, and yes, he’s still a blacksmith. He’d just returned from a raid when I left for Skagen, actually.” Yrsa tells him first. That makes him sit up a little more as he looks at her. Garth went on a raid, that meant he was a good blacksmith. They didn't take the bad ones with them."Going on a raid is good, it means your brother is good at his trade." he tells her, and maybe the bastard born man deserved a little bit of respect after all.

He listens as Yrsa's voice drops more, and so he makes sure to lean in closer to her as well. So she doesn't have to strain in talking to him. “And Kattegat was... Kattegat,” she says and he nods. “Pretty boring. I met a few people, shopped a bit, traveled a bit, learned a bit.” she added to him next and it makes him smile at her. "You could make friends with a rock I swear. People like you, well most people." he tells her with a shake of his head and smiles more. "I want more details about things later, but I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." he tells her next. Halstein wants to know what she learned his Skagen, if anything at all. “What about you?” she asks him next followed by “Did I miss anything interesting while I was away?” to him. Draining his drink and setting it down he nods. "Not much new with me, just training people and my normal shit." he tells her first.

"However Gerolf is up to something, myself and Steinar know he is. He's not doing his normal routines, and he's missed training for weeks."he tells her fist before letting out a frustrated breath of air. "But I don't know what, and his brother is no help. Gerolf is a lunatic, so I know whatever it is, is something bad. I just wish I could get some kind of clue as to what it is." he says to her next. "But I'll figure it out, and when I do I'll nail that little weirdo. Ive never liked him, even if he is a good fighter on raids." he tells her before lifting his hand. "Bread and cheese for us." Halstein commands a passing server before looking to her.

Back to top Go down

Yrsa Tyrsdóttir
Yrsa Tyrsdóttir
Shield maiden

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to play with -Yrsa Looking for someone to play with -Yrsa EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 10:38 pm

She’d already been grinning, expecting at least some minor disagreement about her ass-kicking comment, and he didn’t disappoint. That didn’t stop her from rolling her eyes again at the tail end of his reply. The only time he got to be her boss was on the training field because… he was literally her boss. Which irritated her beyond belief, but at this point, Yrsa was used to it at least. “Do I, though? Maybe your memory is starting to go,” she looked around and dropped her voice before turning back to him with a smirk on her face, “in your old age.

Raising her cup to Halstein when he said the next few rounds were on him as long as she was keeping him company, Yrsa couldn’t resist the quick wink she sent him before taking another drink of ale. She knew what he meant. He wasn’t exactly being subtle, and she’d assumed her night would go a very specific way as soon as she decided to join him. It was just more fun to annoy him a bit first.

When he said she & Vali were the only people he wouldn’t tell to get lost, Yrsa couldn’t help but laugh a little. “Wow, I really do feel special now. Just me and the thane.” She knew Halstein & Vali were good friends because she was friendly with the both of them. She also knew they were a bit of a handful but she had the advantage of being a shield maiden, so they were generally more friendly towards her than non-fighters. It was a bit silly to Yrsa; She wanted to be friends with everyone, and didn’t really think there was any difference between people who fought and those who didn’t, but she wasn’t going to lecture two of the highest ranking men in the village on how to make friends. At least, not again.

Halstein’s next comments about Garth had her nodding enthusiastically in agreement. Garth was good at his trade, and she could’ve told him that even before the raid, but she wasn’t there to argue about her brother, so she let the matter slide.

Laughing in surprise when he said she could befriend a rock, Yrsa knew he had a point. She liked just about everyone and that included most animals, clearly. “I’m sure I can fill you in on the particulars later,” she added with another grin. She’d already told Gunnvor everything she’d learned but Halstein knew why she’d gone to Kattegat, passing along the information herself was just as easy as making him wait to speak to the Countess later.

