Haskell Zoltansson
Thane

PROFIELMessages : 69
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Skagen

conquering the enemy-Halfdan & Haskell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: conquering the enemy-Halfdan & Haskell conquering the enemy-Halfdan & Haskell - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 11:08 am

Haskell

How worse people thought this could get … in the end it was safe to say that Sofie came out of this with a rather good deal. Despite all of it, it cost Freydis her life. Because of Sofie her stupid action Freydis wasn’t walking around anymore. So which was the bigger burden, should she be happy with her rank up if it cost another one her life? Many wouldn’t care about that dead body, but Sofie, she was young and fragile. Haskell nodded on Freyja her words. ‘She will have an advantage on everybody else,’ he started, wanting to continue but holding off a little. It would also mean that she had to face Halfdan more often, that she would train a lot harder, that she would break her breaking point more then once. ‘it won’t be easy.’ He just said, guiding himself around the subject rather then getting in to in deeper. Freyja could figure that out all herself. She knew how training went, it would be just twice that hard for Sofie, she would be better, better then anybody training, maybe even better then her own sister, but it would ask time.

He understood her worry, he was worried himself. But she couldn’t doubt her friendship with him, he would keep her safe. Haskell was good a friend but he was also a Radningar, maybe soon even more, for that he would be stern, even if it was Sofie. ‘I understand.’ He nodded when she spoke out her worry, shaking his head a little. ‘And I can’t reassure you more then I already did, I will try to do my best for her, to keep her safe but I have also my obligations to Halfdan. He gave me Sofie in a way, I have the power, for that I can keep her safe. But just as I didn’t suspect this turn of events, I can’t predict the future either.’ He smiled. What else would happen? For him? Sofie? Freyja even? He looked shortly up to the sky, that was something the gods needed to decide.

Freyja her pass got a little instable when he said Sofie was coming to Kattegat. He looked aside to her, a little in concern. When she started talking he knew already where she wat getting with this and he stopped. ‘Halfdan stays.’ He said right after she was finished. ‘I go over in his place.’ He followed, narrowing his eyes a little. ‘It’s up to you, she can stay here, with you but with Halfdan or she can come with me. At least then she has a little rest from,’ he scraped his throat and shook his head, walking again. He didn’t need to pressure Freyja more by saying how much Halfdan had looked to Sofie and how much he would keep doing it. ‘I think she should go to Kattegat.’ He just shrugged, giving her a short look. When she grinned he chuckled back on her words. ‘She does.’ He nodded in approval. ‘Soon she will be better,’ that was a little teasing to lift the air. ‘just so you know.’ He winked. They walked a little in silence before he warned her to keep an eye out. And when she asked he signed softly. ‘Halfdan knows about you. He asked Sofie, he asked me. Didn’t say more then I should say but I’m just saying, don’t startle as he shows up unannounced.’ He kept it neutral, looking to the house where she said the family had gathered. He knew they all must be dying for some news, for that he didn’t want to keep Freyja to long in the conversation. ‘You will manage.’ He said, looking aside to her. ‘You always do.’ He said with a soft smile, which he meant.

©️
Back to top Go down
conquering the enemy-Halfdan & Haskell
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2