Svart Rauðrsson
Blacksmith

PROFIELMessages : 165
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title : Black Eagle
Place of birth : Uddevalla

Job to do (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job to do (open) Job to do (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 6:14 pm

They want us in cages. We refuse.
Sigrunn sat down to relax for a while. He wouldn’t be the one who would yell at her to get to work again. He really liked her company and wanted to treat her like an equal. She had the same right to take a break as he had, or that were his views. He knew there would be annoying people who would complain about her resting. But they were all humans, so he didn’t understand that mindset at all. Why betray another human? He couldn’t wrap his mind around it. Right now he had to focus on the conversation though. No more thinking!

The girl laughed out loud when he asked his question. A bit confused he waited for an explanation. "Well, my mother was a whore." She said, and he couldn’t help but laugh too. ”So you can tell, what was she doing for living." She said with a grin, and he nodded amused. "At least, that´s what my father claimed and since I am his bastard, it makes sense." She continued. "So basically Thyra is my halfsister." She then explained. ”Well I’m glad for you you didn’t take over her job then”, He replied. After that he picked up two of the saddles. ”I should take these to my shop. I’ll talk to you later alright”, He said with a friendly smile, after which he left the stables to go back to the village.

Back to top Go down
Job to do (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2