Yrsa perked up when the hersir mentioned Gerolf, though. Gods she hated that man. Listening as he explained that both he and Steinar thought the viking was up to something, the brunette was immediately intrigued. It wasn’t until he mentioned that Kettil, and how Gerolf had missed a few weeks of training that Yrsa recalled her conversation with the disgusting man some time ago. “He told me he was leaving to get Kettil a gift,” she told him, trying to think back on the conversation and any other information she could recall. “He said something about it being a surprise, and being important for Kettil, and that he’d be gone for a while.” She shrugged, feeling a bit badly that she hadn’t pressed the psychopath for more information at the time. “I was too busy trying to talk him out of buying a puppy to really worry about what he’d be doing while he was away.

A server had hurried off when he asked for some bread and cheese for the table, and they returned quickly with a plate of food. She grabbed chunk of cheese and tossed it into her mouth and sent him a grin. "If you need me to beat up Gerolf, please just say the word," she told him, overconfident as always. Yrsa wasn't actually sure she could beat Gerolf in a real fight, but she'd been positively thrilled at the idea of finding out.
Back to top Go down

Halstein Toresson
Halstein Toresson
Hersir

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to play with -Yrsa Looking for someone to play with -Yrsa EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 9:35 pm

Sitting here with Yrsa was one of his more favorite things if he was honest. She was one of his top favorite people in the village for many reasons. She was out going and friendly, she was smart and hard working, to name just a few of the thighs he liked. Sure she wasn't perfect, and she annoyed the shit out of him some days. However he loved her teasing nature, and he loved to tease her back. Yrsa was one of the few people he would let get away with that. Anyone but her and Vali would be met with a punch in the face, or something else along those lines. So when he hears her say “Do I, though? Maybe your memory is starting to go,” to him in return to his statement, he braced himself for what she was going to say next. “in your old age.” Yrsa adds in and he is shaking his head an giving her a half hearted glare over his cup. "You clearly have no problem with this old man." he tells her with a smirk. "Besides I'm not old, no yet." he says to her next before drinking more of his ale. He had known her joke would be aimed at his age, for he was nine years older then her.

Yrsa goes on to say something in return to him telling her she and Vali are the only ones he wont send away. “Wow, I really do feel special now. Just me and the thane.” he hears her say back and Halstein shakes his head at her again. "You should, my best friend is Vali. I suppose that makes you a good friend too." he says before the biggest grin comes on his face. "I would go as far to say that you might be the best friend, seeing as you come with all those benefits." he tells her before licking his lips and sending her a wink. Already having millions of nasty thoughts running in his brain just from his own comment. Yrsa would be a happy woman if she agreed to come home with him tonight, that Halstein knew for a fact. If his thoughts and ideas were any indication of that anyways. If he could have his way, he would throw her over his shoulder and be on his way home already. However he also wanted to have a few more drinks first. So he would have to make himself wait.

The conversation took a few turns. Yrsa told him briefly about her trip, but once they were alone and done having fun he was going to need more information. “I’m sure I can fill you in on the particulars later,” she tells him and Halstein simply nods his head. Not wanting to take the chance that if anyone was listening that they would become even more interested. Her mission was one that was of secret, and it was going to be kept that way if he had and say in the matter. Halstein goes on to tell her all about his troubles with the little freak that is Gerolf. That the other man is up to something, but what they didn't know. What he hears come out of Yrsa's mouth however makes him sit up more and look at her. “He told me he was leaving to get Kettil a gift,” she says to him first. He knew that, that Gerolf had left and come back. He just didn't know why the freak left and to where. “He said something about it being a surprise, and being important for Kettil, and that he’d be gone for a while.” Yrsa tell him and Halstein rubs his face. This was very helpful, and he wished he had known it sooner. It seemed he was going to have to go and shake down the little farmer boy.

She goes on to say “I was too busy trying to talk him out of buying a puppy to really worry about what he’d be doing while he was away.” to him next and he shakes his head more. "That poor animal, I hope he didn't do anything to horrible to it." he says to her first before letting out a low groan"That is some helpful information, I suppose I'll have to figure out what in the world he needed to leave the village to go and get. Plus now I'll need to sake that little farmer boy down for some info now too. Even though he's not being very helpful." he says to her before grabbing some of the cheese that had been placed in front of them and eating it. Yrsa had done the same and it made him smile. He had gotten it for them to share, so he was glad she got the hint. "If you need me to beat up Gerolf, please just say the word," Yrsa says to him last and he smiles. "I'm sure you will, however if he really is up to something. I'm going to need to be the one that punishes him, Maybe we should have taken care of him sooner....we all knew he had his...problems." he says to her next before shaking his head again.

"if he did something really bad it could come back and bite me in the ass. As it was under my watch...but lets not talk about it anymore, you have given me more to work with. Besides is not like he has done anything yet...he might just be thinking about it." he tells her before drinking more so his drink. He wanted to enjoy his night and relax. Talking about a person he has hated for years wasn't going to help him relax form his long and busy day. It was just going to make him more and more upset and stressed out. "talk about something else." he tells her with a smile. half commanding half joking before taking another piece of cheese into his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Yrsa Tyrsdóttir
Yrsa Tyrsdóttir
Shield maiden

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to play with -Yrsa Looking for someone to play with -Yrsa EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 11:25 pm

His reaction to her 'old' comment was expected, but she laughed anyway. Obviously she didn’t really think he was old. He was just older than she was, and Yrsa had known it would get a rise out of him. “You’re in excellent shape for your age,” she told him, nodding and grinning at him. But Yrsa knew there was always a chance she was misreading his mood, and that she’d hit a sore spot she hadn’t known about, and decided to cover her ass just to be safe. “But would you like me to say it? You’re not old.

She knew Halstein & Vali were very close, so hearing him say that the thane was his best friend came as no surprise. But her eyes widened when he added that her relationship with him might supercede the other. Though he made it clear what he was implying, by licking his lips and winking at her, and rather than take his words seriously, the shield maiden decided to tease him some more. “You mean you’re not like this with all of your friends? Does that mean I’m putting in too much effort, or Vali isn’t putting in enough?” she asked, tapping her chin like she had to think about it, while trying to keep a straight face. She was not successful.

After she told him what she knew of Gerolf’s mysterious disappearance, Yrsa listened as he told her what had been going on with him while she’d been gone. When he mentioned ‘shaking down the farmer boy’ Yrsa almost wished him luck, nearly bringing up the time Kettil had scolded her for speaking ill of Gerolf, but ultimately decided to keep that to herself. She didn’t want to sound like she was whining because that would be embarrassing. And Halstein was the hersir, which commanded a bit more respect than a shield maiden, so she was fairly confident he wouldn’t run into the same problem she had.

She kept quiet when he mostly thought aloud that someone should’ve done something about him sooner, because Yrsa knew it was unlikely anything would’ve been done. “Being a creepy, violent bastard isn’t against the law, unfortunately,” she told him with a shrug. But Halstein clearly wanted to change the subject, which she was fine with until he phrased it in a way that annoyed her.

Yrsa looked at him for a moment, trying to decide how she wanted to play this. She really hated being told what to do, and while the statement had been innocent enough, and from almost anyone else, she’d have rolled her eyes and shrugged it off, but she knew he’d done it on purpose. But for the moment, she just glared at him before finishing the rest of her second ale quickly. “Well, what would you like to talk about? I’ve spent the last couple months in a tavern getting strange men drunk so I could ask them questions they wouldn’t remember answering the next morning. I feel like that’s all I know how to do now.” She leaned in a bit like she was going to share a secret. “Drunk men like to talk when pretty girls are asking the questions, I discovered fairly quickly.

When someone came by to refill her cup, Yrsa looked across the table at Halstein and grinned. “How about a drinking game?” That would be fun.
Back to top Go down

Halstein Toresson
Halstein Toresson
Hersir

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to play with -Yrsa Looking for someone to play with -Yrsa EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 3:36 pm

Halstein is sure she is trying to push his buttons when he hears her say “You’re in excellent shape for your age,” to him after he tells her she has no problem with his old age. The first glare he sent her way had been half joking, however the one he was seeing her way now was not a joke at all. "I'm in excellent shape period, age has nothing to do it with it." he tell her before taking a drink and rolling his eyes at her. “But would you like me to say it? You’re not old.” she goes on to say to him next and he grunts at her. "I mean if you keep calling me old, I'll start to call you a little." he tells her with a shrug. As he was fairly certain she was not going to like him calling her a little girl or something else along those lines the next time they were training. Besides the idea of it alone made him feel weird. So he hoped the threat of it alone was enough to get her to stop calling him old. For he was a man of his word,and he would call her a little girl if he had to. It just might make her mad and him uncomfortable in the process.

What she says to him next make him place the same glare he had on his face right back on. “You mean you’re not like this with all of your friends? Does that mean I’m putting in too much effort, or Vali isn’t putting in enough?” are her words to him and he's shaking his head at her. "No. Vali and I are simply friends thank you. I only like women, and he's a man. I think you can figure that one out on your own." he tells her with a smirk and a look of satisfaction on his face. "Not that I have anything against people who like both things, I just don't." he feels the need to add in next with a shrug. He knew he was a asshole, but that didn't make him the worst person on the planet. Besides he could care less what others did with their lives as long as they weren't breaking any laws, and it wasn't effecting him in anyway shape or forum.

Things shift to talk about the thorn in his side that is Gerolf. Thank the gods for Yrsa, for she had actually given him more to work with then anything else had. “Being a creepy, violent bastard isn’t against the law, unfortunately,” he hears her says and her lets out a long breath of air. "His father had been particularly violent to his children after his wife passed away. I guess everyone wanted to give him a chance. However the older he's gotten the worse he's gotten too. I did my best to be far away from him on most raids." he says to her before cracking his neck by moving it side to side. "Besides, part of me hopes we are just being paranoid. That he's just busy with something thats not horrible and evil. " he tells her honestly as he takes another drink before lifting his hand for more to be brought over. He needed at least two more for just having to think about the nightmare that Gerolf could be creating in his life. The things that the other man could cause and do were endless and he himself knew that.

Jokingly he tell her the conversation is over and that she needs to talk about something else for them. He did it to mostly annoy her and less as a command. “Well, what would you like to talk about? I’ve spent the last couple months in a tavern getting strange men drunk so I could ask them questions they wouldn’t remember answering the next morning. I feel like that’s all I know how to do now.” he hears her say to him first and it makes him laugh slightly and shake his head at her. It also made him want to learn wha she learned even more. She surely had to pick up on some helpful secrets in her time away. “Drunk men like to talk when pretty girls are asking the questions, I discovered fairly quickly.” she says to him next and he nods his head at her. He knew that to be very true. However Halstein didn't like nor did he understand the sudden feeling of jealously that filled his gut. Ripping off a piece of bread he shoved it into his mouth and ate it as he pushed that feeling away.

"I'm sure, even more so when they were talking to one of our most beautiful women." he tells her with a smirk before he hears her say “How about a drinking game?” to him. This just makes the smirk on his face grow, for he is far bigger then her. So he can drink far much more Ale before he was going to get drunk. However if she really had been drinking the whole time she was away, then she could most likely drink more then she had been before. "Okay, however if I win we leave here as soon as we are done and you come back with me. If you win, we can wait until you are "ready" to go" he tells her with a grin. Thinking for a moment he smiles before speaking again. "How about every time we go back and forth saying something we have done before. If you have done it you have to take a drink. We keep going until the other is too drunk, or we run out of things." he suggests to her. Not very sure what the two of them could play, as when he normally did these kinds of games there were more people involved.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to play with -Yrsa Looking for someone to play with -Yrsa Empty

Back to top Go down
Looking for someone to play with -Yrsa
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1